Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21689 Apr 25, 2012
Ben Yisrael wrote:
<quoted text>that mean some was still in Africa stupid i bet i didn't spell that wrong STUPID!
The point he made is that you are inconsistant in your understanding. You told a brotha that the only way you can be hebrew is that your people must come from africa on slave ships E.M.B.S just commented and aid I guess the igbo are not hebrews cause they NEVERwent to America on SLAVE ships You soud like a FOOL
SHALAM!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21690 Apr 25, 2012
1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day when they took some of the peoples to GOZAN river an the CHebaHalah an habor, they worked us for the FREE, we had to irragate the river to the mash land an tend to crops, we didnt do it long because Babylon was on the March, we got cut loose an went home,That would be you Satiat period in Egypt,we worked the Assyrians water , so it is the task of the agriculturalist to irrigate as much of the land's surface as possible. the great rivers, Euphrates and Tigris, when the snows begin to melt in the mountains, flow down with such volumes of water that they submerge the most productive parts of the country. The river-beds become Choked with the earthy deposits and the adjoining lands are turned into swamps Want of rain and spring floods combined to compel the inhabitants to cope with these unfavorable conditions. They were forced to collect the overflow for the rainless season. Self-preservation demanded the regula­tion of the water supply.
Thus it happened that the land from the earliest historical beginnings onward was intersected by a network of canals. This was a prime necessity in its development. By this means the overflowing waters at high flood were led off from the parts liable to inundation into the artificial channels, whence in time of drouth it returned to irrigate them. Some of these canals are constructed higher than the surrounding land so that the water can be let out upon it by means of sluices. Some of them are lower, and from these, as in Egypt, the water is raised by means of water-wheels, or, where less is required, by buckets.(The Shadduf of modern Egypt. We did the same in Eygpt! tended the land! WORK the NILE, we was MASTERS AT BRINGING WATER TO TOWNS,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21691 Apr 25, 2012
EbedmelechYehudah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?!?!?
GMS and ISUPK both believe in a demi god named Jesus aka Yeshua. All of the street preaching Black Hebrew Israelites are all suspect to me. How in the hell are you going to beg the establishment for a license to speak, and then teach Israel and Judah false teachings? You do not see the KKK standing on street corners, yet the BHI seems to get support from all branches of government to spread their lies to our people.
Your GMS and the rest of these Messianic Black Hebrews Israelites will be judged by Ehyeh for their false teachings. All they teach is Christianity dipped in chocolate. It is pure idolotry!
Stick to studying the Tanahk, and drop all false Gods that can not be supported by the Tanahk. It is a shame that some of our people just can't let that old slave religion alone. You can't even practise the true faith of our father's, without dropping that sht in.
see what i mean. no consistency among the bhi...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21692 Apr 25, 2012
Edomites Will Be Slaves wrote:
<quoted text>
The People Who Are Striving For The Truth Will Hear It , Like Those Here . The Truth Is Out There And It's Not That Hard To Find . You Can Easily Look The GMS Camps Up On Youtube , Dailymotion , And Other Video Sharing Sites . Hell , GMS Have Their Own Website And They Have GMSTube , Like Youtube . So The Truth Is Out There , You Just Have To Do A Little Research .
This Is One Of Their Websites , Tons Of Info And Edification On Here .
http://www.therealisraelites.com/...
And The Reason Christian And Muslim Groups Teach In Jail Is Because Those Jail Type People Are Easily Deceived Because They Don't Have Much Hope As It Is And Those Groups Thrive On People Like That . Another Thing Kinda Offtopic But That's Why You Have A Lot Of Homosexuals In The Church Because They Have Been Deceived To Think That You Can Live Your Life Like That , Knowing It's Wrong In God's Eyes , And Be Forgiven . And It Doesn't Work Like That , The Lord Is Merciful But Do You Think That You Can Be A Murderer All Of Your Life , Knowing It's Wrong , And The Lord Is Going To Forgive You ? I Seriously Doubt It .
I Don't Wanna Say That Those In Jail Shouldn't Be Able To Hear The Word , Because They Should . But The Lord Told The Prophets To Prophecy In The Streets , Not In Jail , And That's What The Prophets Do .
And Like I Told You , The NOI Are Deceived . Islam Was Created By The Catholic Church As A Religion To Deceive The Arab Nation . That Religion Is Not Even For So Called Negroes , Malcolm X Was Deceived And Misguided Although His Intentions Were Probably Good . And When You See Those Jail Muslim Negroes , 10 Times Out Of 10 They Are Bugged Out In The Mind .
The Reason GMS Made It This Far Is Because The Lord Is Obviously Working With Them , The Gov.t Could Have Tried To Put An End To The Message(And They Have Tried), But The Lord Keeps The Program In Motion .
the advantage that the noi has over the bhi is the noi have a real organization, and they speak with a single voice. i believe their doctrine is badly flawed but at least most people have heard of them and know what it is.
as far as mainstream islam, you know my position. i believe in the biblical timeline, and am sure islam *was* the 1st resurrection and millennium.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21693 Apr 25, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Question is.... Where did the "shield of David" or "star of David" come from? Was it from the House of Israel? David? The Creator? Or was it something that the "jews" came up with or some other person in recent history? Origin? Why is it the same symbol as satanist use?
??????????
I see you are still trying to call the symbol a star, when I repeatedly showed you in HEBREW that MAGEN DAWUD means "SHEILD OF DAVID".

