Why do German and Italian ladies love...
Diamond

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Nov 18, 2007
BlackWomanAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about irs. That is all you see on here. Pathetic black people.
Yes, indeed they are.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#23 Nov 19, 2007
Young Blakk wrote:
This is news to me. i'm goin to the UK for new years as a vacation with some friends. what other countries love black men???
sweety,theres plenty of caribean/african people here in the uk,so seeing you would be no diffrent although the uk ladies love a american accent,,lol(:

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#24 Nov 19, 2007
Red wrote:
Because German and Italian females are a lower class
i think u mean germans not italians,,have you ever been to italy,there far from lower class,gucci miss sixty prada,and most desighners come from there and even the desighners who arnt that well known make the most beautiful clothes ever,i didnt see to many italian women who looked lower class,
miss ost africa

Germany

#25 Nov 27, 2007
black men are of lower class?I THINK U NEED TO TRAVEL MUCH:MOST BLACK MEN HAVE SOMETHING WHITE MEN CAN ONLY DREAM OF:SIZE

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#26 Nov 27, 2007
Truth seeker

Muskegon, MI

#27 Dec 1, 2007
miss ost africa wrote:
black men are of lower class?I THINK U NEED TO TRAVEL MUCH:MOST BLACK MEN HAVE SOMETHING WHITE MEN CAN ONLY DREAM OF:SIZE
Bingo, You hit the nail right on the head. WoW
cindy

Englewood, NJ

#30 Dec 5, 2007
italian men are big...and I never really heard of too many italian women with black guys. They just dont do it for me. Real italian women dont do black guys.

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#31 Dec 5, 2007
cindy wrote:
italian men are big...and I never really heard of too many italian women with black guys. They just dont do it for me. Real italian women dont do black guys.
Did you mean real "Italian-American" women?

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#32 Dec 5, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean real "Italian-American" women?
yes i think she did,,...lol
Mr_Concern

Teaneck, NJ

#33 Dec 6, 2007
Caribbean wrote:
I dont know but i want to try dating a white man. Do you know any black women white man forum?
THIS TROLL COMES INTO BLACKS FORMS AND TRIES TO CHANGE TO FORUM ABOUT "BLACK WOMAN LIKING WHITE MEN"...LOOK AT HIS OTHER POSTS.

Hanover, Germany

#34 Dec 6, 2007
Sorry,but you are not the first and last black man that those ordinary disco bitches would spread their legs for.

Hanover, Germany

#35 Dec 6, 2007
greenyard wrote:
I was in the army and I went to Germany and I thought I was a celebrity or something, they were offering themselves to me every time I went out.
Sorry,but you are not the first and last black man that those ordinary disco bitches would spread their legs for.

Hanover, Germany

#36 Dec 6, 2007
black wrote:
<quoted text>
you dump as*, think about it. it's not that many blacks over there. You are new to them. You are just a chance to get some black a**. how low can a woman think of herself to take pride in being something to just F***.
True..!!

Hanover, Germany

#37 Dec 6, 2007
Dirty Harry wrote:
German women-Black American men (usually military). Yeah I have seen that. More than a few times.
They say love is color blind.
The most of the german women are not resist.but good looking smart ones you will only get the when they see that you mean it really serious with them.

Hanover, Germany

#38 Dec 6, 2007
Many Italian women truly like black men,and the best looking Itlian women are the ones from the south.

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#39 Dec 6, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>yes i think she did,,...lol
some people ;) lol

Hanover, Germany

#40 Dec 6, 2007
I had dated from allmost every european country at least one women.The fact is that many european women like or love black man..The women are much nicer than w-women in the USA and believe me it doesn't matter from which country thier are from,they look 10 times better than some of those good looking one in the USA.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

United States

#41 Dec 6, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>and your big and im small...(:
ha ha ha ha ...
LOL!

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

United States

#42 Dec 6, 2007
Stahlhelm wrote:
Many Italian women truly like black men,and the best looking Itlian women are the ones from the south.
OH YEAH!
cubano

United States

#43 Dec 6, 2007
black wrote:
<quoted text>
you dump as*, think about it. it's not that many blacks over there. You are new to them. You are just a chance to get some black a**. how low can a woman think of herself to take pride in being something to just F***.
stupid greenyard is a man, not a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 56 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 58 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33