This is so sad.
leroy washington

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 19, 2010
usually pretty ww hatte us bm
Anonymous

Surbiton, UK

#6 Nov 19, 2010
What a dumb thread. your making us Black guys look desperate. her husband was a goofy weak chinned mole face. so i do not appreciate her including black men in her ideals of handsome beauty. and i couldnt care less who she "likes".
shes got fake breasts, her make up always looks like shes been hit with a bag of cocaine, and her attitude stinks. even Britney spears is hotter, than that odd shaped hag.
Chuck

Trenton, NJ

#7 Dec 16, 2010
She's in major denial. She really wants a black thug to blow her back out. But she rather please her fans and family by dating nerdy white guys.

Be truthful to yourself Christine..you know only a black brother can tame that diva attitude!
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#8 Dec 16, 2010
Ignorant coons, she's not even white, but hispanic with dyed hair.
Common Sense

Las Vegas, NV

#10 May 29, 2011
Who gives a shit who she likes? Why the he'll do blacks, of all people, care? If all you think about is sex, then you're stupid. Besides, is is a used up, washed up, make up, plastic coke whore. If that will really please you, then by all means... Good luck. But really, this thread sounds like a bunch of desperate blacks.,, "she needs to try some BBC." nothing special about them. I have seen enough IR ameteur videos to realize you guys are just as big, if not SMALLER than every other race of men on this planet.
christina aguilera

Kansas City, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2011
you wish puto
Everyone wants a Slave

AOL

#13 Sep 22, 2011
Yes everyone wants a Black man .

And everyone hates the Black man.

And every Black man has a big Dick.

What a Joke.
lol

Hacienda Heights, CA

#14 Sep 22, 2011
she is actually white(hispanic)
dont confuse mexicans with hispanics
mexicans= mostly injun indians
hispanics= rednecks from spain
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#15 Oct 22, 2011
Black men would love her since she has a black woman's voice. Black traits with eurocentric looks are a plus for blacks.
Rilluhz

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2011
Didn't she marry and have a baby with some Jewish guy?

She was probably set up with him by the Jewish powers in Hollywood so they pass the Jewish seed on to another rich, successful person.

Then they got divorced, but the baby will still be considered Jewish.
"BM"

London, UK

#17 Oct 23, 2011
Who cares?
"BM"

London, UK

#18 Oct 23, 2011
Roller blader wrote:
Black men would love her since she has a black woman's voice. Black traits with eurocentric looks are a plus for blacks.
I guess that proves that you are not black.
KKK

United States

#20 Saturday Feb 11
Roll tide
fucisil

Sacramento, CA

#21 Saturday Feb 11
lol wrote:
she is actually white(hispanic)
dont confuse mexicans with hispanics
mexicans= mostly injun indians
hispanics= rednecks from spain
"Injun" What are you ike 80 and a Okie?
fucisil

Sacramento, CA

#22 Saturday Feb 11
The majority of Ecuadorians trace their origins to one or more of three geographical sources of human migrations: the pre-Hispanic indigenous populations who settled the region over 15,000 years ago, the Europeans (principally Spaniards) who arrived over five centuries ago, and ultimately the black sub-Saharan Africans whom they imported as slave labor during the same period. The mixing of two or more of these three groups established other mixed ethnic groups.

Mestizos, the multiracial group of mixed European and Amerindian ancestry, are by far the largest of all the ethnic groups and comprise around 71.9% of the current population. Whites are estimated at 6.1% and consist largely of those of unmixed or predominant European descent.[8] Most white Ecuadorians are of colonial-era Spanish origin, also known as criollos (literally meaning "local-born Spaniards", as opposed to "Peninsulares", which were Spaniards born in the Iberian Peninsula in Spain. They also include descendants of immigrants from Italy, Germany, and France, as well as other countries. The third most numerous group are the indigenous Amerindians, who account for approximately 7% of the population. Afro-Ecuadorians make up most of the balance of the percentage and include mulattos (mixed European and sub-Saharan African) and zambos (mixed indigenous and sub-Saharan African).

And don't forget the French, German, Italians , Asians and everybody else. Mexico has been mixing it up just like the rest of the world ever since people started traveling. Pendejo pito head.
Jax

Stamford, CT

#23 Sunday Feb 12
She is white enough for me.

“wittol white boy!”

Since: Nov 13

St Louis

#24 Sunday Feb 12
I knew I liked her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min Dudley 341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 20 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 26 min huntcoyotes 467
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 43 min Paul is really dead 56
This young black male is home for spring break 52 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 603
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web