Comments
21 - 40 of 225 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#24 Feb 27, 2011
hardcorextreme wrote:
Look how desperate all of you are.
How dare you insult me?
white racist men sleep with black women. Eastern europe is known as racist and i heard when they come to the UK they chase after black girls. Facebook groups have been set up to prove this. Nasty little things
I suppose you have a point in all of this? Please get to it already. I hate cliffhangers.

In your original post you said that men will sleep with any woman. Race doesn't matter even if he is a racist. So, wouldn't the same hold true for any man no matter what color he is? What exactly are you advocating?

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25 Feb 27, 2011
Seething Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how they want them, racist! Halle's white man called her n**er while f*cking her, and called black men n**ers, but once that racism turned on her she couldn't take it.
Black women pick out racist white men to screw, this is not an accident, it is how pathetic they are. All over corporate America black women kiss up to racist white men, daily
Sure your right brotha. BW in the corporate world are so guilty of this. Those white men hire them to look at them all day.Then they give it up to the WM, not knowing most WM are racist big time. Then the WM call the BW whores behind their back. Some do it to their face though. But they have so little self worth they keep opening their legs up to the WM.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#26 Feb 27, 2011
Dr-Zaius wrote:
Blacks hate stereotypes..unless they are using them.
ha, ha, ha, ha
Blacks hate everything especially other blacks.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#27 Feb 27, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Sure your right brotha. BW in the corporate world are so guilty of this. Those white men hire them to look at them all day.Then they give it up to the WM, not knowing most WM are racist big time. Then the WM call the BW whores behind their back. Some do it to their face though. But they have so little self worth they keep opening their legs up to the WM.
Interesting point, I never saw it like that. But then again that really depends on the woman and the man and their personal tastes too.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Feb 27, 2011
Any Black woman who encounters a White male who bashes their own women should equally kick those males to the curb in that if they bash their own, they won't think twice about bashing Black females if they feel they are wronged. If they hate their own race of women enough to bash them, that speaks volumes as to their character and integrity and for which they have none in that their only motivation is that which will best serve their interests in that they are self-serving. Any woman that dares threaten their ego will be bashed by them in that they are weak. Plain and simple.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#29 Feb 27, 2011
aisling_ wrote:
Any Black woman who encounters a White male who bashes their own women should equally kick those males to the curb in that if they bash their own, they won't think twice about bashing Black females if they feel they are wronged.

If they hate their own race of women enough to bash them, that speaks volumes as to their character and integrity and for which they have none in that their only motivation is that which will best serve their interests in that they are self-serving....
Excellent post, aisling!
I concur.

Every man should love the race of the woman who labored to birth him.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#30 Feb 27, 2011
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post, aisling!
I concur.
Thanks, Harrisson.

Indeed, they should. If any man would bash his own only serves to illustrate that he would turn on another woman of another race should the opportunity arise. Imo, they hate women and only care about themselves. And that type of man always has a string of horror tales when it's a two way street when it comes to relationships. If any man would throw even his own Mother under the bus, then that type of male has plenty of baggage to say in the least.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31 Feb 27, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Sure your right brotha. BW in the corporate world are so guilty of this. Those white men hire them to look at them all day.Then they give it up to the WM, not knowing most WM are racist big time. Then the WM call the BW whores behind their back. Some do it to their face though. But they have so little self worth they keep opening their legs up to the WM.
You are such a jealous liar. When black women date upscale white men they are usual not racist. It is black men so desperate, self-loathing that will get with any racial white woman in a NY minute.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2011
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post, aisling!
I concur.
Is that why you are with a fat white woman? Will the real hypocrite please stand up.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#33 Feb 27, 2011
Good Lord. Black Men never need to worry about the KKK or The Aryan Brotherhood; Black Women will whup em faster and harder then any racist White has ever thought about.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#34 Feb 27, 2011
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are with a fat white woman?...
No, that's not why.

You honestly don't seem very bright, Capree. Is more schooling in your future?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#35 Feb 27, 2011
TheAnswer wrote:
Good Lord. Black Men never need to worry about the KKK or The Aryan Brotherhood;

Black Women will whup em faster and harder then any racist White has ever thought about.
Ha! Only the mentally unstable and/or poorly educated ones found on Topix will go down that road. The vast majority of our Beautiful Black Queens are not that way.
Uncle Ruckus

Pelzer, SC

#36 Feb 27, 2011
Anybody gotz a case quarter I can barro?
SA boer

Cambridge, Canada

#37 Jul 2, 2011
Hmm being a white man from south african ill tell you their is a big difference beetween a racist person and a person who says racist things as a joke ..... I say these things alote just to get a laugh outta people I do not hate black people and I have had 2 black girlfriends since arriving in canada ( I didn't do it in africa though because its considered backward) but both black girls where pretty and kind of european looking small chins, straight hair, not huge lips I can tell u though I make racist comments alote I don't hate blacks ( stereotypical gangster wannabes piss me off though)
mares

