Racist White TRash rapper degrades bl...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#97 Apr 7, 2013
When will I hear african americans say, "Those half dressed black whores, standing on street corners, shouting at men driving by in their cars, selling their asses, are "DEGRADING BW"???

When will I hear the african american community say, "See that BW cheating on her husband? She is degrading black women!"

Probably NEVER since BRAINWASHED "african americans" don't even know WRONG from RIGHT!!!!

If they think it's "right" for black women to go from man to man and MASS PRODUCE future GANGMEMBERS and PRISON INMATES OUT OF WEDLOCK, then they are IGNORANT, LOST, IMMORAL, and a RACE of DAMN FOOLS!!!!!!

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#98 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
When will I hear african americans say, "Those half dressed black whores, standing on street corners, shouting at men driving by in their cars, selling their asses, are "DEGRADING BW"???
When will I hear the african american community say, "See that BW cheating on her husband? She is degrading black women!"
Probably NEVER since BRAINWASHED "african americans" don't even know WRONG from RIGHT!!!!
If they think it's "right" for black women to go from man to man and MASS PRODUCE future GANGMEMBERS and PRISON INMATES OUT OF WEDLOCK, then they are IGNORANT, LOST, IMMORAL, and a RACE of DAMN FOOLS!!!!!!
Lots of black women dis their own kind. One of the hardest things a BW has to contend with today is single parenthood. So even if she's managed to get a college education, she is immediately disadvantaged by this. I think you're being unfair by stereo typing them, and furthermore there are plenty of slutty white women who fit the same bill, who are also abused by men too. Like biker chicks. They are the worst.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#99 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
they are IGNORANT, LOST, IMMORAL, and a RACE of DAMN FOOLS!!!!!!
Do you have any doubts dude? lol.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#100 Apr 7, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! But you can blame it on Jewish owned media for trying to push mixing on us. They're pushing the idea of race mixing on white people. This is especially true in the U.S., and you see it visually in many ad campaigns throughout all first rate countries.
Jews own 95% of the Canadian Newspapers.
The USA is essentially a second Jewish state, so it's not a surprise why there's so much immoral behavior in that country.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#101 Apr 7, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
984 posts? It's only Apr. 7th for fcksakes!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#103 Apr 7, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the hardest things a BW has to contend with today is single parenthood.
Which is the result of HER lack of MORALS, PROMISCUITY, WHORISHNESS, and HER FOOLISH MINDSET!

Therefore, the "hardest thing that a BW has to contend with today" is HERSELF!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#104 Apr 7, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
I always have faith in my people!

I've known too many GOOD and INTELLIGENT black people to put them down!

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#105 Apr 7, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask any teen how vogue or similar magazines affect them. It's all suggestive, subliminal messaging. Jews monopolize the media in nearly every first rate country around the world....
I understand how mass market advertising works. I also understand the power of "suggestive, subliminal messaging." But my point to you has nothing to do with these techniques or with how Jews supposedly "monopolize the media."

I just wanted you to be able to give ordinary human beings independent credit for desiring other human beings of a different color.

I've been in social situations in the 1990s where I've witnessed WM pouring the flirty charm on BWs as best as they could. Remember that it was the effort of a White male to legally marry a "Negro" woman back in the 1960s that resulted in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case (Loving vs. Virginia) that effectively abolished bans on interracial marriage in the United States.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
blood on the cats

UK

#106 Apr 7, 2013
Rap "music" is shit no matter what moron is spewing it out.
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#108 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
The best way for black women to stop men from CALLING them HOES is to stop BEING HOES!!!!!
Nobody else is gonna respect blackwomen until they start respecting THEMSELVES!!!!!!
Frank wrote:
Do live in the ghetto or something ?

I'm just saying, if the vast majority of black women were whores and the African American community was quietly accepting this, I don't you'd have so many African American women in colleges and universities. I think you need to change the type of black women you surround yourself with. Then again, if you are stuck in a bad area, I can only hope that one day you'll get a chance to leave and see that things are different outside of that area.
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#109 Apr 7, 2013
I got my answer Frank. I just saw that you live in Detroit, one of the worst cities in the U.S. Everything makes sense now.

