Where's THX? Feds. got him!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2013
It will be a long time before he write some more stupid schitt
Quadroon Beater

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2013
I heard he bought a cement truck to run over Negroes with.
TheAnswer

Lewisville, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Moses-1, unlike you many normal people have lives outside of topix.

You still miss the bigger picture.
Who do you think White America is going to blame for the impending collapse?
The African American 1972

Bogart, GA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
I hope they did get him.
THE RELIC

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2013
I think they got him because, he issued a few statements that government officials don't like.
THE RELIC

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2013
TheAnswer wrote:
Moses-1, unlike you many normal people have lives outside of topix.
You still miss the bigger picture.
Who do you think White America is going to blame for the impending collapse?
You got ADD. Jumping everywhere.
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
I think .
What negroes are missing leaves the negroes without an ability to THINK about what negroes are missing.'nuff said.
Ugly Knuckle Draggers

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Re: OP

I have a feeling that he is still here mercilessly whipping nighurs as he has done for years and laughing at all the futile monkeyshines of our Topix jaboons.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCFEHC2UOPDD0...
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Ugly Knuckle Draggers wrote:
Re: OP
I have a feeling that he is still here mercilessly whipping nighurs as he has done for years and laughing at all the futile monkeyshines of our Topix jaboons.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCFEHC2UOPDD0...
LOL!!! You know a nighur kisses the ground you walk on when they begin chanting your name.
Ugly Knuckle Draggers

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! You know a nighur kisses the ground you walk on when they begin chanting your name.
They crave the gentle tickle of the Master's whip!
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Ugly Knuckle Draggers wrote:
<quoted text>
They crave the gentle tickle of the Master's whip!
Yes they do!
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#12 Jun 18, 2013
That tree swinging savage trolls as different socks now.

Whenever you see the words "powerless slave-descendants". You know it is him.

He does not know most of the whites that came to this country were slaves.

How exactly do honkey figure they were not slaves boggles the mind.

How exactly do this idiots think they got over here. They really think they got shipped over here for free LOL. Most of the whites were poor white trash and could not afford the boat ride over here.

That is why I laugh when he or any of them talks about slavery.
TheAnswer

Lewisville, TX

#13 Jun 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You got ADD. Jumping everywhere.
"Oh Lawdz Habz Mercy!"

Listen Princess, THX is posting away like a Madman on his regular political forums.
No one "Gotz Him."
He simply got bored.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 Jun 18, 2013
TheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh Lawdz Habz Mercy!"
Listen Princess, THX is posting away like a Madman on his regular political forums.
No one "Gotz Him."
He simply got bored.
ROFL what are you his cheerleader?
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
Whenever you see the words "powerless slave-descendants". You know it is him.
That does describe you inbred banana mashers quite well, would you not agree?
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Jun 18, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
That does describe you inbred banana mashers quite well, would you not agree?
It describes everyone including you inbred honkeys that where enslaved by everyone at sword point. Asians blacks arabs and berbers all enslaved honkeys at sword point.

As for being inbred you honkeys are way more inbred than blacks. Not only do you people come from a small amount of Africans that left Africa. But to this day you engage in consanguineous unions all through out Europe and the muslim world. Even in black muslim countries it is looked down upon.

Now babble some more with your uneducated one sentence crap.
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
It describes everyone including you inbred honkeys that where enslaved by everyone at sword point. Asians blacks arabs and berbers all enslaved honkeys at sword point.
As for being inbred you honkeys are way more inbred than blacks. Not only do you people come from a small amount of Africans that left Africa. But to this day you engage in consanguineous unions all through out Europe and the muslim world. Even in black muslim countries it is looked down upon.
Now babble some more with your uneducated one sentence crap.
If not for whitey saving you from the jungle, you would be served as dinner to your cousin.
ASC news reporter

Castle Rock, CO

#18 Jun 18, 2013
Helpful ^^^^.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#19 Jun 18, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for whitey saving you from the jungle, you would be served as dinner to your cousin.
Honkey, blacks have survived at least 140k years before you honkeys got inbred into existence. Blacks created all kinds of civilizations and utopias all though out Africa.

You inbred honkeys are only 6k years old.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#20 Jun 18, 2013
ASC news reporter wrote:
Helpful ^^^^.
I guess this is not an attempt to troll me. You just genuinely agree with this low IQ idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,403,435
White Guy Dating a Black Girl 2 min KIP 14
Dear White People 6 min Gremlin 245
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 7 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Moses 47,326
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 16 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Putin's Russia advancing a White Nationalist Po... 41 min Truth 4
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr Mite Be 155
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 6 hr bluestreak returns 327
.............dnc emails............. 12 hr The Original Doofy 14
More from around the web