Satanist "KKK" also use the same symbol of the cross, when they burned it on black people's lawns in the south. Yet do not demi god lovers call that a sacred symbol as well as does the KKK?

Just because a devil uses a symbol, does not mean that he created that symbol. Also the pentagram does not look like the Sheild of David anyway.

pentagragm

http://www.creative-wallpapers.com/mmwallpape...

Sheild of David

http://the-red-thread.net/mogandavid.jpg

Looks nothing alike to me.

However I'm curious. You and I have been conversing on this thread, and you have questioned my beliefs, which I'm always willing to answer. But allow me to question you just once. What do you believe in? Or what do you know to be the truth? Are you an atheist? Or do you believe in a certain God?

Or are you here to merely be a scoffer among us? If so I have seen several in my days.
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21694 Apr 25, 2012
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>The point he made is that you are inconsistant in your understanding. You told a brotha that the only way you can be hebrew is that your people must come from africa on slave ships E.M.B.S just commented and aid I guess the igbo are not hebrews cause they NEVERwent to America on SLAVE ships You soud like a FOOL
SHALAM!
fool be fo real if we all went into africa, its gone be some there! we from there aint we? you cant put words in my mouth weak boy! or have me defend something crazy! push on weak boy! yo message isnt wanted round here!your in an OCCULT an have OCCULT DOCTRIN! your WEAK BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS BEFORE YOU, AN YOU STILL LIE!YOU GOT TO BE CRAZY ARE ON DRUGS
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21695 Apr 25, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
THEM dUDE IN AN OCCULT! hahahajh lol an you knows this!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21696 Apr 25, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the advantage that the noi has over the bhi is the noi have a real organization, and they speak with a single voice. i believe their doctrine is badly flawed but at least most people have heard of them and know what it is.
as far as mainstream islam, you know my position. i believe in the biblical timeline, and am sure islam *was* the 1st resurrection and millennium.
you say you believe in bible time line, check this, if King Hezekiah witnessed the destruction of the northern Kingdom of Israel by Sargon's Assyrians in c 720 BC and was king of Judah during the invasion and siege of Jerusalem by Sennacherib in 701 BC. 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria, isnt it the same peoples same time line? did EVERYBODY GET TAKEN TO ASSYRIA? seem logical that more then half would ESCAPE! that that they would run AMONGST their brothers an sister? an that the ASSYRIANS ONLY TOOK 27k an that doesn't account for all our peoples, plus KING HEZEKIAH WAS TALKING TO THE PEOPLES!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21697 Apr 25, 2012
WE WOULD see the ASSYRIANS before they came, we would of had LOOK outs! hahahah lol, what everybody sleep an the ASSYRIANS sneaked up on them, an carried everybody away in their sleep? hahahAHhH LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#21698 Apr 25, 2012
Ben Yisrael wrote:
<quoted text>Phoenicians spoke Hebrew we wasnt the only ones, canaan kids been everywhere!they sail around africa!
WRONG CAnnanites NEVER TRAVELED on THE SEA When our people left Egypt we conqured the Cannanite TRIBES and had them in SUBJECTION. READ 1 kings Soloman had a HUGE navy that sailed to Spain and from Spain to the Americas and also Africa and Brittian.
1 Kings) Chapter 10
21 And all king Solomon's drinking vessels were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold; none were of silver: it was nothing accounted of in the days of Solomon.

