Racist white men sleep with black women

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#161 Feb 13, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Black women image need to be uplifted and they're doing a pretty good job of that themselves by become successful business women, leaders, getting educations and acquiring wealth!
Unfortunately, many Black men are not fairing well but most of it is there own bad choices they make!
We can't afford to let Black males continue to pull the race down but will uplift and worship other races of women!
Unfortunately its most Black males so its "Bailout time"! We need to abandon them like they refuse to do for their own race like FOOL!
I'm not again IR relationships, don't hate other races, I'm pretty friendly and really like people. I hate the fact that Black males won't do a damn thing for the race except "USE BLACK WOMEN" and abandon their children.
I've gone out with quite a few black woman who have been very successful. I've also dated some who are trying very hard to make that happen. My idea if success isn't necessarily how much money they make. It's how hard they try. If anyone tries long enough they will succeed. I'm not here to bad mouth anyone. I must say though ,it's hard not to bad mouth this moron (MACEO ). He's a jealous man ,dying a thousand deaths a day in his own failure. I apologize to all the black and ir woman on here. I'm sure he doesn't speak for all bm and I know he doesn't speak for most wm. I love black woman and I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else. They're more appreciative if being treated well and they really appreciate the TLC in the bedroom. All woman need a complete care package and not just a self satisfying quickie.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#162 Feb 13, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Black women image need to be uplifted and they're doing a pretty good job of that themselves by become successful business women, leaders, getting educations and acquiring wealth!
Unfortunately, many Black men are not fairing well but most of it is there own bad choices they make!
We can't afford to let Black males continue to pull the race down but will uplift and worship other races of women!
Unfortunately its most Black males so its "Bailout time"! We need to abandon them like they refuse to do for their own race like FOOL!
I'm not again IR relationships, don't hate other races, I'm pretty friendly and really like people. I hate the fact that Black males won't do a damn thing for the race except "USE BLACK WOMEN" and abandon their children.
Like you said it's bailout time for black women.
CocoSista

Apopka, FL

#164 Feb 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of the disrespect also especially from black men, white women and the few stupid red-neck men made that their ugly becky may be sleeping with a black man so he comes here and picks on black women. Even some doormat black women will side against us with black men. This is important why black women stick together and form a unity.
I know. We Black women really need to stick together! I am sick of the disrespect that we get and it really wears me down as a person thinking about it.

Plus only self hating and weak minded Black women date and marry racist White men because they feel inadequate themselves. Honestly I don't even feel sorry for these weak minded women, I laugh at them. They are the ones who brought this on themselves.

Leave out the weak minded and self hating Black women who would do anything to be on the White man's side though. They aren't worth the time of day.
CocoSista

Apopka, FL

#165 Feb 13, 2013
Lady Antebellum wrote:
<quoted text>your most definitely. Not a white woman, your totally repulsive and hypocritical. Your baboon face nitwit!! Everywhere you go you se sheboons sporting withstand and contacts blush talking. White sucking white dicks for crack money.... your emulations will end once your lesbian tendencies take full controll. Nasty filthy embarrassing sheboons and your juvenile emotional traits.
Why are you on here if you hate Black women? You are probably just a racist, ignorant White troll!
Black women aren't ''sheboons''. It would be disrespectful to call you a ''cave bitch'', wouldn't it?
But I don't because I believe people deserve respect. And you can't get respect if you don't show respect to others. What a troll!
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#167 Feb 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks and I will remember that you was an angel once, LOL!
Lol, are you Christian?

