Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19313 Mar 22, 2012
Philup wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that material and I think you are stretching the truth a little, so he was born dark and they nick named him black boy, but that does not mean he was a black child. why would they need to name him that if they were all black anyway? I think your gripping for straws on this one!!
Come on man Have you EVER SEEN A white person name there White child BLACK BOY. Why would a white person name their child BLACK No his mom and his dad were BLACK. I have more info for you stay tunned
BISHOP SQUIRE, SAMUEL (1713-1766), bishop of St. Davids, baptised at Warminster, Wiltshire, in 1713, was son of Thomas Squire (d. 30 Nov. 1761, aged 74), druggist and apothe cary of that town,

Squire's dark complexion gave him the nickname of The Man of Algola (Angola?).

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Squire,_Samuel_ (DNB00
Type in the whole link encluding DNBOO type that in scroll down 6 paragraphs this is what you will read:
The bishop died in Harley Street, London, London, on 7 May 1766, after a short illness. Despite his greed of place, Squire was at times a generous patron, and among others on whom he conferred favours was the unfortunate Dr. William Dodd [q. v.], who in return lauded him in his works (Dodd, Poems, pp. 82, 196; Thoughts in Prison, iv. 73; Mutual Knowledge in a Future State, 1766, 1767, 1782; for other instances of Squire's generosity see Gent. Mag. 1772, pp. 303–4; Europ. Mag. lvi. 87–8). Squire's dark complexion gave him the nickname of ‘The Man of Algola.’

He was Black as well
SHALAM!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19314 Mar 22, 2012
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>Well if they are Not interpating the bible in their own words or ideas they are RIGHT! Gentiles will be Slaves they have to pay for what they are doing on Earth
Sir,

it seems to be the meaning of the Scriptures and it's justice by the way. we cannot evade any punishment for eternity.

A question re the "desolate cities" which refers to the destruction of Edom and Babylon the great and all the heathen nations.
Will the Elect dwell in them or the new cities and homes for them will be built anew by us the remnant of heathens/edomites called to serve slavery ?

a whiteboi
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#19315 Mar 22, 2012
<quoted text>Come on man Have you EVER SEEN A white person name there White child BLACK BOY. Why would a white person name their child BLACK No his mom and his dad were BLACK. I have more info for you stay tunned
BISHOP SQUIRE, SAMUEL (1713-1766), bishop of St. Davids, baptised at Warminster, Wiltshire, in 1713, was son of Thomas Squire (d. 30 Nov. 1761, aged 74), druggist and apothe cary of that town,
Squire's dark complexion gave him the nickname of The Man of Algola (Angola?).
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Squire,_Samuel_ (DNB00
Type in the whole link encluding DNBOO type that in scroll down 6 paragraphs this is what you will read:
The bishop died in Harley Street, London, London, on 7 May 1766, after a short illness. Despite his greed of place, Squire was at times a generous patron, and among others on whom he conferred favours was the unfortunate Dr. William Dodd [q. v.], who in return lauded him in his works (Dodd, Poems, pp. 82, 196; Thoughts in Prison, iv. 73; Mutual Knowledge in a Future State, 1766, 1767, 1782; for other instances of Squire's generosity see Gent. Mag. 1772, pp. 303–4; Europ. Mag. lvi. 87–8). Squire's dark complexion gave him the nickname of ‘The Man of Algola.’
He was Black as well
SHALAM!
No Truth Dumbass, Charles II was NEVER called a racially "black boy", you identity confused idiot and his mother NEVER claimed him to be a "N E G RQ E" because THAT would be the term she would have used to described him IF she wanted to say he was racially black, idiot. Historically when people from the time periods you are talking about wanted to described someone as racially black they used the terms either 'Ethiopians' OR 'N E G RQ E S' and these two terms were NEVER applied towards Europeans, you self hating idiot.

Neither King Charles nor BISHOP SQUIRE, SAMUEL were black. Your West/Central Sub Saharan African ancestors have historically been an anomaly in Europe. Now go seek help for what ever psychological problems you have that make you try to claim these SAME European Slave masters as your ancestors, "GADAYAWAN" or "blackdreamhunk" or whatever other FAKE username you come up with next to go along with your FAKE "Hebrew" identity, No Truth Idiot Man.

