What are your thoughts on voodoo & wi...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#26 Jul 20, 2013
"To observe an electron is to modify its behavior. Scientists at the Weismann Institute in Israel have demonstrated (applicable to particles of one macron or smaller) that electrons behave differently when observed. The observer influences the energy, thus effecting changes in the environment. The latest research in quantum mechanics and particle physics attempts to understand this phenomenon. But even with their high-tech equipment, they cannot comprehend what is happening because they are locked in their paradigm. To the shaman, on the other hand, there is no mystery. This is exactly what he does in the other world. He goes to different energy levels which are not observable here, interacts with the energy, and effects changes in this world, such as healing. Shamans have been using their awareness of this principle for about 60,000 years."
Anonymous

Bartlett, IL

#27 Jul 20, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Be careful what you get into and what you ask for. Witchcraft and voodoo are not stuff to play around with in my opinion. There are other ways you can make extra income, many other ways. Also other ways to get the attention of a man.
That's very true. I am scared to practice it but i feel like this is the only way i can improve my life at this moment. I've been stuck at a dead n job for too long.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#28 Jul 20, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been through all of that man, been there. It led me back to the truth and It seems to me you still don't understand why we fell. We went for the forbiden knowledge, trying to stave off our end at the hands of the Son of destruction. We fell to the weaker flesh, us and our pride. Powerful men made pacts with demons as they always do, demons who have many names; infact you just named a few. You're not seeing that we failed to trust in the Most High and took to the worldly sciences, which is why the Moor invented the gun and cannon, for example. They doomed us, our having superior physical form than all our genetic offspring, giving them the power to snipe us down from afar, regardless of our superior sword arm.
The demons used us to cut our own throats. They wanted to piggy back from us to the weak flesh, so they could more easily control mankind. The barbarian savages came and took our inheritence, along with all the forbiden/arkan secrets. The real booty to be gained though, wasn't our sciences and knowledge, it was US. They took much of the head and left a rotting corpse, with pale maggots thriving (slavery/oppression) on it. They took our inheritence and spoiled it. Even now they commune with the demons who betrayed your ancestors.
Your Most high santa clause could not help Trayvon when he screamed for help.Youre the one still searching for the truth(yourself)Good thing the haitians didnt wait on him to free themselves.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#29 Jul 20, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>I think Carmiana LOOKS like a witch.
You always have some nasty comment about Carmiana I think you secretly you want to have sex with her
Anonymous

Bartlett, IL

#30 Jul 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
I used to be into spells and witchcraft, then one night I had a nightmare and this witch put a spell on me telling me that I she is going to curse me. The next sunday I went to church and my preacher said something like(note: I never told him about my dream), You are not cursed you are blessed and no curse shall come against you. It was as if God was speaking through him to me. God is as real as we are, and I can say that from experience. Don't go this route, satan wants to deceive you. Just have faith in Jesus and he will see you through.
I honestly feel awful for being a christian and wanting to practice witchcraft. Most of my family members are christian's and if they found out that i wanted to practice magic it would hurt their feelings. My favorite grandmother use to practice witchcraft and she died from it from what the rumors say.

I always thought that my grandmother was summoning me to study the craft as a teenager. I would always have dreams about her after she died and in my dreams she would always give me a hug and then after she would hug me she would give me a book of spells. I would get scared and put the book down and n the dream she would cry and walk away.

I'm 30 and now i am curious to know if magic can change my life for the better.
Anonymous

