First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Anonymous

New Kensington, PA

#210 Jan 31, 2013
Apparently what happened was that as they were exiting the garage, they started getting feisty with each other in their cars (cutting each other, honking). One Asian person and one white person stepped out of their cars and started cussing at each other. Then two other white guys stepped out of the same car and started approaching the Asian as if they were going to jump him. Little did they know, the Asian man rolled deep and taught the bullies a lesson.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#211 Jan 31, 2013
I recall seeing something similar like this at a grocery store parking lot. A young Asian woman pulled into a parking space and some white guy in a pickup began yelling at her. He cursed her for taking what he was as "his" parking spot. There were other spaces, but he wanted this one. The white guy war really out of line. Anyway, her boyfriend steps out of the car and yelled back at the white guy. She whispered to him and told the driver in the truck he didn't have to yell. She pulled out of the spot and let the moron in the truck park there.

Whitey got the Asian woman to move, but I'm sure he would have known better to go bullying a black woman over a silly parking space.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#213 Feb 1, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....and wot about all the asians who've been attacked and robbed by niccuz?.........
......and now u knigras r gloating over this?........
......pathetic blak c**ts..........
Prove that! Did you know you look like after birth!
Pink Colonial Settler

Ashburn, VA

#214 Mar 9, 2013
Endorsement!
Whitey

Baton Rouge, LA

#215 May 4, 2013
Ummm ...

You morons are the ones who go around bullying people. When left to your own devices, you savages can't even sustain a civilization that you've inherited.

What would you savages do if there were suddenly no more whitey to give you money? Losers!
Best wrote:
LOL here is the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N_h8LoC_KwcXX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,205,527
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 3 min thatsilentgirl 225
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min trish_b 122,661
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 6 min mikey 37
Sarah Palin is pure trailer TRASH (Jun '10) 9 min yep 27
Another Boogie bites the dust. 11 min Overseer 5
Biracial IS NOT black 13 min kush 208
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min Ben YISRAEL 112,269
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 1 hr SadButTrue 62
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 31,987