Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#101205 Jul 20, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
JACKPOT! SC I'm too happy bruh. You made my birthday week.
I just put Yu in and finding alot of stuff.
25526 Yudai 30 68.0 Man
22519 Mayuaday 27 65.0 Man
38372 Bahyudah 27 65.0 Man
30942 Layueday 20 60.0 Woman 3047 Atrevido 1835 Freetown
We gotta study this thoroughly. We Know Our Names Now! Some of these names fly too.
AE explain our names being close to Hebrew before they change them.
That's why they change them
Yudai is Hebrew but slaves were often given the name of their slave masters!
Layueday is NOT Hebrew
Bahyudah is NOT Hebrew
Mayuaday is NOT Hebrew
REAL HEBREW NAMES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hebrew-languag...
Atrevido is a SPANISH name!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#101206 Jul 20, 2014
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#101207 Jul 21, 2014
African slaves taken to the US were given names by their slave masters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_name

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#101208 Jul 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yudai is Hebrew but slaves were often given the name of their slave masters!
Layueday is NOT Hebrew
Bahyudah is NOT Hebrew
Mayuaday is NOT Hebrew
REAL HEBREW NAMES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hebrew-languag...
Atrevido is a SPANISH name!
Atrevido is the Boat name. These names are there names before it change. Can you grasp that? That mean those names are there original names.

Those are hebrew names that have been changed overtime while migrating through Africa.

Plus to the Assyrians they called Judah Yaudaya and Persian Yehuda

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#101209 Jul 21, 2014
16433 Aquashua 36 59.0 Woman 3017 Uniao 1829 Lagos Freetown GO

23356 Shuah 30 64.0 Man 2418 Maria 1831 Gallinhas Freetown GO

40137 Olooshuah 22 71.0 Man 3068 Veloz 1836 Lagos Freetown GO

102424 Amarshua 16 59.5 Man 7506 Lindeza 1812 Freetown GO

106023 Abeshua 27 65.5 Man 7511 Bonsucesso 1814 Lagos Freetown GO

108796 Ashua 23 61.0 Man 7590 San Antonio Milagroso 1816 Cameroons Freetown GO

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#101210 Jul 21, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this is it
http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/resources/sl...
I came across it before. Im madd i didnt spend more time with it. I played with it a lil. Typed in ajuda and got a hit. A 18 yo man. Great find bro.
The one thing that's immediately apparent to me, was the heights are right on par with the Kiffians of the Sahara!!!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#101211 Jul 21, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
35,000 years ago, guess how the people looked in europe??? Certainly not as the lying lith claims.
Just imagine someone who looks like someone these fools call West Arican (YORUBA...POSSIBLY...SINCE YORUBA HAS BEEN FOUND TO POSESS SOME OF THE NEANDERTHAL GENES...1%+??? Then you have your 35,000 year old euro who looked like Brothers and Sisters!!!! Face RECREATED BY A VERY "WHITE MAN!!!" LOL...JUST DAMN!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl ...
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/590842/view
Elisabeth Daynes of the Daynes Studio, Paris, France how credible is this sculptor
we know that some French PPL. LIE about history. For example, Henri Lhote. No one wants to talk about this lying bastard who fakes African art into white PPL.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
All the above is a attempt to place "white PPL," in ancient N.Africa.
___
In conclusion, be leery of anything done by the french ( when you see these "renditions" on near men) Daynes Studio, Paris, France.
Henri Lhote. No one wants to talk about this lying bastard who fakes African art into white PPL.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#101212 Jul 21, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
dude Im done with you, lol. Im building with my brothers right now. You can have the last word. Not that it even matters.
peace
"alf" is a troll who shouldn't be fed. Be done with feeding it. Speak to those who matter.
trolls don't matter
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

UK

#101213 Jul 21, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Atrevido is the Boat name. These names are there names before it change. Can you grasp that? That mean those names are there original names.
Those are hebrew names that have been changed overtime while migrating through Africa.
LOL , thank you for your humble Spirit and diligence in seeking out the Truth!!! Your questions and demeanor have helped us all and I say thank you!!!! When entering the name Yah and Aha , it brings up a multitude of names ???? The older generation would all sing "Cum ba Yah" and we never knew what it meant as kids and the adults did not either???? Notice they are predominately Heeboo and Ebo people ???? Abram's name was changed to Abraham , thus having the aha , in his name, the Hebrew word for the I Am that I Am, being AHAYAH!!!! Your diligence and humble Spirit has set a positive example for us all, thank you again, lol , shhh, let that other person know thanks for the lead as well, do not let that person know , I mentioned that part, wouldn't want to mess up my rep.....
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

UK

#101216 Jul 21, 2014
Kumbayah is a uniquely African-American contribution to American English.

Kumbayah is a Gullah pronunciation of the phrase "Come by here" (or "come by yah",'yah' being a West African form of 'here'.)

This word has been turned into an ironic term by overusage and misinterpretation by the mainstream culture. However, it's actually a call to God to visit the singer. "Kumbayah my lord" means 'come by here, my lord".
"Kumbayah my lord"
"Let's all join hands and sing Kumbayah."
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101222 Jul 21, 2014
Lol , looks like Psalms 83:3-6 , is in full effect ?????? Yudai - Meaning of Yudai, What does Yudai mean?
www.babynamespedia.com/.../Yudai
The origin of Yudai is the Japanese language.... Baby names that sound like Yudai include Yadai, Yedaya (Hebrew),...
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101226 Jul 21, 2014
“Kumbaya” began as the sincere plea of a generation of African Americans for God’s intervention, but since entering popular culture in the 1950s it has become a metaphor of naive optimism or corny camaraderie and thus a term of derision, levied most often against peace activists and politicians. How did this happen? And why do we tolerate this disparagement of the black religious experience in America?

The precise origins of the song are unclear, but most ethnomusicologists believe it originated with the Gullah people (also called Geechee), the descendants of enslaved Africans who live on the Sea Islands and in the coastal regions of South Carolina and Georgia.(Perhaps you remember the kids’ TV show Gullah Gullah Island? I do! With much fondness.) The Gullah developed their own creole language, based on English but with strong influences of West African languages. The words “Kum ba yah” mean “Come by here” in Gullah.“Come by here, my Lord,” the Gullah people sang as they suffered under the Jim Crow regime.“Come by here.”

The two earliest recordings of “Kumbaya” were made in 1926. The song was picked up by white folk artists in the late fifties, and by the early sixties it had become a popular camp song and one of the anthems of the civil rights movement. It used to be that it was sung without a tinge of irony, lifted up with deep-seated reverence and belief, but somewhere along the line it became a joke and an insult.“Kumbayahoos” are those who are said to approach serious issues with blind idealism.“Everything’s kumbaya” means, in popular parlance, that everything is just great—peachy keen!—because problems are being glossed over.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101227 Jul 21, 2014
“Kumbaya” began as the sincere plea of a generation of African Americans for God’s intervention, but since entering popular culture in the 1950s it has become a metaphor of naive optimism or corny camaraderie and thus a term of derision, levied most often against peace activists and politicians. How did this happen? And why do we tolerate this disparagement of the black religious experience in America?

The precise origins of the song are unclear, but most ethnomusicologists believe it originated with the Gullah people (also called Geechee), the descendants of enslaved Africans who live on the Sea Islands and in the coastal regions of South Carolina and Georgia.(Perhaps you remember the kids’ TV show Gullah Gullah Island? I do! With much fondness.) The Gullah developed their own creole language, based on English but with strong influences of West African languages. The words “Kum ba yah” mean “Come by here” in Gullah.“Come by here, my Lord,” the Gullah people sang as they suffered under the Jim Crow regime.“Come by here.”

