Black man kills 3 and has Sex with D...

Black man kills 3 and has Sex with Dead Body

Posted in the African-American Forum

Just the facts

AOL

#1 Apr 21, 2011
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200558...

(CBS/WBBM) MARKHAM, Ill.- Suburban Chicago man Sonny Pierce has been charged in the rapes and murders of three young women he met on telephone chat lines, and authorities believe he might be a serial killer responsible for more deaths.

Pierce, who was already in jail for the rape of a 15-year-old girl, was ordered held without bond at a hearing at the Markham Courthouse on Wednesday.

Pierce has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Kiara Windom, 18, of Harvey; Kimika Coleman, 18, of Chicago; and Mariah Edwards, 17, of Blue Island, according to Cook County prosecutors.

Police discovered a videotape linking Pierce to Edwards' murder in July 2010, reports CBS station WBBM.

"In a very disturbing and chilling discovery, police investigating the murder cases recovered a videotape made by Pierce that pictures him engaged in violent sexual relations with Edwards," Alvarez said. "This 17-year-old girl appears to be lifeless and we believe that she was, in fact, deceased when the video was taken."

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2011
That's all ya got??

Nice try, but I know you can do better!

I know you are, but what am I?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...

http://a.abcnews.com//images/US/wabc_anthonyp...

Cops: Man Caught in Hospital Necrophilia Act

By DAVID SCHOETZ
Oct. 30, 2007

A 24-year-old New York City man remains jailed after he was found allegedly having sex with a 92-year-old woman's corpse inside the morgue of the hospital where he worked.

Anthony Merino, who works as a lab technician at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, N.J., was arrested Sunday after police responded to a call from a security guard at the hospital. The guard reported witnessing the lab technician sexually desecrating the woman's dead body, according to police.

"This is a first," Lt. Dean Kazinci, spokesman for the Teaneck, N.J., police, told ABC News. "When you think you've heard and seen it all, something like this happens."

Kazinci said the security guards at the hospital told police that they caught Merino in the act of necrophilia. They transported Merino to the police station, he said, and charged him after conducting a police interview.

A spokesman for Holy Name Hospital released a statement to ABC News calling the allegations a "heinous crime."

"We are horrified and saddened for the family of the patient and are completely empathic and sympathetic to them," the statement reads.

Merino had only been working at the hospital for 14 days, according to the statement, and had passed a criminal background check before he was offered the job. The hospital also notified the dead woman's next of kin after contacting authorities.
Anthony Perino
ABC News

Merino was arraigned Monday on a charge of desecrating human remains, a second degree crime in New Jersey. A judge set bail at $400,000 with conditions that included Merino surrendering his passport and submitting to a psychological evaluation. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, if convicted.

In addition to working part time at Holy Name Hospital, Merino also had a part-time job as a histology technician at Overlook Hospital in Summit, N.J.

Janina Scheytt Hecht, a spokeswoman for Overlook Hospital, confirmed that Merino worked for the hospital from Sept. 10, 2007, until Monday. "He has been terminated," Hecht said, adding that Merino was subject to a background check there before he was hired. She also said no one had filed a complaint against him during his short tenure on the staff.

