only god can jugde me
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
da girl shannon

Thornton, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2006
people jugde by one you`ve done they don`t know where you came from or why you did that one thing so only god can jugde me
bailey0586

Sugar Land, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2006
Okay on that I can agree with you because nobody knows anything about where you've been and the obstacles you've had to overcome in order to do what you're doing or to have done the things that you did...
Yami

AOL

#3 Aug 23, 2006
I agree
Yami

AOL

#4 Aug 23, 2006
da girl shannon wrote:
people jugde by one you`ve done they don`t know where you came from or why you did that one thing so only god can jugde me
No one has a right to judge another, that is
Muhammed Lied

Tucson, AZ

#5 Aug 27, 2006
Only god can judge you, but a lot of us can kill you.
YOUME

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Aug 27, 2006
Muhammed Lied wrote:
Please clarify.
ABW aka Yami

AOL

#7 Aug 27, 2006
Muhammed Lied wrote:
wow, that SOUNDS ominous... but we can't live in fear.
Falcon 68 AKA Sam I Am

Dearborn, MI

#8 Sep 4, 2006
ABW aka Yami wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that SOUNDS ominous... but we can't live in fear.
Why SHOULD we live in fear?
Valerie

Austin, TX

#10 Sep 4, 2006
GOD I am who I am wrote:
My little girl, Don't you know "God" is in the right hemisphere of your brain? So God is in ALL HUMANS! That is why; when you hear someone say something about you, you might or might not accept it to be the truth... we are all instruments of "God" to send messages.... If it fits wear it. if you do not like it, do something about it. X0X0.
Like the answer.
Muhammed Lied

Tucson, AZ

#11 Sep 5, 2006
I can indeed judge you.
Just from your spelling and grammar I'd say you're pretty uneducated.
Theresa

Frankston, Australia

#12 May 3, 2007
hahahahaha i can judge you's any tym i want!!!!

“I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE FIRST!”

Since: Apr 07

25,000 Gee

#13 May 3, 2007
da girl shannon wrote:
no people can judge you.. and they do.

the judgement may be in error or outright wrong, yet, they can still judge you.

but in reality we make judgement on ourselves by what we do in deed.

think over that.

25,000 Gee

#17 May 3, 2007
PattcyC wrote:
<quoted text>So is what you are saying here is that our deeds define ourselves? That our deeds are a reflection of is going on on the inside?
whatever you have got in life as always been based on how you act.

that is not to say that because you act good you receive no bad, especially in a world that is against good.

nature means natural. what is in you must come out.

you cannot be judged until you have done something and even in your not doing anything there is judging in that.

not doing something can be just as damaging as action. because inaction is also action.

your deeds is the only true record of who you are.

i can paint you a pretty picture with no paint or canvas, but when i have the paint and canvas you are able to SEE for youself and judge.

25,000 Gee

#19 May 4, 2007
PattcyC wrote:
<quoted text>You are very articulate in your words and very wise WLC you never cease to amaze me and I mean in a very good way. Have a nice day as it is already morning here and it will be there in about 45 minutes.I am off to bed no work tomorrow so I can sleep in.
thanks you patty c

Garland, TX

#20 May 4, 2007
http://www.barackobama.com/

“Selah”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Marietta, GA

#21 Mar 18, 2008
What is the difference to you? If I see you doing something wrong and I say stop am I judging you? because maybe I see you going the same path I took and want to stop you before you make the same mistake.. Or am I helping you?

“myspace.com/jeri shermaine ”

Since: Nov 07

Texas

#22 Mar 18, 2008
People always are gonna judge you by your past, its not right, no, but they do it anyway. Just ignore it...what more can you do?

“Selah”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Marietta, GA

#23 Mar 18, 2008
Jeri Sparkles wrote:
People always are gonna judge you by your past, its not right, no, but they do it anyway. Just ignore it...what more can you do?
Very true... I'm speaking more about people you have day to day contact with. Do you consider it a judgment when you are trying to help someone?

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#24 Mar 18, 2008
Ive told many people this, while angrey though, lol, that God will come down on Judgement day and will truley judge what they have done, it cant be left to little old me. And that God sees all and will judge accordingly. I guess in a way thats not god to use God as a fear tactic..

hmmm maybe it worked though

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#25 Mar 18, 2008
LaTasha wrote:
What is the difference to you? If I see you doing something wrong and I say stop am I judging you? because maybe I see you going the same path I took and want to stop you before you make the same mistake.. Or am I helping you?
Good morning. A good friend of our family once told me that before you let someone go on, make sure you tell them everything in your heart.

I would say to speak, or maybe you will be held in judgment for not doing so...

If they listen to your advice, and they might, then you have helped. If not, then you have still done your part to stop a train wreck.

This is how I live. But it is hard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Sammy 136,420
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,403,764
Every wake up with scratches or cuts? (Jan '08) 7 min Tru Whaley 205
Black Males ROBBING ......EVERYTHING !!!!!!!! (Sep '13) 7 min T-BOS 7
THX check your email! 12 min THX crates and ships 2
Let US Tax Payers Vote to Ship All Negros Back ... (Mar '11) 13 min Lets do it finally 98
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 16 min Redefined 8,050
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 3 hr Hillary 2016 22
More from around the web