First Prev
of 12
Next Last
SnowMixed

San Francisco, CA

#247 Mar 25, 2013
Black men cheat on the good black women with the ghetto ones you don't expect a good black woman to stay with a black man if he is sleeping with 20 hoodrats, better a racist white guy than a cheating black man.
Grandpaw Whitey

United States

#249 Mar 26, 2013
So black women like to fuhk racist white men, is that what this thread is about ?

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#250 Mar 26, 2013
More proof that only the DUMBEST ww sleep with mud hutters.....
afrika nikka wrote:
in college me and my boys ran enough trains on
white women.....
lol...any woman who lets a "train" get run on her,
... is a trash bag.

You HAVE to be a white troll just trying to make blacks look even dumber than they actually are.
(And, you're doing a good job of it)
Janetta

Chicago, IL

#257 Dec 7, 2013
I was lied to my husband is racist and he is Hispanic and white his white family has made a fool of him and told him he's all white so he thinks he's white but he married me wanting to feel superior and it back fired cause when he found out I wasn't a hood rat he got pissed I just found all this out after getting married and having his baby it's my fault though cause I was wearing straight long weave and listening to rock music so to a quick glance it looked like I hated my own race but when I woke up and started wearing my real hair texture and listening to black music and researching on my black history I started seeing the real truth now I gotta dig my way outta this mess with my daughter jus entire family is racist and he talks to them and he wants me to lower myself and talk to them and I refuse to talk to them and let them let me down and that adds more fuel to his anger so ladies the more real you look the real men will come to you if your all looking fake with fake hair boobs ect you will attract fake men

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#258 Dec 7, 2013
Janetta wrote:
I was lied to my husband is racist and he is Hispanic and white his white family has made a fool of him and told him he's all white so he thinks he's white but he married me wanting to feel superior and it back fired cause when he found out I wasn't a hood rat he got pissed I just found all this out after getting married and having his baby it's my fault though cause I was wearing straight long weave and listening to rock music so to a quick glance it looked like I hated my own race but when I woke up and started wearing my real hair texture and listening to black music and researching on my black history I started seeing the real truth now I gotta dig my way outta this mess with my daughter jus entire family is racist and he talks to them and he wants me to lower myself and talk to them and I refuse to talk to them and let them let me down and that adds more fuel to his anger so ladies the more real you look the real men will come to you if your all looking fake with fake hair boobs ect you will attract fake men
BS, ritz cracker. Don't you have anything else better to do with your sorry arse life, oh, superior one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 10 min Lotus Order 91
All women prefer white men 28 min Big Knob 4,368
72% of black mothers are single. Can't blame b... (Sep '13) 29 min RJM_30 330
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 58 min Glimmer 32,839
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr Samoan Irish 409
Poll who spends too much time on topix? 1 hr Samoan Irish 29
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 5,467
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr Redefined 474
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr African AE 116,970
More from around the web