<quoted text>
Well thanks for that at least, satan.
You're welcome.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#139 Feb 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> apish black bfs
please don't dehumanize your own people.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#140 Feb 12, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, jobless, lifeless, igorgnant, lonely, pitiful, childish, troll. What a poor useless life?
LOOOOL!

Listen fool, I'm in college and hold a job, have friends who I hang out with a lot, and I don't spend all damn day on Topix conversing with anonymous people. I have a fcking life, ok?

But I've heard, from several people on here, that you post on this site day and night, you practically never sleep, Lol. Seems like you need to get a life.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#141 Feb 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOL!
Listen fool, I'm in college and hold a job, have friends who I hang out with a lot, and I don't spend all damn day on Topix conversing with anonymous people. I have a fcking life, ok?
But I've heard, from several people on here, that you post on this site day and night, you practically never sleep, Lol. Seems like you need to get a life.
I have one screen name. I am finished with college. I have 2 jobs. You and your several people can GTFOH and stop hating.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#142 Feb 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of $hit. I don't hate on your post and give them bad props. Hell, I hardly ever read any of your post, so please quit with the lies.
I love GOD.
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#143 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I love GOD.
I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE YOUR God. He is truly LOWER than dirt, and he had better be grateful that there's no possible way to destroy him, because oh, if there was a way, I swear, I wouldn't hesitate to drop him at death's door! And, I mean every god-damn thing that I've just said, from the bottom of my heart. Don't think for a second that there's not many people out here in the world who are like me. I know of many people who would do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, to see YOUR God DEAD!

Furthermore, why would you love the same God who cursed your people to be servants to Japheth (European people) and Shem (Arabs)?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#144 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I have one screen name. I am finished with college. I have 2 jobs. You and your several people can GTFOH and stop hating.
LOOOOL! You're maaaaaaaad?

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#145 Feb 12, 2013
Lucifer The Misotheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE YOUR God. He is truly LOWER than dirt, and he had better be grateful that there's no possible way to destroy him, because oh, if there was a way, I swear, I wouldn't hesitate to drop him at death's door! And, I mean every god-damn thing that I've just said, from the bottom of my heart. Don't think for a second that there's not many people out here in the world who are like me. I know of many people who would do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, to see YOUR God DEAD!
Furthermore, why would you love the same God who cursed your people to be servants to Japheth (European people) and Shem (Arabs)?
Whatever? Because of God I have survived some of the biggest challenges in my life fool.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#146 Feb 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOL! You're maaaaaaaad?
I am not mad. I deal with haters everyday.
--Blasphemous--B lackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#147 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatever? Because of God I have survived some of the biggest challenges in my life fool.
Yeah, yeah, I'm almost certain that the same God, who cursed your people to be servants of servants, didn't help you survive those "BIG" challenges. Get real, m oron.
666_BlackAngel_V I

Jacksonville, FL

#148 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not mad. I deal with haters everyday.
Oh ok...

And, besides acusing me of doing things that I didn't do, you're actually a cool person, and excuse me for insulting you, that was unnecessary.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#149 Feb 12, 2013
--Blasphemous--BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, I'm almost certain that the same God, who cursed your people to be servants of servants, didn't help you survive those "BIG" challenges. Get real, m oron.
I rest my case. A new screen name. Troll Alert......

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#150 Feb 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't dehumanize your own people.
Ok, Mr. Devil

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#151 Feb 12, 2013
666_BlackAngel_VI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok...
And, besides acusing me of doing things that I didn't do, you're actually a cool person, and excuse me for insulting you, that was unnecessary.
Damn this is the third screen name that you have displayed to me. I rest my case again..........
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#152 Feb 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, Mr. Devil
>:)

^^^ That's a wicked smile, by the way.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#154 Feb 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
>:)
^^^ That's a wicked smile, by the way.
Thanks and I will remember that you was an angel once, LOL!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#156 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No problem. These 24/7 trolls need jobs.
MACEO YOUR A FOOL AND A SCOFFER!

The Fool (Proverbs 26:1-11)

Just as our Lord did not forbid us from discerning the character of fools, the Book of Proverbs commends this assessment as a necessity for those who would be wise. Several reasons are given for the need to discern between those who are fools and those who are wise.

1. TO ASSOCIATE WITH FOOLS IS BOTH UNWISE AND UNPLEASANT. To some degree folly is contagious, and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly.

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

If anyone needs to be able to recognize a fool it is the young man or woman who is seeking a life’s mate. There is nothing more miserable than to be married to a fool. While Proverbs takes the positive approach here, exalting the godly wife (e.g. 31:10-31), the fool should be avoided as a partner in marriage. Abigail was married to a fool (I Sam. 25), but God was gracious enough to deliver her by his death; but this is not the norm. She may not have had much to say about her marriage to Nabal, but you do, and will have to live with your mistake in a marriage partner.

2. TO EMPLOY A FOOL IS A TRAGIC MISTAKE. Those who are responsible for hiring employees will want to take special note of the warnings of Proverbs to those who would hire a fool.

He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence Who sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

3. FOOLISHNESS IS INHERENT IN CHILDREN AND THEREFORE PARENTS MUST KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOLLY WHEN IT OCCURS.

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him (22:15).

Proverbs offers hope to parents that foolishness can be cured if detected early and disciplined diligently.

4. FOOLS MUST BE DEALT WITH DIFFERENTLY THAN THOSE WHO ARE WISE. We cannot deal with all men in the same way. Our response to people must be based on the kind of character they have demonstrated.

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you, Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes (26:4-5).

These considerations necessitate discerning the character of others and, in particular that of a fool. Not only will we be able to see foolishness in others as a result of our study in Proverbs, we will also see a greater measure of it in ourselves. May God enable us to be honest with ourselves, to confess our foolishness, 2 and to forsake it as sinful and destructive, both to ourselves and to others.
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#157 Feb 13, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>grow some hair bitch! Lol!!
Characteristics of A Fool
It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#159 Feb 13, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>grow some hair bitch! Lol!!
MACEO THE FOOLISH SCOFFER

Characteristics of A Fool
It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#160 Feb 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just the point those white men don't hate his black gfs family for being black no more than he hates her for being black which is not at all. The is that many black men's behavior, bad decision making and lack of motivation and laziness is unacceptable to white men.
Capree

Black women image need to be uplifted and they're doing a pretty good job of that themselves by become successful business women, leaders, getting educations and acquiring wealth!

Unfortunately, many Black men are not fairing well but most of it is there own bad choices they make!

We can't afford to let Black males continue to pull the race down but will uplift and worship other races of women!

Unfortunately its most Black males so its "Bailout time"! We need to abandon them like they refuse to do for their own race like FOOL!

I'm not again IR relationships, don't hate other races, I'm pretty friendly and really like people. I hate the fact that Black males won't do a damn thing for the race except "USE BLACK WOMEN" and abandon their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come Somali girls don't date European guys? (Jan '09) 1 min selina london 68
Africans did not sell their own 1 min The Black Foreigner 39
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 min truth 1,485
Are Blacks the missing link? (Nov '06) 1 min Edith Bunker 24
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 1 min selina london 274
Whiteys, Europe, West, YOU will never gain cont... 1 min Pstinkwhite convict 20
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 min Tricky little mon... 132
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 34,935
Why are most white people racist? 4 hr Mike 2,108
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 5 hr Username Entered 248
More from around the web