What are your thoughts on voodoo & witchcraft?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

A lot of people fear what they don't know, hence the idea of prejudice. However the spiritual world is not something to fear. When one gains understanding of spiritualism, they really gain a better understanding of themselves.

-Mahogany Queen B 2013 & beyond-

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Just read this thread.. To find out, ur find out why negros r savages.. I mean theres a reasoan why they look the way they do.. Due to a curse.. And every country that has at least 2 million negros.. You will have crime and porvety.. In satan they trust

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/p hpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=69&t =33849
"The spirits which are the most relevant for Palo are: the spirits of the Dead, the Spirits of Nature (which inhabit trees, plants, rocks, animals etc.), and the Highest Entities which manifest themselves in the Forces of nature (the Wind, the Lightning, the Sea, etc.) and in man. The main worship and practice is being carried around the Nganga or Prenda, which is a consecrated cauldron filled (amongst other things...) with sacred earth, sticks (palos), and bones, and it is dedicated to a specifical spiritual energy.
The source of the palero’s power is the prenda (jewel) or cauldron where the spirit or spirits of the dead used by the palero are said to reside.... Within ... are kept the human skull, bones, graveyard dust,... and hot spices that are its foundation. Upon these ingredients are rooted the forces of the spirits who inhabit the ... prenda.
The spirits of the dead known as ‘Nfumbe’ are spirits that become enslaved in the nganga. These spirits can be commanded to do the bidding of the cauldron’s owner. A human skull known as the ‘Kiyumba’ is traditionally placed inside the pot to act as the ‘intelligence’ of the dead. The mayombero ... heats a pin, which he uses to run through the body of a live centipede that has been tied with a black thread.... He takes ... the pin with centipede to a large tree, where he sticks the still-squirming animal to the tree bark." frog-sorcery : "A handkerchief of the intended victim is then sewn to the frog’s mouth. The frog is put inside a large-necked bottle ..
in haiti and congo.. I heard dark skin negros did that to a child 5 yearz old

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

lovingtheworld wrote:
CapBlack:
I have been off topix's for a few days because i have been practicing mediation. When mediating i feel like i am leaving my body & i get scared and immediately open my eyes.
While mediating i end up in a dark tunnel & i am trying to come out of my body.
negro going to hell.. Ha ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Mahogany Queen B wrote:
A lot of people fear what they don't know, hence the idea of prejudice. However the spiritual world is not something to fear. When one gains understanding of spiritualism, they really gain a better understanding of themselves.
-Mahogany Queen B 2013 & beyond-
u will go to hell.. If u want to enter heaven.. For negros leading many good white and asian christans to hell..

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Many voodooist use the bible as a book of spells and chants. In fact many Obeah men claim that Moses was the original Obeah man. Be it as it may, I always found it odd that the bible never speaks about the souls of animals once they die. We are told about humans and the afterlife, but never do we read about an afterlife for animals. I always wondered where our pets go. This is why although many may see the bible as a usuful tool, I do not see it as complete in the sense of all knowing, because it does not address many key concerns of humans. St francis loved animals, but I do not see any indication from him as to where the animals go when they die. It wasn't until I began to engage in spiritualism, that I began to notice that all life is connected, both human and animals. We are no greater than they, and they no greater than us. It is trully a circle of life. Now that I become more spiritual, I firmly know that reincarnation is real.

I believe the bible = Basic Instructions Before Leave Earth. However the bible is not the only Holy writings in history, nor do I believe it will be the last. Yet the bible remains as instructions for humans, and does not refer to animals much at all, whereas other holy books seem to answer those questions in detail, or atleast explain the cycle of energy in all living things.
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

LawOfAttractive wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever tried astral projection?
I have never tried astral projection but i will look it up and study it thanks for telling me about it.
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Just read this thread.. To find out, ur find out why negros r savages.. I mean theres a reasoan why they look the way they do.. Due to a curse.. And every country that has at least 2 million negros.. You will have crime and porvety.. In satan they trust
So you are basically saying that GOD likes racism.
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Negativity and evilness is satanic. SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY SATAN sir

