LOL: Asian Mob Attacks Whites In Boston

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#186 Jan 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I am not "biased"...I tell the TRUTH!!!!!!
The WHITE MAN is the one who is LYING when he says that he's done nothing wrong!!!!!!
"The white man made many promises...more than I can remember, but he kept only one. He promised that he would take my land and he took it."---Chief Red Cloud
Yes, you are biased. And truth is not on your side. You're probably a guy who supports Sharpton and Jackson. You love victimhood. The white man is not keeping you down. You guys are holding yourself down. You can't let go of the victimhood. It's all in your emty head... There are no Kluxers behind every tree.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#187 Jan 30, 2013
....and wot about all the asians who've been attacked and robbed by niccuz?.........

......and now u knigras r gloating over this?........

......pathetic blak c**ts..........

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188 Jan 30, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
White boys always get in over there heads. This gang of whites tried to test two black guys inside of a taco shop.
What happened next was the blacks guys doing janitorial work for the mexicans and mopping the floor with their faces.
1:00-1:04 this white boy got knocked so damn hard he couldnt even stand on his own two feet. LMAO his white other white buddies flee in fear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oEeH6KqfSkoXX
haha,.. skateboarders can't fight for shit.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#189 Jan 30, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Quite funny how someone that is obviously hateful and biased against white people claims to have friends who are white... What kind of friends are they?
Well, one is a German mathematician, another is an English professor, another runs a computer business, one of them is a professional gambler, one runs a service station, and so on and so on.

Those are some examples of what kind of white friends.
Walls of Jericho wrote:
Do they let you walk all over them..?
I wouldn't "walk all over them" if I COULD!

If I was THAT type of person, we wouldn't be friends!
Walls of Jericho wrote:
I have been accused of being a ''vile racist'' many times, and it was for much less if we compare it to the crap you post.
If you were called a "vile racist", then whatever you posted was FAR WORSE than the things that I'VE posted!

I've been called a LOT of things, but nothing ever as BAD as that!!!
Walls of Jericho wrote:
No one believes you have white friends. In fact, you probably have no friends at all, except for those who talk about ''the white man keeping you down''...
Funny you mentioned that. My German mathematician friend once joked about that. He said, "Even though the white man tries to keep blacks down, there will always be a few that will slip through the cracks!"
Walls of Jericho wrote:
Those are your friends. But do they really count?
A German mathematician???

Not only can he "count"...he can add, subtract, divide, and multiply!(joking)
Walls of Jericho wrote:
Just nodding your head in agreement doesn't create a friendship. Defeatists don't look out for each other.
No one is a "defeatist"!

I only associate with the BEST of men!!!!

Location hidden

#190 Jan 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, one is a German mathematician, another is an English professor, another runs a computer business, one of them is a professional gambler, one runs a service station, and so on and so on.
And I'm supposed to believe this nonsense? Come on.
Frank wrote:
I wouldn't "walk all over them" if I COULD!
Well, many ''friends'' do these type of things... I don't have too many of them, because most people are backstabbers when it comes down to it. I know who I can trust.
Frank wrote:
If you were called a "vile racist", then whatever you posted was FAR WORSE than the things that I'VE posted!
Well trust me, I think I'm quite decent compared to most people on this forum, white, black or other... I don't do death threats or racial slurs... That's for cowards. I talk a lot about history. And as you may know, lamestream history is not on my side... That's the biggest reason why people say these words.
African Newsman

London, UK

#191 Jan 30, 2013

Location hidden

#192 Jan 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, one is a German mathematician, another is an English professor, another runs a computer business, one of them is a professional gambler, one runs a service station, and so on and so on.
Let's say you just spoke the gospel truth here and those friends of yours are real, then what about the following comment?
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
I show respect to HUE-mans, animals, an nature, filthy Subhuman creatures who identify as white, do not deserve respect.
Do you agree with him..? Yes or no..? Do you think your German and English friend are subhuman filth or not?

Yes, I called you a coward for a good reason. 27 to 3 is nothing to ''LOL'' about... Just remember, I did not call you a filthy subhuman creature. So why does he get a pass and all the ''racist white devils'' such as myself not? I've posted never such ridiculous material. So explain yourself.

