Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101931 Aug 6, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , this is the Roman General that carried out the destruction of the Holy City of Jerusalem! That means he knows who the Jews were???? He stated that they were Ethiopians and that they named the city after themselves???? So that in itself, makes you a pathetic liar and there is a big difference between the Ancient Jews , our ancestors and the Khazars , who you claim to be a part of, serpent???? Lol , based on the historical facts , that makes you , as Truth Hitman so TRUTHFULLY STATED, a Proselyte ; scientifically , known as Khazars ???? Everyone is learning the truth, serpent????
Your drunken friend also said the Jews were Assyrians, Cretans and some other idiots! READ EXTRA SLOWLY:
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101932 Aug 6, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> You are on point!!! Stay the course, read about the NRI Kingdom and it's writing system!!! Read carefully how they had no king and how the Most High was mad with us for wanting one!!! Notice how the Inscription was placed over his head and it is tied in with the Igbo's and the Essenes!!!! It is not given to all to follow the bread crumbs back home !!! NDI-GBOO!!!! OUR ANCIENT PEEPS!!!!
LOL AFRONAZI NUTCASE! Igbo are NOT recognized by Israel and RIGHTFULLY SO! They just dumb idiots like Afronazis carrying Haplogroup E1b1a which is INDIGENOUS TO WEST AFRICA!

The REAL JEWS are in their RIGHTFUL home of Israel according to DNA and the BIBLE! Afronazis can scream and cry and pull out their last little bits of hair, but that wont CHANGE THE FACT!
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101933 Aug 6, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL AFRONAZI NUTCASE! Igbo are NOT recognized by Israel and RIGHTFULLY SO! They just dumb idiots like Afronazis carrying Haplogroup E1b1a which is INDIGENOUS TO WEST AFRICA!
The REAL JEWS are in their RIGHTFUL home of Israel according to DNA and the BIBLE! Afronazis can scream and cry and pull out their last little bits of hair, but that wont CHANGE THE FACT!
Lol , you keep misquoting scripture, you lying serpent, here is scripture , now what???????Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

Revelation 2:9 in all English translations
RELATED RESOURCES
Revelation 3:9
Revelation 2Revelation 4

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101934 Aug 6, 2014
Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

Revelation 2:9 in all English translations
RELATED RESOURCES
Revelation 3:9
Revelation 2Revelation 4

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101935 Aug 6, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL AFRONAZI NUTCASE! Igbo are NOT recognized by Israel and RIGHTFULLY SO! They just dumb idiots like Afronazis carrying Haplogroup E1b1a which is INDIGENOUS TO WEST AFRICA!
Lol , this is who you are, you lying serpent ??? A part of those that are perpetuating hate against the "True Children of The Most High"!!!! Psalm 83:3-6 (KJV)
One verse per line
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones . 4 They have said , Come , and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance . 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101936 Aug 6, 2014
Lol , you have changed the names , but the game remains the same!!!!! Notice the Book of Revelations , talks about the New Jerusalem coming down from Heaven!!!!! Our name of the Holy City , Jerusalem , named after Our Ancient Ancestors, your deceptionary tactics are futile serpent, the truth is everywhere???????New Jerusalem is the Holy City, Our rightful City, you minion??????
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#101937 Aug 6, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL AFRONAZI NUTCASE! Igbo are NOT recognized by Israel and RIGHTFULLY SO! They just dumb idiots like Afronazis carrying Haplogroup E1b1a which is INDINGENOUS TO WEST AFRICA!
e1b1a is not indenginous to west africa it can be found all over the continent. It arose in the ancient sahara and nile basin. Like I said none of our diaspora ancestors have been in west africa longer than 3000 years,

SO WHAT THERE WAS CIVIlIZATION IN WEST AFRICA 9000 years ago. Different ethnic groups arrived at diffedrent times. How hard is that to figure out? In regards to THE SPECIFIC ETHNIC GROUPS WHO WERE TAKEN INTO SLAVERY, THEY WERE NOT INDENGINOUS TO WEST AFRICA, THEY ARRIVED BETWEEN 1000 &3000 years ago.

That fact isnt debatable.

Challenge?

Go to your fav wiki site. look at slavery tribes and or e1b1a tribes. and lets see the time frame of their migrations intob west africa. You ready?

thought so, run like the biatch that you are. make sure u answer the above questions. Dont be a coward and respond to nothing I posted.

