Hebrew Israelite
Ben Yisrael

United States

#20992 Apr 21, 2012
Kimmy85 wrote:
<quoted text>That is slander,I sent you one pm because you did not just 'pop'into this thread.We can sort this out with the topix moderators if you like to see who is harrassing who. Please do not post to me again on this forum and I will happily do the same as usual.
that person mite hate for you to come into knowledge, on something that govern this world!because the jews run EARTH right now!we that sleeping Giant,thats gone make it all right!, its just has to be enough of us, our numbers steady growing
Ben Yisrael

United States

#20993 Apr 21, 2012
Eastern European Jews have a significant Eastern Mediterranean element which manifests itself in a close relationship with Kurdish, Armenian, Palestinian Arab, Lebanese, Syrian, and Anatolian Turkish peoples. This is why the Y-DNA haplogroups J and E, which are typical of the Middle East, are so common among them. At the same time, there are traces of European (including Northern Italian and Western Slavic or Eastern Slavic) and Khazar ancestry among European Jews,the jews that made poland was the same them Radhanites, they made the khazars jews! them was yo sephardims, they ran spain! till moslams came! Christopher Columbus was a Radhanites jew! they all get they start from the occupation of hebrews homeland, when the real hebrews was chased out of their lands by the assyrians in 721 b.c 2 Kings 17:24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.you see this is where all mideast jews get there start from,the real hebrews went into eygpt to get a way from them sepharviams which created all other sect of jews mixed in wit your arabs, they both occupy land together that was took from the real hebrews! the sepharvaim didnt get in the register of genealogy when the hebrews came back from babylon in 536.b.c.the jews didnt put them a genealogy together till Nehemiah's Jewish army and the Persians, commanded by Shahrbaraz, were joined by the wealthy Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias and a force of Tiberian Jews. The combined forces successfully captured Jerusalem . Nehemiah had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem. He began the work of making arrangements of the rebuilding of the Temple, and sorting out genealogies to established a new High Priesthood. these was your jews that was placed in our lands they started taking on Hebrew names! the same as the real Hebrews! they are the jews of to day! where as the real Hebrews settle in west Africa to get away from the gentile nations! then all curses of Moses came down on the real Hebrews
Ben Yisrael

United States

#20994 Apr 21, 2012
Jewish army is said to have consisted of 20,000 men.The Tiberian Jews, with those of Nazareth and the mountain cities of Galilee, marched on Jerusalem with the Persian division commanded by Shahrbaraz. Later they were joined by the Jews of southern Palestine; and supported by a band of Arabs, the united forces took Jerusalem by storm . Ninety thousand Christians are said to have perished. The story that the Jews purchased the Christian prisoners from their Persian captors and put them to death in cold blood,the Jews swept through Palestine, destroyed the monasteries which abounded in the country, and expelled or killed the monks. Bands of Jews from Jerusalem, Tiberias, Galilee, Damascus, and even from Cyprus, united and undertook an incursion against Tyre, having been invited by the 4,000 Jewish inhabitants of that city to surprise and massacre the Christians on Easter night. The Jewish army is said to have consisted of 20,000 men.under the leadership of Benjamin of Tiberias, a man of immense wealth, by whom they were enlisted and armed, look if u read JEREMIAH 24 v1 u see back in the days befo these people set up 2kings 17v24 there wasnt nothing but our people then when we fell an was tooken into captivity. them people took over along wit these people go to JEREMIAH 25v 20 to 24, u see they was wit yo tibirean jews.ashkenaz go to Jeremiah 25v25-26,all them in our land now an they was sent to do this JEREMIAH 25v18, so how thses jews get on top when bible says this read Jeremiah 25v26 all the way to the end! now how they get to take back jeruselam so many times? ok they was put in our land while we was gone,1,Cuthah,2 Avva,3 Hamath,4 Sepharvaim,5 Dinaites,6 Apharsathchites,7 Tarpelites, 8 Apharsites,9 Archevites, Babylonians, 10 Susanchites, 11 Dehavites,`12 Elamites,them yo 12 nations that made up the jews they still here under diffrent names! 12 nations took over the 12 tribes! they history is just like ours! thats why people cant make the separation! thats why they stick close to us! once the people the jews that had been living there , an then others come thru! after so many years, being there the planted people started believing it was there land! after the first 200 years, they gone believe its their land, an that they are the people!, then 400 then 600 then a 1000 years they gone sho nuff believe its their land, an 1000 2500 years, they gone get rid of all the info! its just that their time is up that we are able to see! the truth!
Ben Yisrael