Dissident
Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Apr 21, 2011
AxeMeAnything wrote:
LOL at the deflection.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Dissident wrote:
That's all ya got??
Nice try, but I know you can do better!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
http://a.abcnews.com//images/US/wabc_anthonyp...
Cops: Man Caught in Hospital Necrophilia Act
By DAVID SCHOETZ
Oct. 30, 2007
A 24-year-old New York City man remains jailed after he was found allegedly having sex with a 92-year-old woman's corpse inside the morgue of the hospital where he worked.
Anthony Merino, who works as a lab technician at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, N.J., was arrested Sunday after police responded to a call from a security guard at the hospital. The guard reported witnessing the lab technician sexually desecrating the woman's dead body, according to police.
"This is a first," Lt. Dean Kazinci, spokesman for the Teaneck, N.J., police, told ABC News. "When you think you've heard and seen it all, something like this happens."
Kazinci said the security guards at the hospital told police that they caught Merino in the act of necrophilia. They transported Merino to the police station, he said, and charged him after conducting a police interview.
A spokesman for Holy Name Hospital released a statement to ABC News calling the allegations a "heinous crime."
"We are horrified and saddened for the family of the patient and are completely empathic and sympathetic to them," the statement reads.
Merino had only been working at the hospital for 14 days, according to the statement, and had passed a criminal background check before he was offered the job. The hospital also notified the dead woman's next of kin after contacting authorities.
Anthony Perino
ABC News
Merino was arraigned Monday on a charge of desecrating human remains, a second degree crime in New Jersey. A judge set bail at $400,000 with conditions that included Merino surrendering his passport and submitting to a psychological evaluation. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, if convicted.
In addition to working part time at Holy Name Hospital, Merino also had a part-time job as a histology technician at Overlook Hospital in Summit, N.J.
Janina Scheytt Hecht, a spokeswoman for Overlook Hospital, confirmed that Merino worked for the hospital from Sept. 10, 2007, until Monday. "He has been terminated," Hecht said, adding that Merino was subject to a background check there before he was hired. She also said no one had filed a complaint against him during his short tenure on the staff.
It's the "white double standard" in this country...you know how it is? A few years ago in Wisconsin they arrest two white man for digging up bodies of women and having sex with the bodies. The white double standard in this country.

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Dissident wrote:
That's all ya got??

She also said no one had filed a complaint against him during his short tenure on the staff.
Got a question for you, and NO...it's NOT "what am I?"...lol...
0hRea11y wrote:
... how come every time a thread is started about a black person,...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLN34DFK5NMH2...

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#9 Apr 21, 2011
AxeMeAnything wrote:
LOL at the deflection.
...yet, they still claim they're NOT a "monolith"....lol!!! !
Just the facts

AOL

#10 Apr 21, 2011
I made this post to show that YES their are Serial Killers among Blacks .

Time and time again I see Blacks pointing out White Serial Killers . In fact this is the second Black Serial Killer that they got in the last few months.

The thing I do find Sickening is that he had sex with the dead bodys .
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Apr 21, 2011
AxeMeAnything wrote:
<quoted text>
You're off topic, per usual.
What, no silly arguement on your part? Uhhh, dummy #2, listen, the previous poster pointed out a story of a white man having sex with dead people indicating how no whites bring this case up but YET bring the case up of the black man having sex with the dead--hmmm, they only bring up the case of the BlACK necro and NOT the WHITE necro, which I brought up the "double standard"...okay...I hope you understand because I explained it to you as if you're a fifth grader...okay???? Okay???? Okay???? Okay????

Off topic??? Now go away and re-read your comic books...you are just a little boy who doesn't know anything... But you're white and have to have the last word so go ahead and bore me some more with another stupid post from you...

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Monkey SEE;
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNA807D76LD96...

Monkey DO...
Junior Dumbfk in Training wrote:
<quoted text>

But you're white and have to have the last word
Lard sacks like spike can never post ANYthing that hasn't already been posted TO them...lol!!!

Inconvenient Truth

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
What, no silly arguement on your part? Uhhh, dummy #2, listen, the previous poster pointed out a story of a white man having sex with dead people indicating how no whites bring this case up but YET bring the case up of the black man having sex with the dead--hmmm, they only bring up the case of the BlACK necro and NOT the WHITE necro, which I brought up the "double standard"...okay...I hope you understand because I explained it to you as if you're a fifth grader...okay???? Okay???? Okay???? Okay????
Off topic??? Now go away and re-read your comic books...you are just a little boy who doesn't know anything... But you're white and have to have the last word so go ahead and bore me some more with another stupid post from you...
I just love see the real racist Spike coming out... See we knew what your true colors really were..
Just the facts

AOL

#15 Apr 21, 2011
One must ALWAYS keep in mind that Black males are only 6 percent of the U.S. population give or take a little .

Just think if the population went up !