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

lovingtheworld wrote:
<quoted text>
no im not.. Im a stat man.. For example.. The top 10 cities with high crime rate.. Has more than 2 million negras living in that country.. Its the truth.. Like how negras love to worship satan aka vøo doo..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html
Reality is created by thought projection (consciousness) into the physical. There are 5 subtle bodies In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience. In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a 'silver umbilical type cord'. Some people are able to see the cord when astral projecting. To astral project, as with all out-of-body experiences, one must feel totally relaxed, clothing fitting comfortable, reclining is best. Often a comforter is best over the body as the physical body sometimes gets cold when you travel out.
When you astral project you are consciously aware of things you encounter while out of your physical body.
Some people can astral project naturally. Others are afraid to remove their consciousness from the physical body and never learn to astral project.
heres proof of.. It, black cap is good at posting his lies.. But not answering em

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

lovingtheworld wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful.. I lot of bw r doing crazy stuff due to voodooism and use of drugs.. The worse i heard was when a negra woman mirowave her own baby.. This is demonic possession at its worse
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html
Reality is created by thought projection (consciousness) into the physical. There are 5 subtle bodies In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience. In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a 'silver umbilical type cord'. Some people are able to see the cord when astral projecting. To astral project, as with all out-of-body experiences, one must feel totally relaxed, clothing fitting comfortable, reclining is best. Often a comforter is best over the body as the physical body sometimes gets cold when you travel out.
When you astral project you are consciously aware of things you encounter while out of your physical body.
Some people can astral project naturally. Others are afraid to remove their consciousness from the physical body and never learn to astral project.
Thanks for this link Cap Black
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no im not.. Im a stat man.. For example.. The top 10 cities with high crime rate.. Has more than 2 million negras living in that country.. Its the truth.. Like how negras love to worship satan aka vøo doo..
I cant understand you. Sorry that i have no racist come backs satan.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

lovingtheworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant understand you. Sorry that i have no racist come backs satan.
dont worry.. U part of those stats.. Just another, gangbanging druggie who pratices voodoo.. And brainwashing good christans to do the same.. End of times

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>No problem.
its easy to brain apes.. Dogs and negras.. Harder to brainwash.. Catholic, samoan and truth.. Try me boy.
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
The Helios Biblos/Sun book(bible) was originally a book of alchemy some believe the OT was taken/copied from egyptian Tarot(Torah)that got perverted by those who wish to keep you in light code lock down.The tarot system was a complete system. It came from KMT/egypt, the Temple of Kom-Ombo. And it's nothing but a pictorial image of the process of melanin. A picture window on the inner nature of man.
Bobby Hemmit
So much 2 learn so little time
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

I haven't cast any spells yet im still chicken. I have been medatiting everyday though and im thinking about trying to talk to my spiritual guides.
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

I was listening to a video about how to talk to your spirit guides yesterday. When i closed my eyes i went 2 sleep while listening to this video. I seen this darkskinned nice looking young man with really long dreads surrounded by a beautiful view of the wilderness and a gorgeous lake.

The young man was sitting n front of a lion and the young man was caressing the lions face like a husband would do his wife. It was really weird the lion and man turned their face towards me and i got scared and woke up.

When i asked people that know about spirtual guides about that dream. They said that they where my spirtual guides and they where about to give me a important message. I'm going to take this new world im learning very slow because its so much 2 learn.

You have to be very careful about what doors you open.
lovingtheworld

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> "You are already gods, buddhas from the very beginning. It is not that you have to become buddhas - the treasure is there, only you don't know where you have put it. You have forgotten the key, or you have forgotten how to use the key."-Osho
How do you feel about spirit guides should i keep that door shut? I've learned that spirit guides answers the questions that you seek answers for and im so curious about meeting my spirit guides. When doing my research i learned that people have animals as spirit guides also... What does that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,071,564
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 93,479
Monkeys that resemble White People 2 min real human 27
two white women at a casting with a black man 6 min casting 1
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 6 min fumiko 2,071
Why do Black Latinos feel insulted when mistake... (Oct '10) 6 min asima towe 9
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 7 min Raise da Roof S 72
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 8 min Joey Two Times 76,696
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 40 min B Koozy 370
The Negro Male obsession with White Women is on... 47 min B Koozy 41
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 59 min real human 119,182
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 23,384
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••