Comments
93,681 - 93,700 of 95,372 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#100714 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
How is all of this EGOISM teaching our kids anything???
All of these dudes come in here thinking they're going to force everybody to follow them. When you don't by into their BS, Suddenly they want to claim you're some sort of ENEMY of THEM!!! And therefore, they want to claim that you; "are the ENEMY of all BROTHERS and SISTERS!!!"
GTFOH...ALL OF YOU FALSE @SSED SO-CALLED WANNABE PROPHET MUTHAFUGGAS!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO FOOD TO FEED THOSE SUFFERING SOULS...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR @SS TO HIT THE BRICKS...YA SATANIC DOGS!!!!!!!!!!
This is about the BUILDING AND RECONSTRUCTION OF A PEOPLES SALVATION!!!
NOBODY NEEDS ALL OF THIS CRAZY BS ABOUT "YOUR @SS!!!!!!!!!!"
THIS AIN'T ABOUT NO ONE INDIVIDUAL... THINKING HE'S SOME FREAKING SHEPPARD LEADING A "BLIND FLOCK!!!"
HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE TOLD/ASKED: "IF YOU'VE GOT BIBLICAL/SPIRITUAL...HISTORICA L...ARCHAEOLOGICAL...MIGRATION ...BIOLOGICAL/GENETIC...ETC... ETC...ETC!!! DON'T NOBODY WANT TO HERE YOUR STUPID ARGUMENTS ANY FREAKING MORE!!! GOT THAT???
Johns what exactly do u u wana see?????? Anthropology?????? Of what?????? Yiu say BIBLICAL/
SPIRITUAL...HISTORICAL...ARCHA EOLOGICAL...MIGRATION...BIOLOG ICAL/
GENETIC...Etc........where have u been man?????????? Man if you don't read posts please don't disturb.

Location hidden

#100715 Jul 13, 2014
Typo: Look at poor ben, who can't
musta courage to speak one on one with God??????
Should I still b on that devil????? Hmmmm.

Location hidden

#100716 Jul 13, 2014
Johns Infact, to be frank and honest with you, Its glimmer u r out for. And u don't wana disturb ur brain trying to learn new things about the bible. Kapish.

Location hidden

#100717 Jul 13, 2014
Bcos u r scared of something that might be wrong. No one is a kid here. U and ben are not the same. ben is just trying to blind people who don't read, and only see lengthy posts not knowing what he says. Ben is a mischevious man who is tryibg to fit in, by insulting others. Ben can't answer nothug I say!!!!!! Not one thing!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100718 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
How is all of this EGOISM teaching our kids anything???
All of these dudes come in here thinking they're going to force everybody to follow them. When you don't by into their BS, Suddenly they want to claim you're some sort of ENEMY of THEM!!! And therefore, they want to claim that you; "are the ENEMY of all BROTHERS and SISTERS!!!"
GTFOH...ALL OF YOU FALSE @SSED SO-CALLED WANNABE PROPHET MUTHAFUGGAS!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO FOOD TO FEED THOSE SUFFERING SOULS...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR @SS TO HIT THE BRICKS...YA SATANIC DOGS!!!!!!!!!!
This is about the BUILDING AND RECONSTRUCTION OF A PEOPLES SALVATION!!!
NOBODY NEEDS ALL OF THIS CRAZY BS ABOUT "YOUR @SS!!!!!!!!!!"
THIS AIN'T ABOUT NO ONE INDIVIDUAL... THINKING HE'S SOME FREAKING SHEPPARD LEADING A "BLIND FLOCK!!!"
HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE TOLD/ASKED: "IF YOU'VE GOT BIBLICAL/SPIRITUAL...HISTORICA L...ARCHAEOLOGICAL...MIGRATION ...BIOLOGICAL/GENETIC...ETC... ETC...ETC!!! DON'T NOBODY WANT TO HERE YOUR STUPID ARGUMENTS ANY FREAKING MORE!!! GOT THAT???
Johns yesterday and the days before, after u requested for info, I gave a very fresh detail about j everywhere!!!! Even in Indigenous African scripts. It makes me wonder if u r really trying to figure what I'm saying out or what....see I don't owe u ofnubr notninterested getbp it??? Hi can u ask me to show u evidence and I showed u huge stuff and inhere insulting me saying I didn't show u nothing?????.u didn't even comment on the many posts I got for u..... Ir u don't wana comment then STOP TELLING ME THESE THINGS!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100719 Jul 13, 2014
People hidin behind shadows.ni one speaking fluently.

Location hidden

#100720 Jul 13, 2014
Ok johns let's staty from here;.daniel 11:37 .explain that in your terms.

Location hidden

#100721 Jul 13, 2014
Me troll?????? Lmao!!!!!! Don't go there. Eyrs r everywhere.

