What are your thoughts on voodoo & wi...

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#394 Aug 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>and ugly.. Say it loud and proud.
dnt be hating!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#395 Aug 28, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>dnt be hating!!
heck no i feel sorry for u.. Ever thought of plastic surgery

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#396 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>heck no i feel sorry for u.. Ever thought of plastic surgery
bytch im beutiful
Father Flannigan

Harrisburg, PA

#397 Aug 29, 2013
Leviticus 19:31 ESV / 19 helpful votes

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#398 Aug 29, 2013
Father Flannigan wrote:
Leviticus 19:31 ESV / 19 helpful votes
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
long live father flannigan.. Preach till these voodoo mofos.. Cook us alive.. Lol
Somoan Irishs Mama

Stone Mountain, GA

#399 Sep 1, 2013
the bible and quran are for the mentally retarded, the weak, the worthless, and for Somoan Irish who loves to play with 6 year old penises. I'm going to use your photo to put a hex on you, you ugly, cave beast pedophile. Somoans are some of the ugliest, flat nosed beasts on the earth.So in other words, you're half flat-nosed beast, half leprechaun? And, you have the nerve to like yourself? I should have drowned you in the river when I had a chance! HAHAHAHAH!
Caps keep preaching man. You're confirming insights I learned through meditation.
Somoan Irishs Mama

Stone Mountain, GA

#400 Sep 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>long live father flannigan.. Preach till these voodoo mofos.. Cook us alive.. Lol
Why did you help the archdiocese rape those children? Somoans are some of the ugliest people on earth! Is that why you're a pedophile? BEcause you're mad? WHy are somoans so ugly? Even marrying your leprechaun father didn't produce children that look human. You still look like a chimp. Sorry.
Somoan Irishs Mama

Stone Mountain, GA

#401 Sep 1, 2013
Here's a picture of me. I'm Samoan Irish's mama: http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/spor...
Somoan Irishs Mama

Stone Mountain, GA

#402 Sep 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>long live father flannigan.. Preach till these voodoo mofos.. Cook us alive.. Lol
Learn to spell, you stinkin fool! You sound and look like a dirty mexican. LOOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!
Somoan Irishs Mama

Stone Mountain, GA

#403 Sep 1, 2013

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#404 Sep 2, 2013
Somoan Irishs Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you help the archdiocese rape those children? Somoans are some of the ugliest people on earth! Is that why you're a pedophile? BEcause you're mad? WHy are somoans so ugly? Even marrying your leprechaun father didn't produce children that look human. You still look like a chimp. Sorry.
hey sound ugly.. Maybe cause ya look it too.. Smiles.. Ur so freakin weak.. U cant post a pic.. Lol, fatty ha ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#405 Sep 2, 2013
the bible and quran are for the mentally retarded, the weak, the worthless, and for Somoan Irish who loves to play with 6 year old penises. I'm going to use your photo to put a hex on you, you ugly, cave beast pedophile. Somoans are some of the ugliest, flat nosed beasts on the earth.So in other words, you're half flat-nosed beast, half leprechaun? And, you have the nerve to like yourself? I should have drowned you in the river when I had a chance! HAHAHAHAH!
Caps keep preaching man. You're confirming insights I learned through meditation.
ur a negro.. I here u negros doing worse.. Like raping kids age two, raping ww in packs.. I dont worry what fugly peepz like u say.. Just curse me to look like u. Lol weak minded is when u say ugly.. And r ugly at the same time.. Ha ha ha ha ha..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#406 Sep 2, 2013
http://www.studentsoftheworld. info/sites/sport/img/23677_wwe _umaga.jpg
Sexy Samoan woman
lol more sexy than u burnt toast nicca ha ha ha ha ha ha
Somoan Irishs Mama

Arlington, TX

#407 Sep 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hey sound ugly.. Maybe cause ya look it too.. Smiles.. Ur so freakin weak.. U cant post a pic.. Lol, fatty ha ha ha ha ha
I did post a pic, stupid. Samoan men are tranvestites, like their cousins in Fiji.

You wish you were black, that's why you're obsessed with black people. You're going to die of greasy mexican cancer. I'm Samoans mama and I clean homes for a living of rich black people. They pay me in chicken bones.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#408 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I did post a pic, stupid. Samoan men are tranvestites, like their cousins in Fiji.
You wish you were black, that's why you're obsessed with black people. You're going to die of greasy mexican cancer. I'm Samoans mama and I clean homes for a living of rich black people. They pay me in chicken bones.
my mom dont look like percious.. Ha ha ha ha.. U black toast negro.. U so dang ugly u do vood doo to look white.. Accept the curse.. And say u never be white.. Ha ha ha ha.. Or my mum.. She got good hair

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#409 Sep 2, 2013
U cant be my mama.. Only a negro woman wipes her bum with holy books.. Thats why u here dem u know dem.. Cussing mouths and souls blacker than the skin.. Smirks..
adloe

Satellite Provider

#410 Sep 2, 2013
If thre's god thre's satan.if thre's good,evil must be nearby,thre's a thin line btween life and death...evil dominates the earth while the good are covered/protected (psalm 91)...make ur choice soon and choose a side,u cant serve 2 masters.(:
lovingtheworld

Portage, MI

#411 Sep 6, 2013
This is a love thread not a hate thread people

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#412 Sep 6, 2013
lovingtheworld wrote:
This is a love thread not a hate thread people
negro love to get a chicken.. Bloodin it.. Drink the blood.. Jump round a bomb fire going.. Oooga boooga oooga boooga.. Ha ha ha ha.. Mate thank god for whites and there christan faith.. Lol
Samoan Irishs Daddy

Stone Mountain, GA

#413 Sep 6, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>negro love to get a chicken.. Bloodin it.. Drink the blood.. Jump round a bomb fire going.. Oooga boooga oooga boooga.. Ha ha ha ha.. Mate thank god for whites and there christan faith.. Lol
You're a 5 foot tall, drunk mexican. Your a s shole is the size of a baseball because I stretched it out at your communion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 3 min Sir Jethro 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Moses 136,061
Eurafrica 4 min enoch powell 34
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Moses 46,540
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 16 min NubianSunset 110
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 18 min Hmm 16
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 23 min KIP 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
More from around the web