United States

#20996 Apr 21, 2012
724 - 722 BC (724 B.C.), and the king, Hosea, was taken prisoner. After a three year siege the capital of Samaria was finally taken (722 B.C.)… The nation Israel ceased to exist…" "Sargon II deported 27,290 Israelites, setting Babylonians, Aramaens, Cutheans and others in Samaria around 720 B.C. In 716 he also settled some Arabs there. Other settlers were moved in by Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal. Nevertheless, the majority of peoples of Sameria was 12 nations whole populations of Babylon had been deported."597 - 586 BC "Jehoiakim [King of Judah] was no match for Nebuchadnezzar, whose army entered Jerusalem in 597 and bound the rebel king with chains to carry him to Babylon. while everybody else ran to africa "Jehoiakim he either died or was murdered and his body was cast off beyond the gates of Jerusalem... The son and successor Jehoiachin was no wiser than the father. He occupied the throne three months in 597, when Nebuchadnezzar appeared in person at the gates of his capital [Jerusalem]. After a brief siege the city surrendered... Jehoiachin's uncle Zedekiah was appointed king by Nebuchadnezzar. an more hebrews ran off to africa being that it was Judahs back door The twenty-one-year-old Zedekiah (597-586 B.C.) remained professedly loyal to Nebuchadnezzar for a number of years, after which he yielded to the chronic temptation to the urge of his nationalist leaders and as usual counted on Egyptian aid. Exasperated, Nebuchadnezzar dispatched an army intent upon the destruction of Jerusalem, which was put under siege." In 586 B.C. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, in the course of a series of wars of conquest, captured Jerusalem, destroyed the kingdom of Judah and the Hebrew Temple, and, in accordance with the custom of the time, sent the conquered people into captivity in Babylonia." alot of people left to go into eygpt,this is what our people said when the Babylonian was up on us :Jeremiah 43:2 Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3 But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon;Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah;Jeremiah 43:5 Johanan (son of Kareah) and all the army commanders took all the people who were left in Judah to Egypt. These were all the people who had come back to Judah from the places where they had been scattered.135 to get back from the assyrians they had lost to babylon,With the capture and destruction of Jerusalem, the kingdom of Judah went out of existence. The land was devastated, and several of the leading classes of the population were killed either in the war or after the capture of Jerusalem."

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20997 Apr 21, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
here's another google book that deals with hebrews in west africa:
http://books.google.com/books...
i dont know. i always thought they were from europe or something

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#20998 Apr 21, 2012
Ben Yisrael wrote:
<quoted text>i say every jew got its start right here! 2kings 17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. every jew in the WORLD GOT STARED THEN,721.B.C. so all jews came from that time! i say EVERY JEW GOT STARTED THEN,they the same peoples now Sepharvaim= Sephardi= Sephardic, an ASHKENAZ is of Japhehet one of Noah sons, its that easy!
i dont understand. so there are two jews? and both are fake?

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#20999 Apr 21, 2012
Ben Yisrael wrote:
<quoted text>you are what ever yo daddy was
well my mom is black and my dad is white
phaed

Duson, LA

#21000 Apr 21, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>i dont understand. so there are two jews? and both are fake?
There's Hebrew (black ppl) and Jew (whomever converted frm a pagan religion and started practicing our beliefs)...
The Old Testament starts w/ Hebrews..but the devils attempt to mislead ppl into thinkn tht Jews in the New Testament are descendants of Hebrews and this is a lie!!
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#21001 Apr 21, 2012
phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Hebrew (black ppl) and Jew (whomever converted frm a pagan religion and started practicing our beliefs)...
The Old Testament starts w/ Hebrews..but the devils attempt to mislead ppl into thinkn tht Jews in the New Testament are descendants of Hebrews and this is a lie!!
Jesus be Jew so you lying
phaed

