Why is it that men with no children date wimen with children?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2013

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Samething applies to women with no children who get into relationships with men who have children.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Tam the African Man (they look at BM shamefully)

Most Africans don't identify with AA men like yourself they do laugh at you for your behaviors!

The destruction of black American society is due to the weakness and self hatred of the black man. The black American man is morally bankrupt and has been morally bankrupt for decades. I think it got worst from the 1990s and from there went down hill and will continue to go down hill until the total annihilation of the black American race. As a black African guy, I feel ashamed that these backward men have the nerve to call themselves black men. They dishonour and shame every black man in the face of the earth by labeling themselves as black men. This is not a thread about bashing black American men and glorifying African men or bashing Black Americans in general and glorifying Africans. We all know Africa has its problems, but what you will never see is African men going on YouTube, Forums, films, books, etc., and bashing African women and vice-versa in such hateful terms. I strongly believe that the black American man of today is so weak irrespective of the bravado and masculinity it tries to portray, and so full of self hatred that if put in a position where he has to chose whether to save the lives of other races of women or black American women, he would save the lives of others and have black American women put to death.

This is the level of weakness, self hatred and moral bankruptcy of these men. In any typical society, men lead and women follow. The hatred black American women have for their men which resulted in the so called gender war is a direct result of the hatred and lack of respect black men have for their women.

In African society, if a family or community is broken, the community looks up to the men elders to fix it. Where are the men elders in black American society?

I will tell: Many of them are nowhere to be seen because THEY HAVE NOT BEEN GOOD FATHERS, HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS! Many of them have also abandoned the black woman the moment they made their first $1 and find themselves a white woman or lightest skin woman they can get their hands on, distant themselves from black community and do nothing.

This ghastly behaviours run down several generations of black American man. It is because of this the black woman is practically being sent to the bed of the white man or any man that will have her because there are no decent Black males. Black men stop boasting, being defensive, taking responsibility for their actions and start working towards a better black society.

Instead of holding to this ridiculous notion that "black women did this to us... black women did that ", they need to apologise to black women for the humiliation, degradation, disrespect and abandonment they've done. Its their duty as men to fix it and make a better society.

If black men are so proud or foolish to make the first move (which is their moral duty as men), then I really feel sorry for the generation of blacks. The moral bankruptcy that awaits them would be far greater than it is today. As a group, black Americans would not last 150 years your heading towards self extermination from the face of the earth. Black Americans are slowly dying out (due to race mixing, etc.); its the fault of the Black men. They like to pass the buck, get defensive, stay angry but they have no one to blame but themselves. It is the men in a society who lead.

When there's is a problem, they leave and run to the next whore. I find it shocking black men aren't even ashamed to say they were raised by single women. They leave them to be the "mothers and fathers" while they chase sex.

Black men, where is your manhood? Where is your dignity & pride? Where is your honour? The BA men who fought all those yester-years to grant you what you have today would be ashamed of the kind of men you have turned into you look foolish.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

JiggAss MACEO wrote:
I can't understand why would any man with no children want a women that already has children. Why take on the extra baggage. I was listening to Mr Soyomayor ask his listeners the same question but added that half the time these childless men, can't even take care of themselves which brings up and even more disturbing question why is it that a women with children would even consider dating a man with no job or takes no responsibility for his on life.
The only answer I can come up with for the men is that these women are easy prey and most single mothers are desperate so they'll settle for anything.
True,

Many BM go for women with no children if a woman has a good job even if she's Fat and White like Jeff he was desperate; he simply didn't want to work!

That's why that Executive Black woman VP turned him down flat. He had too much baggage and he was "Marginal man". Jeff didn't really want to work he was always absent, out sick and making excuses for not working. He found a Fat WW who would accept a Sorry Black man! lmao

I evaluate a man even if he has older children I simply say "No"!

Some men and women do for mates with children and sometimes it works out.

