Heterosexuals It's Time to Stand Up

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2013
It’s time to make a stand for the rights of heterosexuals.
Marriage is our right!
Having children is our right.

Most GLBT choose their alternative lifestyle. There are very few people that are actually born with the extra X or Y gene. What we see currently is this massive GLBT types trying to make like their alternative lifestyle is supposed to be accepted. The word is “alternative” it means point blank “different”. In which means you’re not supposed to get married or be able to have a family like the rest of society <Heterosexuals>.

ON THE REAL:

GLBT can’t actually consummate a marriage nor can conceive children without the help of some form of alternative measures. Why are people that are GLBT knowing this so insistent upon bringing their insanity to society? GLBT have the same rights as any other group people in this country. They take pride on constantly insulting “People of Color with the Civil Rights movement, by touting off about Civil Rights. When in essence “People of Color” within The United States of American have been fighting for these rights for over 500 years. GLBT stop riding off of our accomplishments and gather some insight that most within your groups have chosen to live the alternative lifestyle. No one is forbidding GLBT anything. GLBT have forbidden their selves certain things that do not incorporate into their chosen lifestyle. YES; most GLBT have chosen their lifestyle they were not forced.

What is even further insulting to heterosexuals is that GLBT actually believe they should have the legal right to be married, raise children<Be it by adoption or otherwise>. How do GLBT really plan on consummating a marriage when the most intricate aspect to marriage is not an alternative form of sex? Everything that is built has a real man and woman aspect. Not falsified and/or make believe. Only a man and a woman can only achieve consummation of a marriage without alternative methods. GLBT couples will never have children with out alternative methods. This is mainly why it is called: ALTERNATIVE!
Now GLBT want to adopt children, get artificially inseminated and even insist that others accept them to get married thus further invoking their insanity upon others.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Generally GLBTs like to make a mockery of heterosexuals by playing roles of what they perceived as women duties and men duties. No matter how hard you try, no matter how many rights GLBT are granted it will never, ever be REAL.

GET A CLUE ABOUT A WORD:

“ALTERNATIVE”

GLBT should the life they chosen and stop trying to connect the GLBT ALTERNATIVE lifestyle with those that are not GLBT.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#3 Oct 22, 2013
ALTERNATIVE
al·ter·na·tive
: offering or expressing a choice

: not usual or traditional

: existing or functioning outside of the established society

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt...

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#4 Oct 22, 2013
I think you meant to say "imposing" in your last line.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#5 Oct 23, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
I think you meant to say "imposing" in your last line.
"GLBT should the life they chosen and stop trying to connect the GLBT ALTERNATIVE lifestyle with those that are not GLBT."

Actually, I forgot the word "accept".

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#8 Oct 23, 2013
You guys...if you don't like LGBT relationships...don't be in one.

End of story.
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#9 Oct 23, 2013
GothicRose, when you give "rights" to a certain behavior lifestyle, that sets a bad precedence in society. I notice young black girls and young Black women encourage and promotes gay/lesbian lifestyle.

Now, we got boy acting like girls and Black women teaching boys to be tolerant of it. That's wrong. It aint about "not being in one of them."

They need to pack up and get the fu*k out of America and move somewhere, where that lifestyle is more acceptable.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Malic wrote:
The GLBT have no traditions to stand on. Their lifestyle practices is a mockery of the sacred vows Man and Woman takes to be One. Nor is their brand of union found in any precepts...like that of Adam and Eve when Adam said:
"This is now bones of my bones, flesh of my flesh. She shall be called Woman for she was taken from Man. And therefore shall a Man leave his parents and join unto his wife and they become One."
There is no other union that justifies and recognizes Man to Man union and Woman to Woman union. I think the GLBT do deserves rights to exist as human beings but they do not have the right to force their lifestyle on a society and force us to recognize them.
I respect your stance with the bible verses. However, if you noticed I did not utilized any form of religion, based on the concept that this is a common cliche of debate. They have heard it all before; and it has not stopped them.

Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#11 Oct 23, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
You guys...if you don't like LGBT relationships...don't be in one.
End of story.
Well, if GLBT want to have the perks of being married and/or raising children then they need to give up being GLBT.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#12 Oct 23, 2013
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
When the government is pushing for people to accept something like homosexuality I look at the big picture. Why would they be doing that. The reason is quite simple. They are trying to control the population growth. Not just in the USA but around the world.
Interesting perception.

I mainly thought that our government is supporting the insanity of GLBT marriage basically for combined incomes for filing income taxes.
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#13 Oct 23, 2013
@ Yep I said It,

Oh, I understand. I thought my point parallels yours. I wasn't presenting a contrasting view point but merely mirroring some of your points you made how this "marriage" between same sex, is problematic.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#21 Oct 23, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ Yep I said It,
Oh, I understand. I thought my point parallels yours. I wasn't presenting a contrasting view point but merely mirroring some of your points you made how this "marriage" between same sex, is problematic.
You're on key. I just didn't want to mention anything from any form of religion.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Someone please explain how can most GLBT actually feel that they are being discriminated against concerning the issue of marriage; when most of them have CHOSEN their lifestyle?

