Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101590 Jul 27, 2014
MessengerOfTruth wrote:
It's a knock off from the failed SAvred Names MOvement. But, even the "Hebrew Only has been abandoned after they have been so humiliated in their lack of Hebrew knowledge.
So, they went from "Hebrew only" to "black Hebrews".
And they will fail at this too.
Their whole religion is founded on the principle of Esau being an albino. It's pretty clear that Esau was a white man, because only white people have red hair. So, they try to say that he was an ALBINO (but albinos don't have red hair!!). That is the only way they can try to maintain that Jacob was black. Why? Because it would be just a little too stupid to suggest that Esau was white, and Jacob was black ... since they were TWINS!
They say Adam was black cause he was made from the dust of the earth. I'm sorry, but who has ever seen brown dust? Every dust in every country I have been in, is GREY!
They say Moses was black, inserting that his hand went white, but what really happened is that Moses' hand went from healthy, to white WITH LEPROSY, and back to healthy again. Not black to white to black again.
And then there is Job. Job was no black either. Job is COMPLAINING! All you need to do is read the surrounding verses. Job was lying in ASH. Climb a chimney and see if you don't come out black. Clearn our a fireplace with your hands and see if even the while part of your hands isn't black with soot. Job said that his skin was black UPON him! He was complaining due to laying in all the ASH, and all the sores on his body.
Then there is Solomon. How they think Solomon is black is just very poor reading. The queen who hailed from Sheba said of herself, "I am black, and comely". She even said to the Israelite women not to stare at her. Why? Because just like whites in American who had never seen a black person, they were staring. Then, the queen called Solomon "WHITE and ruddy" a few chapters later.
Black unto the ground. Another distortion. The Jews were LAMENTING. Over and over in Scripture we see that whenever the Jews were weeping and wailing, they threw dirt on themselves. Now, if you are in a famine and drought, with no water to waste on bathing yourself, and if you are throwing dirt on yourself, OBVIOUSLY you would be "black unto the ground". All you need to do is use a concordance and research "threw" and "dust" and you will see all the passages in the Hebrew and the Greek to prove to yourself that that is what the Jews did when they were lamenting.
BLACK JESUS. This is the one that kills me. This is the one that proves they have very bad reading and comprehension skills. The Scripture says that His HEAD {and} His hairs were WHITE like ... as WHITE as snow. There is no mention of nappy hair. There is no mention of fluffy snow. The emphasis is clearly, clearly on the COLOR, not the texture. And it represents the PERFECT WISDOM OF GOD. Then comes the feet/arms of brass. Never is brass used in Scripture to represent black skin. Never. And it being "burned" in the fire means that it is REFINED. To refine metal, you heat it to a melting point (often it glows bright orange). So, the refined brass represent PURITY, for the ways of the Lord is pure, and righteous, and just. And then that ignorance about red eyes is too silly to even address. Eyes of FIRE (fire is orange, not red). And Solomon said the eyes of the Lord are in EVERY PLACE, beholding the good and the evil. Fire burns through everything, leaving all exposed. So, nothing is hidden from God. He sees all, even the intentions of our hearts. It represents His ALL KOWING.
Seriously, these guys are worst than Jehovahs Witnesses with their Biblical distortions. They have the angry black man syndrome. But this is the result of a generation of BASTARDS whose fathers didn't stick around to raise these fools. Now look how badly African Americans misrepresent the black nation as a whole.
Finally someone WHO SPEAKS THE TRUTH!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101591 Jul 27, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not disputing your point, but adding a different chapter in a sense.
You are right in saying that the Slav's swept in to parts of Europe. They were the foundation of what we know as the Greeks today. Greedy B_stards wanted everything they could grasp (GET THEIR STINKING PAWS ON)!!!
The other group being the GERMANIC CELTICS!!! They slaughtered those earlier Britannia men who refuse to join them.
There was NEVER ANY BLACK HEBREWS EVER IN EUROPE! EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST and carry DNA that ORIGINATED in the Middle East! GREEKS carry OVERWHELMINGLY HAPLOGROUP J2! You know where that comes from dont you!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101592 Jul 27, 2014
Let me add to the TRUTH, with a Brother's personal page I found.
http://vveasey.hubpages.com/hub/How-White-Peo...
I see the serpent is still gravling for acceptence for its LIES!!!
OUTDATED RUBBISH:
VERY LATEST RESEARCH by a CHINESE SCIENTIST:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101593 Jul 27, 2014
http://vveasey.hubpages.com/hub/How-White-Peo...
I see the serpent is still gravling for acceptence for its LIES!!!
Like I said BEFORE I dont give a SH*T what people on this site think. I write for kids who might read this site!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Germany

