why are we considered aa instead of b...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“But until then, I got you.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#26 Apr 7, 2013
Half-Diminished wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, it does clash. We africans that were born here are American, but we have our African culture, heritage, and identity. We should be classified as African American and Black people who have been here since the founding of America should be Black American. The large majority of Black Americans (what I call them) have no sense of African identity, and should not be called African.
Yes exactly. If they don't wanna be associated with Africa, that's on them. Africa isn't asking them to claim any sh*t.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#27 Apr 7, 2013
UGbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes exactly. If they don't wanna be associated with Africa, that's on them. Africa isn't asking them to claim any sh*t.
ahaha someones mad. We have african ancestry at least that's what they claim every black person has. But we by no means are african. People they are actually from africa should be called african america. Blacks that are from america with black parents no african should be considered black american. None of my blood relative are from africa so I am not a african. Like I said my parents are grandparents are not from africa there for I am not african. I am a black american.

Level 2

Location hidden

#29 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>ahaha someones mad. We have african ancestry at least that's what they claim every black person has. But we by no means are african. People they are actually from africa should be called african america. Blacks that are from america with black parents no african should be considered black american. None of my blood relative are from africa so I am not a african. Like I said my parents are grandparents are not from africa there for I am not african. I am a black american.
So the f*ck what?? I already told you to believe what you want. If you aren't african good for you, the world is still spinning btw. If a black American wants to associate with Africa, let them, as for you Africa isn't asking for sh*t. Don't claim us we don't care, we know our exact identity and culture. We have somewhere to call our true home.

Level 2

Location hidden

#30 Apr 7, 2013
TheTruth45 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a stupid lying charcoal ugly ghetto gagging freak! Go to that post and read what you wrote???? Lol
Tell me what the thread name is?? Lol, don't come up with sh*t when you don't have the evidence to back it up. Show me the post!! There's this thing called a "link", you might want to come up with one if you wanna win this battle.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#31 Apr 7, 2013
UGbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if that's what you wanna believe then go ahead!! Africans are super diverse in their looks and culture. Obviously your white man mentality has an affect on your thinking. And please girl, I'm not mad I don't look like a black American. At least I HAVE a culture. I know what country I'm from, what region it's in, the exact village, my ancestors.. I got all that information. I have somewhere to hail from, and its beautiful to me!! I don't need any ancestry.com to tell me who I am, so don't tell me I'm mad. I'm a proud african thank you very much!!
I do not have a white man mentality. Actually for you info I know myself . I know I am Black american. I know were my ancestors came from. My parents are from america not africa. My great grand parents are from america Not africa. We american do have our own culture. Of course you have african culture because your a actual african with parents from african and you were born their so duh. Actually ask anyone I can't point out a african when I see one. Anyone who isn't blind can. So shut your stupid ass Up, and stop being ignorant. I am not african. My great grand parents aren't even from there . I know what country I'm from too. It is america, washington, Dc.... So are my parents and grand parents and great grand parents. I know what I am and do not need no african telling where I am from

Level 2

Location hidden

#33 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have a white man mentality. Actually for you info I know myself . I know I am Black american. I know were my ancestors came from. My parents are from america not africa. My great grand parents are from america Not africa. We american do have our own culture. Of course you have african culture because your a actual african with parents from african and you were born their so duh. Actually ask anyone I can't point out a african when I see one. Anyone who isn't blind can. So shut your stupid ass Up, and stop being ignorant. I am not african. My great grand parents aren't even from there . I know what country I'm from too. It is america, washington, Dc.... So are my parents and grand parents and great grand parents. I know what I am and do not need no african telling where I am from
Did I ever tell you where you're from?? I said I don't really care, if u don't claim Africa, that's on you. I don't know how many times I have to say it!! Good, you're not african, so what?? You keep explaining your parents blah blah blah, great good for them and their ancestors. I'm not forcing you to claim anything, Africa isn't asking you to claim anything, so what's your problem??