Location hidden

#100722 Jul 13, 2014
Typo: see I don't owe u if u r
not interested get it??? How can u ask me to show u
evidence and I showed u huge stuff and u r here
insulting me saying I didn't show u nothing?????.u
didn't even comment on the many posts I got for u.....
If u don't have the courage to discuss biblical things, then STOP TELLING ME
THESE THINGS!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#100723 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>god said it!!!!!!!! At the end hebrews will reurn FROM.FOUR CORNERS, F-O-U-R C-O-R-N-E-R-S !!!!!! get that unto your thicck thicck VERY THICCK skull!!!!!! You DEVIL who calls people devil, use t promote enmity without any coherent form of logic!!!!!!!!igbos are the ancestors of hebrews!!!!! Igbo and hebrew and one same, exact same, one same word, no difference at all!!!!!not a bit!!!!!!!!!! Damn all the bs!!!!!!! Who cares what u think??????? Are you god???? Lol!!!!! Look at poor ben, who can't musta courage to spam on on one with God?????? Should I still b on that devil????? Hmmmm.
see you hope I respond ,you aint showed nothing or any Hebrew Israelite, heritage info your full of doodoo, lol you aint gone ever show any Hebrew post, you just wants me to ingage you on talking shit OR TRYING TO DEBATE some shit , that's no History but something out a comic book hahahah you ole devil you where you yo Hebrew history post, an JEWS GONE all ways be from Babylon hahahahah lol hahahah you not leading me down , NO HISTORY LANE hahahahah my middle finger is up ,im no gone debate you bout some shit you made up hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#100724 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
THESE THINGS!!!!!!!
you be the TOLIET dude around here hahahah how bout your our lying clown, you hate Hebrews HOW BOUT US HEBREWS IN HARMONY about what happen to us, an that DISPORIA peoples from TRANS A Slave trade be are the BIBICAL HEBREW ISRAELITES,, no BIBICAL curses NO HEBREW OH an PLUS an you to be TAKEN from same Land Hebrew ran into in 588BC AFRICA, OK ONLY HEBREWS WAS REMOVED, the Ethiopians being PRE-CRHISTAINS , never made it to slavery , they even say so them selfs hahah ok YOUR NOT a Hebrew so you gone hate on us, your JEWISH I been said this you show this all the time, Hey ole jew buddy, face FACTS you CANT TRICK ME lol you needs to be in Hollywood writing movies hahahahah your a Hebrew hater,

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#100725 Jul 13, 2014
Daniel 11:30-37

30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

You don't have nothing for mr...understand???

What don't you understand about bring an EGO MANIAC??? THIS AIN'T ABOUT YOU AND ALL OF THE JOKERS WHO ARE SEEKING ATTENTION FOR YOURSELVES.

This info...all those things I mentioned...ARE FOR THE UNLEARNED. ARE YOU STARTING TO GET THE POINT???

I'm not interested in how much more you think you know than the next wannabe know it all!!! If you have something for our CHILDREN...LET IT BE KNOWN!!! BASED ON THE OUTLINE ALREADY GIVEN. AND BROADEN YOUR DCOPE OFVTHE SCRIPTURES!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100726 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
THESE THINGS!!!!!!!
ole Green devil cleaning out TOILETS hahahah with pink Fangs hahahahah EVERBODY needs to come back at you with BULLSHIT the same way you trying to play us, with that comic book crap, get yo wicked Tail on way from here devil, you wants so bad to mess up truth where we see our Heritage Plain, I bet everybody can read Bible an come to say conclusion, but yo wicked tail wants to put a EVIL SPIN on something plain, ok this is OLD, you got to be checked that's fo sho,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100727 Jul 13, 2014
OK Hebrews ya'll see them DEVILs get on down doing kill Jez-us Blizt week, them devils was GONE, an they still shuck up hahaha this one devil trying to fight hahaha that ole green 7 , how bout they still dizzy, ole jez-us got in ring an got KNOCKED OUT FIRST hit hahahah ole jez-us was the champion his rule is OVER,he was undefeated till I Got him, hahahah , he cant ever RISE from this truth, now defend yo boy!! I got some good info on that devil,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100728 Jul 13, 2014
ole 7 NEVER tried to DEFEND jez-us hahahah its in POST TRICK don't try NOW, but you can, so I can be super tight, go make me look in nt, lol hahahah you tricks staying away from there hahahah, ya;ll must call an talk to each other hahahah, because Ya'll ON QUEIT with 1 MIND

Level 8

Location hidden

#100729 Jul 13, 2014
ole devils on hush bout jez-us because ya'll knows ya'll didn't give us right god in slaverydays but TRCKED EVERYBODY till this day, even got some saying yahshua, an using same history hahah devil is SLICK, been slicker then the slaves from day 1,you got to watch EVERYTHING SLAVE OWNER APPROVED, he wasn't gone APPROVE ANYTHING RIGHT TO THE SLAVES, but yet he MADE SHOW YO TAIL HAD JEZ-us lol WAKE UP, jez-us was with an SAVED SCYTHIANS, ole devils I might bust whole newtestment down, gone an kill the rest of it,a got that sepharvaim devil sissy Paul,he was a undercover punk an hated women