New York, NY

#38 Oct 19, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
melanin poisoning. you need to get out in the sun since it's so much harder for your body to get vitamin d. this is why you are so angry.
as for bw, we have to mix up those genes. i can give them plenty of babies w/out the melanin poisoning.
You're an albino, according to your own scientists, albinos don't diversify the genes, they limit them and produce more neurological disorders. And I don't recall any black people starting terrorist groups like the KKK and bombing churches with children in them and abortion clinics or picketing the funerals of gays shouting "AIDS is God's cure for f*a*g*s." Talk about REAL angry peeps. Whites are the most angry beings on the planet. Always have been (since emerging from the caves of Europe) and always will be. Anger and projection - that basically sums up every white.
John

Castries, Saint Lucia

#40 Oct 19, 2011
hardcorextreme wrote:
Do not be fooled. Many do. In Britain, there was a man who was one of the leaders of the BNP (british national party) which is a RACIST party and it was found out that his wife was black
How pathetic?
Us white women need to think smartly.
These guys sleep with every woman
there was also a documentary called ANGRY WHITE GUY that aired recently whilst i was on holiday in the UK and it turns out that his friends (who were racist to) had black girlfriends. How hypocritical
there have been many accounts of this.
Ladies, men sleep with any woman.RACISM dosent matter when it comes to women
the white guys prove it
Black women are not worth the dirt that i walk on. We are all aware this is what they do.
This is why i gave up on those low-lifes a long time ago.

FK all BLACK WOMEN!
AntiShine

Denver, NC

#41 Oct 19, 2011
If this were all true, lol, about 3/4 of white guys, which is an estimate as to how many have serious problems with blacks in general, would have herpes, lol. Everyone knows that about 50% of black chicks have herpes.
CAMiLLE

Griffin, GA

#44 Jan 30, 2012
SA boer wrote:
Hmm being a white man from south african ill tell you their is a big difference beetween a racist person and a person who says racist things as a joke ..... I say these things alote just to get a laugh outta people I do not hate black people and I have had 2 black girlfriends since arriving in canada ( I didn't do it in africa though because its considered backward) but both black girls where pretty and kind of european looking small chins, straight hair, not huge lips I can tell u though I make racist comments alote I don't hate blacks ( stereotypical gangster wannabes piss me off though)
So your not racist but you say racist jokes to People ???
King Cobra

United States

#46 Jan 30, 2012
216 Elite wrote:
The destruction of the black woman's mind is followed by the destruction of the black woman's womb, which in turn can destroy a race, which is the exact reasons and means that white civilization continues to stay in power.....because they're attacking the womb of the race, and some of these negroes are foolish enough to continue to fall for trick after trick, trying to get white as can be....
Slaves like halle berry, garcelle beauvais,stacy dash, sanaa lathan,eve, and the host of other black women who are doing this are actually double agents in a wider and more bigger war than they even can imagine, they are simply tools to keep white men in power over herself, black men, and our people as whole....
You cave sluts have never been of any importance in the war anyhow, you're simply a by product and carriers of your devil race......both of you need to be kept far away from hue-mans period......
You're the womb for your genetically defective devil seed, and the seed which you birth forth is simply a soulless spawn, that uses you to get to the main target, which is the womb of the creator....the black woman........
This is why the black woman is truly doing the work of the devil, and truly selling our race, and souls out, that word "SELL-OUT" is not just a word, it actually incorporates into and is defined as the original womb of the creator, the black man and black woman, being desecrated and spitting out more devil seeds and blood lines......smh
MA'AT
Great post! It has been found throughout history that in many cases the black woman and the white man is the one that keeps the white man down! The woman because of greed and self-hate and the white man because he is the spawn of satan!
Eagle eyes

Yorktown Heights, NY

#47 Jan 30, 2012
hardcorextreme wrote:
Do not be fooled. Many do. In Britain, there was a man who was one of the leaders of the BNP (british national party) which is a RACIST party and it was found out that his wife was black
How pathetic?
Us white women need to think smartly.
These guys sleep with every woman
there was also a documentary called ANGRY WHITE GUY that aired recently whilst i was on holiday in the UK and it turns out that his friends (who were racist to) had black girlfriends. How hypocritical
there have been many accounts of this.
Ladies, men sleep with any woman.RACISM dosent matter when it comes to women
the white guys prove it
The racist white man has no problem with white women it's all about black men,the white man can't compete whit the black man in certain areas so the strategy is to render the black man impotent,not just sexually but financially physicalll and mentally that is the reason why they do every thing to fustrate the black man so he can't function.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,099,869
There's A War On The Black Male 3 min GrapeApe 420
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 5 min Diva 3,058
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 7 min African AE 1,825
Women should not shave the vajeen 10 min Rock 107
Why are INDIAN BABES crazy for BLACK MEN? 11 min UTB 2
Black men; Please stop hitting on us white girls! (May '13) 12 min Capree 967
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min Ben YISRAEL 4,589
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 120,494
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 hr LION 1,893
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••