Racist White TRash rapper degrades bl...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#214 Apr 13, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Cosign on that. Today's rap music is generation X. It definitely doesn't represent the old school rap jams. I listen more to the old school rap.
I liked rap til master p came out. Some gangsta rap told the truth, it actually did tell the truth, but gangsta rap is not hard core anymore, but it pissed white folks off lol, their kids were buying it up. This new rap is bubble gum, and its misogynist, but the women make themselves available to it. Back in the day, the girls just wore bathing suits on the beach, a lil butt shaking, but now its dropping it down, ect, ect. Those women back in the day would not do what these women are doing now. You have to see "BET" uncut, or the uncensored versions of the videos.

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#215 Apr 13, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I liked rap til master p came out. Some gangsta rap told the truth, it actually did tell the truth, but gangsta rap is not hard core anymore, but it pissed white folks off lol, their kids were buying it up. This new rap is bubble gum, and its misogynist, but the women make themselves available to it. Back in the day, the girls just wore bathing suits on the beach, a lil butt shaking, but now its dropping it down, ect, ect. Those women back in the day would not do what these women are doing now. You have to see "BET" uncut, or the uncensored versions of the videos.
Thank the Jews for destroying BET...

http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrak...

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#216 Apr 14, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I liked rap til master p came out. Some gangsta rap told the truth, it actually did tell the truth, but gangsta rap is not hard core anymore, but it pissed white folks off lol, their kids were buying it up. This new rap is bubble gum, and its misogynist, but the women make themselves available to it. Back in the day, the girls just wore bathing suits on the beach, a lil butt shaking, but now its dropping it down, ect, ect. Those women back in the day would not do what these women are doing now. You have to see "BET" uncut, or the uncensored versions of the videos.
I feel that Master P was okay. He brought attention to the South. I have 2 of his albums from the 90's. Some gangsta rap definitely told the truth about issues within our nation. Growing up I saw people of all races buying gangsta rap albums. Today people of all races buy rap albums. I remember seeing the women in bathing suits, etc. back in the 90's. Today it is all about dropping it low especially in the clubs. I am not happy with today's rap music. I like Jay Z, Jim Jones, and a few others. I love Ice Cube. I am not a BET uncut fan. BET uncut is not for me. No thanks LOL...
that is nice

La Place, LA

#217 Apr 14, 2013
I'm sure he's sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many white ppl strung out on drugs 2 min Hmm 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Go fish 1,703,153
James Watson, discoverer of DNA: There are ge... 3 min Ugly monkeys 6
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 9 min el rey de los cam... 309
Whats wrong with white parents? 13 min Hmm 21
Here's a good question. Strength related 18 min Hmm 17
Why do the Norwegians hate the Swedes so much? (Sep '07) 29 min KingdomofBohemia 10
White Nationalists & the Assault on BW's Dignity 1 hr White 120
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 1 hr Jake 111
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Pam 26
.......13 Russian Nationals Indicted 1 hr Ttt 39
The One Subject Got_Rope WON'T Dare Touch! 4 hr Harrisson 25
More from around the web