Bartlett, IL

#31 Jul 20, 2013
Carmiana u are beautiful don't listen to that hater.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#32 Jul 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Your Most high santa clause could not help Trayvon when he screamed for help.Youre the one still searching for the truth(yourself)Good thing the haitians didnt wait on him to free themselves.
Like I said, in a way it's your ancestor's fault. The blackamoor who you stand in the shadow of, or even an Egyptian. This beast we're in right now is all in the shadow of it. If the Moor handn't created the gun in the 1st place, maybe Trayvon might have survived, eh? You obviously have no relationship with God, but with the ancient demons who posed as our ancestors, whenever we would seek spirit mediums to speak to them and ask for advice or for riches. The demons are the ones who imparted all these sciences to us, to our collective doom. They were not Gods, even though the Watchers came down and acted as if they were and after the flood, Egypt and Sumer wanted to continue in their foot steps, Sumer AND Egypt electing their 'god-kings'. After the flood, they had to dematerialize but many of their names still exist in our world and the elite have those parchments, calling on them. They are the rulers by the will of those same demons who brought the fall of black civilization (the ancient world). Anyone seeking their power in this current corrupt system, seeks destruction.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#33 Jul 20, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, in a way it's your ancestor's fault. The blackamoor who you stand in the shadow of, or even an Egyptian. This beast we're in right now is all in the shadow of it. If the Moor handn't created the gun in the 1st place, maybe Trayvon might have survived, eh? You obviously have no relationship with God, but with the ancient demons who posed as our ancestors, whenever we would seek spirit mediums to speak to them and ask for advice or for riches. The demons are the ones who imparted all these sciences to us, to our collective doom. They were not Gods, even though the Watchers came down and acted as if they were and after the flood, Egypt and Sumer wanted to continue in their foot steps, Sumer AND Egypt electing their 'god-kings'. After the flood, they had to dematerialize but many of their names still exist in our world and the elite have those parchments, calling on them. They are the rulers by the will of those same demons who brought the fall of black civilization (the ancient world). Anyone seeking their power in this current corrupt system, seeks destruction.
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
HMMMM

Very Interesting!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#34 Jul 20, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, in a way it's your ancestor's fault. The blackamoor who you stand in the shadow of, or even an Egyptian. This beast we're in right now is all in the shadow of it. If the Moor handn't created the gun in the 1st place, maybe Trayvon might have survived, eh? You obviously have no relationship with God, but with the ancient demons who posed as our ancestors, whenever we would seek spirit mediums to speak to them and ask for advice or for riches. eks destruction.
Its not the gun that killed Trayvon,it was the finger be hind it(the intent).As a brainwashed christian,you want to force your slave master religion unto others,and use scare tactics to push your agenda.If it wasnt a gun,it could have been a knife,a bat etc.Anything can be used as a weapon if understand martial arts.Youve been reading alot David Icke books i see.Even your bible isa book of hidden occult knowledge/alcemy/astrology etc The Torah is the Tarot.Demons where code word for "stars"
There are 28 mansion of the moon governed by specific "stars"(angels)and "demons" in Solomons keys.

Abdizuel
Abrinael
Adriel,are just a few of these 'demons'(stars).

The 72 Angels of God are none other than the 36 decans of the zodiac(God)broken into five degree "sub groups",thus splitting a 10 day decan into 2. 36x2=72.
"God"(Shemhamporasch )means the "Divided Name". The "name" is tetragrammaton--I.H.V.H(Jehova )= the 4 elements(fire,water,earth,air) .

There are three verses in Exodus 19-21, each containing 72 letters,corresponding to the 36 decans divided into two "5 day" periods.

Each letter in the kaballah corresponds to a planet,an element,and a zodiac sign.

The word "sorceries" in the bible is a mis translation.Does it mean magic? Witchcraft? Astrology? Fortune-telling? No, these false definitions were given to spook the savage 85% and to scare people away from their true divine power.

The word sorceries is a bad translation of the Greek word pharmakeia. Sound familiar?

It means pharmaceuticals, drugs/dope.

Check out Strong’s Bible Concordance’s Greek Dictionary, word # 5331.“Pharmakeia, medication (‘pharmacy’), i.e., by extension magic (lit. or fig.):-- sorcery, witchcraft.”

You mean to tell me that all those poor girls were murdered as witches because some dude gave his own “extended” meaning to a word that means drugs?

In truth the Gods have given us magic (spiritual technology) and the occult arts so that we can enjoy the wonderful life, a life filled with love, peace, happiness, freedom, justice, equality, culture, refinement, money, good homes and friendship in all walks of life.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#35 Jul 20, 2013
lovingtheworld wrote:
I haven't studied the art of magic YET, but i am on the verge of practicing the art of magic. I am 30 years old and i am not satisfied with my financial stability. I am currently working a dead in job and their is so many people depending on me this year that it is becoming frustrating to me.
I am tired of being n this financial debt situation. Recently i have been watching different YouTube video's about witches and i think that i am ready to call on my ancestors for help. What are your thought about this? I am also a christian and n the bible it says not to do this, but people do many things they are not suppose to do.
So n the end only GOD can judge me. Now it is time to take this craft seriously and get my finances & love life in order. I even want to learn a obedient spell so disrespectful men can be submissive to me.
Well, since you put it that way and only God can judge you, then you may want to consider what HIS WORD says. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#36 Jul 20, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since you put it that way and only God can judge you, then you may want to consider what HIS WORD says. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH!
"man is conceived in sin and brought forth in iniquity" has a three-fold meaning, viz., chemical, physiological and astrological. The real meaning in the original is, that the human embryo remains nine months in the female laboratory, thus falling short three months of completing a solar or soul year. It also represents the journey of the ego from the moon to earth, or conception. Twelve, which represents the circle and stands for completion.

