Black women are better than white wom...
analsexer123

Europe

#449 Dec 11, 2012
I am a sexy white man and I prefer only black chicks because these black beauties are way superior than stupid white women..in every aspect black sisters are better.they have better understanding and they aren't selfish like white women..they are better gf/wife/mothers because they are more loving caring than white women. And finally THEY ARE MORE CURVACIOUS AND MUCH STRONG . THEY CAN SATISFY ANY MEN ON EARTH..I URGE ALL MY BLACK BROTHERS TO TAKE ALL STUPID WHITE WOMEN. AND GIVE US ALL YOUR BLACK SISTERS..
Halle Berry Sister

United States

#450 Dec 11, 2012
Oh my goodness............

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#451 Dec 12, 2012
Richard wrote:
I think black women are better in bed.
They are.
they b hairy

Newport News, VA

#452 Dec 12, 2012
If you're into beastality.
Halle Berry Sister

United States

#453 Dec 12, 2012
BlackWomenFTW wrote:
I am a white guy (Sicilian in fact) and I have banged women from different races around the globe: Brazilian, Colombian, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Bahamian, Indian, white American, Lebanese, German, French, Russian...and to this day the best f*ck and suck I have EVER gotten in my life was a black American girl from L.A. I haven't turned back since.
Lol........
Richard

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#456 Dec 14, 2012
Actually its hard to tell, and i tell u why.
And bm and wm will agree on me if they had interracial sex.

Somehow interracial sex is with more passion.
I dont know what it is, cant put my finger on it.
But it seems if u have sex with a person outside ur race u do more ur best. Like both have something to proof to eachother.
Kendrick

San Antonio, TX

#457 Jan 6, 2013
Black women in bed WOOOOOOOOOO YEA!!!!!!!
idi amin dada

Tiverton, RI

#458 Jan 6, 2013
Brillo pads for hair and bowling ball nostrils are always hot. The Amin loves a woman who has skin like a seal and a facial bone structure of a silverback. Amin agrees with this post so it is now Dada law.
His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire, in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
woods2k

Lawrence, MA

#462 Feb 1, 2013
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
White girls are the smelly ones!So are any other females of a different race other than balck women.They ALL smell like hot donkey's behinds like they have been in the fields all day rolling with farm animals.We black(African)women have been BLESSED with the RIGHT smell that every woman should smell like. We have a natural scent on our breasts and vaginas that should drive ANY guy wild. We smell like women are supposed to smell and if you don't like it 9 times out of 10 you are GAY. How I know why do white men especially, say they want a white girl with a "boy" butt?Why are you looking at little boys anyway??Women are supposed to have NATURAL curves that is why the white girl is going to have their butts pumped full of collagen to look like BLACK WOMEN!They want everything we have..round butts,full pouty lips,darker skin and big breasts.Also,I thought at first just the white gals smelled bad but I happened to catch a wiff of a hispanic chick passing by at the doctors office she smelled like a herd of cattle!lol.I am sick of everyone picking on black women -you really need to check YOURSELF.You are all just jealous if you weren't you would'nt keep us in your big bigot mouths!Oh and about black women smelling like apes...YOU WHITE PEOPLE are the one's who keep going against God's word saying WE ALL derived from apes so that means YOU too must smell like them.Oh and how close have you really come to smell an ape anyway?? If you had your dumb head would be knocked off guess that's why you can't think or SMELL.LMBO.Oh and I have NEVER peed on myself -thank you very much.Oh and not all white girls are cute and funny..unless you think boring corny jokes, acne, and vaginas that smell like rotten dead dried shrimp are a turn on then by all means GET YOURSELF A WHITE GIRL AND QUIT TALKING ABOUT BLACK WOMEN IF YOU ARE SO SATISFIED!One more thing..white girls are the gullible ones..they tell everything they know on the first date and will easily let a guy rob them blind if he says he is rich.lol
my first girl was black I had a Spanish girl before and have never been with a white girl. So coming from a white male, I love everything about black women...my current girl is black and she is the most beautiful thing on this earth to me...I will probably marry her. She has the skinny waste, full lips, thick hips n thighs... I love her so much
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#463 Feb 1, 2013
This is a huge lie. White girls are tighter, wetter, smell better, and way more passionate than any black woman
Buckeye BillyBob

