What are your thoughts on voodoo & wi...
justice

United States

#434 Sep 16, 2013
Giggs wrote:
People who believe in magic, star signs, spirits etc...
are gullible. They are the sort of people who will become Mormons if pushed enough.
everything you quoted are real my friend but its how you think of it whether it be good or bad.
mommylove

Waldorf, MD

#435 Sep 16, 2013
I honestly don't believe in voodoo and witchcraft i do however believe that evil does pervail and that if you die and you have not made your soul right with GOD that your spirit will not rest.If i were you i would pray to GOD and not make a pack with the devil and ask for GODS blessing, all you need is faith and believe in yourself, don't go the devils route trust in GOD my young friend and he will help you.(PRAY,PRAY PRAY GOD WILL HELP YOU).
black girl

United States

#436 Sep 18, 2013
I decided not to do a money spell

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#437 Sep 23, 2013
black girl wrote:
I decided not to do a money spell
why not.. Being smart not a black thang.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#439 Sep 23, 2013
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
is any more proof needed about how gullible and stupid blacks are?
They are "skeert" of almost everything!
chickens, blood, brooms, spells, "signifyin'" , graveyards, voodoo, "speerets" , "H'ants" , and owls. Not to mention women, repo men and child support summonses.
thank god for white people.. Can u imagine how the world be like, if we worship the black mans religion.. Lol.. On par with aa i guess

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#440 Sep 23, 2013
Why dont black people never ask satan to make them masterz.. I mean gosh.. He owns this world.. Lol.. But they so stupid all they ask for is drugs or money
d naija boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#441 Sep 23, 2013
I love voodoo but not witchcraft.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#442 Sep 23, 2013
d naija boy wrote:
I love voodoo but not witchcraft.
lol.. Yeah.. I guess drinking chicken blood is not a white thang.. Lol
d naija boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#443 Sep 23, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Yeah.. I guess drinking chicken blood is not a white thang.. Lol
Dont try to disrespect my sweet africa voodoo you fool! what the hell do you know about voodoo? my whole family worship voodoo so shut up.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#444 Sep 23, 2013
d naija boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont try to disrespect my sweet africa voodoo you fool! what the hell do you know about voodoo? my whole family worship voodoo so shut up.
oh shud up.. Firstly u be black like tar.. Got a bone up ur nose.. Savage like featurez.. Jump round bon fires.. And like a typical african savage dance round with a chicken head in ur mouth.. Lol.. True story.. Ha ha ha ha.. Watch a doco, man aa surely related to u.. For sure.. Its in the genes.. They still got low iq

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#445 Sep 23, 2013
When ever i look at samuel l jackson.. I say to myself.. He make a good witch doctor.. That nicca looks like he would enjoy a dead chicken head.. Dance.. Way to much.. Ha ha ha ha ha, nothing angelic when it comes to negros.. That bible should of went to asia
Samoan Irishs Daddy

Arlington, TX

#447 Sep 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
When ever i look at samuel l jackson.. I say to myself.. He make a good witch doctor.. That nicca looks like he would enjoy a dead chicken head.. Dance.. Way to much.. Ha ha ha ha ha, nothing angelic when it comes to negros.. That bible should of went to asia
Your breath still smells like my nutsack. I'm so glad you're a fafa. You have less chest hair than your mom does.

Signed,

Daddy
amabo karab

Houston, TX

#448 Sep 26, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
The colonial terms witch and witchcraft have strong negative connotations in a traditional African context, relating to concepts such as evil and harmful magic. Generally speaking, they are not terms used by practitioners of traditional African religion to identify themselves. Accusations of witchcraft could lead to violent witch-hunts and are therefore considered a criminal offence according to the law in archaic Christian Europe.
Pretty much only blacks believe in such nonsense nowadays. You'd think after all these centuries that there wouldn't be anyone who could believe this junk. Sad to see it in modern times, but there are still some very small minds left out there. Sort of like "the world is flat!" mindset.
Samoan Irishs Mama

Fort Worth, TX

#449 Sep 26, 2013
amabo karab wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much only blacks believe in such nonsense nowadays. You'd think after all these centuries that there wouldn't be anyone who could believe this junk. Sad to see it in modern times, but there are still some very small minds left out there. Sort of like "the world is flat!" mindset.
are you oe of those muslim demons?
Mr Giblets

UK

#450 Sep 27, 2013
amabo karab wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, even in London there is an outbreak of serious coonery, mainly to do with "spells", witch doctors and all kinds of darkiefied nonsense. They even sacrificed a little boy and threw the body in the Thames. THis is what happens when real Africans are allowed to live here - they are real 100% blacks, not a little bit civilised like your ex-slaves in the USA. And this coonery will get the ex-slave Caribbeans worked up as well about their "rooooooooots".
justice

Hollywood, FL

#451 Sep 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Why dont black people never ask satan to make them masterz.. I mean gosh.. He owns this world.. Lol.. But they so stupid all they ask for is drugs or money
you are burning in your lusts for hatred towards your brethren friend.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#452 Sep 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I haven't studied the art of magic YET, but i am on the verge of practicing the art of magic. I am 30 years old and i am not satisfied with my financial stability. I am currently working a dead in job and their is so many people depending on me this year that it is becoming frustrating to me.
I am tired of being n this financial debt situation. Recently i have been watching different YouTube video's about witches and i think that i am ready to call on my ancestors for help. What are your thought about this? I am also a christian and n the bible it says not to do this, but people do many things they are not suppose to do.
So n the end only GOD can judge me. Now it is time to take this craft seriously and get my finances & love life in order. I even want to learn a obedient spell so disrespectful men can be submissive to me.
You're going to be a Warlock before you know it.

Witches are born not made...good luck with that.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#453 Sep 29, 2013
Samoan Irishs Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your breath still smells like my nutsack. I'm so glad you're a fafa. You have less chest hair than your mom does.
Signed,
Daddy
lol.. Ur black, u can never be my daddy.. Or i sound like a nicca when i type.. Lol
Bernic Mac

Decatur, GA

#454 Oct 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Ur black, u can never be my daddy.. Or i sound like a nicca when i type.. Lol
SInce you're part white, that means you're part pedo. You're not even a true polynesian. You were part black last night too, when I had sex with you. Did the bleeding stop yet? I love you, my fafafine. Wear that sparkly red dress again when you come over tonight to lick my penis.
Your lover, Bernie Mac
Balak Onegreaux

Houston, TX

#455 Oct 3, 2013
OOOOH-GA BOOOOH-GA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,568,448
This young black man has officially returned. 3 min The Correct Axe 47
Whites Scared of Blacks Calling Pre-Afrocentric... 5 min The Correct Axe 2
Tiny Whiteys, Your Time is Up ;) 7 min The Correct Axe 6
Cops slow to respond, if at all?... What's new?.. 39 min TreBoon ThugMartin 22
Why are Jamaican so rude? (Sep '11) 1 hr Mamona 180
Why do only white people see aliens/UFOs? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sirdee 366
Jennifer Lawrence should date a black man 3 hr SadButTrue 36
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 5 hr 9a43w62x 946
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 5 hr Denigrade 95