#101595 Jul 27, 2014
MessengerOfTruth wrote:
It's a knock off from the failed SAvred Names MOvement. But, even the "Hebrew Only has been abandoned after they have been so humiliated in their lack of Hebrew knowledge.
Their whole religion is founded on the principle of Esau being an albino. It's pretty clear that Esau was a white man, because only white people have red hair. So, they try to say that he was an ALBINO (but albinos don't have red hair!!). That is the only way they can try to maintain that Jacob was black. Why? Because it would be just a little too stupid to suggest that Esau was white, and Jacob was black ... since they were TWINS!
They say Adam was black cause he was made from the dust of the earth. I'm sorry, but who has ever seen brown dust? Every dust in every country I have been in, is GREY!
They say Moses was black, inserting that his hand went white, but what really happened is that Moses' hand went from healthy, to white WITH LEPROSY, and back to healthy again. Not black to white to black again.
And then there is Job. Job was no black either. Job is COMPLAINING! All you need to do is read the surrounding verses. Job was lying in ASH. Climb a chimney and see if you don't come out black. Clearn our a fireplace with your hands and see if even the while part of your hands isn't black with soot. Job said that his skin was black UPON him! He was complaining due to laying in all the ASH, and all the sores on his body.
Then there is Solomon. How they think Solomon is black is just very poor reading. The queen who hailed from Sheba said of herself, "I am black, and comely". She even said to the Israelite women not to stare at her. Why? Because just like whites in American who had never seen a black person, they were staring. that ignorance about red eyes nation as a whole.
Lol , the Native Americans, stated that your relatives spoke with a fork tongue and we know what happen to them, don't we???? Yashaya stated that your relatives were from a den of vipers and were from the Synagouge of Satan???? That those that say they are Jews are not the Jews???? You are now speaking with a fork tongue??? Runs in the family, does it not , serpent????? Slither back to your hole and leave those of us that are from the Remnant , alone , if you know what I mean???? All you have done is verified the obvious???? When the original African Hebrew scrolls were translated , you did what you do best, you changed the truth to suit your Ned's, why do you think the Ancient African scrolls have remained hidden from the world all this time ???? Lol , remember not to respond , it is in your DNA , you , personally can not help yourself, it is in your very nature to lie???? That is why you are up here now, doing just that, lying, aren't you serpent???
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Germany