The word sin comes from Schin, the twenty-first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, and means to fall short of completeness, or understanding, wisdom. In the Tarot symbol, S, or Sin, is represented by the "Blind Fool," one lacking in wisdom, "Brought forth in iniquity" is merely a repetition of the words "born in sin." Iniquity and inequity or unequal, mean the same. The ancient Hebrews called Moon, Sin, because it gave light only part of the time.

There are twelve inorganic mineral cell-salts in the human body, and these minerals (stones in the temple) correspond in vibration to the twelve signs of the Zodiac. During the nine months of gestation the embryo receives and appropriates the creative energies of nine of these salts, leaving three to be supplied after the parting of the umbilical cord. Take for example a native born February 22nd, with the Sun's entry into Pisces: The embryo, having begun its journey at the gate of Gemini and negotiated the nine gestatory signs, his blood vibration at birth is thus deficient in the qualities of Pisces, Aries and Taurus, as also in the chemical dynamics of phosphate of iron, phosphate of potassium and sulphate of sodium-t- the mineral bases respectively of the signs of this uncompleted quadrant.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#37 Jul 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
"man is conceived in sin and brought forth in iniquity" has a three-fold meaning, viz., chemical, physiological and astrological. The real meaning in the original is, that the human embryo remains nine months in the female laboratory, thus falling short three months of completing a solar or soul year. It also represents the journey of the ego from the moon to earth, or conception. Twelve, which represents the circle and stands for completion.
The word sin comes from Schin, the twenty-first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, and means to fall short of completeness, or understanding, wisdom. In the Tarot symbol, S, or Sin, is represented by the "Blind Fool," one lacking in wisdom, "Brought forth in iniquity" is merely a repetition of the words "born in sin." Iniquity and inequity or unequal, mean the same. The ancient Hebrews called Moon, Sin, because it gave light only part of the time.
There are twelve inorganic mineral cell-salts in the human body, and these minerals (stones in the temple) correspond in vibration to the twelve signs of the Zodiac. During the nine months of gestation the embryo receives and appropriates the creative energies of nine of these salts, leaving three to be supplied after the parting of the umbilical cord. Take for example a native born February 22nd, with the Sun's entry into Pisces: The embryo, having begun its journey at the gate of Gemini and negotiated the nine gestatory signs, his blood vibration at birth is thus deficient in the qualities of Pisces, Aries and Taurus, as also in the chemical dynamics of phosphate of iron, phosphate of potassium and sulphate of sodium-t- the mineral bases respectively of the signs of this uncompleted quadrant.
Those are Gods words, not mine. So if you have a PROBLEM with them, talk to him about it!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#38 Jul 20, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Those are Gods words, not mine. So if you have a PROBLEM with them, talk to him about it!
I cant talk to that man who wrote that scripture because hes dead.It was a man who wrote that.just like me and you typing right now.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#39 Jul 20, 2013
Fools. Europeans didn't get witchcraft from the Moors. It was in Europe for over 35,000 years. What do you think was going on around those cave paintings?

And the shamanism of many European groups has survived Christian persecutions and survives in some aspects yet.

Part of the soul of a racist is rotten.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#40 Jul 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I cant talk to that man who wrote that scripture because hes dead.It was a man who wrote that.just like me and you typing right now.
A fool hath said in his heart that there is no God. You just keep believing what you believe and I will as well. You're an UNbeliever and I BELIEVE in God, Jesus the Holy ghost!

AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DOUBT NONE OF HIS WORD.

GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#43 Jul 20, 2013
In 1780 an Obeahman that went by the name of Plato the Wizard terrorized people, both black and white, throughout the parish of Westmoreland, Jamaica. He declared that anyone who dared touch him would suffer extreme physical and spiritual torments.

He was captured by the authorities and taken to Montego Bay and condemned to death. He prophesied that his death would be avenged within a year by a storm that would ravish the whole island. He told the jailer who tied him and burned him at the stake that he, the jailer, would not live long enough to triumph over his death because he had taken care to "Obeah him." One of the most violent storms to ever hit Jamaica broke over the island that year, while the jailer, brooding over the curse of the Obeahman, declined in health, and in spite of medical aid and a voyage to America, died within the year.

