Fat white women Vs. Average black woman

Fat white women Vs. Average black woman

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Huntersville, NC

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Am I missing something? The average black woman is fat as hell or as they say "thick". Even the "healthy" ones are a baby away from tipping the scale. So really when black men run after a fat white woman, he's pretty much not leaving anything behind but a nasty attitude. Fat white women don't sit there and brag about being grossly overweight and unhealthy for the most part. If a man is bouncing between one fatty to the next what is he loosing?
Bob

Van Wert, OH

#4 Nov 5, 2009
You think about fat bitches too much.
PUHLEASE

New York, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2009
Youngstar-09 wrote:
Am I missing something? The average black woman is fat as hell or as they say "thick". Even the "healthy" ones are a baby away from tipping the scale. So really when black men run after a fat white woman, he's pretty much not leaving anything behind but a nasty attitude. Fat white women don't sit there and brag about being grossly overweight and unhealthy for the most part. If a man is bouncing between one fatty to the next what is he loosing?
LMAOF!!!
Keep telling yourself that Piggy Sue...You probably weight like 500 pounds with sticky, stanky rolls of fat on your pink pig skin ...
Was your black boyfriend salvating up a young thick, small waist, pretty brwon while you were out buying him some new shoes LOLOLOLO

TELL US WHY YOU MADD PIGGY??
Mack The Great

Greenway, VA

#6 Nov 5, 2009
Well at least average weight black women look better than those fat butterballs of white womentat some brothers lust after!

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 5, 2009
Bob wrote:
You think about fat bitches too much.
lmao!

Since: Aug 09

Huntersville, NC

#8 Nov 5, 2009
PUHLEASE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOF!!!
Keep telling yourself that Piggy Sue...You probably weight like 500 pounds with sticky, stanky rolls of fat on your pink pig skin ...
Was your black boyfriend salvating up a young thick, small waist, pretty brwon while you were out buying him some new shoes LOLOLOLO
TELL US WHY YOU MADD PIGGY??
This is a black male here. I'm addressing the fat black (b)itches I encounter on a daily basis. Black women love to say we run to a fat white women, but what are black women doing to keep their health in check? Not a damn thing. The average black woman blows the (f)uck up after 25. Not much different than piggie sue huh?

Since: Aug 09

Huntersville, NC

#9 Nov 5, 2009
Bob wrote:
You think about fat bitches too much.
So I should stop thinking about black women. Common now, you know I got to acknowledge our beautiful black queens.
hawt-n-gray

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Nov 5, 2009
Youngstar-09 wrote:
Am I missing something? The average black woman is fat as hell or as they say "thick". Even the "healthy" ones are a baby away from tipping the scale. So really when black men run after a fat white woman, he's pretty much not leaving anything behind but a nasty attitude. Fat white women don't sit there and brag about being grossly overweight and unhealthy for the most part. If a man is bouncing between one fatty to the next what is he loosing?
So what's your dilemma. Go get what you want. Be a go-getter. Stop wasting time denigrating a group of women you don't desire. Carpe diem! lol!

hawt
GIA

Eastaboga, AL

#11 Nov 5, 2009
I live in an area where I see more and more interracial couples. Many at my church are married and have bi-racial kids. I love it. Why? Because no matter what - they are doing their own thing and nobody else matters. AS to the weight question, I'll only comment on this part - I agree, BW look better heavy than WW do. Some WW look OK heavy but BW wear it better.

Since: Aug 09

Huntersville, NC

#14 Nov 5, 2009
GIA wrote:
I live in an area where I see more and more interracial couples. Many at my church are married and have bi-racial kids. I love it. Why? Because no matter what - they are doing their own thing and nobody else matters. AS to the weight question, I'll only comment on this part - I agree, BW look better heavy than WW do. Some WW look OK heavy but BW wear it better.
Black woman convince themselves that they wear it better. They are just as undesirable as any overweight person. Delusions of grandeur is killing black females. Literally.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Glendale, CA

#15 Nov 5, 2009
*never*

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Glendale, CA

#16 Nov 5, 2009
And the only reason why the fat white chick is probably dating a black guy is because white men dont play that "fat is cute" crap for the most part.
UNIONBLACK

Hayes, UK

#17 Nov 5, 2009
MrsStevens10 wrote:
And the only reason why the fat white chick is probably dating a black guy is because white men dont play that "fat is cute" crap for the most part.
lets look at this. take out the fat white women NOT in interracial relationships. how many fat white women in their 30's upwards do you know single or childless? not many. seems like white men love to shag fat white women too.

stop talking sh1t.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Glendale, CA

#18 Nov 5, 2009
Actually I see alot of fat white women intheir 30s who are single mothers or with dead beat loser ass BM feeding them BS that its ok to be out of shape

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Glendale, CA

#19 Nov 5, 2009
UNIONBLACK wrote:
<quoted text>
lets look at this. take out the fat white women NOT in interracial relationships. how many fat white women in their 30's upwards do you know single or childless? not many. seems like white men love to shag fat white women too.
stop talking sh1t.
Its not talking shit. Its talking facts. Alot of white men dont chubby chase. Keep it real. Their culture hasnt bought into the whole thick is cute crap that has the black community dying of heart disease and diabetes at alarming rates.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 5, 2009
The average BW is a heightist b*tch...

“Judge people not their race”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Saint Louis

#21 Nov 5, 2009
Youngstar-09 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a black male here. I'm addressing the fat black (b)itches I encounter on a daily basis. Black women love to say we run to a fat white women, but what are black women doing to keep their health in check? Not a damn thing. The average black woman blows the (f)uck up after 25. Not much different than piggie sue huh?
You a damm lie the average BW does not BLOW up after 25

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 5, 2009
Missy C_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You a damm lie the average BW does not BLOW up after 25
Yes they do...

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Glendale, CA

#23 Nov 5, 2009
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do...
Generalizations are stupid. Thats like saying the average black guy has at least two baby mamas by the time he is 25. Stop The BS. SMH

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 5, 2009
MrsStevens10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalizations are stupid. Thats like saying the average black guy has at least two baby mamas by the time he is 25. Stop The BS. SMH
BW treating short BM like sh*t is stupid stop the B.S...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Devil is Brilliant 4 min asset 10
News Paul LePage Gets Homophobic to Prove He's Not R... 10 min Andrew 1
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 15 min Fat Abbott 52
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 19 min dcool 522
News Dr. Martin Luther King's Niece Endorses Donald ... 25 min Andrew 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Injudgement 1,419,334
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min KiloEcho 47,866
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 2 hr LION 19
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 hr MICHA 43
More from around the web