Anonymous

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

I haven't studied the art of magic YET, but i am on the verge of practicing the art of magic. I am 30 years old and i am not satisfied with my financial stability. I am currently working a dead in job and their is so many people depending on me this year that it is becoming frustrating to me.

I am tired of being n this financial debt situation. Recently i have been watching different YouTube video's about witches and i think that i am ready to call on my ancestors for help. What are your thought about this? I am also a christian and n the bible it says not to do this, but people do many things they are not suppose to do.

So n the end only GOD can judge me. Now it is time to take this craft seriously and get my finances & love life in order. I even want to learn a obedient spell so disrespectful men can be submissive to me.
Roofis knows a root lady

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I know a lot of blacks that believe this stuff. U bessbleedat

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The colonial terms witch and witchcraft have strong negative connotations in a traditional African context, relating to concepts such as evil and harmful magic. Generally speaking, they are not terms used by practitioners of traditional African religion to identify themselves. Accusations of witchcraft could lead to violent witch-hunts and are therefore considered a criminal offence according to the law in archaic Christian Europe.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The demons brought about the fall of African civilization. The rot had to come from within, like what happened with the councilors of Pharoah. The demons used the Vodun, just like they use any Shaman to corrupt the minds and hearts of Kings. They would usually use female spirit mediums to commune with the demons, using the temple oracles of ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome or a wise woman of African or native American village to commune with the elect. Nothing's changed and if you want to meddle with the forces of this current, doomed world then you will doom yourself to it's fate, having bound yourself with unclean spirits.

And never seek a psychic. In doing, you willfully surrender your will, even to a random human, asking them what's in store for you. That's why the demons channel through them and arrange your fate. Every King in history who sought the Woman medium met with doom.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

lovingtheworld wrote:
I haven't studied the art of magic YET, but i am on the verge of practicing the art of magic. I am 30 years old and i am not satisfied with my financial stability. I am currently working a dead in job and their is so many people depending on me this year that it is becoming frustrating to me.
I am tired of being n this financial debt situation. Recently i have been watching different YouTube video's about witches and i think that i am ready to call on my ancestors for help. What are your thought about this? I am also a christian and n the bible it says not to do this, but people do many things they are not suppose to do.
So n the end only GOD can judge me. Now it is time to take this craft seriously and get my finances & love life in order. I even want to learn a obedient spell so disrespectful men can be submissive to me.
I think this is the strangest post I've read in a while.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

I was looking for some Biblical verses on God's judgements on Egypt. There are verses I couldn't find just now about the "guilt" of men who bound spirits to their "wrists" and other items. They would even use their swords. These spirits were unclean and obviously demons. Perhaps Ifrit, Shiva, etc. The Ethiopian book of Enoch refers to a "god of frost" a Watcher assigned the duty of Earthly winters. God pronounced all those things abonimous and made his people burn many of the ancient books, which were undoubtedly collected since the time of Abraham in Ur (Sumeria).

It was the Setharian (George Lucas's Sith) cult that infected the mind of Pharoah.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I used to be into spells and witchcraft, then one night I had a nightmare and this witch put a spell on me telling me that I she is going to curse me. The next sunday I went to church and my preacher said something like(note: I never told him about my dream), You are not cursed you are blessed and no curse shall come against you. It was as if God was speaking through him to me. God is as real as we are, and I can say that from experience. Don't go this route, satan wants to deceive you. Just have faith in Jesus and he will see you through.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The moon is in obalu aiye/capricorn

http://www.artforthemasses.us/castacon/viewto...
For those of you who been tricked by your european slave masters into thinking these occult sciences are of the "devil",need to thank it helped liberate our people(Haiti as example)
Palo Judia can make old black race memories that are connected to the animistic traditions of these Black Caribs rise from the collective unconsciousness and start spiritual revolutions like the ones that in slave times made the white plantation owners scared to sleep in the dark.This is what real Palo Judia means to the descendants of the pre-Columbian Blacks and Bantu Slave Rebels.

The rituals of Palo Judia were created to combat the oppression the Black Indian has experienced over the last 500 years on the American land masses he lived on long before the coming of Columbus. Give thanks to the Nfumbe and the Mpungo of the Kimbisa con Mayombe spirit lines! Siete Rayo Makayeto quien sabe mas, mi ndoki tronco malva quien sabe mas! After my juramento, this is what i learned Palo Judia was really all about. Palo Judia alchemically pulls the angry, black ghosts of criminals, psycho-paths, headhunters, cannibals, witches, werewolves and vampires up out of the ground and gives the Black Devil Man the power to fight evil with pure evil. The Palo Judia Priest seeks Divine Justice on the darkside. Palo Judia channels the Spirit Actions and Currents that gave birth to the Haitian Revolution. Palo Judia is about taking back with Occult Force and Fire everything the White Man took from the Black Man and the Red Man.

I was told by Tata Frank that the evil Kongo i made my pact with was a werewolf spirit (loup garou), and that I now had the license to work at 3.00 A.M.(when the Moon was in its proper phases) with the Bizango, Makandal, Makaya, and Kongo Mazone rites of Haiti.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

The Secret Societies within Haiti like the Zobop, Sanpwel, Vlenbendeng and Bizango,were started by runaway moroon slaves who ran up into the rural mountains and set up their own communites and kept with them the secret occult sciences they brought with them from africa.They were the one's who started the revolution against the euros.Some believe these secret freemason societies of today are using our own sciences that we gave to them from ancient kemet against us .

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

One of many African influince on dominican culture is seen Here in a 'fiesta de palo' celebration commemorating one of the african spirits(Papa candelo),this women gets ''mounted'' on by one of the spirits during the drumming and chanting.
&fe ature=related
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

The dark side of magic is called Palo Mayombe.The practitioner of Palo Mayombe used the forces of darkness to achieve their magical goals and magical spells. Remember, the universe is made up of 90% dark matter and dark energy(melanin). Palo Mayombe uses that 90% of dark energy for results.