For present day doubters who may question the power of Obeah, by the mid-1700s the strength and power of its practitioners amongst the slave population of Jamaica had become way too apparent and disruptive, undermining the rule of the land. The following is from the ACT OF 1760 which was an attempt by ruling members of the Colony of Jamaica to outlaw Obeah, punishable by death. It was never printed and failed Royal Assent, consequently never becoming official Law of the Colony --- yet it was still put into effect for all practical purposes by the colonist as though it had:

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awakening...

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#44 Jul 20, 2013
the devil may have power but GOD has ALL POWER!

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#45 Jul 20, 2013
It is of the devil and can do harm to you and you're family, demonic oppression is very real and very dangerous I mean ya'll have seen paranormal activity lol.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#46 Jul 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The dark side of magic is called Palo Mayombe.The practitioner of Palo Mayombe used the forces of darkness to achieve their magical goals and magical spells. Remember, the universe is made up of 90% dark matter and dark energy(melanin). Palo Mayombe uses that 90% of dark energy for results.
The individual’s who practice the dark aspect as called Paleros. Palo Mayombe as a long and historical history. Originating in the African Congo, the magic of the Palo Mayombe was transplanted to the Caribbean during the Spanish slave trade to Puerto Rico and .... Cuba.... in the 1500’s
The Palo Mayombe awakening can also be found in .. Brazil.., Central America and in the Vera Cruz region of .... Mexico..... Palo Mayombe in .... Brazil.... is referred to as Quimbanda. Quimbanda is a mixture of traditional .... Congo...., Indigenous Indian and Latin American spiritualism
Uh huh, I see ya've been readin' some of my basic info in this circus,'bout my Afro-BRA religions & various religious practices in BRA. ;-) However, I reckon ya should stop spoutin' BS, when ya dun understand those foreign L.American cultures to yo' Yank world & ghetto simpleton's mind. ;-) 1st ya gotta learn the diff. between BRA Umbanda, Kimbanda i Kiumbanda, & then we can take ya to another level of basic infos. ;-D Palo Mayombe has little to do w/ Kimbanda, ya uprooted funny Yank ghetto coon Afro-DomInican wannabe. & also cut this ole Yank ghetto crap 'bout nonXistin' pre-Colombian 'blacks', & instead learn the basic pre-Colombian indigenous history. Africans never set foot in Americas prior to Columbus, period.'Tupac' is & stays a S.American Amerindian name, Yank ghetto IViggers stole & copied from S.America, like 'black panther' symbol. ;-)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#47 Jul 21, 2013
Africans didn't rule the world for thousands of years because they feared death. In fact, the Ancient magicians learned the secret doctrine from death itself, from the spirit world, the kingdom of heaven.

The is the hidden doctrine of African priests, spread all throughout Persia, China, India- it is the science of mind, often called the science of prayer. It is the same "magic" used to control the weather, and "remote control" the human body.

It is the same science used to turn babies into monsters and breed Gods into slaves. This hidden doctrine was used to guard against psychic and astral warfare. The entire Universe is composed of mind, therefore "mind control" is the manipulation of the Universe itself. Call it "The Secret" call it the law of attraction, call it psychic influence. Whatever. Without it, every ritual is flawed, all magic is futile.

But going deeper, it is the will to control etheric machines we build with our minds already. Thoughts become things? The imagination is more important than knowledge?
“If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut if off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.”
Hebrew allegory or metaphysics? The Humanoid is a machine, built on top an holographic image that merges with an etheric force field. To confirm this, there are millions of people that have had limbs removed but still feel them there. Because that force field is still there. When a Reiki healer works on an injured body, they are actually healing the etheric body that controls the physical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 3 min OccupyThis 183
No N KOREA SUMMIT 4 min Termite Power 3
would George Zimmerman have been better off black? (Mar '16) 4 min lol 64
Can we take back topix? 5 min Barros 380
News NC bank employee's 'Walking Dead' toy labeled a... 6 min f4ufighter 2
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 7 min The Patriot 1,296
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 7 min MASTER WHITE 5
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 8 min coursesoco 101
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 11 min MASTER WHITE 58
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 3 hr Barros 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Barros 40,798
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 10 hr Satan 61