Level 6

Location hidden

#19316 Mar 22, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
it seems to be the meaning of the Scriptures and it's justice by the way. we cannot evade any punishment for eternity.
A question re the "desolate cities" which refers to the destruction of Edom and Babylon the great and all the heathen nations.
Will the Elect dwell in them or the new cities and homes for them will be built anew by us the remnant of heathens/edomites called to serve slavery ?
a whiteboi
Yelp! on point as always attai1
SHALAM!
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19317 Mar 22, 2012
<quoted text>Well if they are Not interpating the bible in their own words or ideas they are RIGHT! Gentiles will be Slaves they have to pay for what they are doing on Earth
You sinning devil

Guess what?

You gonna reap what you sow

God aint mocked devil
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19318 Mar 22, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
a whiteboi
What be happening to Israelites who be sinning and doing iniquity ?

God aint giving nobody no free pass out here

Everybody judged by God soon
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#19319 Mar 22, 2012
again thats what you say the scriptures mean, Im still to see that!
What is your agenda?
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19320 Mar 22, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
a whiteboi
You cant get around Jesus.

You done heard to much gospel to remain ignorant about salvation to

You gots to be saved by Jesus like the rest gots to be or you be going to hell and then lake of fire

Read bible

You wanna play victim instead of getting with Jesus

Guess what white boi?

There gonna be white folks saved by God just like there be black folks and Asians etc

Level 6

Location hidden

#19321 Mar 22, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>You sinning devil
Guess what?
You gonna reap what you sow
God aint mocked devil
Hey I do not respond to fake posts you are Barry admit it So you stop lyin and go defend your boyfriend jeff Stay away from ME go check out the moors are BLACK thread I made a commint to you go read it
SHALAM!

Level 6

Location hidden

#19322 Mar 22, 2012
Philup wrote:
<quoted text>
again thats what you say the scriptures mean, Im still to see that!
What is your agenda?
No! thats what the SCRIPTURE SAYS I guess you want more a glutten for punishment right? And My agenda is to awakin MY people and show them the truth Your scholars(some of them )have been hidding for CENTURIES and of course scripture understanding.
Isaiah Chapter 49
22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

did you see that phil hubh? is that good enoggh proof for you verse 23 said " And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet" that is CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR GOT it! Gentiles will be enslaved they will BOW DOWN to us for all of the lies that they have been hidding. The Whole World knows who we are I was talking to a
Persian girl 16 yrs of age she knew that the american Negroes are hebrew she said her fathertold her. It is known but NOT taught
SHALAM!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19323 Mar 22, 2012
<quoted text>No! thats what the SCRIPTURE SAYS I guess you want more a glutten for punishment right? And My agenda is to awakin MY people and show them the truth Your scholars(some of them )have been hidding for CENTURIES and of course scripture understanding.
Isaiah Chapter 49
22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
did you see that phil hubh? is that good enoggh proof for you verse 23 said " And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet" that is CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR GOT it! Gentiles will be enslaved they will BOW DOWN to us for all of the lies that they have been hidding. The Whole World knows who we are I was talking to a
Persian girl 16 yrs of age she knew that the american Negroes are hebrew she said her fathertold her. It is known but NOT taught
SHALAM!
Yes. They all know except the true Hebrews. Scripture says that the true Hebrews won't know who they are. But, THE CREATOR will awaken them. The movement is beginning.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#19324 Mar 22, 2012
<quoted text>No! thats what the SCRIPTURE SAYS I guess you want more a glutten for punishment right? And My agenda is to awakin MY people and show them the truth Your scholars(some of them )have been hidding for CENTURIES and of course scripture understanding.
Isaiah Chapter 49
SHALAM!
punishment? lol, you are just proving my point each and every time!!
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19325 Mar 22, 2012
<quoted text>Hey I do not respond to fake posts you are Barry admit it So you stop lyin and go defend your boyfriend jeff Stay away from ME go check out the moors are BLACK thread I made a commint to you go read it
SHALAM!
You gots to love sin because you just keep doing it with your lying tongue devil
Black Deal

Humble, TX

#19326 Mar 22, 2012
Isaiah Chapter 49
SHALAM!
Isiah 49

I. The Messiah himself is introduced as speaking in Isa. 49:1-6, stating the purpose of his coming, his rejection by the Jewish nation, and the fact of his enlightening the Gentiles. In Isa. 49:1, he calls the nations of the whole world to hear his voice.

He announces his call to be the Messiah, and gives his qualifications for his mission (Isaiah 49:1-3).