22 For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.

Soloman had a navy which found colonies. They had competition from the Greeks, but managed to set colonies on most of the islands in the Mediterranean, along the north coast of Africa (including one named Carthago, Carchedon to the Greeks, or Carthage - from the punic Qart-Hadasht meaning "New Town") and along the coast of Spain (then called Iberia by the Greeks). They built small trading settlements through the Sahara desert and scattered through the middle east. They were able to navigate by the stars, unlike their Greek and Roman counterparts who without any compass were forced to sail within sight of land at all times.

) historian Diodorus said the Carthaginians had a "large island" which was located "far out in the Atlantic ocean" - on which there were "many mountains" and "large navigable rivers". The land was rich in gold, gems, spices, etc. He stated that the Phoenicians had found it "by accident" while founding colonies on the west coast of Africa when some ships got lost. The Atlantic currents do in fact run straight at South America from that region so it would be possible for a lost ship to travel there, and the return voyage would be made easier by following the oceanic currents north then back east across the ocean. In fact this has happened in recent years, a small African fishing boat got lost in a storm and ended up on the coast of Brazil! In 1488 a certain Jean Cousin of Dieppe France, while sailing down the west coast of Africa was caught in a storm and blown across to Brazil.(This is four years prior to Columbus's more famous voyage.) The actual meteorological conditions do support this as probable. Diodorus said they (the Carthaginians) were "keeping it secret"!

SHALAM! Phonecians were HEBREWS
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21699 Apr 25, 2012
so if they the ASSYRIANS COULDNT sneak up on everybody in they sleep!an they all would have had to been sleep at same time!hahahah lol babys an all ! ahahahah, horse sheep! would have been sleep to! hahahahah then the Assyrians mite have took an caught everybody! millions now! we still in the millions,it DIDNT HAPPEN the Assyrians didnt take everybody! WAKE UP!

Level 1

Location hidden

#21700 Apr 25, 2012
<quoted text>If you research that symbol it is a ancient symbol used in the Middle east thousands of yrs ago I have already proven it on my last blog. The Rothchild family where the ones to adopt the ancient symbol and use it for there pagan worship. Plus you are speaking yiddish aramaic not paleo ancient hebrew. There are NO hebrew artifacts that show any of us wearing a so called starr of David it is not written in scripture we never used that as a symbol of our nation and if you study the subject you would find out that Roth means RED Child mean sSheild the RED shield it is them that made up this so called star of david. This is some history for you about How that pagan symbol became mainstream.
Mayer Bauer changed the name to "Rothschild" (meaning "red shield") for a reason not generally known. Yes, he had hung a red-shield sign/symbol above the door of his shop while still a poor/common family man, but what did it mean? Apparently, the protection and/or advancement of something red... Probably a red people. It just so happens that he was an Ashkenazi Jew, and that Ashkenaz was a region in Magog where the so-called "red Jews" of Khazaria had ruled an empire on the north shores of the Black and Caspian seas. Several voices are now proclaiming that the Rothschilds, and most other Ashkenazi Jews, are descended from the Khazars.
read this from Arthur Koestler: "David al-Roy was assassinated - apparently in his sleep, allegedly by his own father-in-law...But the cult did not stop there. According to one theory, the six-pointed "shield of David," which adorns the modern Israeli flag, started to become a national symbol with David al-Roy's crusade.'Ever since,' writes Baron,'it has been suggested, the six-cornered "shield of David", theretofore mainly a decorative motif or a magical emblem, began its career toward becoming the chief national-religious symbol of Judaism...it was attributed to David in mystic and ethical German writings from the thirteenth century on, and appeared on the Jewish flag in Prague in 1527.' Baron appends a qualifying note to this passage, pointing out that the connection between al-Roy and the six-pointed star still awaits further elucidation and proof."
Make SURE you DO your RESEARCH my Brotha SHALAM!
Really??? My RESEARCH informs me my brotha of a carved relief dating from the Babylonian eror when King Nebuchadnezzar attacked Jerusalem. King Zedikiah was bowing at the feet of King Nebuchadnezzar. Above the head of King Nebuchadnezar was a "SUN DISK". Above the head of the king of Judah was "THE SHEILD OF DAVID" aka your so-called star. Looks as if the symbol was around alot longer than your Rothchild story. SHALOM !