Level 2

Location hidden

#34 Apr 7, 2013
TheTruth45 wrote:
<quoted text>why does whitemen pre cuum taste soo sweet, december,12..2012. Second page from the last. Don't play games ghetto gagger!you sead you lliked it. Wow your a fake piece of feces.
I need a link b!tch!! Quit making sh.it up!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36 Apr 7, 2013
TheTruth45 wrote:
<quoted text>why does whitemen pre cuum taste soo sweet, december,12..2012. Second page from the last. Don't play games ghetto gagger!you sead you lliked it. Wow your a fake piece of feces.
You're so stupid. That thread was created on December 23, 2012. You can hop off now. I never posted there, and I never will because I could care less about the topic. It's gross. Since you failed to give me a link, I have provided your pathetic a$$ with one. Read it and weep b!tch. You failed. And I know who you are, hiding behind this screen name doesn't change a thing.

Proof:
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T2E8JLGPIF8BQC1...

:) Gotcha!! ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#37 Apr 7, 2013
TheTruth45 wrote:
<quoted text>stop projecting ho! Your nasty telling people you suck white thing! The thread is called why does whitemen precum taste soo sweet.
I saw the thread b!tch. You look stupid now. ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#40 Apr 7, 2013
Shawna wrote:
<quoted text>you need to stop, i read your post! You wrot that you sucked a ehite thing and loved the precum taste.lol your a ghetto gagging liar.
You need to stop switching usernames!! You're not fooling anyone, you unintelligent b!tch!! I see what your doing. Your making a little army of fakes since I proved you wrong. You want the backup that you can't get lolol!! This is real comedy!! Keep trying.

Level 2

Location hidden

#41 Apr 7, 2013
TheTruth45 wrote:
<quoted text>its the third page from the last!! Dont play with me ghetto gagger.you sead you did it with a white guy once and you loved it.
That looks like December 12, 2012 to you?? Are you blind?? The thread was STARTED on December 23,2012, and I never posted there dumba$$. Can you not read?? DECEMBER 23,2012.

Here's another link that you couldn't provide. What does the date say??:

Stop acting stupid please.-_____-
TheTruth45

United States

#42 Apr 7, 2013
UGbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
That looks like December 12, 2012 to you?? Are you blind?? The thread was STARTED on December 23,2012, and I never posted there dumba$$. Can you not read?? DECEMBER 23,2012.
Here's another link that you couldn't provide. What does the date say??:
Stop acting stupid please.-_____-
Your still playing games uhh!! You ugly black stupid ghetto gaggin piece of feces. Everybody else read it..how you think i knew about your whitwashed dumbo azz?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#43 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>Your right we shouldn't be called african american because we are black american. If you wasn't born in africa or you parents weren't or their parents weren't then your not considered african. Of course if we were born in africa we would have the sense of identity. We can't help that are parents aren't africans, that were actually born in africa. I consider myself black american because I was born in america not africa and my parents are black. Sure we are african if you go back down the line during slavery having black ancestors then that's when african comes in. But for the most part blacks in america are not african unless you do the whole your ancestors during slavery were from african. Get it? If not to bad you can't comprehend
African Americans that travel across the globe know that often non Americans simply deem them as Americans not anything else.
nicca nutz

United States

#44 Apr 7, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans that travel across the globe know that often non Americans simply deem them as Americans not anything else.
Hay baboon face.... Get off this thread.. Your an oreo.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#45 Apr 7, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I work with many africans, they have a distinct look to them, but some can pass for a African American. I grew up around africans, so I know what Im talking about. The term African American is not embraced completely. Many people dont use the word enough, and many people still say black american, over African American, and some of the older people dont like the term. The term is so vaguely used in everyday circles, that when a black person hear it, its kinda like blah lol. Its a flawed term, and they use this term even on bi-racials, and mixed generation blacks, and multigenerational blacks. Now, at work, we refer to africans as africans. The blacks that I work with, say black american, or african american.
agreed.

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#46 Apr 8, 2013
It would my opinion that Black Americans living and born in America is actually Black Americans. I have spoken with several true Africans over the years and I experience distain and ignorance that Black Americans are actually African Americans. I truly did not connect with them. I always wanted (in the past) to be able to identify with Africa, but everything I see points to the fact that they really don't care much for Black Americans. So, Black Americans it is for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 1 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 4 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 9 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 46 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web