You have NO CHILDREN, mainly because your a selfish, self centered, arrogant No Good Black man that felt relationship was based on just want you wanted only!

Very sad!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
I can't understand why would any man with no children want a women that already has children. Why take on the extra baggage. I was listening to Mr Soyomayor ask his listeners the same question but added that half the time these childless men, can't even take care of themselves which brings up and even more disturbing question why is it that a women with children would even consider dating a man with no job or takes no responsibility for his on life.
The only answer I can come up with for the men is that these women are easy prey and most single mothers are desperate so they'll settle for anything.
MACEO

I was asked some questions by 2 non Black women on Black males. Apparently their White men in their lives told them about Black men behaviors so they asked me.

I had to tell them Yes!

Black men are not only disrespectful, they refuse to pay for dates, they ask to go to the woman house! They always want ANAL SEX if you have a large ass from what I hear from some friends. Many Black men do live off women while they cheat, sit around playing video games or chasing whores while the woman works hard.

Black men want the woman to be the Man/Woman!

They said they would have left the Black men alone a long long time ago. They asked me if everything that being said on CNN is true and I said yes, they only tell a small piece not how horrific the behaviors are and how Black men don't care what they do or how they look!

Its sad MACEO!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Ha im married with three young sons but when i take them to the barber shop or shopping i am approached by men of all ages. This is 2013 most men dont care if u have children. Some men find it sexy when a woman takes good care of her children. Because they know u have your priorities together. Why would people even care who someone chooses to be with sounds like some are insecure, jealous, and bitter. If u are classy and attractive men dont care. In fact my brother married a woman whom had a five year old daughter while he had no kids.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

When my mom and dad divorced my mother met a man who loved her regardless of me and my brothers and i thank God because she came out of a bad marriage. It wasnt her fault she did right and married before she had kids yet my father constantly cheated thus leaving her a single mom. And guess what me and my brothers are grown now out of the house and my mom is still with that same man who makes her happy. Everyone has a story and its foolish to judge a woman or man because they have kids.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your getting approach by men looking for someone to take care you them. Most men that have no problem dating a women with a child usually don't work lazy and can't or won't support themselves .
Most of the time not all but most if the time these women wand up support their child and the men that prey on them. Face if your a women with a child the dating pool become different and harsh. No good looking guy with confidence that is fully capable of taking care of himself would consider taking on another mans responsibility.
Ha since u dont kno me....i live on a military base sweetie so yes all the men whom approach me are in the Army thus have steady paychecks.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not judging I'm just simple saying that most women with children do not wand up as lucky as your mom . Why do you think so many children are raised in single parent house holds. It is not attractive for a women to have that type of baggage and most men are turn off any perspective of a real meaningful relationship once they see a women with kids.
Not where im from! Single or divorced mothers migrate south. We have real men out here whom are looking for love regardless of ur temporary motherhood. Kids will grow up and move out someday and the working men in the south already know this.
Spanish Cortez 77

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart guy , I have a son love him to death but I wouldn't even date a women with children. Don't want the baggage what baby daddy, baby sitting that child rather you realize it or not is now your responsibility. It's a financial responsibility that men dating women with children automatically take on him personally I don't think that's fair
Hello there willie lynch. By the way that you are
BM bashing, I'd say that you are either, not blk