Duson, LA

#21002 Apr 21, 2012
Ben Yisrael wrote:
724 - 722 BC (724 B.C.), and the king, Hosea, was taken prisoner. After a three year siege the capital of Samaria was finally taken (722 B.C.)… The nation Israel ceased to exist…" "Sargon II deported 27,290 Israelites, setting Babylonians, Aramaens, Cutheans and others in Samaria around 720 B.C. In 716 he also settled some Arabs there. Other settlers were moved in by Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal. Nevertheless, the majority of peoples of Sameria was 12 nations whole populations of Babylon had been deported."597 - 586 BC "Jehoiakim [King of Judah] was no match for Nebuchadnezzar, whose army entered Jerusalem in 597 and bound the rebel king with chains to carry him to Babylon. while everybody else ran to africa "Jehoiakim he either died or was murdered and his body was cast off beyond the gates of Jerusalem... The son and successor Jehoiachin was no wiser than the father. He occupied the throne three months in 597, when Nebuchadnezzar appeared in person at the gates of his capital [Jerusalem]. After a brief siege the city surrendered... Jehoiachin's uncle Zedekiah was appointed king by Nebuchadnezzar. an more hebrews ran off to africa being that it was Judahs back door The twenty-one-year-old Zedekiah (597-586 B.C.) remained professedly loyal to Nebuchadnezzar for a number of years, after which he yielded to the chronic temptation to the urge of his nationalist leaders and as usual counted on Egyptian aid. Exasperated, Nebuchadnezzar dispatched an army intent upon the destruction of Jerusalem, which was put under siege." In 586 B.C. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, in the course of a series of wars of conquest, captured Jerusalem, destroyed the kingdom of Judah and the Hebrew Temple, and, in accordance with the custom of the time, sent the conquered people into captivity in Babylonia." alot of people left to go into eygpt,this is what our people said when the Babylonian was up on us :Jeremiah 43:2 Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3 But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon;Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah;Jeremiah 43:5 Johanan (son of Kareah) and all the army commanders took all the people who were left in Judah to Egypt. These were all the people who had come back to Judah from the places where they had been scattered.135 to get back from the assyrians they had lost to babylon,With the capture and destruction of Jerusalem, the kingdom of Judah went out of existence. The land was devastated, and several of the leading classes of the population were killed either in the war or after the capture of Jerusalem."
Big Brother we must stop saying we are black Jews whn we are Hebrews..it confuses ppl so we must separate the (2) and when we reference ourselves we say Hebrews and whn we want to recognize them we use Jew!! Just like the Bible separated the (2) so should we do it by saying who we are and who they are

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21003 Apr 21, 2012
phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
im still a little confused. so why are the jews in israel?

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21004 Apr 21, 2012
phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Brother we must stop saying we are black Jews whn we are Hebrews..it confuses ppl so we must separate the (2) and when we reference ourselves we say Hebrews and whn we want to recognize them we use Jew!! Just like the Bible separated the (2) so should we do it by saying who we are and who they are
so you guys are hebrews and the others are jews?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21005 Apr 21, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know. i always thought they were from europe or something
well i just dropped 'a ton' of pretty good sources, just incase you were asking a serious question :)
but what we're dealing with is just one level of this discussion - jewish migration into west africa. what this shows is that there was *some* jewish contact or migration into this area by israelites going all the way back to the king david era.

but an important distinction needs to be made here. this is not saying that west african people (yoruba, mande, igbo, etc) were/are hebrews. it's simply saying that they were known, and part of the trade economy, and a location were *some* jews settled, and integrated.

another important question, is who are the yoruba, akan, igbo and other related tribes. as these people were relatively recent migrants into west africa (probably with the last 5,000 years), and they brought with them a level of advanced civilization that didn't exist before, among the hunter-gatherer people who had been there for about 30,000 years.

this is a question that every aa should be interested in because these people make up the vast majority of what *you are*.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#21006 Apr 21, 2012
phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, antisemitic racist rat. DNA, history and archeology prove continuity between today's Jews and the ancient Hebrews. They are the same people.

Israel today is inhabited mostly by Hebrews.

