Body Hair On Women
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Am I the only person to notice how gross it is for white women to have body hair? At the same time on black women it doesnt bother me. It can actually be a turn on. Why is this?
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Lakeland, FL

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Sensible White Man wrote:
Am I the only person to notice how gross it is for white women to have body hair? At the same time on black women it doesnt bother me. It can actually be a turn on. Why is this?
Because you are deranged. Body hair on women is nasty, PERIOD!. Das raht
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Because you are deranged. Body hair on women is nasty, PERIOD!. Das raht
I have to disagree. Call me wierd but I love a pretty black woman with hair under her arms in a tank top.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Most blk women dont have alot of body hair.
Biracial NOT black

UK

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Humans can be stupid sometimes. I wonder who's idea it was to get women to shave their hair (to look like A CHILD presumably), Probably prohet mo(paedophile)hammed.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Lakeland, FL

#6 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I have to disagree. Call me wierd but I love a pretty black woman with hair under her arms in a tank top.
Dauuuuum son, they look like they're carrying tarantulas under those pits. Smdh, das raht
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Most blk women dont have alot of body hair.
There is that. Some may say its because it doesnt contrast as much with their skin but I dont think white women look even more gross with blond underarm hair. So that doesnt explain why I find it arousing for black women to. I prefer black women who dont shave to wear sleeveless shirts during sex. May seem like a wierd fetish but Im being honest and Im curious myself.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Hair on their head and a little bit on their vagina to remind me they're women and not girls when I go down.

:)

Otherwise I like them to be smooth.

“Trump is funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#9 Dec 19, 2012
no hair on the chest everywhere else is OK

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Hair on their head and a little bit on their vagina to remind me they're women and not girls when I go down.
:)
Otherwise I like them to be smooth.
Sick pervert!

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Biracial NOT black wrote:
Humans can be stupid sometimes. I wonder who's idea it was to get women to shave their hair (to look like A CHILD presumably), Probably prohet mo(paedophile)hammed.
"I wonder who's idea it was to get women to shave their hair (to look like A CHILD presumably)"

I wonder this sometimes as well...I mean is that a little backwards for children are suppose to be hairless. It is very odd to me how some people are and I also would like to know who came up with the idea to shave your body hair.:P

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 19, 2012
LOL! I don't know, I think it's because we have the right amount of hair...while white women have A LOT of hair on their bodies. There are only 3 places I get hair on my body, while the rest is hairless, as well as being smooth and soft.
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't know, I think it's because we have the right amount of hair...while white women have A LOT of hair on their bodies. There are only 3 places I get hair on my body, while the rest is hairless, as well as being smooth and soft.
So you dont shave anything? Ive convinced black women Ive dated not to. Some insist on their legs but I dont see why because they dont grow much there. I think you may be right. And about biracialnotblacks question I think it was probably the white influence...but then again a lot of african women seem to shave. I think it is the standard for white women because it just looks nasty for them.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#14 Dec 19, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick pervert!
Pervert yes to some (prudes), sick nope.

Mohawk looks nice on a vagina, or the triangle hairstyle :)
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#15 Dec 19, 2012
But even though a lot of African women shave I still think it is the white/western influence because most men probably agree its not tolerable for white women usually so black women started doing it too.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert yes to some (prudes), sick nope.
Mohawk looks nice on a vagina, or the triangle hairstyle :)
I've done both aforementioned but my favorite is the arrow;)

Vajazzling requires a lot of maintenance, so most of the time I just make sure it's edged and trimmed down.

May be a little TMI, but who cares..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text> So you dont shave anything? Ive convinced black women Ive dated not to. Some insist on their legs but I dont see why because they dont grow much there. I think you may be right. And about biracialnotblacks question I think it was probably the white influence...but then again a lot of african women seem to shave. I think it is the standard for white women because it just looks nasty for them.
Yes, under my arms and trim downstairs during the summer. I don't plan on ever shaving my hair (on my head) off.:D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 19, 2012
I don't mind a little hair on a womwn's legs, but a bald pv$$y is a must.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 19, 2012
...and DEFINATELY NO HAIR in her armpits.
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#20 Dec 19, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, under my arms and trim downstairs during the summer. I don't plan on ever shaving my hair (on my head) off.:D
Good for you. I have to get to know a girl before I will admit these things turn me on. I feel like a pervert but nothing turns me on more than a pretty black woman who doesnt shave under her arms in a white tank top (preferably nothing else). Both of those things turn me on for some reason but together...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,644,144
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 45
BBC "Nonwhites Only" Whites Need Not Apply. 8 min Hmm the meanie 25
Why blacks now want to claim every other race A... 9 min Snr 11
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 13 min Snr 20
News African Americans face highest risk for multipl... 23 min Snr 11
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 28 min Snr 328
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 54 min im fair are you 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr im fair are you 1,604
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr im fair are you 169