You let it all happen right...? Knowing you have white friends..? I wonder how it goes down in the real world. You don't help out a ''friend'' do you..?

Explain this hypocrisy please.
African Newsman

London, UK

#193 Jan 30, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's say you just spoke the gospel truth here and those friends of yours are real, then what about the following comment?
<quoted text>
Do you agree with him..? Yes or no..? Do you think your German and English friend are subhuman filth or not?
Yes, I called you a coward for a good reason. 27 to 3 is nothing to ''LOL'' about... Just remember, I did not call you a filthy subhuman creature. So why does he get a pass and all the ''racist white devils'' such as myself not? I've posted never such ridiculous material. So explain yourself.
You let it all happen right...? Knowing you have white friends..? I wonder how it goes down in the real world. You don't help out a ''friend'' do you..?
http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/s...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#194 Jan 30, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually, I did help my white friend when he needed me.

I helped the English professor to make a new start.

As William Shakespeare said, "All the world is a stage".

Everyone is playing a part.
Are you ALL BLIND

Stamford, CT

#195 Jan 30, 2013
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/29/father-...
"Under advisement by lawyers, Jonathan Brisco could not say much"
Bronto

Tampa, FL

#196 Jan 30, 2013
Are you ALL BLIND wrote:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/201 3/01/29/father-thankful-son-is -alive-after-vicious-brawl-in- boston-garage/
From the article...

'The fight started over beeping horns in the parking lot gridlock. Gary says,“Someone beeped a horn, next thing you know they got 27 guys beating them and they’re in fear for their lives.”'

All because of beeping horns??? And you Blacks came to the conclusion that these Whites started or say something racist??? These thugs Asians were racist, angry and ready for a beating... Unfortunately 2 whites were in the wrong place.
Bronto

Tampa, FL

#197 Jan 30, 2013
Are you ALL BLIND wrote:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/201 3/01/29/father-thankful-son-is -alive-after-vicious-brawl-in- boston-garage/
And these Whites are from Boston and probably voted for Obama. Boston and Massachusetts voted for Obama. And This city and State are overwhelmingly White. Such a shame reading all these comments from Blacks here. SMH
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#200 Jan 30, 2013
that was interesting

But don't you have a good fight video?

You apes don't grasp 1 on 1 and gang up like little black flies--I have no respect for apes; also, blacks should be in the chimpanzee class.
Arrogant

Akron, OH

#202 Jan 30, 2013
They was at the wrong place at the wrong time, beeping the wrong horn. I really feel sorry for those white boys, i weep for them truly, i cant say it with a straight face. White folks so worried about the dangerous blacks that they never saw the asians coming.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#203 Jan 31, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't "walk all over them" if I COULD!
<quoted text>If you were called a "vile racist", then whatever you posted was FAR WORSE than the things that I'VE posted!
<quoted text>Funny you mentioned that. My German mathematician friend once joked about that. He said, "Even though the white man tries to keep blacks down, there will always be a few that will slip through the cracks!"
<quoted text>A German mathematician???
Not only can he "count"...he can add, subtract, divide, and multiply!(joking)
<quoted text>No one is a "defeatist"!
I only associate with the BEST of men!!!!
Sounds like one of those self hating liberal Whites. Noones holding Blacks down in the year 2013 when we have a Black president for 8 years.

Ill quote Bill Cosby. "Its time to stop blaming White people".
Truthism

United States

#204 Jan 31, 2013
Ironically wrote:
The white boys will go back to their swank homes in the suburbs while the unemployable fashion ninja gooks will head off to their China town eatery jobs, coming home smelling like chicken carcasses, bok choy and grease. The white boys will see a couple of these smelly gooks in jail and as always, the white boys will get the last laugh. Because no one likes suped up 1998 Honda Civic driving "no speaka da English" pan-faced clowns.
Boycott ChinaTown!
Do you think that when tens of millions of European immigrants came to the U.S. some 70+ years ago, fresh off the boat from Ellis Island, they didn't have to start out with low-paying jobs? Waiting on tables, washing dishes, valeting, etc.?

You people are in serious denial and clearly ignorant of your own peoples' history, apparently. Stop being clueless and do homework before spouting garbage out of your mouth.

