LOL WHITE SUPREMACIST DISCOVERS he's 14 PERCENT SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN

Posted in the African-American Forum

Big lie

Downey, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/crai...

I'm sure topix's trolling White supremacists refuse to take a DNA test for this very reason. Too funny.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Big lie wrote:
I'm sure topix's trolling White supremacists refuse to take a DNA test for this very reason. Too funny.
this is wot can happen u c.......

I'm sure many amerikan YTs have taken a dna test and been horrified to find out that they r some small percentage kneegroid.......they r so mortified that they won't even admit the truth to their friends and keep it to themselves.....

......interestingly - if they discover that they r a small percentage NA, this would not bother them so much - apparently its 'kool' to b part NA, but not part kneegroid.......
Big lie

Downey, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>this is wot can happen u c.......
I'm sure many amerikan YTs have taken a dna test and been horrified to find out that they r some small percentage kneegroid.......they r so mortified that they won't even admit the truth to their friends and keep it to themselves.....
......interestingly - if they discover that they r a small percentage NA, this would not bother them so much - apparently its 'kool' to b part NA, but not part kneegroid.......
No! This is what happens when you base your false feelings of superiority simply on the fact that you were born White, and not your contributions to humanity. See, its people like this guy, who after learning that he is NOT 100% White, are the ones that blame their failures on society. Their pride is in the White race and not in their personnel success. I sincerely hope he recovers. Now, his friends, family and fellow KKKers all know that he ain't White. Remember the one drop rule y'all made law back in the day? Well, that law works both ways. ROTFLMBBO
Scorn

Voorhees, NJ

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Retard he's still white enough to embrace racism they do in brazil all time is called turn the blacks whiter and act as if the offspring are white which they are and he's still higher caste system than dark skin Indian even though he's Negro as am I cuz a yer nobody likes yooooor scan color and people black used to pass as white all the time who cares and they usssssed to have slave master white gutted. Who believe in mulatto supremacy anyway no race is inferior or is it?
Scorn

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Dec 15, 2013
And Halle berry daughter is a even blacker than that and is the same mount as Mariah Carey and but her dad said she was white fuck it he's white enough lol but it is kind funny it's like if Mariah Carey was wit a white guy it woulda looked like that guy
Scorn

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Dec 15, 2013
He is superiorm SOS Obama since he's half
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2013
Big lie wrote:
Who cares? If he's mostly white, identifies with white culture, and sees himself as white, then he IS white.
hows

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Jan 7, 2014
try both and pick A side..
wtf how do you get 14 percent.. wouldn't both parents have to have black in them..?

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#9 Jan 8, 2014
First off he is still white.

Second, I doubt those results were accurate that would have to mean one of the parents is about 25% black ahah
Asbad

Voorhees, NJ

#11 Jan 26, 2014
hey do one up rule.. 1 drop of white blood is all white..

then white supremacy will get a boost And won't even look as bad..
Asbad

Voorhees, NJ

#12 Jan 26, 2014
There's dna tests now so you can do 1 drop rule for someone counting As white now..
Asbad

Voorhees, NJ

#13 Jan 26, 2014
And have some Area if you ain't 1percent white or more you can't come in..

nobody would challenge it..

it would just be too.. lenient to challenge..

I mean they would complain at first but then when there's like someone who looks full black sayin they are 1 percent white and they can come in and the other dude can't it won't even feel racist..

still will be though..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 5 min ThatBlackGuy 468
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Emeem 1,129,424
Should We Biracials Be Recognized As A Seperate... 8 min selina london 21
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 9 min c o r e t t a 316
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Ben YISRAEL 7,780
Do BLACK people REALLY HATE each other, OR is i... 10 min Sweetheart4 12
Mistake of black people 11 min Chief Afrohawk 3
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 1 hr Capree 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 6 hr alldaylong20141990 543

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE