Racist white men sleep with black women

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#96 Feb 11, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
Some racist white men secretly love Black women which makes them total hypocrites. Their mental stage is completely jacked up. I don't understand it.
Just because some white men love beautiful black women doesn't mean he has to agree with or be best budds with all or most black men. Black men will be the first to tell you that white women and white men are not the same. Many black men love white women and precieve them as angel while hating all white men (even those white women's male relatives)and seeing white men as devils. In return black women are different from black men and may not be precieved the same as black men by white men who hate the ways of many black men. We as black women need to loosen up and try to understand this better.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97 Feb 11, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Can you feel me one thing you cannot compare to our spirit is our loyalty in the mist of whatever our men are going thru we are there to the end just like this Chris and Rhiana thing Left eye and her football boyfriend even O j Simpson exwife unless you have lived around black people the world is different the relationships are different you will get some dignified black folks mainly your parents non violence non violence era just want us to fit in. A lot of times people precieve us as ignorant why wait to express yourself but these Beckys are changing if you gonna be with a n...gha a real one that crying poor helpless me thing will not work. We are label as ghetto because we tell the truth and won't compromise if you notice the black men who are extremly successful are married to black women backing them they might leave us but a lot of that success is through our guidance.
Black women like the ones your talking about need more self-love and to stop sacrificing themselves for black men who wouldn't give them a cup of coffee or throw water on them if these black women were on fire. These black women inspire, support, do without and guide black men to success only to get spit on and kicked in the teeth by those black men as these black men waltz off with and to uplift nonblack women with their new found wealth. If these black women didn't have any esteem or self-value for themselves, you would think they would at least want their daughters to have more self-worth and pride than to allow black men to use and then walk over them.
Capree

Jacksonville, FL

#98 Feb 11, 2013
I be jealous of them white wimmenz.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#99 Feb 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because some white men love beautiful black women doesn't mean he has to agree with or be best budds with all or most black men. Black men will be the first to tell you that white women and white men are not the same. Many black men love white women and precieve them as angel while hating all white men (even those white women's male relatives)and seeing white men as devils. In return black women are different from black men and may not be precieved the same as black men by white men who hate the ways of many black men. We as black women need to loosen up and try to understand this better.
I date all men as long as they are cute and have a career. I was talking about racist White Men who talk negative about Black Women, but then secretly desire Black Women. It makes no sense. They clearly have menatl issues. It's like a child being evil to the girl who he has a crush on. Crazy stuff.
Capree

Jacksonville, FL

#100 Feb 11, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Can you feel me one thing you cannot compare to our spirit is our loyalty in the mist of whatever our men are going thru we are there to the end just like this Chris and Rhiana thing Left eye and her football boyfriend even O j Simpson exwife unless you have lived around black people the world is different the relationships are different you will get some dignified black folks mainly your parents non violence non violence era just want us to fit in. A lot of times people precieve us as ignorant why wait to express yourself but these Beckys are changing if you gonna be with a n...gha a real one that crying poor helpless me thing will not work. We are label as ghetto because we tell the truth and won't compromise if you notice the black men who are extremly successful are married to black women backing them they might leave us but a lot of that success is through our guidance.
Do you know where my bald headed ass can find a wig shop here in the state of Florida?

Level 8

Location hidden

#101 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I date all men as long as they are cute and have a career. I was talking about racist White Men who talk negative about Black Women, but then secretly desire Black Women. It makes no sense. They clearly have menatl issues. It's like a child being evil to the girl who he has a crush on. Crazy stuff.
Ok I understand what you mean now. The young boys who insult girls they like do so out of immaturity because they can't express their feelings properly. I think grown white men who do this black women are just plain crazy and insecure and black women should avoid this type at all cost.

Level 8

Location hidden

#102 Feb 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know where my bald headed ass can find a wig shop here in the state of Florida?
Fake bytch, stop using my name! If my picture's not there it's not me!

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#103 Feb 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, jobless, lifeless, igorgnant, lonely, pitiful, childish, troll. What a poor useless life?

