I'm dating a white guy! Yay!
GREAT NEWS

United States

#143 Mar 29, 2014
quaneesha wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm just checking in. I'm happy to report I am no longer a virgin. I may even be pregnant, because we didn't use any protection. I hope I'm pregnant...I want to feel my white knight's baby growing inside of me. It was so wonderful. I fell asleep in his arms. He's not just my bf, he's my best friend. He says he wants to marry me, and I want to marry him. Our love is soooooooo special. I'm ready to be a mommy, and he's ready to be a daddy. This may be my last post, because I'm pretty sure my brothers are going to kill me. But that's OK...I'll die happy!
I am happy for you and hope you are pregnant.

Since you're only 15 years old, I think you should tell your mother so she can be prepared to be a grandmother.

The daddy is 17 years old, I bet he's thrilled to be a father and treating you to a lobster means he's making big money to support you and his baby.

Did you tell him the good news or, are you going to surprise him?

Now you won't be wasting your money buying your clothes and hanging out with friends. All of your money will be put to good use buying formular, pampers, doctors and for the next 17 years that is the tune you'll dance for.

College isn't a cake walk especially for young mothers but, I know you will be just fine.

When your carriage turn into a pumpkin, don't worry your white knight will have your back.....hopefully
Tracedog

Colorado Springs, CO

#144 Mar 29, 2014
quaneesha wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm just checking in. I'm happy to report I am no longer a virgin. I may even be pregnant, because we didn't use any protection. I hope I'm pregnant...I want to feel my white knight's baby growing inside of me. It was so wonderful. I fell asleep in his arms. He's not just my bf, he's my best friend. He says he wants to marry me, and I want to marry him. Our love is soooooooo special. I'm ready to be a mommy, and he's ready to be a daddy. This may be my last post, because I'm pretty sure my brothers are going to kill me. But that's OK...I'll die happy!
Where do you find the time? You're always in here! Fake lol!
GREAT NEWS

United States

#145 Mar 29, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it always hurts like hell the first time. So he had a big weewee, huh? I'm not surprised. Most wm are hung like horses :-)
It doesn't surprise me that you'd say this to a 15 year old child.

You'll a pervert
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#146 Mar 29, 2014
Black boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You betrayed my race
Deal with it :-)
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#147 Mar 29, 2014
GREAT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy for you and hope you are pregnant.
Since you're only 15 years old, I think you should tell your mother so she can be prepared to be a grandmother.
The daddy is 17 years old, I bet he's thrilled to be a father and treating you to a lobster means he's making big money to support you and his baby.
Did you tell him the good news or, are you going to surprise him?
Now you won't be wasting your money buying your clothes and hanging out with friends. All of your money will be put to good use buying formular, pampers, doctors and for the next 17 years that is the tune you'll dance for.
College isn't a cake walk especially for young mothers but, I know you will be just fine.
When your carriage turn into a pumpkin, don't worry your white knight will have your back.....hopefully
u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!©
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#148 Mar 29, 2014
GREAT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me that you'd say this to a 15 year old child.
You'll a pervert
Haven't u heard? She a woman now :-)

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#149 Mar 29, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want me to respond to racism. the inbreds need to stop spreading racism on this forum. what do you expect me to do. agree with these pink devils?
I don't hate anybody, i DISLIKE you pink inbreds. If I hated you inbreds, i would want you dead. I just dislike you & I'm just responding to your demeaning comments. I never create any threads, i just respond to them.
Why don't You notice the KKK mentality of all these racist pig inbreds on this forum?
You're pretending to be a black girl, but for some reason,you only view my words as hatred & nastiness instead of all these evil inbreds degrading blacks.
Take the picture of the black girl down, if you aren't gonna respond to any of the racist threads & comments against black women.
what is the point of the different pictures of the black girls? This is the third picture you have put up of a black girl.
Why are you so obsessed with my comments?
I told you that I will keep replying to you till I change you my dear. So get used to it sweetie..

Why are you so mean to whites Michele? I agree there are racist whites but insulting them will do you no good. I am a black girl my dear. What makes you think I'm an old white woman?

Stop it michele or I'll come to Houston and talk to you myself and make you change.
Black boy

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#150 Mar 29, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>Deal with it :-)
Black guys can hurt you for betraying our race gurl
Ivan from RUSSIA

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#151 Mar 29, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I will keep replying to you till I change you my dear. So get used to it sweetie..
Why are you so mean to whites Michele? I agree there are racist whites but insulting them will do you no good. I am a black girl my dear. What makes you think I'm an old white woman?
Stop it michele or I'll come to Houston and talk to you myself and make you change.
Can 50000 nice black girls from Africa come here in Russia to mix with us?
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#152 Mar 29, 2014
Black boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black guys can hurt you for betraying our race gurl
They have to get past my husband and white father and white brother first :-)
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#153 Mar 29, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>tons of QUALITY, you say?
Lmfao, ok.
Quality white women, you jealous buffoon.
Sri Lankan Warlord

Australia

#154 Mar 29, 2014
quaneesha wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm just checking in. I'm happy to report I am no longer a virgin. I may even be pregnant, because we didn't use any protection. I hope I'm pregnant...I want to feel my white knight's baby growing inside of me. It was so wonderful. I fell asleep in his arms. He's not just my bf, he's my best friend. He says he wants to marry me, and I want to marry him. Our love is soooooooo special. I'm ready to be a mommy, and he's ready to be a daddy. This may be my last post, because I'm pretty sure my brothers are going to kill me. But that's OK...I'll die happy!
Lol, you stirrer.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#155 Mar 29, 2014
Lmfao I can't believe people are feeding this troll! Obviously "Quaneesha" is some pathetic wm starting shit via proxies, as is "Black boy/IVAN from Russia". and the fool from India.
lava

Howell, MI

#156 Mar 29, 2014
Are you full black or just like one of the fake blacks that says your black because white people say your black..
lava

Howell, MI

#157 Mar 29, 2014
you shoulda dated native Americans.. what a loser LOL..
lava

Howell, MI

#158 Mar 29, 2014
your daughter better not go play soccer..
lava

Howell, MI

#159 Mar 29, 2014
dude black people Are the reasons why native indians are poor and because whites.. like.. beat up indians.. and like.. give all the shit to black people..
lava

Howell, MI

#160 Mar 29, 2014
whites ANd blacks.. together Are the reason why native Americans Are poor As shit..
Ivan from RUSSIA

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#161 Mar 29, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
Lmfao I can't believe people are feeding this troll! Obviously "Quaneesha" is some pathetic wm starting shit via proxies, as is "Black boy/IVAN from Russia". and the fool from India.
Don't insult me bro
Why

Denver, CO

#162 Mar 29, 2014
this thread is troll central station. pathetic, no lives idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 12 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 12 hr jjohnson00 6,733
More from around the web