You fake Hebrews have no claim on it whatsoever. You, in fact, are not Hebrews, but Afro-whitey Yanks suffering from identity crisis.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#21007 Apr 21, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well i just dropped 'a ton' of pretty good sources, just incase you were asking a serious question :)
but what we're dealing with is just one level of this discussion - jewish migration into west africa. what this shows is that there was *some* jewish contact or migration into this area by israelites going all the way back to the king david era.
but an important distinction needs to be made here. this is not saying that west african people (yoruba, mande, igbo, etc) were/are hebrews. it's simply saying that they were known, and part of the trade economy, and a location were *some* jews settled, and integrated.
another important question, is who are the yoruba, akan, igbo and other related tribes. as these people were relatively recent migrants into west africa (probably with the last 5,000 years), and they brought with them a level of advanced civilization that didn't exist before, among the hunter-gatherer people who had been there for about 30,000 years.
this is a question that every aa should be interested in because these people make up the vast majority of what *you are*.
They were Saharans. They migrated south into W Africa when the Sahara dried.

I know you are going to claim they were Egyptian, but that is false. There were Saharans involved in early Egypt, though, so there is a connection, but the West Africans did not come out of Egypt.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21008 Apr 21, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll go check out those sources.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#21009 Apr 21, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
so you guys are hebrews and the others are jews?
No, these guys are confused Afro-whitey Yanks with a lot of self-hatred for which they compensate by making up identities and wearing costumes. There are also Afro-whitey Yanks pretending to be Moors, Native Americans, etc.

The Jews in Israel are genuine Jews, which is to say Hebrews, whose ancestors are the Hebrews of ancient times.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21010 Apr 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, antisemitic racist rat. DNA, history and archeology prove continuity between today's Jews and the ancient Hebrews. They are the same people.
Israel today is inhabited mostly by Hebrews.
You fake Hebrews have no claim on it whatsoever. You, in fact, are not Hebrews, but Afro-whitey Yanks suffering from identity crisis.
any sources to back that up? and will the bible back it up?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#21011 Apr 21, 2012
Ben Yisrael wrote:
Eastern European Jews have a significant Eastern Mediterranean element which manifests itself in a close relationship with Kurdish, Armenian, Palestinian Arab, Lebanese, Syrian, and Anatolian Turkish peoples. This is why the Y-DNA haplogroups J and E, which are typical of the Middle East, are so common among them. At the same time, there are traces of European (including Northern Italian and Western Slavic or Eastern Slavic) and Khazar ancestry among European Jews,the jews that made poland was the same them Radhanites, they made the khazars jews! them was yo sephardims, they ran spain! till moslams came! Christopher Columbus was a Radhanites jew! they all get they start from the occupation of hebrews homeland, when the real hebrews was chased out of their lands by the assyrians in 721 b.c 2 Kings 17:24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.you see this is where all mideast jews get there start from,the real hebrews went into eygpt to get a way from them sepharviams which created all other sect of jews mixed in wit your arabs, they both occupy land together that was took from the real hebrews! the sepharvaim didnt get in the register of genealogy when the hebrews came back from babylon in 536.b.c.the jews didnt put them a genealogy together till Nehemiah's Jewish army and the Persians, commanded by Shahrbaraz, were joined by the wealthy Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias and a force of Tiberian Jews. The combined forces successfully captured Jerusalem . Nehemiah had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem. He began the work of making arrangements of the rebuilding of the Temple, and sorting out genealogies to established a new High Priesthood. these was your jews that was placed in our lands they started taking on Hebrew names! the same as the real Hebrews! they are the jews of to day! where as the real Hebrews settle in west Africa to get away from the gentile nations! then all curses of Moses came down on the real Hebrews
How amusing how you attempt to get around the fact that modern Jews have a lot of Mideasterrn DNA... but you're wrong! It is because THEY ARE HEBREWS! They are not some other mideasterners--- they are HEBREWS.

(and you're not)

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21012 Apr 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
They were Saharans. They migrated south into W Africa when the Sahara dried.
I know you are going to claim they were Egyptian, but that is false. There were Saharans involved in early Egypt, though, so there is a connection, but the West Africans did not come out of Egypt.
Saharan isnt in the bible though. i think they were called hamites or something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama Muslim 1,583,093
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 4 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 7 min Ugly monkeys 6
Why are all Black Pastors big fat and ugly? 8 min Sadbuttrue 5
Axe, why are you mad at me? 8 min I find myself thi... 1
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 15 min Bdee 19
Saturday, November 4th, 2017 🏴👊... 16 min Bdee 4
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 4 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 6 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web