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#104 Feb 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I understand what you mean now. The young boys who insult girls they like do so out of immaturity because they can't express their feelings properly. I think grown white men who do this black women are just plain crazy and insecure and black women should avoid this type at all cost.
I agree. They are mentally sick puppy dogs.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#105 Feb 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake bytch, stop using my name! If my picture's not there it's not me!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! Relax. I'm just having fun. But I won't troll you anymore.
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#106 Feb 11, 2013
I am one of those 1 strike you out but I had a lot of issues I was so extreme OCD and always was kind of a hippy type free love I grew up in a time when you could do that and the funny thing my kids are so conservative because they bi racial except for my youngest I remember teachers were shock when pick them up from a private school but I always drill their history into them. I had to go to transitions of my skin to feel proud because I was so out of place I was home school in elementry one thing I can say about black men they are very open to different cultures and they do have a open mind it takes a little longer to digest me at times but they come around people are annoyed at people who are happy happy happy and the fact I really don't value a lot of people outlook on life. Que Sara the one by sly and the family stones be safe everyone go listen to Bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man

Level 8

Location hidden

#107 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, jobless, lifeless, igorgnant, lonely, pitiful, childish, troll. What a poor useless life?
That was some fakeazz if my picture isn't there it's not me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#108 Feb 11, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! Relax. I'm just having fun. But I won't troll you anymore.
Well thanks for that at least, satan.

Level 8

Location hidden

#109 Feb 11, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I am one of those 1 strike you out but I had a lot of issues I was so extreme OCD and always was kind of a hippy type free love I grew up in a time when you could do that and the funny thing my kids are so conservative because they bi racial except for my youngest I remember teachers were shock when pick them up from a private school but I always drill their history into them. I had to go to transitions of my skin to feel proud because I was so out of place I was home school in elementry one thing I can say about black men they are very open to different cultures and they do have a open mind it takes a little longer to digest me at times but they come around people are annoyed at people who are happy happy happy and the fact I really don't value a lot of people outlook on life. Que Sara the one by sly and the family stones be safe everyone go listen to Bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man
Ok sister I understand where you are comming from and sorry if I sounded too harsh. You are from different times but we as black women still need to change with those times.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#110 Feb 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>That was some fakeazz if my picture isn't there it's not me.
I know who he is. He is a loser and is always hating on my posts giving me bad props. Topix can track that. Take care.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Atlanta, GA

#111 Feb 12, 2013
My man is mixed blk&wht,but i can't stand ghetto bw. I use to live in tha hood and go to tha clubs with them. Then I grew out of it. It's fun acting ghetto and stupid when your young,but not your whole life. Maybe tha wm likes nice bw and get Bullshyt from tha ghetto ppl.
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#112 Feb 12, 2013
It is si hard for me to understand the hate and superior complex most white people have I thought maybe when I was 20 then 30 then then 50 until teach our children the real history I mean from the moment when each slave ship took the Irish then the blacks. A lot of kids would understand our anger they see some blacks make it out but believe me. The jay z beyonce and Oprahs no how far they go they could change the whole structure but fear and comfort play a great role. Love to all

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#113 Feb 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to imagine someone loving a black women but hating her family because they're the same color. It just don't make sense.

Level 8

Location hidden

#114 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I know who he is. He is a loser and is always hating on my posts giving me bad props. Topix can track that. Take care.
Thanks for letting me know. Take care.

Level 8

Location hidden

#115 Feb 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to imagine someone loving a black women but hating her family because they're the same color. It just don't make sense.
That's just the point those white men don't hate his black gfs family for being black no more than he hates her for being black which is not at all. The is that many black men's behavior, bad decision making and lack of motivation and laziness is unacceptable to white men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,460,147
thanks to Trump, the Dow just finished a record... 5 min ugly monkeys 1
Why do black males always lose fights to Chinese? 8 min ugly monkeys 11
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 11 min MICHA 1,153
Top 10 Moorish (Black) Universities (Aug '12) 49 min ISLAM BEY 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who ya 50,823
Sheboon good, boonfren self-trayvons! 1 hr THX00451 1
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 118
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Operator13 1,326
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web