Then Crime (Murder, Rape etc.) Go's Up .

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Davie, FL

#18 Apr 21, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-50 4083_162-20055858-504083.html
(CBS/WBBM) MARKHAM, Ill.- Suburban Chicago man Sonny Pierce has been charged in the rapes and murders of three young women he met on telephone chat lines, and authorities believe he might be a serial killer responsible for more deaths.
Pierce, who was already in jail for the rape of a 15-year-old girl, was ordered held without bond at a hearing at the Markham Courthouse on Wednesday.
Pierce has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Kiara Windom, 18, of Harvey; Kimika Coleman, 18, of Chicago; and Mariah Edwards, 17, of Blue Island, according to Cook County prosecutors.
Police discovered a videotape linking Pierce to Edwards' murder in July 2010, reports CBS station WBBM.
"In a very disturbing and chilling discovery, police investigating the murder cases recovered a videotape made by Pierce that pictures him engaged in violent sexual relations with Edwards," Alvarez said. "This 17-year-old girl appears to be lifeless and we believe that she was, in fact, deceased when the video was taken."
While this sort of behaviour seems shocking here in the first world, it is a DAILY occurrence in Africa. The biggest difference is the girls are much younger and when the vile beasts are done having sex with the lifeless corpse, they harvest the organs and limbs for black magic before throwing the carcass on the side of the road.

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Davie, FL

#19 Apr 21, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like this story hit a bit too close to home for Spike. I wonder how many dead women, or in his case, men, he has had intercourse with.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#20 Apr 21, 2011
AxeMeAnything wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I will.
Do, please, try not to be so stupid.
This thread is about a black man who has sex with corpses. It has no relevance to a white man who has sex with corpses except to soothe your butt-hurt wittle feewings about the sick bastards you black men are.
Now you can shut up.
You really are a moron; remember that when someone post a negative subject regarding a white person and some white person post a negative story about a black person to retaliate. Okay, hypocrite...

Now YOU can shut up...
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#21 Apr 21, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
Monkey SEE;
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNA807D76LD96...
Monkey DO...
<quoted text>
Lard sacks like spike can never post ANYthing that hasn't already been posted TO them...lol!!!
Hypocrite much, Jugs??? Hahahahah...

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#22 Apr 21, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a question for you, and NO...it's NOT "what am I?"...lol...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLN34DFK5NMH2...
The answer to that is simple, duke- it's because the purpose of you people highlighting atrocities perpetrated by blacks is to inoculate the notion that blacks have a monopoly on crime,or unscrupulous behavior-hence, they give you a reality check..any more questions?

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#23 Apr 21, 2011
The Junior Dumbfk in Training wrote:
<quoted text>

some white person post a negative story about a black person to
This is the "black" forum, Dryer Box Lunch boy.....the TOPICS are supposed to be negroes,....not JUST the PARTICIPANTS.
Stories about WHITE necromancers belong on WHITE forums, where the PUBLIC is expected to discuss WHITE people.
This simple basic concept invariably escapes even the MOST "intelligent" among your species....smh....

Inconvenient Truth

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Apr 21, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a moron; remember that when someone post a negative subject regarding a white person and some white person post a negative story about a black person to retaliate. Okay, hypocrite...
Now YOU can shut up...
So why would anyone post a story about negative story about a white person in the AA forum? Well unless they are racist like you I guess.

Dissident
Level 1

Location hidden

#25 Apr 21, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>This is the "black" forum, Dryer Box Lunch boy.....the TOPICS are supposed to be negroes,....not JUST the PARTICIPANTS.
Stories about WHITE necromancers belong on WHITE forums, where the PUBLIC is expected to discuss WHITE people.
This simple basic concept invariably escapes even the MOST "intelligent" among your species....smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,257
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 min Paul 31
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min Paul 5
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 10 min Hebrews 536
Trump's secret service spending is out of control. 12 min Hmm the meanie 1
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 14 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 26 min Retribution 106
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 215
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 44
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Hmm the meanie 115
More from around the web