Black women are better than white wom...

Black women are better than white women in bed (PROOF inside)

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
worldwires

Jamaica, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2008
worldwires

Jamaica, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2008
DISCUSS
Mike

Fresno, CA

#4 Oct 17, 2008
Black women are better in bed. They LOVE to suck c*** and they can take it in the @$$ like a champ. To most, the bigger the better. I prefer black women in general because the ones that I've found are pissed at their boyfriends/husbands and want a good f***ing. This one broad taped it and showed it to their husband. THANK GOD I was out of town on business when he found out. He whooped her @$$ and left her. I'm f***ing her all the time now since she changed the locks. MAN, she loved getting f***ed in the ass. Boy oh boy I'm glad I don't plan on marrying this slut. I do worry that she might get upset when she finds this out. (Sorry Keisha. I'm not as stupid as Justin)
toby

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2008
Mike wrote:
Black women are better in bed. They LOVE to suck c*** and they can take it in the @$$ like a champ. To most, the bigger the better. I prefer black women in general because the ones that I've found are pissed at their boyfriends/husbands and want a good f***ing. This one broad taped it and showed it to their husband. THANK GOD I was out of town on business when he found out. He whooped her @$$ and left her. I'm f***ing her all the time now since she changed the locks. MAN, she loved getting f***ed in the ass. Boy oh boy I'm glad I don't plan on marrying this slut. I do worry that she might get upset when she finds this out.(Sorry Keisha. I'm not as stupid as Justin)
plez mista plez. when u finishd wit da bitch cans yo thro her back to the brothas. i be tired of yankin on my pp.
Anastasia

College Station, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2009
What tha f**k was that I just read!!!

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#7 Jan 30, 2009
(((Yawn))))
ROFLMAO

AOL

#8 Jan 30, 2009
ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!

“Working on the abs”

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

London

#9 Jan 30, 2009
Have to say your very wrong.

“Positive people.”

Since: Jun 08

north little rock arkansas

#10 Jan 30, 2009
Darkness inc wrote:
Have to say your very wrong.
Does your black wife know that you feel that way?You are a embarrassment to black men.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Arkansas City, KS

#12 Jan 30, 2009
I love sexual intercourse

“I AM THE MUSIQ QUEEN!”

Since: Jul 09

Chester

#13 Dec 15, 2009
you sound like a dumbass that's probably why your lying about this, because no woman for that matter BLACK wants you! lol
Mike wrote:
Black women are better in bed. They LOVE to suck c*** and they can take it in the @$$ like a champ. To most, the bigger the better. I prefer black women in general because the ones that I've found are pissed at their boyfriends/husbands and want a good f***ing. This one broad taped it and showed it to their husband. THANK GOD I was out of town on business when he found out. He whooped her @$$ and left her. I'm f***ing her all the time now since she changed the locks. MAN, she loved getting f***ed in the ass. Boy oh boy I'm glad I don't plan on marrying this slut. I do worry that she might get upset when she finds this out.(Sorry Keisha. I'm not as stupid as Justin)
the doctor

Richmond, VA

#17 Mar 15, 2010
toby wrote:
<quoted text>
plez mista plez. when u finishd wit da bitch cans yo thro her back to the brothas. i be tired of yankin on my pp.
Learn proper English. I would hate to see your resume or interviewing skills.
Sweet AA Teen

Berlin, MD

#18 Apr 6, 2010
i dont even know how to reply to this

the first comment pissed me off

so glad i dont date guys like that

God Bless
Bubbamelon

Temple City, CA

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Dang I bes runnin' from the sheboon booty every chance I get, it's a warped adventure.
buckweat

AOL

#20 Apr 7, 2010
Bubbamelon wrote:
Dang I bes runnin' from the sheboon booty every chance I get, it's a warped adventure.
chyeeet homie letz gos ands find uz sum ugly fats white wumen and sea if dem crackas will support our azzes!
fds

White House, TN

#21 Apr 24, 2010
test
Aisha

Chicago, IL

#22 May 24, 2010
White women have no game on black women! We are soo hot! We got everything..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I have finally found my voice”

Since: May 09

Burnsville, MN

#23 May 24, 2010
Aisha wrote:
White women have no game on black women! We are soo hot! We got everything..
Ew... The only thing you got on white women is a stronger smell, LMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruce

Latham, NY

#24 May 24, 2010
this is a known fact people. bw are the same as ww as for tightness. and i am convinced all bw get wetter. or maybe im just special

“I have finally found my voice”

Since: May 09

Burnsville, MN

#26 May 24, 2010
loose^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,480,672
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 14 min Emperor_Jagi 70
End Racism 14 min The Well Read Axe 3
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 18 min TRUMP a PUPPET 287
islam vs islamophobs............... 30 min Samoan Irish 475
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 31 min Blue Lives Matter 58
African/African American Manga Style Comic 36 min SalvageMagic 17
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 58 min Aquarius-wy 224
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Paul 68
More from around the web