Any Celebrity can box George Zimmerman

Any Celebrity can box George Zimmerman

Posted in the African-American Forum

michele

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Human being wrote:
He will box any celebrity on the 1st of march
Hes those DEVILS Hero. They will fix it for him to win. Probably drug the opponent. Or do something evil to ensure Zimmerman wins.

I wouldn't trust those Pigskins.

everybody falling for this?
michele

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 1, 2014
Human being wrote:
<quoted text>
Also he's a Latino
Some other inbred said he was inbred & persian.

It never amazes me how anybody ever trust inbreds to fight fair.

Hes the inbreds hero & they are gonna fix it for some unsuspecting honorable opponent to lose.

You think that fat weak bitch that has to shoot a 17 year old is gonna get in the ring to fight a grown man without it being rigged?
michele

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Human being wrote:
<quoted text>
Game said he would and some other guy
I know this.

the opponent will be drugged, unable to fight back.

& the charity money that Zimmerman wins, will go to the KKK fund.
Michele

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Allen wrote:
Win or loose - it doesn't matter. This man has put a thug six feet under where he belongs. He rescued people at an accident scene. He has been threatened by numerous blacks. Give the man a break. I don't see anybody else stepping in the ring. Zimmerman is all about courage! Continue on whining...
You DUMB inbred Travon didn't have a police record. But that fat murdering bitch did.

I can't wait til he pulls a gun on & shoots one of them attention seeking pigskin sluts of yours. so I can LMBAO. I don't want the slut to die. Just get shot up enough to look like an ass for being with him.

You keep talking about one dead boy over & over. Trying to propagandize him as a bad kid when he wasn't.

The history books are NEVER gonna present ZIMMERMAN as a HERO. And Trayvon will never been seen as violent to your leaders. Your pigskin leaders aren't gonna print it that way because the know its not true..

You people always celebrate dead black people.
You never hear about black people celebrating a dead inbred. Even though we should, we are not EVIL like that.
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#11 Feb 1, 2014
G-man will donate the money to charity. What a humanitarian.
Anne

Washington, DC

#13 Feb 1, 2014
The last thing this brazen murderer needs is more publicity. It's bad enough that he has defenders willing to ignore his history of violence even before he killed a black teenager because of nothing but his own delusional paranoia. It's also bad enough that he was acquitted by a jury with most members sharing the same kind of mentality as his defenders, which his defense attorney played on. As far as his ethnicity is concerned, I could not care less. It's not what he is, but what he has done and continues to do.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#14 Feb 1, 2014
Anne wrote:
The last thing this brazen murderer needs is more publicity. It's bad enough that he has defenders willing to ignore his history of violence even before he killed a black teenager because of nothing but his own delusional paranoia. It's also bad enough that he was acquitted by a jury with most members sharing the same kind of mentality as his defenders, which his defense attorney played on. As far as his ethnicity is concerned, I could not care less. It's not what he is, but what he has done and continues to do.
....most amerikans regard him as a hero..........its only u niccuz with the problem..........
Anne

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....most amerikans regard him as a hero..........its only u niccuz with the problem..........
I don't know what planet YOU reside on, but anyone who regards this violence-prone miscreant as a hero needs his or her head examined. With all your openly expressed hatred toward black folks, which you shamelessly post at every chance, I have no doubt that a black man with his history who killed an armed non-black teen--especially a white one--would be anything but a hero in your book. That would be one of the few times you would be right about anything. Besides, the rest of the world looks on this as yet another example of disconnect between what many Americans say and what they do.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#16 Feb 1, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what planet YOU reside on, but anyone who regards this violence-prone miscreant as a hero needs his or her head examined. With all your openly expressed hatred toward black folks, which you shamelessly post at every chance, I have no doubt that a black man with his history who killed an armed non-black teen--especially a white one--would be anything but a hero in your book. That would be one of the few times you would be right about anything. Besides, the rest of the world looks on this as yet another example of disconnect between what many Americans say and what they do.
..........I try to b objective nevertheless..........

Anne

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 1, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........I try to b objective nevertheless..........
You may TRY to be objective, but your rabid hatred of black people because of your bad experiences at the hands of some prevents that from happening. Besides, where do you ever get the idea that racist name-calling is "objective?" Unlike you, I don't judge people not of my race as all bad because of negative experiences with some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,658,629
Why are black men so cruel? (Sep '13) 2 min FireFellow44 34
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 3 min T-BOS 11
Poll Are mixed race men more attractive than black men? (Feb '10) 4 min Warren h 216
Transgender bathrooms been in the U.S for years... 6 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 6 min Kato 112
News How did Doug Jones win? Women and millennials p... 7 min Death on 2 Legs 22
Is this KIP? 16 min KIP 36
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 33 min I M WHITE 63
"Jews will not replace us!" 50 min el rey de los cam... 83
More from around the web