I hope you move out one day.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#110 Apr 7, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand how mass market advertising works. I also understand the power of "suggestive, subliminal messaging." But my point to you has nothing to do with these techniques or with how Jews supposedly "monopolize the media."
I just wanted you to be able to give ordinary human beings independent credit for desiring other human beings of a different color.
I've been in social situations in the 1990s where I've witnessed WM pouring the flirty charm on BWs as best as they could. Remember that it was the effort of a White male to legally marry a "Negro" woman back in the 1960s that resulted in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case (Loving vs. Virginia) that effectively abolished bans on interracial marriage in the United States.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Sure, I do recognize people venture out of their zones, showing interest and curiosity for other races. I'm all about following my heart, and I think when that happens there's no turning back. Most people would agree with that.

All I'm saying is that Jews are really pushing this notion of race mixing on white people. I find this offensive, and understand what their ultimate motive is, and that's to destroy Christianity. But it will also destroy the white race. Look at Aipac, which promotes multiculturalism in every white country around the world, but when it comes to Israel being host to other cultures, forget it. There is no room for other cultures or religions in Israel. Zionists are evil and even though Jews only make up 2% of the population in America. They own all the banks, media and have at least 33% of the Supreme Court Judges seats, and much more. Just saying...

**Watch "the Amazing Success of Jews" on YouTube

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#111 Apr 7, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
I got my answer Frank. I just saw that you live in Detroit, one of the worst cities in the U.S. Everything makes sense now.
I hope you move out one day.
Best response ever

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#112 Apr 7, 2013
Our own black rappers degrade black women! Like lil wayne and many more
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#113 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
Our own black rappers degrade black women! Like lil wayne and many more
And then you have black rappers who uplift black women.

People never look at those rappers when they try to justify why others can bash black women, do they ? No. They look at the worst of our communities and then think the best of our communities should accept this. F*ck that.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#114 Apr 7, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you have black rappers who uplift black women.
People never look at those rappers when they try to justify why others can bash black women, do they ? No. They look at the worst of our communities and then think the best of our communities should accept this. F*ck that.
I was making a point she said a white guy degrades a black women. Its bad but it's worse when you own kind do it. Please when you turn on the radio all your here is b**** that and this " she gone suck my d***. There a very few rappers who uplift females. You couldn't even name one. All they rap about is money , girls and clothes and it's the truth. If someone else see someone degrading their own people they are going to think they can do it too. Like i said there are really no positive rappers about, Even the ones that didn't cuss or anything was really never about uplifting women.

“Don't be a follower”

Level 4

Since: Apr 12

Rise up! =)

#115 Apr 7, 2013
ewww...I dont date white men like him. Yuck!

Id rather date a nice blk man =)
Cutey is a gay man

United States

#116 Apr 7, 2013
J-Tripl3 6 wrote:
ewww...I dont date white men like him. Yuck!
Id rather date a nice blk man =)
YOU are a white boy.Miss Cutey aka Dirty Diamond ewww gay man posing as a chick.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#117 Apr 7, 2013
Cutey is a gay man wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a white boy.Miss Cutey aka Dirty Diamond ewww gay man posing as a chick.
Nope, he's an East Indian turdskin from Coquitlam B.C.

He loves race baiting, in an effort to further divide blacks and whites.

“Don't be a follower”

Level 4

Since: Apr 12

Rise up! =)

#118 Apr 7, 2013
Cutey is a gay man wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you're funny =)

lol no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RoxLo 1,760,152
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 36 min ThomasA 62
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 1,035
Guess what, Nighurs? 1 hr THX White Overlord 1
Goodbye everyone! 1 hr Ttt 31
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 1 hr Ms Mack 55
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Ms Mack 64
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Whites have no hi... 150
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 2 hr OccupyThis 144
Can we take back topix? 4 hr BillyDbigballer 358