#101596 Jul 27, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said BEFORE I dont give a SH*T what people on this site think. I write for kids who might read this site!
Lol , that is why the people need to know that you really are a lying serpent , from the Synagogue of Satan??!!? Lol , Johns on Top of It was correct??!? Is it with a debit card, credit card or direct deposit, too funny, that you get paid????? PUNCHOIR brought to our attention first, now we know why you work so hard to spread lies ????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101597 Jul 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , the Native Americans, stated that your relatives spoke with a fork tongue and we know what happen to them, don't we???? Yashaya stated that your relatives were from a den of vipers and were from the Synagouge of Satan???? That those that say they are Jews are not the Jews???? You are now speaking with a fork tongue??? Runs in the family, does it not , serpent????? Slither back to your hole and leave those of us that are from the Remnant , alone , if you know what I mean???? All you have done is verified the obvious???? When the original African Hebrew scrolls were translated , you did what you do best, you changed the truth to suit your Ned's, why do you think the Ancient African scrolls have remained hidden from the world all this time ???? Lol , remember not to respond , it is in your DNA , you , personally can not help yourself, it is in your very nature to lie???? That is why you are up here now, doing just that, lying, aren't you serpent???
READ EXTRA SLOWLY BIMBO!
The BIBLE makes it very clear the REAL JEWS of ISRAEL are G-DS chosen!
www.pray4zion.org/TheJewsGodschosenpeople.htm...
It states in the BIBLE that the Jews would return to their homeland! DNA and the BIBLE GO HAND IN HAND!
DNA taken from Jews show they are related to the Israelites:
www.aish.com/ci/sam/48937817.html
ONCE AGAIN DNA and the BIBLE go hand in hand!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101598 Jul 27, 2014
This LINK MAKES IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, THE JEWS gave HUNDREDS and MILLIONS of Christians their RELIGION!
www.pray4zion.org/TheJewsGodschosenpeople.htm...
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101599 Jul 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101600 Jul 27, 2014
The Horite Ancestry of Jesus Christ

Alice C. Linsley

Introduction

After 35 years of “anthropological sleuthing of pre-Abrahamic origins” I have come to conclusions which are not well understood and rightly questioned. Readers should pursue the truth of this research because it will strengthen you spiritually and intellectually, and equip you for the work of Christian apologetics and evangelism.

That said, I have yet to be proven wrong in my assertions that Abraham's ancestors were rulers who came out of Africa and that they were devotees of a faith that finds fulfillment in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

The concern most often expressed has to do with Abraham’s Horite caste and the Horite antecedents of Messianic expectation and Christianity. In a recent online conversation with a Messianic Jew I was asked:

Alice:

Why are you so persuaded by the theory that a priest class of devotees to Horus are the predecessors of Israel’s religion? You do know this belief of yours about history is not shared by many other people and has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity, right? You seem like a great thinker and an articulate person.

My response was:

Horus (HR), was called “son of God” and was born of the virgin queen who was overshadowed by the Sun (the Creator’s emblem). Her totem was a cow and images of her at the oldest Horite temples show her holding her son in a manger. Since the king lists of Genesis reveal a Horite marriage and ascendancy pattern, it is logical to assume that the Horite belief is the origin of Messianic expectation. In other words, Christianity emerges in an organic way from the faith of Abraham and his Horite ruler-priest caste. In this sense, it is a received tradition of very great antiquity, not a copy-cat religion as many agnostics and atheists claim.

The Horites were a caste (not an ethnicity) of ruler-priests who served as traders and scribes in the ancient world. They can be traced to the Proto-Saharan Gur/Gir/Gar/Khar, whose oldest known shrine (about 4000 BC) is in Sudan, not Egypt. They were dispersed among many different populations in the ancient Afro-Asiatic Dominion. Their beliefs were distinct from Egyptian religion which was more syncretistic. Many have failed to make this distinction. However, at the most fundamental level Egyptian religion was Proto-Saharan. The Saharan origins of the rulers of Egypt has been well documented by the Canadian archeologist Mary McDonald.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Germany