Level 1

Location hidden

#21701 Apr 25, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a black Hebrew Israelite for one my friend. Second I do not believe in Christianity as does the street babbling BHI do. I am a Hebrew Yehudite. Don't offend me by calling me a member of the BHI.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21702 Apr 25, 2012
them OCCULT peoples is like some peoples just comming out a cave! been in there for 2000 years, dont know nothing bout whats going on! on the surface! ya'll time locked with Jewish mischief , doctrines, they created to thru the world off!till time come an its HERE! we see PLAIN AN CLEAR!

Level 6

Location hidden

#21703 Apr 25, 2012
EbedmelechYehudah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?!?!?
GMS and ISUPK both believe in a demi god named Jesus aka Yeshua. All of the street preaching Black Hebrew Israelites are all suspect to me. How in the hell are you going to beg the establishment for a license to speak, and then teach Israel and Judah false teachings? You do not see the KKK standing on street corners, yet the BHI seems to get support from all branches of government to spread their lies to our people.
Your GMS and the rest of these Messianic Black Hebrews Israelites will be judged by Ehyeh for their false teachings. All they teach is Christianity dipped in chocolate. It is pure idolotry!
Stick to studying the Tanahk, and drop all false Gods that can not be supported by the Tanahk. It is a shame that some of our people just can't let that old slave religion alone. You can't even practise the true faith of our father's, without dropping that sht in.
All I have sen fro mYou is opinions You have never used The old testament to prove your statements I have givin you three posts you have only answerd one the starr of david which isvery carnal you answedred a carnal post but the two spiritual posts you did not even touch. prove your point with scriptures and history if not its just your opinion and that is not what we are looking for
SHALAM!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21704 Apr 25, 2012
<quoted text>WRONG CAnnanites NEVER TRAVELED on THE SEA When our people left Egypt we conqured
the Cannanite TRIBES and had them in SUBJECTION. READ 1 kings Soloman had a HUGE navy that sailed to Spain and from Spain to the Americas and also Africa and Brittian.
1 Kings) Chapter 10
21 And all king Solomon's drinking vessels were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold; none were of silver: it was nothing accounted of in the days of Solomon.
22 For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
Soloman had a navy which found colonies. They had competition from the Greeks, but managed to set colonies on most of the islands in the Mediterranean, along the north coast of Africa (including one named Carthago, Carchedon to the Greeks, or Carthage - from the punic Qart-Hadasht meaning "New Town") and along the coast of Spain (then called Iberia by the Greeks). They built small trading.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21705 Apr 25, 2012
EbedmelechYehudah wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still trying to call the symbol a star, when I repeatedly showed you in HEBREW that MAGEN DAWUD means "SHEILD OF DAVID".
Satanist "KKK" also use the same symbol of the cross, when they burned it on black people's lawns in the south. Yet do not demi god lovers call that a sacred symbol as well as does the KKK?
Just because a devil uses a symbol, does not mean that he created that symbol. Also the pentagram does not look like the Sheild of David anyway.
pentagragm
http://www.creative-wallpapers.com/mmwallpape...
Sheild of David
http://the-red-thread.net/mogandavid.jpg
Looks nothing alike to me.
However I'm curious. You and I have been conversing on this thread, and you have questioned my beliefs, which I'm always willing to answer. But allow me to question you just once. What do you believe in? Or what do you know to be the truth? Are you an atheist? Or do you believe in a certain God?
Or are you here to merely be a scoffer among us? If so I have seen several in my days.