The individualís who practice the dark aspect as called Paleros. Palo Mayombe as a long and historical history. Originating in the African Congo, the magic of the Palo Mayombe was transplanted to the Caribbean during the Spanish slave trade to Puerto Rico and .... Cuba.... in the 1500ís

The Palo Mayombe awakening can also be found in .. Brazil.., Central America and in the Vera Cruz region of .... Mexico..... Palo Mayombe in .... Brazil.... is referred to as Quimbanda. Quimbanda is a mixture of traditional .... Congo...., Indigenous Indian and Latin American spiritualism
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Darkjaemess wrote:
The colonial terms witch and witchcraft have strong negative connotations in a traditional African context, relating to concepts such as evil and harmful magic. Generally speaking, they are not terms used by practitioners of traditional African religion to identify themselves. Accusations of witchcraft could lead to violent witch-hunts and are therefore considered a criminal offence according to the law in archaic Christian Europe.
So called witchcraft was given to europeans by the black Moors who gave them the mysteries of Isis/moon.There are also forms of dark moorish sciences.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>I think Carmiana LOOKS like a witch.
You're momma looks like witch.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Now, is that any way for a church going woman to talk? By the way, it's "YOUR," you stupid ghetto sow.
One little typo and you ratchet doggie's go off the wall.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

The moon is in Capricorn("Obalu aiye" in Yoruba). At specific degrees during this moon phase one can perfom certain rituals,divinations and powerfull black magic given the knoweledge.
Long ago the Yoruba priest system had a branch of priests called "Awo Aksanmon" Babalawos whos training involved the study of the moon for divination purpouses.This art form and priests have nearly vanished,there's but a handfull left today and are found in Yoruba land. Elders within the Orisha lineage of priests also study the interconnectedness between Orisha(zodiac)and the macro/micro cosmos.

Dominican voodoo is known as "Las 21 divisiones"

Dominican voodoo priest--''Las 21 divisiones is entirely Haitian vodou.
The difference in Dominican vodou and Haitian vodoo is that Dominicans still practice one of the OLDEST lineages in Haitian vodou using the cha cha(rattle)today all over Haiti you will find the asson.

Vodou in general has lost a lot of it's rich traditions,vodou came about from slavery in which during this time there were no 3,000 intellectuals fighting over who were the best priests or priestess,vodou was an oral tradition not a marketing scam to sell books or bogus initiations.

For so long i have avoided addressing issues regarding ''real Dominican vodou'' due to the recent popularity of ''so-called'' master teachers popping up on the internet and around the states,i am directed by the spiritual forces to educate each one of you regarding what is real Dominican vodou is and how you can detect a fake vodou master teacher.
In this belief to be a master teacher and master worker you must be born from a liniage of this work.A real master teacher will have ancestors that were workers and the spiritual forces are passed down through the generations.False workers pop up usin the title of reader,seer,high priest,houngan,mambo,babalao,o ba and prophet.

How do you identify a fake?
When you go for a reading say nothing.Tell the person nothing.A true ''Master'' will be able to tell your problem as directed by their spirit guide''
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

People often tell stories of "zombies' in haiti.TTX is a neurotoxin commonly found in the puffer fish and binds to the sodium gated channels and renders the victim to be a ''zombie'' or walking dead when mixed with other herbal plants.The poison from this concoction leaves the victim to become fully paralyzed and clinically dead (heart and brain activity pretty much stop)after a few days he/she will still be alive and fed another poison that causes amnesia and then make that person a slave as punishment.This practice was only used as a sever punishment by the high priests for those who broke major laws within the runaway maroon community.No wonder the europeans got the fck out of Haiti,lol,but they wont tell you the real reason why.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>So called witchcraft was given to europeans by the black Moors who gave them the mysteries of Isis/moon.There are also forms of dark moorish sciences.
I've been through all of that man, been there. It led me back to the truth and It seems to me you still don't understand why we fell. We went for the forbiden knowledge, trying to stave off our end at the hands of the Son of destruction. We fell to the weaker flesh, us and our pride. Powerful men made pacts with demons as they always do, demons who have many names; infact you just named a few. You're not seeing that we failed to trust in the Most High and took to the worldly sciences, which is why the Moor invented the gun and cannon, for example. They doomed us, our having superior physical form than all our genetic offspring, giving them the power to snipe us down from afar, regardless of our superior sword arm.

The demons used us to cut our own throats. They wanted to piggy back from us to the weak flesh, so they could more easily control mankind. The barbarian savages came and took our inheritence, along with all the forbiden/arkan secrets. The real booty to be gained though, wasn't our sciences and knowledge, it was US. They took much of the head and left a rotting corpse, with pale maggots thriving (slavery/oppression) on it. They took our inheritence and spoiled it. Even now they commune with the demons who betrayed your ancestors.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

'The afrocentric spirituality requires the use of Diving ability to know who you are,what your purpose in life is and taking holistic action to acheive that purpose.In other words,the use of Divining Ankh,Crystals,Trance,Draughts, Pendulums,Tarot Cards,Zodiac,Divining Dice,Shells etc,are an essential part of being African.Divining helps to sensualize the body and nutrients in foods for the africans who seek spiritual Endarkenment(erroniously called enlightenment)Unfortunatly,afr icans are taught to ignore a vital part of their spiritualization-Divining.The preachers(christian,Moslem,jew s etc),do not speak directly about Afrocentric rules of spirituality or Divining abilities because this would make the follower free of the preacher and religion''.-Llaila O Afrika

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••