Racist White TRash rapper degrades bl...

Racist White TRash rapper degrades black women!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
It is disturbing that this white peckerwood trash is at a black award show, degrading and talking nasty disgusting things about black women to a blaxk women, and that;s all she does is c**n for him laughing and throwing herself at him wanting to be notice by that cracker TRASH! Its very disturbing that some black women can be that desparate for a white man and have no respect for herself or other black women. She should have dismiss his racist a**s and cut the interview, but she didn't have that kind of dignity about herself or racist, she is just another white man worshipping mammy!
www.youtube.com/watch...
Allen

Hilliard, OH

#2 Apr 5, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
It is disturbing that this white peckerwood trash is at a black award show, degrading and talking nasty disgusting things about black women to a blaxk women, and that;s all she does is c**n for him laughing and throwing herself at him wanting to be notice by that cracker TRASH! Its very disturbing that some black women can be that desparate for a white man and have no respect for herself or other black women. She should have dismiss his racist a**s and cut the interview, but she didn't have that kind of dignity about herself or racist, she is just another white man worshipping mammy!
www.youtube.com/watch...
Shutup, you dirty black sow.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#5 Apr 6, 2013
....yeah..........wiggers r purdy ph**ken stoopid....

madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Shutup, you dirty black sow.
F**ck off!
Allen

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
F**ck off!
Pathetic you blacks have nothing better to do except whine about everything white people say. Now go wash your greasy wig.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 6, 2013
This is what happens when u be nice to white people....

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Damn straight i hate u crackers.....s*** you hate us.Dumb inbred freaks
African Queen

Pearland, TX

#13 Apr 6, 2013
There are also black rappers who degrade black women.

For Example, Lil Wayne.

He says he does not like dark-skinned black woman, and young money is "allergic" to dark-skin.

But you know what's funny? Lil Wayne himself is dark-skinned, so is his mother, 1st baby mama, and his daughter.

He is the definition of a self-hater.
Sad

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Apr 6, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
It is disturbing that this white peckerwood t worshipping mammy!
www.youtube.com/watch...
MACEO

You do worse, your name is all over the blogs! lMAO

MACEO THE BITTER OLD BLACK MAN! LMAO

WHAT VACATION????? LMAO

BLACK WOMEN'S BLOG!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING SO MANY BLOGS TELLING BLACK WOMEN TO LEAVE BLACK MEN! LMAO

Bitter Black Men Bitching Because Billionaires Love Black Women
I'm thanking you for visiting Black Women With Other Brothers Facebook as I laugh at the catty childish bitterness coming from too many Black men about the statement Billionaires love Black women.

(This post is very popular with BM and they're typing their little fingers off LOL! Of course I don't publish their nonsense but they write the same laughably weak crap. Go read this to see how I deal with BM trolls.)

Norton Anti Virus creator with his wife.
Why the hell should Jerome Washington get mad about BW getting married to billionaires or anybody since he, by choice, is the most unmarried man in America! Very few BM marry. Hmm! I thought that everybody wants a BM?

Why are so many BM single? But still have bareback sex, procreate then abandon their children? THAT is the billion dollar question! Oh, right... the slavemaster made him do it! LOL!!

Stop and think for a moment. Shouldn't Bitter Black Men Bitching (BBMB) rejoice when Other Brothers step up with BW to the matrimonial plate? After all, nobody wants a BW or so many BBMB would want you to believe, but first... meet Janet Jackson's hottie Arab husband-to-be! Net worth, 4.5 BILLION.

Sisters! Is he handsome or what? Being rich is the icing on the cake. Janet Jackson has been through alot with the untimely death of her beloved brother and I'm sure that Wissam is giving her all the love and comfort she deserves!

Miss Jackson prefers a loving man who appreciates her. Go towards the love, BW and keep dating and marrying out!

Now let's address this pink elephant in the room, shall we? Normal men don't take to the airwaves like psychotic schoolgirls, bashing the women of his clan. Obviously BBMB are suffering from shitload of psychological problems and a BW isn't a damn one of them.

Stop! Here in The United States Of America, Asian women swirl marry upwards 50 percent. You read that right. What do Asian men do about it? Make songs, blogs and videos about how much he hates her and how ugly she is? Infest the interwebs like cracked out cockroaches spreading vileness about the women of his clan?

NO. Asian men handle their business quietly LIKE A MAN. But then again, Asian men are family men their daddy taught them how to behave and sooo... we're back to the the root of the problem, the Black father or lack of. WHY do BM get passes from fatherhood? They make babies but do not raise them and their crazyass sons are proof.

I digress!

Jerome Wilson is just your typical, extra-average nutty hypocrite!
Out of the few Black American men who do marry, 25 percent of you swirl marry (YES. Google that), yet you bodacious hypocrites make it your business to diss BW everywhere from music to Youtube videos, Facebook and blogs.

