Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Do not be fooled. Many do. In Britain, there was a man who was one of the leaders of the BNP (british national party) which is a RACIST party and it was found out that his wife was black

How pathetic?

Us white women need to think smartly.

These guys sleep with every woman

there was also a documentary called ANGRY WHITE GUY that aired recently whilst i was on holiday in the UK and it turns out that his friends (who were racist to) had black girlfriends. How hypocritical

there have been many accounts of this.

Ladies, men sleep with any woman.RACISM dosent matter when it comes to women

the white guys prove it

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

You didn't say gay racist so I don't see the problem.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

hardcorextreme wrote:
Do not be fooled. Many do. In Britain, there was a man who was one of the leaders of the BNP (british national party) which is a RACIST party and it was found out that his wife was black
How pathetic?
there was also a documentary called ANGRY WHITE GUY that aired recently whilst i was on holiday in the UK and it turns out that his friends (who were racist to) had black girlfriends. How hypocritical
the white guys prove it
And white women NEVER EVER sleep with black men, right? LOL! Women cheat on thier spouses just like men do, so get off your high horse, honey.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

black girls with white boyfriends most likely have racist white boyfriends. look at the white guys on here

goodness me
Seething Negro

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

hardcorextreme wrote:
black girls with white boyfriends most likely have racist white boyfriends. look at the white guys on here
goodness me
That's how they want them, racist! Halle's white man called her n**er while f*cking her, and called black men n**ers, but once that racism turned on her she couldn't take it.

Black women pick out racist white men to screw, this is not an accident, it is how pathetic they are. All over corporate America black women kiss up to racist white men, daily
canday

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

white men love sucking on big titties and getting some good pussi.I guess u need to start taking better care of ur body u fugly bush muncher
St George

Littleborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>And white women NEVER EVER sleep with black men, right? LOL! Women cheat on thier spouses just like men do, so get off your high horse, honey.
Yer you fooking tell her!
Why does she have to use my country as an example!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

canday wrote:
white men love sucking on big titties and getting some good pussi.I guess u need to start taking better care of ur body u fugly bush muncher
LOL!
canday

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

I don't care how racist a guy whether he be black/white/asian or hispanic they will at least bone the woman if she is fiiiiiiiiine

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

The destruction of the black woman's mind is followed by the destruction of the black woman's womb, which in turn can destroy a race, which is the exact reasons and means that white civilization continues to stay in power.....because they're attacking the womb of the race, and some of these negroes are foolish enough to continue to fall for trick after trick, trying to get white as can be....

Slaves like halle berry, garcelle beauvais,stacy dash, sanaa lathan,eve, and the host of other black women who are doing this are actually double agents in a wider and more bigger war than they even can imagine, they are simply tools to keep white men in power over herself, black men, and our people as whole....

You cave sluts have never been of any importance in the war anyhow, you're simply a by product and carriers of your devil race......both of you need to be kept far away from hue-mans period......

You're the womb for your genetically defective devil seed, and the seed which you birth forth is simply a soulless spawn, that uses you to get to the main target, which is the womb of the creator....the black woman........

This is why the black woman is truly doing the work of the devil, and truly selling our race, and souls out, that word "SELL-OUT" is not just a word, it actually incorporates into and is defined as the original womb of the creator, the black man and black woman, being desecrated and spitting out more devil seeds and blood lines......smh

MA'AT

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

canday wrote:
great post!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

216 Elite wrote:
The destruction of the black woman's mind is followed by the destruction of the black woman's womb, which in turn can destroy a race, which is the exact reasons and means that white civilization continues to stay in power.....because they're attacking the womb of the race, and some of these negroes are foolish enough to continue to fall for trick after trick, trying to get white as can be....
Slaves like halle berry, garcelle beauvais,stacy dash, sanaa lathan,eve, and the host of other black women who are doing this are actually double agents in a wider and more bigger war than they even can imagine, they are simply tools to keep white men in power over herself, black men, and our people as whole....
You cave sluts have never been of any importance in the war anyhow, you're simply a by product and carriers of your devil race......both of you need to be kept far away from hue-mans period......
You're the womb for your genetically defective devil seed, and the seed which you birth forth is simply a soulless spawn, that uses you to get to the main target, which is the womb of the creator....the black woman........
This is why the black woman is truly doing the work of the devil, and truly selling our race, and souls out, that word "SELL-OUT" is not just a word, it actually incorporates into and is defined as the original womb of the creator, the black man and black woman, being desecrated and spitting out more devil seeds and blood lines......smh
MA'AT
melanin poisoning. you need to get out in the sun since it's so much harder for your body to get vitamin d. this is why you are so angry.

as for bw, we have to mix up those genes. i can give them plenty of babies w/out the melanin poisoning.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

declare yourselves black women!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Blacks hate stereotypes..unless they are using them.

ha, ha, ha, ha
UruEuWauWau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

hardcorextreme wrote:
How pathetic?
the white guys prove it
Same crap, diff. avatar. Hellllo, my sweet TheHardTruths!! Just when I thought we finally clicked on another thread. ;-D So, lemme prove it to ya that our love could be blind -- I'm not 'white' in the least though, but nevertheless. ;-P

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Look how desperate all of you are.

How dare you insult me?

white racist men sleep with black women. Eastern europe is known as racist and i heard when they come to the UK they chase after black girls. Facebook groups have been set up to prove this. Nasty little things

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

White November wrote:
<quoted text>
melanin poisoning. you need to get out in the sun since it's so much harder for your body to get vitamin d. this is why you are so angry.
as for bw, we have to mix up those genes. i can give them plenty of babies w/out the melanin poisoning.
Yep, I bet you would have plenty of baby momma's.

Let's guess, you email them pictures of your "junk", like you did to one poster on this forum, because you are such a keeper. Better yet, "breeder" being more well suited for you.

Now, take a guess as to why no right minded White woman, or any woman period, would ever want plain ole common trash like you. Trust me, White women don't want you back.

How's that karma coming along, scrote?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Seething Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how they want them, racist! Halle's white man called her n**er while f*cking her, and called black men n**ers, but once that racism turned on her she couldn't take it.
Black women pick out racist white men to screw, this is not an accident, it is how pathetic they are. All over corporate America black women kiss up to racist white men, daily
And now before you black men get you your high moral plate form! Many of you will rush to marry the same racist red neck women who talk about your own mother like a dog. Plus black men and white women can be some of the biggest hypocrites! Black men will stand up and portray themselves as pro-black and preach the evils of white society, how whites oppress us and that black women stay away from white men but after the serum you see these black men drive off with their blonde wives and mixed kids. This type of hypocrisy was evedent even during the Million Man March when black men incouraged black women to stay away yet some black men showed up up with their white women in toe. Some of you white women will join black men in their rants against white men and even sit silently while some black men even talk about white men's genocide but as soon as somethings and shyt hits the fan and you see your black men are powerless to help you, who do you all run to, the white man?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

hardcorextreme wrote:
How pathetic?
the white guys prove it
I remember viewing a video where the White male was bashing White females, was not exactly pro-Black shall we say and who spoke of dating Black women.

Bottomline, that type is never to be trusted. That type jumps over the fence and back again as many times as Carter's has little pills.

Indeed, White women need to think smartly in that there are those types of men who care nothing for anyone except for themselves and they are an embarrassment, plain and simply, to decent White men. That lot, those men, should be promptly kicked to the curb where they belong, imo.

“Everybody Dies...”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

I had a racist male poster here admit that he has and would bang black women. I find this topic to have a basis in truth.

Also, I'm sure some of these anti-BM IRBW are making the race trolls proud in their assaults on the BM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of225
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••