These Asian kids were thugs, yes, but you act as if European descent males never ganged up on non-whites? Especially 40+ years ago? You must be smoking some really strong stuff not to even know this.

Thugs are thugs and they should be jailed, no matter their genetic background.

If this video were a bunch of whites beating on a few Asians, you racists would say 'they deserved it'... somehow.

If a bunch of whites ganged up on a few blacks, then the black racists laughing in this thread would be crying for Al Sharpy to go protest in Boston, or call to riot against whites somehow.

All of you thugs are just insecure, ignorant hypocrites who know you'd not be laughing if YOU were in this situation; yet you'd be laughing if you outnumbered someone else and beat on them.

You're all a bunch of immature, childish little twerps who have the mental age of 5 year olds.

Let's stand up for individual rights, not "color rights".
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#205 Jan 31, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like one of those self hating liberal Whites.
No, he is a conservative Republican.

He voted George Bush for president.
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text> Noones holding Blacks down in the year 2013 when we have a Black president for 8 years.
That's the BIGGEST DAMN LIE EVER TOLD!!!!

To see the PROOF, just click on the following link:

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-09-...

Inequality

The Plight of Young, Black Men Is Worse Than You Think

September 28, 2012

Excerpt: "The U.S. has the highest incarceration rate of any wealthy nation, with about 2.3 million people behind bars at any given moment.(That’s 730 out of 100,000, vs. just 154 for England and Wales.) There are more people in U.S. prisons than are in the country’s active-duty military. That much is well known. What’s less known is that people who are incarcerated are excluded from most surveys by U.S. statistical agencies. Since young, black men are disproportionately likely to be in jail or prison, the exclusion of penal institutions from the statistics makes the jobs situation of young, black men look better than it really is.

That’s the point of a new book, Invisible Men: Mass Incarceration and the Myth of Black Progress, by Becky Pettit, a professor of sociology at the University of Washington. Pettit spoke on Thursday in a telephone press conference.

On the day Barack Obama was inaugurated in 2009, Pettit said,“there was hope that perhaps the U.S. was becoming a post-racial society.” But it wasn’t true then, and it’s not true now. The gap between blacks and whites remains wide in employment, income, wealth, and health. And as Bloomberg’s David J. Lynch reported earlier this month:“The nation’s first African-American president hasn’t done much for African-Americans.”
Matthew_1 wrote:
Ill quote Bill Cosby. "Its time to stop blaming White people".
That's very magnanimous of him, since it was a WHITE PERSON that MURDERED HIS SON!!!!

Perhaps him saying, "Its time to stop blaming White people", was his way of coping with the fact that a RACIST WHITE MAN was responsible for his son's death.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#206 Jan 31, 2013
Frank wrote:
I wonder if the white man will EVER stop doing evil and go the way of God???
It doesn't look like it to me.
The white man will always do evil. Now, they are just better at hiding it.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#207 Jan 31, 2013
Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
The white man will always do evil. Now, they are just better at hiding it.
True. The many WM on here who are MASQUERADING as BW who prefer WM over BLACK MEN and posing as "asians" and "arabs" who "hate black people", show that the white man's "TRICKS" have evolved to the COMPUTER AGE!!!!
Cal

Toledo, OH

#209 Jan 31, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
Topix won't let me put the video up. It's hilarious seeing a bunch of Asians doing Kung Fu Fighting and the bloodied noses of White boys.
Nooooooooooooooo you must be mistaken......Asians love white people...... I have read it right here on the AAF! All races love white people! You are mistaken dude. Say it isnt so....Say it isnt so....
*** BUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA***

Rednecks are always pushing a race war but fail to realize that they are out numbered! And because of their many crimes against non white races of people it makes non white races very happy to break a foot off in their flat PASTEY azzes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 min el rey de los cam... 73
Abnormally large turd found floating in septic ... 3 min Nucking Figgers 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Badjudgment 1,658,562
Insanity In San FranSICKO 3 min Buzz Gill 316
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 4 min the boundaries of... 186
Top american gangs that cherish black power its... 9 min Spinning 360 waves 28
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 9 min CodeTalker 55
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 54 min WitoldPilecki 101
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 55 min WitoldPilecki 53
Blacks not whites are selfish and greedy (Apr '17) 1 hr Buzz Gill 29
More from around the web