First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#26 Mar 18, 2008
Jeri Sparkles wrote:
People always are gonna judge you by your past, its not right, no, but they do it anyway. Just ignore it...what more can you do?
Good morning.

People judge me without knowing me, all the time, everyday.

It gets old.
The Truth

Rome, GA

#27 Mar 18, 2008
da girl shannon wrote:
people jugde by one you`ve done they don`t know where you came from or why you did that one thing so only god can jugde me
I won't judge you as a person, I'm sure you're cool, but you sure need to be judged on your spelling and grammar!! LOL.

“Selah”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Marietta, GA

#28 Mar 18, 2008
soulflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. A good friend of our family once told me that before you let someone go on, make sure you tell them everything in your heart.
I would say to speak, or maybe you will be held in judgment for not doing so...
If they listen to your advice, and they might, then you have helped. If not, then you have still done your part to stop a train wreck.
This is how I live. But it is hard...
Good Morning:) I agree its such a fine line... If you see someone you love doing wrong and you correct them how ids that judgment? I think we take that word and run with it...

Since: Dec 07

United States

#29 Mar 18, 2008
I'll judge people all I like.Other people judge people all of the time but they never smell their own chit when they do it ,Hypocrites!. People only whine " only god will judge me"
When they know they've Effed up .

Yeah I think all the people who say they don't judge people are a gang of liars. You may not voice your judgements,but in your harts it's there.

“myspace.com/jeri shermaine ”

Since: Nov 07

Texas

#30 Mar 18, 2008
LaTasha wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true... I'm speaking more about people you have day to day contact with. Do you consider it a judgment when you are trying to help someone?
Im...im not sure. I think it depends on what you are helping them with and how. Like if you met a gay guy (just an example) and you say im gonna help you go strait...what if he doesn't want to go strait? What if he's happy the way he is? Know what I mean? this could be problematic...

Since: Dec 07

United States

#31 Mar 18, 2008
Also I don't mind people judging me at all.
People are going to judge me whether I like it or not..

“Selah”

Level 1

Marietta, GA

#32 Mar 18, 2008
Jeri Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>
Im...im not sure. I think it depends on what you are helping them with and how. Like if you met a gay guy (just an example) and you say im gonna help you go strait...what if he doesn't want to go strait? What if he's happy the way he is? Know what I mean? this could be problematic...
I agree with 100%! That would become a problem...but lets say it was a drug problem.. and you had gone through it and only wanted to see your friend better...

“myspace.com/jeri shermaine ”

Since: Nov 07

Texas

#33 Mar 18, 2008
LaTasha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with 100%! That would become a problem...but lets say it was a drug problem.. and you had gone through it and only wanted to see your friend better...
I understand. That is nothing but concern from a good friend. But remember, people have to want help before they can get it...unless they really want it they will resist and rebel. But there is nothing wrong with you helping your friend...this is very important.

“Selah”

Level 1

Marietta, GA

#34 Mar 18, 2008
Jeri Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. That is nothing but concern from a good friend. But remember, people have to want help before they can get it...unless they really want it they will resist and rebel. But there is nothing wrong with you helping your friend...this is very important.
very true.
kimmey

Concord, NC

#35 Jan 17, 2012
noo body
Yami

South Africa

#36 Apr 13, 2014
Who are you to judge?? People must remember that stones and sticks may break my bone bt words cn kill me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,579,925
hunt them down! 3 min The Laughing Axe 46
Tiny Whiteys L O S T , Got Defeated :( 5 min Bye Bye White Power 3
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 min Harrisson 48
News Black People in Racist Work Environments: Sello... 10 min Oliver Canterberr... 1
Ghetto Gaggers Actress TELLS ALL! 10 min The Wondrous Axe 7
Today's dead mudshark. 10 august 2017 19 min Harrisson 43
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 20 min zepol 32
I have token white friends. 1 hr KIP 68
More from around the web