or not male. Or you are & just a selfh8ing 1. How bout, the BMs that don't have children, didn't do so b/c we were too busy trying to get our lives in order & didn't want to bring another responcibility into this world. It's a shame how ppl veiw BMs, either we're selfish 4 having kids we can't take care of or we don't have kids b/c we're selfish. SAD BUT TRUE
You're an African Male? No wonder you say such evil things about AA males, ya'll Aficans h8 us AA males.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pleads now that you mention your from the south no wonder you have no problem finding a man even if you have children. The men down south have a desperate, leaching and low level way of thinking when it come to their women and the women aren't much better. Yeah they probably think your on section 8 or something and want you to take care of them.
Everybody knows down here that women with kids with no job or even a part time job have more disposable income then hardworking single women or anybody for that matter. Courtesy of the government overtaxing all working people to take care of left responsible people.
They dont have section 8 on post...u seem jealous and bitter. Dont blame single parents because u r single now thats lowest level of thinking ever. Sane people dont concern themselfs with who someone loves.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Spanish Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there willie lynch. By the way that you are
BM bashing, I'd say that you are either, not blk
or not male. Or you are & just a selfh8ing 1. How bout, the BMs that don't have children, didn't do so b/c we were too busy trying to get our lives in order & didn't want to bring another responcibility into this world. It's a shame how ppl veiw BMs, either we're selfish 4 having kids we can't take care of or we don't have kids b/c we're selfish. SAD BUT TRUE
You're an African Male? No wonder you say such evil things about AA males, ya'll Aficans h8 us AA males.
I agree seems like a non black bitter woman...the section 8 comment gives it away.
Spanish Cortez 77

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
KedNo to come to think of it no other race of man will target women with children other then black men its crazy, that why most black women with children stay single so long because there's alway so fool who can't take care of themselves look for a women who will.
Could the reason some 'successful' Blk females are over looked for single mothers is b/c the former, has an.....?? an attitude? It may not have anything to do with laziness, not wanting to take responcibility, or even some one to take care of them. Maybe( & this sounds like a dumb reason 2 me) the reason the childless BM is with the single mom is b/c HE likes HER. IDK, it sounds pretty far fetched 2 me. Just b/c someone has a "good education" or a "good job" it doesn't make them a good man/woman.
Spanish Cortez 77

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I want you and Spanish Cortez to go on a dating site. And carefully observe the Subliminal message for some of these women profile even the pic is a subliminal message why do you the so many women rather they be black or white will put a picture of third children and them as a profile pic , isn't a dating site for attracting people so what type of men are these women trying to attract. I strongly believe that these women

subconsciously know what they have to offer
and what type of men they are attracting by post
picture of there children on a dating site.
Maybe they're letting the men know up front, that there are children involved. Maybe they think that putting a picture with kids in it will scare off some of the less desirables. Again IDK.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel as though women are attracted to men with children, I've notice that men with children have no problem get dates even if they say they have 5 kids with 5 different women.
MACEO

Liar!

Maybe Ghetto Girls or Poor White women! LMAO

I met lots of BM at my company over the years when they told me they had more than 2 kids, both OOW, I said "NO WAY"! lmao Many Black men hide their kids, I know two BW who married BM who kid 4 kids each by 4 different women until they attrack his and her paid in court they were both put in jail!

NO BLACK MEN FOR ME; YOUR STATS AND EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SAD! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

dab399 wrote:
I'm a man who doesn't have children wouldn't date women with young children at all. I'm not going to put myself in that position period.
MACEO

I don't blame you!

An Educated successful woman should lower her self to accept an uneducated, broke Black man who can't offer her anything either! LMAO

Thats why educated Black women stay away from Black men who are blue collared workers as well as Uneducated or Marginal!

That goes both ways!

It took you to 60 years old to see what I was telling you prior!

See Education is valuable; when you don't much you make "BAD DECISIONS" that no woman can respect !
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Kola_Koca--CooCooMACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree seems like a non black bitter woman...the section 8 comment gives it away.
MACEO

I bet you wish you had kids they come in handy when your old! You don't even go around your family! LMAO

You didn't do anything for anybody you were too selfish and self centered. Relationship were all about you FOOL! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

353 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min CEEK 119,420
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 3 min Michele 41
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,079,096
BM with Extremely Pretty WW 9 min Big Knob 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 94,324
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 10 min Its a Zooo 416
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min lmao 23,818
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 14 min CEEK 77,939
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr True Israel 2,244
•••
•••