Nice projection. But, you still did not answer my questions. I'm waiting. The questions that I previously put you you outside of this one was in regard to your posts of how the christians and muslims had symbols and pagan worship and idols. I merely stated that you forgot that the "star" or as the "jews" call it, the "shield", was also in the same catagory as the aforementioned symbols, yet you chose to exclude that. Why? Yoúr obvious argument is to elude to it not being a symbol? Why? Now I would like that answered as well as the latter questions. Are you a "jew"? Askenazi or sephardic?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21706 Apr 25, 2012
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21707 Apr 25, 2012
Americas?yes look it up!PHOENICIAN VOYAGES an ZEBULAN took over the PHOENICIAN trade routs! the sepharaviams is yo sephardic Jews of Spain! them Jews was kicked out of Palestine a few times an they went to Spain,an u guess the rest! Columbus was one! them maps were!Phoenician Africa trade routs! u see Spain made bee line straight to south America! the Jews have to keep it secret! yo Tiberian Jews the Ashkenazim branch came an joined them! they been enslaving people for long time read!Ezekiel 27 v13,'Javan, Tubal, and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men and vessels of brass in thy market.Ezekiel 27:14They of the house of Togarmah traded in thy fairs with horses and horsemen and mules u see to dig fo brass an iron u needed slaves! an back then u needed horses to ride on to go get them! u see how the west was won? on horse back, an they Javan, Tubal, and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men and vessels of brass in thy market, you see the Romans was Javan that's Spain an the crew!Togarmah ,Ashkenaz is Gomer's first son, brother of Riphath and Togarmah the name given to Armenia <<Torgoma tun>> (House of Torgom) and to the Armenians <<Torgomyan azg>> (the people of Torgom) comes from there.According to the legend Hayk with his kins fighted against Mesopotamian tyrant Bel and won him,Togarmah is the Khazar s father,they made slaves, out of everybody they ran across,The Phoenicians were the only ones with the skills and the sea-going capability required for a trans- Atlantic crossing. By 600 BC, they were building ships that could carry 50 to 100 tons, making them comparable in size and tonnage to the Portuguese caravels of the 15th century.u see yo PORTUGUESE them yo jews of Javan, an when the jew took our land, they got Maps ! maps bout other lands ! the Hebrews is were they got maps long time ago from! our people the hebrew Yisraelites,read Genesis 49:13;Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon. look at ZEBULUN lot!its the same as Phoenicia! them egyptian rode on the ships to help south america wit build the pyrimid! thats a fact now! its old news!them hebrews took the Phoenician land over comeing up out of eygpt the Land of Phoenicia was given to Zebulan,Asher,Naphtali ,Dan, Issachar,Manasseh was in between the Jordan Beth-shan,Ephraim was a coast tribe,Zebulan,This tribe touched upon the coast of the sea of the Mediterranean.an was one of the Richest tribes
Ben Yisrael

United States

#21708 Apr 25, 2012
<quoted text>All I have sen fro mYou is opinions You have never used The old testament to prove your statements I have givin you three posts you have only answerd one the starr of david which isvery carnal you answedred a carnal post but the two spiritual posts you did not even touch. prove your point with scriptures and history if not its just your opinion and that is not what we are looking for
SHALAM!
bring yo occult ass back here trick! how 27k turn into EVERYBODY being taken ton ASSYRIA?was we sleep when they came thru?hahahah weak boys hate the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dispute over MLK Bible, Nobel prize headed for ... 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
WHO will be the first to drop Topix & began a ... 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 32
WE will continue to breed with White , Asian, a... 4 min black does crack 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,233,600
another savage anmal shoots himself. 7 min Nikki 19
White Women Hate White Men. White Women Belong ... (Apr '14) 7 min madison 51
My Latina wants a Bi-racial Baby 10 min ThatBlackGuy 2
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 11 min T-B0S 6,850
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 11 min Ingwe Temujin 317
why do white people hate other races so much 36 min Don Barros Serrano 439