Why do German and Italian ladies love...

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#66 Dec 6, 2007
EcuasionZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Italions are this way.They love callinh black men mooly.Its pretty funny being blak and all.I take it as compliment
You mean "Italian-Americans" right? It comes from the Italian word for eggplant. That's what you call a compliment?:)

Level 1

Since: May 07

Riverside, CA

#67 Dec 6, 2007
there's alot of mixed kids with German mothers and black fathers

Since: Oct 07

Hanover, Germany

#68 Dec 6, 2007
TPain wrote:
In Germany and italy they think Blacks are monkeys who learned how to talk.
Shot up dumbass!
You don`t know nothing about Germany.

Hanover, Germany

#69 Dec 6, 2007
Candella88 wrote:
Really True..

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#70 Dec 6, 2007
From what i heard, German and Italian women are thckies. You know Brothas love them some thickies and thick women like thick, long " ".... Ya`ll can fill in the blank

“Family,Health,$$ bump the rest”

Since: Nov 07

NUNYA

#71 Dec 6, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "Italian-Americans" right? It comes from the Italian word for eggplant. That's what you call a compliment?:)
I kow what it means.I choose to strip the power of the word.Like nigger.Its just a word. Mooly is good with parmesan IMO

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#72 Dec 6, 2007
EcuasionZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I kow what it means.I choose to strip the power of the word.Like nigger.Its just a word. Mooly is good with parmesan IMO
LOL!!!! You are very right! My turkish friend has a good recipe for baked mooly.

Bless!
European women

Sõmeru, Estonia

#73 Dec 11, 2007
Black guys have access to the following types of women in Europe:

1. Young ones (15-20 years old) who are really into hip hop

2. Fat ones

3. Old, divorced ones over 40 years old

The educated, classy, beautiful ones will rarely date a black guy simply because the blacks in Europe are mostly poor, uneducated refugees who fill up the crime statistics.

Having said that, the BEST place for a black guy overall is probably France and the United Kingdom.

Why?

Because the media in those countries (and the U.S.) glorify black men and go out of their way to portray them positively so as to be labelled "not racist" and "open-minded".

Oh, and you better be a tall, well-built black guy who fits into whatever whacky stereotype they have in their head.

If you're a short, skinny, or fat black guy, then you're no good to them.
thierry french man

Reunion

#74 Dec 11, 2007
greenyard wrote:
I was in the army and I went to Germany and I thought I was a celebrity or something, they were offering themselves to me every time I went out.
Why your mother loves your father .. lol .. you like very stupid questions in the USA?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#75 Dec 11, 2007
European women wrote:
Black guys have access to the following types of women in Europe:
1. Young ones (15-20 years old) who are really into hip hop
2. Fat ones
3. Old, divorced ones over 40 years old
The educated, classy, beautiful ones will rarely date a black guy simply because the blacks in Europe are mostly poor, uneducated refugees who fill up the crime statistics.
Having said that, the BEST place for a black guy overall is probably France and the United Kingdom.
Why?
Because the media in those countries (and the U.S.) glorify black men and go out of their way to portray them positively so as to be labelled "not racist" and "open-minded".
Oh, and you better be a tall, well-built black guy who fits into whatever whacky stereotype they have in their head.
If you're a short, skinny, or fat black guy, then you're no good to them.
Hmmm....interesting. Is your location correct in your profile? Estonia?

As I understand it, eastern Europe is decades behind Western Europe in terms of social and economic progress. See the Ossis versus the Wessis in Germany...Russian racism, etc.

Even in America, I see many examples of beautiful German women with Black men...I think you may have bumped your head on the Iron Curtain...
Front Porch Rocker

Jackson, MS

#76 Dec 11, 2007
greenyard wrote:
I was in the army and I went to Germany and I thought I was a celebrity or something, they were offering themselves to me every time I went out.
You sound like you where in Germany in the 1950's.
An abundant of black men have been station in Germany for years, it not that they (Germans) have not interacted or seen them.
The behavior that you describe, probably reflect the area you frequent.
mclibra

Altamonte Springs, FL

#77 Dec 12, 2007
Because German and Italian females are a lower class! That is the stupidest comment I have ever read. So white women especially are lower class. There seems to be more white women with black men then any ethnicity so that must mean WHITE WOMEN the ones who are idolized falsely due to media are low class. Get a clue.
a5tgvgv

Wilmslow, UK

#78 Dec 12, 2007
white boi
AlbanianPride

Charlotte, NC

#79 Dec 12, 2007
stupid people in Europe they Love rabians and turkish and all middleeastern is Hip Hop music you stupid thats why they think is in tha fashon and for black man being big and tall stick it to your black faggy ass because eastern europeans are like gorrilass taller bigger stronger and tougher tell klitchko to teachj to u some lessons
AlbanianPride

Charlotte, NC

#80 Dec 12, 2007
biatch
MyCockisBrown

Waldorf, MD

#81 Dec 14, 2007
They like our snakes because they produce the most venom. Plus we can kick anyone's face in, we are the master race! All women want to swing on our vines.
UpZone

Jaboatão, Brazil

#82 Dec 19, 2007
RED said: "Because German and Italian females are a lower class"???