#101601 Jul 27, 2014
Just Genesis : Who Were the Kushites?
jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/.../who-wer ...
Jan 2, 2011 - The Horites were a caste of ruler-priests who were ... Some Jews have Horite blood and some Arabs have Horite blood.... In ancient inscriptions from Africa and Central Asia the ....(The hierofalcon has its origin in Africa.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#101602 Jul 27, 2014
MessengerOfTruth wrote:
Then there is Solomon. How they think Solomon is black is just very poor reading. The queen who hailed from Sheba said of herself, "I am black, and comely". She even said to the Israelite women not to stare at her. Why? Because just like whites in American who had never seen a black person, they were staring. Then, the queen called Solomon "WHITE and ruddy" a few chapters later.
Black unto the ground. Another distortion. The Jews were LAMENTING. Over and over in Scripture we see that whenever the Jews were weeping and wailing, they threw dirt on themselves. Now, if you are in a famine and drought, with no water to waste on bathing yourself, and if you are throwing dirt on yourself, OBVIOUSLY you would be "black unto the ground". All you need to do is use a concordance and research "threw" and "dust" and you will see all the passages in the Hebrew and the Greek to prove to is the result of a generation of BASTARDS whose fathers didn't stick around to raise these fools. Now look how badly African Americans misrepresent the black nation as a whole.
Stop blaming the white man for you own stupidity!
What message of TRUTH???
You've started out LYING.
What don't you get about europeans having to be forced into believing in a Supreme GOD???
99.99% of euros were pagans until the so-called cruisaders and the fake Christian constantine shoved Christanity fown their snouts. And the only reason for him partially taking part in the religion, is because he thought it helped his military become vitorious.
Where is youe evidence of this supposed blonde headed, nlue eyed savio from europe??? LOL...JUST DAMN...LOL!!!

Location hidden

#101603 Jul 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , that is why the people need to know that you really are a lying serpent , from the Synagogue of Satan??!!? Lol , Johns on Top of It was correct??!? Is it with a debit card, credit card or direct deposit, too funny, that you get paid????? PUNCHOIR brought to our attention first, now we know why you work so hard to spread lies ????
I think he must have gotten paid on time. Case it sure has its ugly head up in here today.?.LOL!!!

What's really funny is the FACT, that they can't point out:

1. Where is their proof of suffering the biblical curses???

2. If the TRUE PEOPLE ARE IN ISRAEL...HOW VOME THEY ARE NOT AT PEACE??? DOES NOT SCIPTURE TELL US PEACE WILLFOLLOW AFTER "GOD (CREATOR) HIMSELF RETURNS "HIS PEOPLE???

Location hidden

#101604 Jul 27, 2014
Contiued

Forgot the Scripture...

Deuteronomy 28:65-68King James Version (KJV)

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for b

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#101606 Jul 27, 2014
Then the fact that only %10 of Euros have Saxon dna
<quoted text>
I was not disputing your point, but adding a different chapter in a sense.
You are right in saying that the Slav's swept in to parts of Europe. They were the foundation of what we know as the Greeks today. Greedy B_stards wanted everything they could grasp (GET THEIR STINKING PAWS ON)!!!
The other group being the GERMANIC CELTICS!!! They slaughtered those earlier Britannia men who refuse to join them.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#101611 Jul 27, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
The Horite Ancestry of Jesus Christ
Alice C. Linsley
Introduction
After 35 years of “anthropological sleuthing of pre-Abrahamic origins” I have come to conclusions which are not well understood and rightly questioned. Readers should pursue the truth of this research because it will strengthen you spiritually and intellectually, and equip you for the work of Christian apologetics and evangelism.
That said, I have yet to be proven wrong in my assertions that Abraham's ancestors were rulers who came out of Africa and that they were devotees of a faith that finds fulfillment in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
The concern most often expressed has to do with Abraham’s Horite caste and the Horite antecedents of Messianic expectation and Christianity. In a recent online conversation with a Messianic Jew I was asked:
Alice:
Why are you so persuaded by the theory that a priest class of devotees to Horus are the predecessors of Israel’s religion? You do know this belief of yours about history is not shared by many other people and has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity, right? You seem like a great thinker and an articulate person.
My response was:
Horus (HR), was called “son of God” and was born of the virgin queen who was overshadowed by the Sun (the Creator’s emblem). Her totem was a cow and images of her at the oldest Horite temples show her holding her son in a manger. Since the king lists of Genesis reveal a Horite marriage and ascendancy pattern, it is logical to assume that the Horite belief is the origin of Messianic expectation. In other words, Christianity emerges in an organic way from the faith of Abraham and his Horite ruler-priest caste. In this sense, it is a received tradition of very great antiquity, not a copy-cat religion as many agnostics and atheists claim.
The Horites were a caste (not an ethnicity) of ruler-priests who served as traders and scribes in the ancient world. They can be traced to the Proto-Saharan Gur/Gir/Gar/Khar, whose oldest known shrine (about 4000 BC) is in Sudan, not Egypt. They were dispersed among many different populations in the ancient Afro-Asiatic Dominion. Their beliefs were distinct from Egyptian religion which was more syncretistic. Many have failed to make this distinction. However, at the most fundamental level Egyptian religion was Proto-Saharan. The Saharan origins of the rulers of Egypt has been well documented by the Canadian archeologist Mary McDonald.
Ive read that ladies site before and its wrong on so many levels. Be careful of what you cosign
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#101612 Jul 27, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Egyptians at the time of the pyramids LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS MODERN EGYPTIANS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
More opinion. No dna no refrences, no sources.

