What are your thoughts on voodoo & wi...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#196 Jul 24, 2013
The moon is now in mystic pisces,the age where the supposed Jesus lived in.The 12 house of pisces deals with unresolved karma issues from past lives,and your self-undoing in this one.

According to the jewish Talmud,Yeshu/Jesus who learned magic arts in Egypt "led many astray" with sorcery which is why he was put to death by the government.

In the Book of Thomas the Contender, Jesus tells the disciple Thomas that after death those who were once believers but have remained attached to things of "transitory beauty" will be consumed "in their concern about life" and will be "brought back to the visible realm".

"Watch and pray that you may not be born in the flesh, but that you may leave the bitter bondage of this life."

I(John) then asked him,“Lord, what of the souls of the people who do not know whose people they are? Where do they go?”

Jesus responded,“In those people the artificial spirit has grown strong and they have gone astray. Their souls are burdened, drawn to wickedness, and cast into forgetfulness.”

“When they come forth from the body, such a soul is given over to the powers created by the rulers, bound in chains, and cast into prison again.(New physical body) Around and around it(the soul) goes until it manages to become free from forgetfulness through knowledge. And so, eventually, it becomes perfect and is saved.”(and escapes the round of rebirth that goes round and around until you're finally freed from the artificial illusions of this world)--(secret books of John)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#197 Jul 24, 2013
Like the Buddist say become Nothing/Neutral.Olodumare is Neutral Universal Energy, because it doesn't have any Consciousness at all, its Completely Neutral, the True Power it's in the NEUTRAL aspect, it's the Universal Energy. The Power is Power, the Power or Universal Energy doesn't know if it's Good or Bad, its Universal Energy, period. That's why this Neutral Universal Energy can be tap for Good or Bad use, by the White Magician or Black Wizard.

This is why deists and Freemasons (York Riters and Scottish Riters) rule the world of man (mundane realm, the Matrix) because they understand the laws and energies that govern life and use their knowledge and understanding to manipulate, rule, control, and exploit the little man and woman (ignoramus, clueless sheeple) like they are doing right now with the U.S. economy, gas prices, national budget, et

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#198 Jul 24, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
European paganism was/is very similar to that of Africa, America and elsewhere.
The conflict in Europe was with Christianity, the official imperial cult, which attempted to progressively eliminate all pagan practices, reaching finally even to the rural herbal healing women, who were tortured and killed as witches.
Christian imperialists have attempted to destroy a lot of culture where they've conquered. Islamoimperialists have done the same.
Many Indigenous beliefs have also been influenced by European Paganism. It's TRUE all religions around the world dating all the back to Ancient Egypt were Pagans. Did any of their Pagan beliefs evolve from Indigenous beliefs or did they begin with Ancient societies who often viewed man made objects or Humans as sacred??
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#199 Jul 24, 2013
'The afrocentric spirituality requires the use of Diving ability to know who you are,what your purpose in life is and taking holistic action to acheive that purpose.In other words,the use of Divining Ankh,Crystals,Trance,Draughts, Pendulums,Tarot Cards,Zodiac,Divining Dice,Shells etc,are an essential part of being African.Divining helps to sensualize the body and nutrients in foods for the africans who seek spiritual Endarkenment(erroniously called enlightenment)Unfortunatly,afr icans are taught to ignore a vital part of their spiritualization-Divining.The preachers(christian,Moslem,jew s etc),do not speak directly about Afrocentric rules of spirituality or Divining abilities because this would make the follower free of the preacher and religion''.-Llaila O Afrika
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#200 Jul 24, 2013
The sun is now in its power and glory in majestic Leo(my moon sign).Leo is ruled by the sun which governs the solar-plexus chakra(666).Our creative energies are high at this time.

As most who are learned know, the code-word "Gods" means the chakras in ancient text. The all-important '666' chakra, which is the solar plexus chakra,is 'King of the Gods.'(chakras) This is where the Jews and Christians stole their "Amen" from, corrupting the "AUM' into "Amen." As the Judeo/Christian Bible is a book of jewish witchcraft, a connection must be made.
Jesus plus his 12 desciples equal 13. There are 13 main chakras, with the major seven located and extending along the spine as the most powerful; the shoulder chakras, and the hip and temple chakras supporting these. When activated, the shoulder chakras bolt wings, which give more power to the soul and symbolize spiritual freedom.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/...

The temple, hip and shoulder chakras make up the "Pillars" of the "Temple of Solomon." 666 is the Kabalistic square of the Sun.

Popular information readily available on the chakras is not only dangerous but also extremely inaccurate.