I have been traveling across Northeastern Brazil recently,(the area which accounts for most Black people in Brazil) and I have met and interacted with alot of German and Italian men married to BLACK girls. Alot...and it is a common scenery. This is true for other Cities like Rio de Janeiro, which has a high influx of German and Italian men.

That being said, "RED" is implying that the Germans and Italians are of LOW class because they intimately interact with BLACK people; which draws a simple inference that BLACKS are of LOW class and ONLY the LOW class intimately interact with them. RIGHT?

From the assertion stated above, would it be wrong to say, that "RED" is SIMPLY an IGNORANT, RACIST PRICK? A SORRY ASS FOR A HUMAN BEING? CAN he equally say that the WHITE MEN in America who sexually raped and interacted with Black women decades ago were of LOW class? Wouldn't that make his ancestors a LOW class?(Iam assuming RED is WHITE, and could be male or female with deep seated prejudice inside him/her)

THE attraction between German/Italian women to Black guys, and German/Italian men to Black women and BLACK MEN to WHITE WOMEN is simply the NATURAL phenomenon of "Opposites attract". Even fucking KING KONG loves blond girls :).

MY guess is, NOT so many AMERICAN white men intimately interact with BLACK women because of the HISTORY....we all know the bullshit. THEY did so much raping, so the guilty feeling is still there and the hostility from Black women towards American white men is still burning fresh.

In conclusion, the Germans and Italians hold no guilty feeling towards Black men or women, and vice-versa, so those who PREFER to date Blacks have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM OR ARGUEMENT with it.

Iam sure alot American White men and women would like to date Black women and men, respectively, but are HELD BACK by deep PREJUDICE, GUILT, AND BIGOTRY. SO they all left to fantasize through the sexual media...rather than go out there and date freely.

TWO things matter in America: RACE and WEIGHT.(Either you are Black, White, or Hispanic (Asians are invisible) OR you are FAT or SKINNY.
UpZone

Jaboatão, Brazil

#83 Dec 19, 2007
MY PERSONAL thought on this subject is that: HUMANS are still thousands of years back in understanding each other.(We are still evolving).

WHY is this even a discussion? ONE group HATES it that German and Italian women likes to date Black guys; another group LOVES it.

Those who HATES it: WHY? Because you are consciously or unconsiciously prejudiced against Black people? Why? Because of the negative image perpetually headlined by the media? What?

If you are German or Italian, you should NOT have a problem with it because it goes both ways (women to black men, men to black women, as I earlier stated). So if you are NOT either German or Italian, then why the heck are you pissed about it? Otherwise, you are ONLY pissed because of your inner hatred for other races, in this case Black...otherwise, why should it bother you, when it has ABSOLUTELY NO impact on your WELL BEING?

Those who LOVE it: For Black people, it is acceptance and desirability. White women are held on a pedestal, so brothers getting some of that treasure make them execited....literally. For All, others, they just don't think it is important...WHICH IS MY SIDE. I don't care either way.

“Yeah So”

Baltimore, MD

#84 Dec 19, 2007
Candella88 wrote:
Boris Kodje is german.

“Yeah So”

Baltimore, MD

#85 Dec 19, 2007
AlbanianPride wrote:
stupid people in Europe they Love rabians and turkish and all middleeastern is Hip Hop music you stupid thats why they think is in tha fashon and for black man being big and tall stick it to your black faggy ass because eastern europeans are like gorrilass taller bigger stronger and tougher tell klitchko to teachj to u some lessons
que?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 1,644,088
Who Are The Best All Around Athletes? 5 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 5
THX....I hear ur division serves the Pacific ri... 8 min Harrisson 19
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 11 min anonz 16
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 16 min Dixieeland 168
Should Asian Americans slack off 40 min Marcus Washington 6
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 56 min Marcus Washington 10,775
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr FireFellow44 44
Can The Great White Hope Turn America Around In... 3 hr Hmm the meanie 30
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 hr Kip 39