#fail
#again

Location hidden

#101613 Jul 27, 2014
Plain and simple euros had absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FOUNDATION OF KEMET...PERIOD!!!

The founder of pre-dynastic Nile Valley archaeology was William Finders Petrie (1853-1942), whose excavations at Nagada and Ballas in Upper Egypt nearly 100 years ago unearth nearly 1200 pre-dynastic graves. Other archaeologists such as Quibbell, Brunton, and Caton-Thompson have only refined and extended his research. It was Petrie who established the basic principles of pre-dynastic archaeology, and worked out a dating method that is still used today. He is famous as "The Father of Egyptian Pre-history." It was Petrie's conviction that there was "a peaceful", if not a united, rule all over Egypt and Nubia [Sudan], during the entire pre-dynastic period.(Petrie, The Making of Egypt, 1939). No older cultures were unearth until the excavations of Brunton and Caton-Thompson in 1928 at al-Badari. Skull studies of the Badarians identifies them as southern in origin. The existence of a still earlier culture called the Tasian (Deir Tasa) has been claimed. If the Tasian must be considered as a separate cultural entity then it might represent a nomadic culture with a Sudanese background and which interacted with the Badarian Culture."

Location hidden

#101615 Jul 27, 2014
Plain and simple euros had absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FOUNDATION OF KEMET...PERIOD!!!
The founder of pre-dynastic Nile Valley archaeology was William Finders Petrie (1853-1942), whose excavations at Nagada and Ballas in Upper Egypt nearly 100 years ago unearth nearly 1200 pre-dynastic graves. Other archaeologists such as Quibbell, Brunton, and Caton-Thompson have only refined and extended his research. It was Petrie who established the basic principles of pre-dynastic archaeology, and worked out a dating method that is still used today. He is famous as "The Father of Egyptian Pre-history." It was Petrie's conviction that there was "a peaceful", if not a united, rule all over Egypt and Nubia [Sudan], during the entire pre-dynastic period.(Petrie, The Making of Egypt, 1939). No older cultures were unearth until the excavations of Brunton and Caton-Thompson in 1928 at al-Badari. Skull studies of the Badarians identifies them as southern in origin. The existence of a still earlier culture called the Tasian (Deir Tasa) has been claimed. If the Tasian must be considered as a separate cultural entity then it might represent a nomadic culture with a Sudanese background and which interacted with the Badarian Culture."
No matter how much they pay serpents, the evidence is STAGGERINGLY IN OUR FAVOR...LOL!!!!!!!!!!"
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

France

#101617 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
No matter how much they pay serpents, the evidence is STAGGERINGLY IN OUR FAVOR...LOL!!!!!!!!!!"
Lol , 4SURE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Black Race - Gods Chosen People! (Mar '13) 5 min africa 259
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 10 min U Make Me Laugh 147
Check your friends request on Facebook. 13 min LMLWAO 2
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 32 min Curious Me 1,641
Black men are the most sell out race of men. As... (May '12) 36 min blacks unlimited ... 602
Africans did not teach Greeks anything! (Aug '10) 39 min Redefined 473
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 58 min zulu 35,052
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 1 hr bluestreak returns 291
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,283
More from around the web