No one has denied them anything.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Someone please explain how can most GLBT actually feel that they are being discriminated against concerning the issue of marriage; when most of them have CHOSEN their lifestyle?
No one has denied them anything.
i havent chose homosexuality..it chose me!! Stupid ass.Homosexuality isnt a choice..did u choose to be straight idiot?did ur backwards retarted ass bible tell u tht it was a choice?so i guess it was a choice to be a slave also huh?the bible loves slavery..and the bible also hates women.The bible only likes this: white..male..and straight.Just like i so called chose homosexuality..u chose to be blk..so be happy for being discriminated against
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Mint,

You're lost. Homosexuality didn't choose you. You was given over to a reprobate mind for your bi-curious tendencies.

And just like Sodom and Gomorrah, there will Fire and Brimstone raining down on you sinful a** people!

Behold!

Level 3

Location hidden

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Malic wrote:
Mint,
You're lost. Homosexuality didn't choose you. You was given over to a reprobate mind for your bi-curious tendencies.
And just like Sodom and Gomorrah, there will Fire and Brimstone raining down on you sinful a** people!
Behold!
let me ask u somethin..why do u hate gays and lesbians so much? Have they turned on u?did someone gay beat u up or did a lesbian woman steal ur girlfriend?why so much hate?does it threaten ur manhood? U are a typical christian tht wishes horrible death on people..u and other christians are sick in the fucking head...and dnt know how to love..hence..lots of failed marriages and divorces.So let us gays get married..we will do it right and for good reasons
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#27 Oct 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>i havent chose homosexuality..it chose me!! Stupid ass.Homosexuality isnt a choice..did u choose to be straight idiot?did ur backwards retarted ass bible tell u tht it was a choice?so i guess it was a choice to be a slave also huh?the bible loves slavery..and the bible also hates women.The bible only likes this: white..male..and straight.Just like i so called chose homosexuality..u chose to be blk..so be happy for being discriminated against
Look at the foul demeanor you chosen to use. Just as you have chosen to use foul language in your reply; you too have chosen to be homosexual. If you have not a confirmed analysis from a neurosurgeon or endocrinologist to verify that you have a disorder then YES YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL.

No slavery was not a choice; but you have chosen to be a slave.

Explain:

Should laws be changed just on the behalf of GLBT concerning sodomy? After all sodomy is a crime.

When one commits sodomy, even based on consent, one is actually FORCING an object into the anal cavity.

Level 3

Location hidden

#28 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the foul demeanor you chosen to use. Just as you have chosen to use foul language in your reply; you too have chosen to be homosexual. If you have not a confirmed analysis from a neurosurgeon or endocrinologist to verify that you have a disorder then YES YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL.
No slavery was not a choice; but you have chosen to be a slave.
Explain:
Should laws be changed just on the behalf of GLBT concerning sodomy? After all sodomy is a crime.
When one commits sodomy, even based on consent, one is actually FORCING an object into the anal cavity.
sodomy is a crime where?middle east ..africa?and guess what those are third world shit holes..so i can care less what they think of me.Yes laws should be changed.And i can use foul language cuz u used foull language on me..saying we deserve to burn in hell and tht being gay is a choice...fuck u.Homosexuality isnt a disorder stupid ass...first it was a choice..and now its a disorder?pick one idiot
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#30 Oct 23, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> The Democratic Party is turning you inner city types into a bunch of Kansas City p haggots. Smh
Just because you're gay gives you no right to stray from the subject.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#31 Oct 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>sodomy is a crime where?middle east ..africa?and guess what those are third world shit holes..so i can care less what they think of me.Yes laws should be changed.And i can use foul language cuz u used foull language on me..saying we deserve to burn in hell and tht being gay is a choice...fuck u.Homosexuality isnt a disorder stupid ass...first it was a choice..and now its a disorder?pick one idiot
Show where I have cursed at you.

Here is the request you've ask for within your first sentence.

United States Sodomy Laws

compilation v1.0 (January 28, 1998)
The following state laws explain the legal penalties for consensual sexual behavior between a person's sexual organs and the mouth or anus of another. These acts fall under the general legal rubric of sodomy or crimes against nature where it is marginalized, banned, and penalized. Related acts and questionable laws are also provided where applicable. States which attempt a rational explanation claim that these acts harm the "moral welfare" of society and they have decided that all harm to "moral welfare" can be best remedied by strict penalties imposed against the individuals who partake in those behaviors.

http://www.sodomy.org/laws/

Now show me where I've used any form of foul language against you or your sexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,010
Native American Men And White Women Dating? (Nov '09) 6 min Emma 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min DBWriter 1,264,227
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 9 min Darn varmen 70
DESPERATE u S A BRIBES leaders to speak primiti... 9 min Tricky little mon... 7
Filthy black thug murders White Police Officer. 16 min Blackstinkapes 1
News How leafy vegetables and carrots can give you a... 32 min Spotted Girl 1
Trump will destroy America ! 1 hr PolakPotrafi 59
Buying A New BMW X5 Tomorrow:) 2 hr The Black Foreigner 36
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 4 hr enoch powell 5,433
More from around the web