Theres the challenge? Waiting?
Jay Tibbs

United States

#101938 Aug 6, 2014
"And I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast."

"The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.'

How can tell me what the above is reffering to?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#101941 Aug 6, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Sheba is Sabeans but Sheba was a son of Ham,Joktan,Benjamin and Gad plus a city of Simeon?
Most Igbo claim Gadite due to Eri being a leader who led them to Nigeria. Eri in the bible being a Gadite.
Remember sons become the Patriarch of Clans and even tribes (YOU COULD HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES BACK THEN...EVEN NOW IF YOU WERE WEALTHY ENOUGH TO PROVIDE FOR THEM...IN PARTICULAR COUNTRIES/ETHNICITY/TRIBES). INTERMARRIAGE TOOK PLACE BACK THEN AND STILL DOSE TO AN EXTENT. IN OTHER CASES MEN ARE FORBIDDEN TO MARRY INTER ETHNICITY/CLAN/TRIBE. HE MUST MARRY IN TO ANOTHER ETHNICITY/CLAN/TRIBE.

Location hidden

#101942 Aug 6, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this video I came across. A brilliant experiment. This is truly sad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lTM-nSdkSPUXX
Honestly I dont know how we are gonna get ourselves ouuta of this sick mind set.
Even more shocking is the mind state of native african immigrants who have their native tongue, culture, and heritage in tact. I dont wanna give to much away. Watch it and we can build on it later.
Peace
The brainwashing has worked extremely well. What can we say?

Scripture dose warn us that not all will be saved...right???

Location hidden

#101943 Aug 6, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
Lol , you have changed the names , but the game remains the same!!!!! Notice the Book of Revelations , talks about the New Jerusalem coming down from Heaven!!!!! Our name of the Holy City , Jerusalem , named after Our Ancient Ancestors, your deceptionary tactics are futile serpent, the truth is everywhere???????New Jerusalem is the Holy City, Our rightful City, you minion??????
4 SURE!!!
uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#101944 Aug 6, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The brainwashing has worked extremely well. What can we say?
Scripture dose warn us that not all will be saved...right???
I thought jews didn't believe in an afterlife?. They believe once you die, you are just gone.
Jay Tibbs

United States

#101945 Aug 6, 2014
uppercut wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought jews didn't believe in an afterlife?. They believe once you die, you are just gone.
They don't have an official eschatology some believe in afterlife, some don't.
Jay Tibbs

United States

#101946 Aug 6, 2014
Jay Tibbs wrote:
"And I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast."
"The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.'
How can tell me what the above is reffering to?
Where are the wise amongst you?.Lol!

Location hidden

#101947 Aug 6, 2014
uppercut wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a rats @ss your serpent beliefs???

Drink a gallon of Drano. Then Followed a bottle of gin and drop a few matches down your throat.

If that doesn't work. Find a skyscraper and jump off head first. Make sure there's solid concrete for you to land on.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101948 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Drink a gallon of Drano. Then Followed a bottle of gin and drop a few matches down your throat.
If that doesn't work. Find a skyscraper and jump off head first. Make sure there's solid concrete for you to land on.
Lol , that is a serious , suggestion, man , I am still laughing!! Oops , my bad again!! Lol , go easy on those serpents!!!l Lol , on second thought..........
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101949 Aug 6, 2014
uppercut wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , that is the difference between The Ancient People and Proselytes or Converts, if you know what I mean??!???
Jay Tibbs

United States

#101950 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrong for that. God don't like no racists. Remember what happned to Miriam.
uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#101951 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
The human disguise is pulled off and the evil serpent emerges.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101952 Aug 6, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , that is the difference between The Ancient People and Proselytes or Converts, if you know what I mean??!???
The ancient Hebrews, Israelites are the ANCESTORS of the MODERN JEWS as according to the BIBLE AND DNA!

AFRONAZIS are nothing but West African in origin and LOOK NOTHING like the descendants of the Israelites/Hebrews or Jews!
www.israelite-samaritans.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,480,525
Incest Child Sexual Abuse Alive And Well In Bla... (Jun '12) 3 min Dontarius 24
Things I don't like about myself. 6 min Jaslinda Jones 33
How black women change colors during sex 7 min ugly monkeys 3
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 56
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Le Jimbo 222
John Lewis is one ugly Black man 12 min Charlie 5
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 6 hr Lolblackpeople 66
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 7 hr Samoan Irish 98
More from around the web