Level 8

Location hidden

#168 Feb 13, 2013
CocoSista wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. We Black women really need to stick together! I am sick of the disrespect that we get and it really wears me down as a person thinking about it.
Plus only self hating and weak minded Black women date and marry racist White men because they feel inadequate themselves. Honestly I don't even feel sorry for these weak minded women, I laugh at them. They are the ones who brought this on themselves.
Leave out the weak minded and self hating Black women who would do anything to be on the White man's side though. They aren't worth the time of day.
Of course black women from all walks of life need to stick together, black women with black men and black women with white men alike! You need to realize what makes really white men racist and what don't. I am proud of my white husband when he sticks to his principles and don't just agree with and kiss black men's azzes when black men are in the wrong just because he is with a black woman. Black men were the first ones to accept the most bw-hating white women and even encourage them in it so black women didn't bring shyt on themselves. I hate racists of all genders and would never date or marry one.
Pure

Washington, DC

#169 Feb 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course black women from all walks of life need to stick together, black women with black men and black women with white men alike! You need to realize what makes really white men racist and what don't. I am proud of my white husband when he sticks to his principles and don't just agree with and kiss black men's azzes when black men are in the wrong just because he is with a black woman. Black men were the first ones to accept the most bw-hating white women and even encourage them in it so black women didn't bring shyt on themselves. I hate racists of all genders and would never date or marry one.
You are the biggest liar in the this forum. And you perpetuate all kinds of stereotypes with every breath you take. Your entire existence is to undermine the little influence good black men have over other blacks and replace it with servitude to your white skinned idols. Stop trying to blend in with the basic black woman so you can do damage from within, Capree. You are a disgusting human being.

“This way please...”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#170 Feb 13, 2013
Lady Antebellum wrote:
<quoted text>Structure you black charcoal. Looking tar baby with a whitewhashed mentality. Go lick our woman's. Ripe asshole you man face creature. Lol! I'm laying out naked in my field On a sheet my beautiful black man has took me out of space by only staring. Deep into my sea green eyes! I love black men sooo much.
I should not, but have laughed at your words,so full of hate, you be happy with your Black man rinsing your bucket out,and leave the verbal abuse.
Sea green eyes?
Hmm...one day you will understand!
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#171 Feb 14, 2013
Lady Antebellum wrote:
<quoted text>your most definitely. Not a white woman, your totally repulsive and hypocritical. Your baboon face nitwit!! Everywhere you go you se sheboons sporting withstand and contacts blush talking. White sucking white dicks for crack money.... your emulations will end once your lesbian tendencies take full controll. Nasty filthy embarrassing sheboons and your juvenile emotional traits.
Are you ok you need a juice box and a Suzy q what the hell happen in kinder I am so happy that I am retired seeing all these post like WOW sheboons,micro mini retards,cornbread crack heads,sucking white fist dick beast one the back of a alley hiding in the park sitting by the drinking fountain bee chasing bush hay riding ice cream storing chocolate on your ass club hopping swollen feet menopause women of the world boycott bitch. So this is going to be our future opening argument for our future attorneys
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#172 Feb 14, 2013
P.S I bet you are wondering how did she get to my family picnic we change the address twice
Tuff Terry

Morganton, NC

#173 Feb 14, 2013
Such tailer trash!!!!!Any European American that would stoop that low.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#174 Feb 14, 2013
Seething Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how they want them, racist! Halle's white man called her n**er while f*cking her, and called black men n**ers, but once that racism turned on her she couldn't take it.
Black women pick out racist white men to screw, this is not an accident, it is how pathetic they are. All over corporate America black women kiss up to racist white men, daily
Oh please, there's more black men with white woman, especially when black men become successful. Men like you keep on saying this tired chit that simply isn't true. As far as white men and black women in corporate America, there may be some attraction as they're equally matched in aggression and determination when going after their goals. Other than that, the rest of your post is just a sorry black man whining. Trust and believe that if a white woman stepped to you and offered to give you some, you'd be drooling all over her to get some!
CocoSista

Apopka, FL

#175 Feb 14, 2013
Lady Antebellum wrote:
<quoted text>Structure you black charcoal. Looking tar baby with a whitewhashed mentality. Go lick our woman's. Ripe asshole you man face creature. Lol! I'm laying out naked in my field On a sheet my beautiful black man has took me out of space by only staring. Deep into my sea green eyes! I love black men sooo much.
Wow, you are a sicko and only daydreaming! Take your delusional ass off of here! Only lowlife Black men would find you attractive and the self hating Black men as well who want to breed out their race.