Follow the logic people. Why do so many BM want BW to be unloved and hated? Cause he is clearly jealous, crazy (I'll keep saying it!) and too cowardly to place blame on the appropriate people, mainly his (lack of a) Dad and... himself!

BBMB never want talk about the ultra violent urban war zones of Chicago, Detroit and Oakland, stomping grounds of fatherless BBMB - when BW with billionaires are such easy targets for them! Besides, you know how dumb billionaires are! They have no sense cause they love BW.

Quick, Jerome Washington! Name me one non Black billionaire female married to a Black American man.

I'll wait!

http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.c...
Sad

Woodbridge, VA

#15 Apr 6, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch...
MACEO

Nobody is Black Trash like MACEO! Your name is all over the Blogs! LMAo
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#16 Apr 6, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
Racist White TRash rapper degrades black women!
African american women have a 65% divorce rate, cheat on their black men, and sell more puszy on street corners and in dope houses than Bill Gates sells copies of Microsoft!

Ignorant negroes ALWAYS complain about rappers "degrading blackwomen, but the $65,000.00 question to the black community is, "When will blackwomen stop degrading THEMSELVES???"
Sad

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Apr 6, 2013
African Queen wrote:
There are also black rappers who degrade black women.
For Lil Wayne himself is dark-skinned, so is his mother, 1st baby mama, and his daughter.
He is the definition of a self-hater.
MACEO

You said you like White skin over dark skin! What is the problem?

BLACK WOMEN'S BLOG!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING SO MANY BLOGS TELLING BLACK WOMEN TO LEAVE BLACK MEN! LMAO

Bitter Black Men Bitching Because Billionaires Love Black Women
I'm thanking you for visiting Black Women With Other Brothers Facebook as I laugh at the catty childish bitterness coming from too many Black men about the statement Billionaires love Black women.

(This post is very popular with BM and they're typing their little fingers off LOL! Of course I don't publish their nonsense but they write the same laughably weak crap. Go read this to see how I deal with BM trolls.)

Norton Anti Virus creator with his wife.
Why the hell should Jerome Washington get mad about BW getting married to billionaires or anybody since he, by choice, is the most unmarried man in America! Very few BM marry. Hmm! I thought that everybody wants a BM?

Why are so many BM single? But still have bareback sex, procreate then abandon their children? THAT is the billion dollar question! Oh, right... the slavemaster made him do it! LOL!!

Stop and think for a moment. Shouldn't Bitter Black Men Bitching (BBMB) rejoice when Other Brothers step up with BW to the matrimonial plate? After all, nobody wants a BW or so many BBMB would want you to believe, but first... meet Janet Jackson's hottie Arab husband-to-be! Net worth, 4.5 BILLION.

Sisters! Is he handsome or what? Being rich is the icing on the cake. Janet Jackson has been through alot with the untimely death of her beloved brother and I'm sure that Wissam is giving her all the love and comfort she deserves!

Miss Jackson prefers a loving man who appreciates her. Go towards the love, BW and keep dating and marrying out!

Now let's address this pink elephant in the room, shall we? Normal men don't take to the airwaves like psychotic schoolgirls, bashing the women of his clan. Obviously BBMB are suffering from shitload of psychological problems and a BW isn't a damn one of them.

Stop! Here in The United States Of America, Asian women swirl marry upwards 50 percent. You read that right. What do Asian men do about it? Make songs, blogs and videos about how much he hates her and how ugly she is? Infest the interwebs like cracked out cockroaches spreading vileness about the women of his clan?

NO. Asian men handle their business quietly LIKE A MAN. But then again, Asian men are family men their daddy taught them how to behave and sooo... we're back to the the root of the problem, the Black father or lack of. WHY do BM get passes from fatherhood? They make babies but do not raise them and their crazyass sons are proof.

I digress!

Jerome Wilson is just your typical, extra-average nutty hypocrite!
Out of the few Black American men who do marry, 25 percent of you swirl marry (YES. Google that), yet you bodacious hypocrites make it your business to diss BW everywhere from music to Youtube videos, Facebook and blogs.

Follow the logic people. Why do so many BM want BW to be unloved and hated? Cause he is clearly jealous, crazy (I'll keep saying it!) and too cowardly to place blame on the appropriate people, mainly his (lack of a) Dad and... himself!

BBMB never want talk about the ultra violent urban war zones of Chicago, Detroit and Oakland, stomping grounds of fatherless BBMB - when BW with billionaires are such easy targets for them! Besides, you know how dumb billionaires are! They have no sense cause they love BW.

Quick, Jerome Washington! Name me one non Black billionaire female married to a Black American man.

I'll wait!

http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.c...

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Is sadbuttrue crazy?
Sad

Woodbridge, VA

#22 Apr 6, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Is sadbuttrue crazy?
MACEO

Crazy is spending Vacation days on Topix all day! lMAo You can't stop hating Black women! lmao
Sad

Woodbridge, VA

#23 Apr 6, 2013
MACEO

You need to live by God's WORD and stop being a LukeWarm hypocrite! LMAO I can learn from others, I don't need to experience things myself! lMAO

Common sense goes a long way! Obviously you didn't read or follow GODS WORD and it shows! A man of "Poor character, No Integrity or morals" .........personality doesn't mean a damn thing but POOR CHARACTER SHOWS EVERYTHING!