Satan(saturn) rules the base(chakra). Both the base and crown chakras are a male and female couple and work together. That is one of their most important spiritual messages. This merging of male and female is the symbolism behind the illustration of Baphomet, who has both male and female organs, and also the ancient Egyptian Akhenaton, another hermaphrodite.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#201 Jul 24, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I already pointed out to you how hell and Hades are added falsities via the Hellenist Greeks, a lie continually propogated by Europeans, so why do you cling to it? I think it's safe to say that I know what I'm talking about.
Even if you are correct that hell is not the right word, and sheol/grave is, it make sense, yes..but it still doesn't answer the question about the word "torment", torment implies pain, hence, alluding that the punishment for sin is "suffering", rather than just death/not existing.

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Humble, TX

#202 Jul 24, 2013
Voodoo don't come near me with that.
Linda

Mountain Home, AR

#203 Jul 24, 2013
Roofis knows a root lady wrote:
I know a lot of blacks that believe this stuff. U bessbleedat
Of course they do.

Level 8

United States

#204 Jul 24, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many kinds of intelligence but only one truth. There are also many spirits. I don't call Vodun, aka building a fire, dancing around it, cutting off a chicken's head and splashing the blood into the fire and chanting up demons any kind of healthy spirituality, but that's just me. The Bible states that the spirit is in the blood of a person and we are not to handle or ingest the blood. When it leaves the body, it is considered dead and unclean to God. As unclean as the spirits Voodoo practitioners manage to drum up.
Jehovah Witness share this belief also thus they are unable to have any sorta Blood Transfusion. The Bible does state life is in the blood tho. I don't necessarily agree with Voodoo practitioners because some of their ceremonies & beliefs are combination of Paganism, superstition & mans relationship with Nature.
Ogun

United States

#205 Jul 24, 2013
Voodoo(spiritual science)to the ignorant like Redined looks like superstition.

Level 8

United States

#206 Jul 24, 2013
Ogun wrote:
Voodoo(spiritual science)to the ignorant like Redined looks like superstition.
Superstition does NOT only apply to Voodoo BUT too any religion which perform some kinda ritual or magic to bring about good fortune or the opposite, doing something which brings misfortune such as splittin' a pole. It's considered superstition when it has NOT been shown to be affective. The use of Herbal Medicine is NOT superstition because it's actually effective even tho Early Europeans also denounced this & labeled it Hoodoo since Herbs were apart of the Rituals.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#207 Jul 24, 2013
The moon is now in pisces the final sign of the zodiac, the culmination of spirit, mysticism, meditation, dream, and altered states of consciousness.That which can be percieved beyond the five senses.Pisces symbolize secrecy, mystery, everything hidden and in a shadow, its only natural that in the age of Pisces there were people who founded secret societies(Pisces) with the goal to rule (the Sun)the world from the shadow(Pisces).Many occult symbols that people think are of the "devil" carry deeper metaphysical/spiritual meaning rather than anything diabolic.People fear what they dont understand,as we can see from the christians on this thread.

You are the Alpha and Omega

A thing can not become what it is not already at it's inner core nor can it resist becoming "what it is" as that center of itself moves forward in time.
Satan(melanin) is the "dark force" that permeates all of nature and motivates all things to act according to their inner nature. All things, over time in the cosmos, become separate and change without ceasing to change. All things are constantly motivated to change according to environment, and then they change the environment by being in it, of it.If they do not do this they perish and go into dissolution, but this is not destruction, it is only more change.
Ogun

United States

#208 Jul 24, 2013
Metaphysics ogun(mars)
http://www.mamiwata.com/ogun.html

To make this clear, we are speaking about what is commonly called "animal sacrifice." The word "sacrifice" is a Christian term, the word in Yoruba is "ebo. " Sacrifice does not translate to ebo. We do not sacrifice animals, that suggests that we kill them, and toss them. Be real clear that the concept of ebo is to provide a feast for the family or the community. When you live in an environment that depends on domesticated animals for food, the slaughtering of an animal is always a sacred act, just as hunting is always a sacred act.
. In Africa they put the blood into the earth, or they might put it in a bowl. When the blood is placed in the earth it has regenerative value, like fertilizer. Then they take a feather and dip the feather into the blood and touch the blood to that which you are feeding.

We believe that everyone, animals, trees, humans and rocks come to earth with a destiny that was agreed to before coming to earth. So it is our belief that a goat comes to earth with the destiny to provide food for the feast that marks a particular rite of passage. For this reason I want to thank the goat, I want to ask him to come back again, to celebrate the rites of passage of my children. You speak to animals to put yourself in the scheme of things, to be reminded that its not all about me. It is us as a community, it is us in relationship to the Forces in Nature.
s. Based on the belief in reincarnation, animals pass into the realm of the ancestors. We pray directly to the animals so that our prayers may be taken by the animals into Orun. We believe that everything in the World has consciousness and that Spirit can communicate with all things.

