Get Out My Face Yo: Would You Hit A W...

Get Out My Face Yo: Would You Hit A Woman?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Sep 24, 2012
http://dimewars.com/Video/Get-Out-My-Face-Yo-...
Get Out My Face Yo: Guess What Happens When Angry School Girl Attacks

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://dimewars.com/Video/Get- Out-My-Face-Yo--Guess-What-Hap pens-When-Angry-School-Girl-At tacks.aspx?bcmediaid=05e73115- 4c23-4427-88c8-37db382c2b96
Get Out My Face Yo: Guess What Happens When Angry School Girl Attacks
She would have no other choice but to run & go get someone else because after she attacked me like that, I would've STOMPED that b!tch down into the boiler room!!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Yup, that girl has some serious issues...

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2012
WOW..just WOW! This is the prime example I tell alot of people. BM have more restraint towards BW than we give then credit for. This BABOON should have had her lights out after he told her to back up and get out his face the first time, if this had been another BF she was trying to handle like that, she would have had her azz tore up, period!

Black females like this are so sad. I hope dude didn't get in trouble for defending himself against her.

I'm sure she'll keep this kinda attitude up and someone will finish her azz off!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#5 Sep 25, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
Yup, that girl has some serious issues...
So it would be ok for him to hit her for her behavior?

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 25, 2012
this one is better because it has mrjacquesnegro aka tommy sotomayor talking about it

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 26, 2012
I believ in treating a woman as gently as possible. However; a woman can cripple and mame just as a man can. You have a women heading towards you with a knive. I suppose you just stand there and be a gentleman.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>So it would be ok for him to hit her for her behavior?
Hell yea! How many times do you have to tell someone to get out of your face?! Some females are asking for an a** whoppin'! This is embarrassing! Like seriously! I was mad for the guy sitting in the chair! Then she runs up in him like seriously? You're going to try to.take a guy down 10x as strong as you let alone taller than you. She's is an embarrassment to black women who have sense.
Dark Knight

Newark, NJ

#10 Sep 26, 2012
ohReally __-__-__-_ wrote:
J'hear the other apes ooking in the background? It sounded like feeding time at the fkkng ZOO.
Your mom was in that crowd ooking.
Im just saying

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 26, 2012
never beat a woman and hope i never have to. guess men can be in abusive realtionships too. sad part is if you call cops prolly look dude up and not her

Location hidden

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Men don't get enough credit for situations like this I think if it gets this far and the police are called then she should be headed to jail not him. So many women like her get treated like the victim when the man is really the victim. Most of the time women like her push men into hitting them. And I'm not talking about men who hit women for power I'm talking about situation like this videos.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Dezmon Woods wrote:
Blacks treat women much worst than Whites.
How is what you say relevant to what this post is about? Not trying to sound mean but you seem sort of off topic.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2012
As usual Virgo not condemning that behavior. Typical of BW who will not call each other out on stupidness. The young man showed great restraint, just wished he didn't curse so much.

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2012
MzNora89 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is what you say relevant to what this post is about? Not trying to sound mean but you seem sort of off topic.
That sounds like a Troll.

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2012
<quoted text>Since you're too fkkng stupid to make the connection on your own, let a white man explain it to your dumb black ass.
...It's amazing the negro didn't beat the living sht out of the shegro, based on their usual violent reaction to every fkkng thing on Earth.
If a black man can't steal it, eat it or fk it,
...he destroys it.
More bull.

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Sep 26, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>So it would be ok for him to hit her for her behavior?
I am not used to that and she seems to have maturity issues. I've never seen anything like it involving a women violating a man. From a female standpoint, I would have took my heel off and clubbed her in the head and let the best woman win. From a male standpoint, I'd get someone else to seek the retribution. There are legal means, conspiring means and get another woman to kick her butt means. With a woman
like her, there is always skeletons in her closet. I'm curious to know what was said, but there still is no excuse for acting like you belong in a psych ward.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
As usual Virgo not condemning that behavior. Typical of BW who will not call each other out on stupidness. The young man showed great restraint, just wished he didn't curse so much.
I don't move on your time.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 26, 2012
<quoted text>Since you're too fkkng stupid to make the connection on your own, let a white man explain it to your dumb black ass.
...It's amazing the negro didn't beat the living sht out of the shegro, based on their usual violent reaction to every fkkng thing on Earth.
If a black man can't steal it, eat it or fk it,
...he destroys it.
I won't give you the pleasure of an argument. I'm just going to laugh REAL HARD at this comment because of your obvious ignorance.

Location hidden

#23 Sep 26, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>I am not used to that and she seems to have maturity issues. I've never seen anything like it involving a women violating a man. From a female standpoint, I would have took my heel off and clubbed her in the head and let the best woman win. From a male standpoint, I'd get someone else to seek the retribution. There are legal means, conspiring means and get another woman to kick her butt means. With a woman
like her, there is always skeletons in her closet. I'm curious to know what was said, but there still is no excuse for acting like you belong in a psych ward.
You make a good point.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#24 Sep 28, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>I am not used to that and she seems to have maturity issues. I've never seen anything like it involving a women violating a man. From a female standpoint, I would have took my heel off and clubbed her in the head and let the best woman win. From a male standpoint, I'd get someone else to seek the retribution. There are legal means, conspiring means and get another woman to kick her butt means. With a woman
Ive seen it plenty of times, it has happened to me before. I got the best of a female verbally, she wanted to jump in my face, but she was held back. Some females will jump you, the ones from the hood, I saw it at school, and my school was a mixed race school. They beat the snot out of this boy, it was like 5 of them. Some feamles from the hood have anger, and emotional issues, not just hood chicks, but its common with them. They dont respect men. If this was another country, this would have not went down like this, no hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White man molesting 50 kids 5 min Fucisil 22
Tired, yet? 8 min Fucisil 21
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 8 min Harrisson 124
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 15 min Fucisil 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 26 min HowieFeltersnatch 1,612
Brown Skin is Not dark Skin .stop lumping Mediu... (Apr '08) 28 min Shondalyn Davis 311
Pervert Al FrankenSTEIN Makes It Official 36 min Fucisil 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Gayest Ghost 1,656,289
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr sweetelaine 101
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 1 hr White 29
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 5 hr asset 165
More from around the web