Is Obama being set up to fail!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112 Sep 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I believe this chemical weapons agreement with Putin and Assad, is a stall....designed for Assad to get in a better position to deal with his opposition.....
The Russians should never be trusted by any means. Putin is a dictator wearing democratic clothes to hide his agenda. The man is former KGB, and swindled his way into office. Obama is stupid, and gullible enough to actually believe anything this dictator says. Not leadership material by any means.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#113 Sep 16, 2013
I agree that trusting Putin is questionable....President Obama did what he had to, accept a diplomatic solution, if it was available.....i find it hard to believe that children were gassed, and the majority of American's knee-jerk reaction is to want us, to look the other way....that is horrid.....For me, i think 6 straight hours of missiles and bombs, strategically placed, would have done wonders....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#114 Sep 16, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>He's already taken that title according to most Americans. He failed on the immigration system miserably. A man that let's immigrants come here illegally while others have to go through stacks of paperwork and years of frustration is a man that is delusional in all aspects of being a true American. He's a dumbass. By doing this he is also slapping every American in the face by making them pay for these illegals getting welfare and food stamps. Getting them jobs while legal Americans are struggling to get through the economy that he promised to fix. He's a traitor, and should be kicked from office.
The most embarrassing thing about this is his biggest supporters (blacks and poor) are the most disadvantaged by his own policies.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#115 Sep 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>The most embarrassing thing about this is his biggest supporters (blacks and poor) are the most disadvantaged by his own policies.
Exactly. That's why i don't get it. Why support someone that does absolutely nothing for you?

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#116 Sep 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I agree that trusting Putin is questionable....President Obama did what he had to, accept a diplomatic solution, if it was available.....i find it hard to believe that children were gassed, and the majority of American's knee-jerk reaction is to want us, to look the other way....that is horrid.....For me, i think 6 straight hours of missiles and bombs, strategically placed, would have done wonders....
No doubt the strain of warfare in the middle east has put a damper on it. I don't feel we need to police the whole world, but in circumstances like this the bombs should have dropped the moment it hit the news.

Location hidden

#117 Sep 17, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. That's why i don't get it. Why support someone that does absolutely nothing for you?
Only some BM speak against him but everybody else is just letting Obama walk all over us.

Level 7

Location hidden

#118 Sep 17, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt the strain of warfare in the middle east has put a damper on it. I don't feel we need to police the whole world, but in circumstances like this the bombs should have dropped the moment it hit the news.
Yeah, but President Obama would have been destroyed by the right, if he had simply taken the command of enforcing that Chemical Weapons Ban, enforcement....Can you imagine the manufactured outrage, that might have commanded?....

Level 7

Location hidden

#119 Sep 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Only some BM speak against him but everybody else is just letting Obama walk all over us.
A recovered economy and no new ground wars....is that what you term, walk all over you?

Location hidden

#120 Sep 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>A recovered economy and no new ground wars....is that what you term, walk all over you?
The unemployment rate for African Americans is a record 25% but some how nobody ask him why. And before you try to make excuses when these things happened under white presidents black groups would go after them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#121 Sep 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>The unemployment rate for African Americans is a record 25% but some how nobody ask him why. And before you try to make excuses when these things happened under white presidents black groups would go after them.
Making excuses, isn't a part of my arsenal....
Sal Deluca

United States

#123 Sep 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling lies
you need to be neutered with hedgetrimmers.

Location hidden

#125 Sep 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling lies
Ok shittyboy how about just posting the statistics which says otherwise.

Location hidden

#126 Sep 17, 2013
Correction it is 13% unemployment for African Americans which is still dangerously high.
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#128 Sep 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling lies
Seriously ...!!!!
HONESTLY...!!!!
I don't come here anymore, nor do I post on aZiya's site either.
As you know, I'm kind of a geek, but I also own a small hosting company and a few other things. I can duplicate the look, however we would have our own url...( www.africanamericancafe.com ) and we would control the entire site, including choosing the advertisers of OUR CHOICE instead of the dumb IR Dating sites we were forced to look at "over there."

Let me know and I will go to work on it.

Doby
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T487RST1AKHUC...

(say " *nobody* " for me, Dopey...)
Sal Deluca

Waterbury, CT

#130 Sep 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
Look…..once again, my bytch shows up like a faithful dog wagging her tail and trying to lick my hand to show me she’s a good BYTCH! Did you piss on yourself again when you read my name?
you need your nuts severed by bolt cutters

Location hidden

#132 Sep 18, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Now that we know your stupid white azz can use google, take another look and see how much the Black unemployment rate has GONE DOWN in the last two years. You stupid fk! First you make up some idiotic number like 25% unemployment, but worse than that, you don’t have a clue what the fk you’re talking about.
The unemployment rate for African Americans has historically been nearly twice that of whites. Partly due to racism, and partly due to the fact that some are just plain fkin lazy! Wake your stupid azz up cracker! Not everything is a conspiracy, and Barack Obama is the president of ALL AMERICANS, not just the Black ones.
Now get to googling like I told you!
(25%…….smh…..dumb trolls)
Your such a sissy and what a way to deflect from the subject that Obama allows his own "people" to stay in a recession while he looks out for everybody else.
Zew

Pretoria, South Africa

#135 Sep 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
And this is what you call depth?

Children? Whose children, your children? Children are always gassed in the eyes of the USA? What about your children who are gassed with all sorts of diseases and chemicals including anthrax which your government cooked?

You looked the other way when Russia gassed the children of Georgia so don't come here and present the US as a master peacemaker when you attack smaller nations. Go and attack Russia for gassing Chechens and Georgians. While you're at it, prepare to respond to North Korea and Iran's calls to come out and fight.

Yes it would have done wonders like it did and still doing in Afghanistan, war monger you're too shallow to get it through your head that you do not have money to go to another war.

Do wonders and achieve what? NOTHING.

At what cost? at a huge cost to the USA.

I wish you'd invaded Syria and finish what's left of that impotent superpower called USA.

Level 7

Location hidden

#136 Sep 18, 2013
Is that what serves for Manners, in the bush?
Zew

Pretoria, South Africa

#137 Sep 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Is that what serves for Manners, in the bush?
Now that's depth in the industrial wasteland.
Zew

Pretoria, South Africa

#138 Sep 18, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I aware of that. I'm stirring shit up. You're not the only American! WE ALL ARE!!!!!
The only thing you're stirring up is your shit. You meant what you said.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Making excuses, isn't a part of my arsenal....
Its is part of your arse thou.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 7 min Skiff Azlaan 2
I do not like black men 14 min Skiff Azlaan 14
Hillary Clinton's Racist Hero 20 min TheMaskedTerror 1
Ghana bans skin bleaching cream 24 min Skiff Azlaan 1
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 24 min KIP 60
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 27 min barefoot2626 1,478
Topix's Whiteys BLOCK Posts in Support of China 27 min Non-White Supremacy 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min You knew 134,279
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 44,878
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 3 hr u Make Me Laugh 58