Pro 5:5

This verse is generally parallel to Pro 2:18,19; 7:27; 9:18.

HER FEET GO DOWN TO DEATH: The Law of Moses commands death for the adulteress (Lev 20:10; Deu 22:22).

HER STEPS LEAD STRAIGHT TO THE GRAVE: "Grave" is the Hebrew "Sheol" -- the "covered place", the place of the dead. Solomon had more experience with women than any hundred men. He had 700 wives and 300 concubines, and these were "high-class" women (1Ki 11:3). God gave him exceeding great wisdom and understanding to analyze their danger (1Ki 4:29). He also knew of his father's adultery with his mother (2Sa 11:1 -- 12:25), his brother Amnon's incest with his sister (2Sa 13:1-39); his brother Absalom's folly with his father's concubines (2Sa 16:21,22); and his brother Adonijah's obsession with Abishag (I1Ki 2:12-25). He saw a miserable life of pain and trouble, caused by adultery many times. All men die physically, but they can also die to joy and success in this life. The grave, or Sheol, is a "hell" after death, and there is another "hell" in this life -- a living "death": a tortured existence of guilt, misery, defeat, and pain. Scripture commonly uses death and hell in this figurative way (Pro 23:14; Psa 18:5; 86:13; 116:3; Jon 2:2; Luk 15:24; 1Ti 5:6; Jam 5:20).

The "other woman" has ripped many homes apart. Children were confused; long-term marriages were violated; pain -- emotional, spiritual, and physical -- was multiplied. Men have lost their jobs, their focus, their health, their wealth, their wives, their children, their reputations, their confidence, their peace, and their eternal wellbeing by this heinous sin. Its results are truly described as "death". Ask any sober man who has come back from this living "death" (Pro 5:14; Psa 51:8).

"Yet it is no less true that wicked women take men down to LITERAL death, eternal death... How many adulterers have been killed by the jealous spouse of their paramour (Pro 6:34,35)? How many whoremongers have died from venereal disease (Pro 7:23)? How many have become trapped in sexual addiction (Pro 5:22,23; 6:32; Hos 4:11)?... No wonder the Lord Jesus taught the plucking out of right eyes and cutting off of right hands, rather than following the steps of this cruel fiend (Mat 5:27-30). Paul said, "Flee youthful lusts" (2Ti 2:22). Get far away from her, now (Pro 5:8)! She hides the precipice over [Sheol] behind her skirts! Step back! Run away! Never go near her again!" (LGBT). True it is: "There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death" (Pro 14:12).

Level 3

Location hidden

#24 Apr 6, 2013
Sadbuttrue i can assure you im a black woman myself im not Maceo...i dont even know who he is lol
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#25 Apr 6, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch...
She was interviewing him and had no control of what he said. What about the BLACK MEN in the video? They didn't seem to mind and I guarantee you that they are the perpetrators of this white boys actions. I do not see the woman throwing herself at him. You are exaggerating or lying.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26 Apr 6, 2013
This is the trashy hiphop culture. The language, the filth, the disrespect. That's it. Oh sure, you see a white person. That's the only difference I guess.

I don't understand you people. As a white person I have been told that it is "racist" and "stupid" to preserve my own culture and heritage. Now here we have a white person that embraces the black MSM hiphop culture, disrespects his own people, ancestry and culture by being a wigger, but he's still a "racist"..?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 6, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
Here we go again....lol!
The word mud hutters use for each other only causes emotional trauma when a white says it.
Oppression only hurts when a white does it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0MTOFLFC9N3F...
And now, rap only sucks when a white sings it.
LMAO....
That's a lot of power to give a bunch of ignorant pink genetic mutants, isn't it?
We just can't win, lol. Being proud of your own culture? "Racism!" Embracing their culture? "Racism!"

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Apr 6, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
Here we go again....lol!
The word mud hutters use for each other only causes emotional trauma when a white says it.
Oppression only hurts when a white does it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0MTOFLFC9N3F...
And now, rap only sucks when a white sings it.
LMAO....
That's a lot of power to give a bunch of ignorant pink genetic mutants, isn't it?
You need to take down your fake moniker. You are NOT white, you're just a dumb fcking Hindu piece of trash parasite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... (Aug '15) 2 min Truth Hurts 86
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer the Indepen... 1,375,555
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Ppp 43,700
asian men are better lovers in my opinion! (Dec '13) 10 min T-BOS 8
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 32 min barefoot2626 643
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 55 min Absimil 14,495
Trump wins Indiana, secures GOP nomination (I t... 59 min TheOriginalDoby 29
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 133,440
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 3,667
Why all black women must breed with white men! 3 hr Black girl 50
More from around the web