We also have the idea of psychometry. If I touch your shoes I can tell where you have been during the day. Your prayer against the head of the animal transfers that message to Spirit.
Cap Black

United States

#209 Jul 24, 2013
http://santeriachurch.org/our-services/ritual...
Occasionally a major ebó will require blood sacrifice. This is one of the more controversial parts of the Santeria faith, but we want to demystify the practice for those who may not understand its function. Within Santeria blood sacrifice is only done with the kinds of animals you’d find on a farm: chickens, roosters, goats, sheep, pigeons, etc. It is a required part of any initiation (Elekes, Warriors, Orisha Addimú, Kariocha) and without blood sacrifice you do not have the presence of the orishas in that ritual, and you do not have a legitimate consecration. This is an ancient and traditional practice upheld by the culture bearers of our religion and is not something that can be excluded in said rituals.
Animal sacrifice is something that should be done with great respect to the animal, making sure they are given plenty of food and water as well as room to move about while in holding prior to the ritual. The sacrifice method commonly used in Santeria involves the severing of the carotid arteries with a knife to cause the animal to pass out before it dies. This is one of the most humane ways of killing an animal and is nearly identical to the way animals are handled with Kosher and Halal religious slaughter techniques. Most often the animals for major initiations are then butchered and the meat is cooked and shared with the community. The orishas or ancestors eat the blood, and the people eat the meat. It is an act of communion with the spirit
Cap Black

United States

#210 Jul 24, 2013
Death and ritual sacrifice are very large components of my magical and religious practice, and I find that very seldom are they explored with any deep understanding of why they are useful and necessary for certain rites and practices.

There is definitely a repugnance for the sacrifice for animals in the frankly White-er side of Western magical and religious practice. I've heard a number of persons rail against it as cruel and entirely unnecessary, that it is uncivilized and barbaric. Obviously I think these persons aren't examining their views deeply; rarely are these individuals persons who abstain from eating animals...they just don't get their hands "dirty. Sometimes the nkisi even prefer these offerings....but you cannot build nkisi without ngandos. You need the nature of the animals eventually, and there are times when simply nothing else will do. During initiations, cleanings, the menga must flow. There is a frisson created with the death and dying of a thing, a door opened between the unmanifest and the manifest. This "energy" makes it easier for the dead to speak and manifest, there is a release of vitality and power that cannot be had in any other way. Responsible killing is part and parcel to a Tata Nkisi's work.. When you respect the spirits of the animals you work with, religion / sorcery is truly a matter of life and death, and you cannot spend their lives needlessly.
Cap Black

United States

#212 Jul 24, 2013
After the Haitians sacrificed that pig,they went after the pigs and liberated themselves with the sword.
Cap Black

United States

#213 Jul 24, 2013
Back in the day I knew a dope boy,a patna of mine who used to see a roots doctor every month. He never got caught for dope after he started going to that root doctor.There where some situations he was in where he shoulda got banged up but didnt .
Cap Black

United States

#214 Jul 24, 2013
Maybe 9/11 was a blood ritual by the elite.The astronomical timing looks like a ritual.
Cap Black

United States

#215 Jul 25, 2013
.Olodumare is Neutral Universal Energy, because it doesn't have any Consciousness at all, its Completely Neutral, the True Power it's in the NEUTRAL aspect, it's the Universal Energy. The Power is Power, the Power or Universal Energy doesn't know if it's Good or Bad, its Universal Energy, period. That's why this Neutral Universal Energy can be tap for Good or Bad use, by the White Magician or Black Wizard.

This is why deists and Freemasons (York Riters and Scottish Riters) rule the world of man (mundane realm, the Matrix) because they understand the laws and energies that govern life and use their knowledge and understanding to manipulate, rule, control, and exploit the little man and woman (ignoramus, clueless sheeple) like they are doing right now with the U.S. economy, gas prices, national budget, e
Cap Black

United States

#216 Jul 25, 2013
The moon is now in pisces the final sign of the zodiac, the culmination of spirit, mysticism, meditation, dream, and altered states of consciousness.That which can be percieved beyond the five senses.Pisces symbolize secrecy, mystery, everything hidden and in a shadow, its only natural that in the age of Pisces there were people who founded secret societies(Pisces) with the goal to rule (the Sun)the world from the shadow(Pisces).Many occult symbols that people think are of the "devil" carry deeper metaphysical/spiritual meaning rather than anything diabolic.People fear what they dont understand,as we can see from the christians on this thread.

You are the Alpha and Omega

A thing can not become what it is not already at it's inner core nor can it resist becoming "what it is" as that center of itself moves forward in time. Satan(melanin) is the "dark force" that permeates all of nature and motivates all things to act according to their inner nature. All things, over time in the cosmos, become separate and change without ceasing to change. All things are constantly motivated to change according to environment, and then they change the environment by being in it, of it.If they do not do this they perish and go into dissolution, but this is not destruction, it is only more change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,418,193
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 3 min spud 7
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 5 min negash 13
do asian women have extra vaginal muscles? 20 min DerekJ 6
why can't black men walk properly? 40 min Amanda 2
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 44 min negash 47
Hillary accuses Trump of racism in speech 1 hr RMG EL Rey de Tra... 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 47,844
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr thetruth 486
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 8 hr fluer 233