You are either an ugly, fat insecure White women or a racist White man posing as a White women. Either way, you are a sick minded individual and your opinions don't matter to me. I find it funny you can't say this to my face!
Get a life and go on Stormfront where your type belongs!
Loser!

Level 8

Location hidden

#176 Feb 14, 2013
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest liar in the this forum. And you perpetuate all kinds of stereotypes with every breath you take. Your entire existence is to undermine the little influence good black men have over other blacks and replace it with servitude to your white skinned idols. Stop trying to blend in with the basic black woman so you can do damage from within, Capree. You are a disgusting human being.
I never try to undermine the "Good" black men just pieces of shyt like youl
Susy q aka Bunya

Brooklyn, NY

#178 Feb 28, 2013
Hmmmm idk maybe the white men show love and affection to black women but NOT black men it doesn't quite make sense an I'm pretty sure their wife wouldn't allow it unless they are dumb fucks but now tht I think about it If you were to have kids with this black women and it turned out to be a boy would you disown it hmm sticky situation but hey do watcha gotta do ^.^ cuz tbh idgaf
Susy q aka Bunya

Brooklyn, NY

#179 Feb 28, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Most of us racist white men don't sleep with Negresses. They just tend to like us better than black men because even the most racist of us can't quite disrespect them as much or as crudely as your average black male. It's too high a bar. It's the one thing black men really are best at.
I really shouldn't find this funny but I do considering I'm a black chick and genuinely funny like I just LOL'ed reading this good job :-) I like you even though your a racist
Susy q aka Bunya

Brooklyn, NY

#180 Feb 28, 2013
Fran wrote:
<quoted text>I think Youre Brilliant!! Im African American, female. Seen it all!! I am engaged to a wonderful White British man, loves me like no other man has! He will tell you hes at my beck and call! And kiss my feet when he gets a chance!! He cant do enough for me!!
And I love him just as much! But you know what? I could use this man, make him give me all his money and etc.!! I Care, Love this man with all my heart, and would NEVER use him! I truly wish all women could have a man like him!
But I do see White men being curious about us! Just like their Grandfathers and great grandfathers were but are ashamed to admit it!! Back then they would rape us and no one would or could do anything about it!!
-_- blank stare O.O
Susy q aka Bunya

Brooklyn, NY

#181 Feb 28, 2013
FineBlackWoman wrote:
I dont care what anybody says or thinks, I love white men for many reasons and I dont like black men for many reasons. I fantasize about f****** a racist white man and him making me call him "master"..... Any takers? ;-)
Well that's a nice fantasy I mean lots of black women want to call their man master it's the new trend ( I'm being sarcastic obviously) yeaaa ummm I really think you should go to a clinic speak to someone about your intriguing "fantasies"
ForceMarine

Clemmons, NC

#182 Mar 2, 2013
Real talk. I screw Redneck White women all the time. Once you separate them from the herd it gets pretty easy from there. I had an HA(Hell's Angels) Girl who used to give me head on demand. I've had too many of these chicks to count...no lie. I married a former Redneck chick. 14 years now.
You Know Who

San Jose, CA

#183 Mar 2, 2013
ForceMarine wrote:
Real talk. I screw Redneck White women all the time. Once you separate them from the herd it gets pretty easy from there. I had an HA(Hell's Angels) Girl who used to give me head on demand. I've had too many of these chicks to count...no lie. I married a former Redneck chick. 14 years now.
lol....
You idiots never CAN get the topic of a thread through your thick skulls, can you? This is about black woman spreading for racist white men, you ignorant panda, not about the desperate white trash YOU suck up off the curb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min Dudley 341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 20 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 25 min huntcoyotes 467
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 43 min Paul is really dead 56
This young black male is home for spring break 52 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 603
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web