Lewis Center, OH

#464 Feb 1, 2013
Ipman wrote:
This is a huge lie. White girls are tighter, wetter, smell better, and way more passionate than any black woman
you are right white girls are looser,dryer,smell bad and lay there like a brick.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#465 Feb 1, 2013
Buckeye BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right white girls are looser,dryer,smell bad and lay there like a brick.
Those are the only white girls you can get. I've tasted the best of both and white girls are clearly superior.
Rl lee

Overland Park, KS

#468 Feb 12, 2013
Black women for som reason develope Aunt Jamima sydrome with white men! For some reason the aspectations are different! They will never argue about oral sex or anything with white men, basically act like a slave from roots! Black women have put up every argument as to why oral is nasty with black men , but never with white! It has nothing to do with being treated a certain way, they just try harder for a white man! In the movie the Brothers ,they showed what most married black men go through in black marriage ! Constant bickering about oral sex! The wife in the movie told her husband , momma said good girls don't do that! He was treating her great, nice home fireplace in the bedroom etc! I can't imagine a black woman saying anything about her mother to a white man in the same situation ! Can anyone else!
misslady65

De Queen, AR

#469 Feb 15, 2013
Rl lee wrote:
Black women for som reason develope Aunt Jamima sydrome with white men! For some reason the aspectations are different! They will never argue about oral sex or anything with white men, basically act like a slave from roots! Black women have put up every argument as to why oral is nasty with black men , but never with white! It has nothing to do with being treated a certain way, they just try harder for a white man! In the movie the Brothers ,they showed what most married black men go through in black marriage !

Constant bickering about oral sex! The wife in the movie told her husband , momma said good girls don't do that! He was treating her great, nice home fireplace in the bedroom etc! I can't imagine a black woman saying anything about her mother to a white man in the same situation ! Can anyone else!
You are really stupid dont insinuate that black women prefer going oral on you but not black men you lying because its not really their thing most times it have to be with partners they are in love with whereas the whiye women will do you your dad your uncle your brother her brother her dad her uncle anyone with a penis cause tjats what they like doing.Why you think the black men tolerate them because they know they allow them to do whatever they please..So dont lie and make like BW worship WM because we all know most BW perfer BM so do WW..
Awesome

San Jose, CA

#470 Mar 3, 2013
In a million years. Not even. NEVER.
katrice6

United States

#471 Mar 6, 2013
My sister absolutely loves white men. I dont have a problem with that bc that's her preference as long as he makes her happy. White men are not my cup of tea lol. Anyway what i do have a problem with is when she was married to a white man and we would go out with my, hers and his kids we would get f**ked up looks from black people. And to make matters worse a black dude said loudly in a restaurant, "damn he done took two of our sistas and knocked em up". My response was, "what you mad bc you couldn't get us and knock us up before the white man could? And for the record he is my brother-in-law smartass and he's not the father of my kids or my sisters kids". If that is a persons preference then let them be happy. I dont care about seeing interracial couples bc what they do is not my business and it doesn't affect me or my life.
zackmillion

Detroit, MI

#472 Mar 8, 2013
I love black women they are sweet and have brain's unlike white chicks

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#473 Mar 9, 2013
Number1Queen wrote:
(((Yawn))))
You should be yawning because u r sad. Is this Terri Sims? LOL!!!!! Nah this is lard azz Nissa or maybe Tina? LOL!!!! All u bytches wish u could be me LOL!!!!!!!
Ndjcms

United States

#475 Mar 11, 2013
I hate when people do racist stuff. White and black are the same just got a different skin color. It depends on who you like better not on there skin! It was heart breaking to ready that and see they we are arguing over which race is better in bed!
Alfie

UK

#476 Mar 12, 2013
yes coz sheboons r sluts as sex is there only ,Asset
bw ,cant compare with bw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 2 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 6 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 10 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 13 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 14 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 15 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 22 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501