He identifies himself as "Israel" (Isaiah 49:3). For the meaning of this word see note below on "Israel."

He was named even while he was in the womb of his mother (Isaiah 49:1).

He was the chosen instrument through whom God chose to be glorified (Isaiah 49:3); his earthly work would appear to fail (Isaiah 49:4); his future success, however, would be glorious (Isaiah 49:5,6).

He would gather in the righteous remnant of the old physical nation of the Jews; but he would also become a light to the heathen of all nations, bringing salvation to the ends of the earth.
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19327 Mar 22, 2012
Isaiah Chapter 49
SHALAM!
Isiah 49

II. Jehovah directly promises the ultimate success of Messiah's work (Isaiah 49:7-12). Men would indeed despise and reject him (Isaiah 49:7). No matter what the Old Israel did, Jehovah would make Jesus Christ the basis of a New Covenant for all men, the basis of mankind's renewal of their lost fellowship with God (Isaiah 49:8).

He would free the prisoners (from their sins) and provide light for the peoples walking in darkness (Isaiah 49:9). He would remove all obstacles from the way of the peoples who would desire to serve him (Isaiah 49:10-12).

III. A song of praise in view of the Saviour's marvelous work (Isaiah 49:13).

IV. Zion is comforted with assurances of the Father's love, and with the promise that God will never forget or forsake her (Isaiah 49:13-21).
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19328 Mar 22, 2012
Isaiah Chapter 49
SHALAM!
Isiah 49

V. God will extend salvation, with all of its blessings, to the Gentiles. Kings and Queens would bring their wealth into the kingdom of Heaven (Revelation 21:24); and all of the enemies of God's Messiah and his Cause shall be destroyed.

Isa. 49:1-6

Verses 1-6
Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye peoples, from far: Jehovah hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name: and he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me: and he hath made me a polished shaft;

in his quiver hath he kept me close: and he said unto me, Thou art my servant; Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

But I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for nought and vanity; yet surely the justice [due] to me is with Jehovah, and my recompense with my God. And now saith Jehovah that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, and that Israel be gathered unto him (for I am honorable in the eyes of Jehovah, and my God is become my strength);

yea, he saith, It is too light a thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
Black Deal

Dallas, TX

#19329 Mar 22, 2012
Isaiah Chapter 49
SHALAM!
Aint hardly no kings and queens out here devil

You on that cult stuff ??
Anonymous

Pickering, Canada

#19330 Mar 22, 2012
<quoted text>First that is the problem These groups you are talking about they interprate the bible so do Christains they interprate the bible in there own words. You are NOT supposed to do that, the bible Does not need to be interprated it explains itself. People in this world just do not like some of the things the bible says example:Psalms Chapter 149
this is what king david said regarding the slavery of the nations and there Leaders
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
See that scripture was written about the gentiles there are more
Isaiah Chapter 54-3
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
According to the scripture it said that we the HEBREWS in the future! our seed will inherit the nations and make their desolate cities ours. These scriptures and more have to be accounted for christians Run from this scripture and so does a lot of these groups you are talking about
SHALAM!
ummm, that says Saints, which is anyone who obeys the law!! There are many scriptures that clarify that! BTW, you are in one of the groups I speak of! and I dont think they are running from anything, I think they leave you to your own interpretations after realizing there is no point in arguing with you!
Anonymous

Pickering, Canada

#19331 Mar 22, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They all know except the true Hebrews. Scripture says that the true Hebrews won't know who they are. But, THE CREATOR will awaken them. The movement is beginning.
what have you awaken too exactly? and can you provide that scripture please, thx.
Anonymous

Pickering, Canada

#19332 Mar 22, 2012
Isaiah Chapter 49
SHALAM!
my scholars? what and who do you speak of? and if they have been hiding scripture understanding from you, how did you find out what you call the true interpretation of scriptures? the bible as been available for a very long time now, all these verses you are qouting were always there available to read!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 2 min SAHI 2,136
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,110,499
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 3 min The truth 5,278
are white men attracted to white woman having i... 8 min SAHI 5
Black people do not suffer anymore shut up! 9 min Michele 16
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 13 min ethiopiangirl1 221
man arrested for selling foodstamp card facebook 13 min X-TREME BIAS 5
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 22 min smfh 121,079
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 24 min Carly HI YAH 6,444
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min SAHU MALACHI 24,682
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 1 hr Be_Real_Fool 277
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••