The two earliest recordings of “Kumbaya” were made in 1926. The song was picked up by white folk artists in the late fifties, and by the early sixties it had become a popular camp song and one of the anthems of the civil rights movement. It used to be that it was sung without a tinge of irony, lifted up with deep-seated reverence and belief, but somewhere along the line it became a joke and an insult.“Kumbayahoos” are those who are said to approach serious issues with blind idealism.“Everything’s kumbaya” means, in popular parlance, that everything is just great—peachy keen!—because problems are being glossed over.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#101228 Jul 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"alf" is a troll who shouldn't be fed. Be done with feeding it. Speak to those who matter.
trolls don't matter
Tranny troll quit moaning and put on your dress and lipstick!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#101229 Jul 21, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
16433 Aquashua 36 59.0 Woman 3017 Uniao 1829 Lagos Freetown GO
23356 Shuah 30 64.0 Man 2418 Maria 1831 Gallinhas Freetown GO
40137 Olooshuah 22 71.0 Man 3068 Veloz 1836 Lagos Freetown GO
102424 Amarshua 16 59.5 Man 7506 Lindeza 1812 Freetown GO
106023 Abeshua 27 65.5 Man 7511 Bonsucesso 1814 Lagos Freetown GO
108796 Ashua 23 61.0 Man 7590 San Antonio Milagroso 1816 Cameroons Freetown GO
THESE ARE NOT HEBREW NAMES!
Afronazis live in a dream world!
The Plain Truth

Hillsborough, NC

#101233 Jul 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks NEVER ruled Europe EVER! Even the Moors were overwhelmingly WHITE!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
Your ignorance is just deafining! If the moors were white, why are so many statues and images of black moors in europe! Why would they even use the word moor to describe another white person in the first place fool! Moor is what white europeans refered to as blacks at that time anyway! You white raciest lies don't hold water! Instead of showing how intelligent you are you are only showing your ignorance!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#101234 Jul 21, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Atrevido is the Boat name. These names are there names before it change. Can you grasp that? That mean those names are there original names.
atrevido is spanish!! no duh dum dum, lol. Dudes isb slow for real. Like Said yesterday yah brings up lots of variances. Lots of variances of yahudah as well. Its easy to play with, you can see these are hebraic names with the interchanging of interchangable letters. I even found a slave named mannaseh.

Happy I could find that sesrch engine. I came across it all while back, played with it a lil and forgot about it.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101235 Jul 21, 2014
Originality vs Nationality: Afri-centic Analysis « Trinidad and Tobago ...
www.trinidadandtobagonews.com/blog/ ?...
Dec 5, 2011 - If this Afri-centric turnabout does not become a reality, then,... It is a fact that a people called the “Yahoodee” were ... To be called a Yahoo was a derogatory term …... So this is a call to “come out of her (Babylon system) my ...
[PDF]1Jah 2Yah 3Yahu…Yahoo - Yahuah Is Life
www.yahuahislife.com/.../Just_Yah.pdf
name Yah reveals that Yah is a shortened form of another word…yet it seems this never comes up in ... Jah did not exist ... Remember, the Europeans once referred to the slaves as yahoo-dee:'a ...
An Account of the Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians,:...
books.google.de/books?id...
Edward William Lane - 1836 - &#8206;Egypt
There are in this country about five thousand Jews (in Arabic, called Yahoo' d; singular, Yahoo' dee), most of whom ...
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Germany

#101236 Jul 21, 2014
Lol , "A STOLEN LEGACY " , is screaming out pretty loudly, right about now?????
The Plain Truth

Hillsborough, NC

#101237 Jul 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>North Africans ARE NOT related to Sub-Saharan Africans! Do these women look like Sub-Saharan women??
www.fdating.com/dating-moroccan-women.html
Ethiopians carry E-M329
West,Central,South Africa carry E-M2! So you not even related to Ethiopians through Y-DNA LOL!
Wiki states that E-V38 could have arose in North Africa or it could have arose in East Africa! It doesnt know. But you still NOT related to North Africans or even Ethiopians!
Everyone with common sense must choose to ignore your racist azz from now on and not respond to any of your missinformational bull shit! Type until your pink fingers turn black and rot off! lol I hope that the black south africans run take away your computer and run your white ass back into the shanty towns where your white bore ass belong! And then you and your kind can just fade away on the trash heaps along with the other other white garbage that digs through scraps for the disgarded molded bread and rat shit that you consume! lol lol lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min iamcuriousnow 490
Self hating biracials 4 min lol 78
Why do so many black men abandon their kids? (n... (Apr '12) 18 min Bobby T Canada 177
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 29 min Dana 65
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 32 min negash 39
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 33 min TranshumanX 3,471
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min TranshumanX 43,522
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr The Godfather 6,230
More from around the web