Level 8

Location hidden

#100730 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>overgrown baby!!!!!! You defenseless fraudster !!!!!! How many times will we go through this????? Yiu don't have an iota of shit !!!!!!! You know it, that u r naked!!!!!! All u do is look for the jews.lol! You asking everyone who comes here: "ok were jews from?" ....and you are SHOCKED how I'm showing you things u never expected to see!!!!!!!! One main thing is yiu wana claim what doesn't exist!!!!!!! U wana say that daniel 11:37 is what??????? Who were the gods???????
Magog was one of the sons of Japheth3 and his descendants are often referred to by their Greek name, the Scythians. 4 One of the earliest references to Magog was by Hesiod, "the father of Greek didactic poetry," who identified Magog with the Scythians and southern Russia in the 7th century B.C, The various descendants of Magog terrorized the southern steppes of Russia from the Ukraine to the Great Wall of China. In the 9th century B.C. a number of nomadic tribes created a new state in the region of Lake Van in present-day Turkey, which immediately became a competitor of Assyria. The Assyrians called this state Urartu. The Urartean state quickly became powerful, and in the first half of the 8th century B.C. extended its rule over a wide area. In the 9th century B.C. a number of nomadic tribes created a new state in the region of Lake Van in present-day Turkey, which immediately became a competitor of Assyria. The Assyrians called this state Urartu. The Urartean state quickly became powerful, and in the first half of the 8th century B.C. extended its rule over a wide area.Herodotus indicates that the whole North Pontic steppe region, occupied in his time by the Scythians, belonged earlier to the Cimmerians. 12 Homer13 associated the Cimmerians with a fog-bound land, perhaps the Crimean peninsula on the north shore of the Black Sea. We know the descendants of Magog by their Greek designation as the Scythians,We know the descendants of Magog by their Greek designation as the Scythians, After being repulsed from Media, many of the later Scyths settled in PALESTINE, they aided the Babylonians with their ATTACK on the Hebrew Nation, jews today are descendent from Magog being a descendent of ASHKENAZ, they one family with many layers, Jews an Jewish proplrs are Magof in his present state!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100731 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>overgrown baby!!!!!! You defenseless fraudster !!!!!! How many times will we go through this????? Yiu don't have an iota of shit !!!!!!!
(Judaism). The word Jew is not found in the original texts of the Scriptures, but in many English Bibles the word is an incorrect rendering of the latin word Judaeus, the Greek word Ioudaios, and the Hebrew word Yehudi. Although not found in either the Hebrew or the Greek Scriptures, the word Jew is an English rendering most often incorrectly translated from Yahudah, that is, referring to one belonging to one of the tribes of Israel (Yisrael) called Yahudah (Judah), a Yahudite. The word Jews, the plural of the word Jew, is incorrectly translated most often from the word Yahudim (descendants of the tribe of Yahudah). The letter 'J' was not in general use until after the 17th century as used in many Bibles for the word 'Jew' to substitute for the correct word Yahudite, or Yahudim. In some English Bibles we have received the word Juda, also an error in translation because the word derives from the Greek Iudaios, which in the English would be Judaios. Judaios was none other then a Greek diety (see W.H. Roscher's lexicon of mythology). ok thats like the jews use the word Ashkenazim and Sephardim,ok lets look at them , the two chief groups who together make up some 98% of those who call themselves, Jews.You will not get much truth from Jewish sources on this unless you know what you are looking for. The two unbacked statements are, "Sefarad is the Hebrew word for Spain" and "Ashkenazim is the Hebrew word for Germany". Now think about this, if this were to be so, then it stands to reason that all Spaniards could call themselves, the Sephardim, thus giving all Spaniards, Jewish rights to Palestine; assuming Jews have rights to the land. It also means that the Germans can call themselves, the Ashkenazim and lay claim to Palestine if the Ashkenazim have any such rightful claims. Yet for some loopy reason the Jews who claim that the terms mean Spain or Germany feel the terms only befit Jews.The reason why the Jews do not readily share these terms, Sephardic and Ashkenazim with the not Jewish folks of Spain and Germany is because the terms simply do not really mean Spain and Germany at all! The terms are uniquely fixed to the Jews because they are ethnic pointer terms. The terms pre-date the very being of Spain and Germany and can in no way whatsoever be linked with these lands. It would be like a bunch of Saxons back in the time of William the Plunderer (Conqueror), calling themselves, "the Australians" (well and truly before Australia was discovered) if the same rules were used to give meaning to the words Sephardim and Ashkenazim. the name Sephardic goes back to Assyrian times. Clearly the word and the meaning of Sephard does not mean, Spain. The word means; to write, SCRIBE, to book-keep, to reckon and to cipher. Indeed our very word "cipher" comes from the name of Sephar. The scribes of the Sephar folk were therefore very careful to hide these details. They were non-Israelites who ended up living in a land, that in time, became known as Judea and in turn they claimed Judean burgess-ship (citizenship) on the grounds of being the new dwellers and owners of the land. thats was EMPTY,Jeremiah 44:2;Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein,from 588BC till 538BC 50 years the Land was Empty , an the sepharvaims moved to to Jerusalem when Hebrews ran into Africa,ok check this that the Sephardic 'home-turf' predates any Israelite captives of the Assyrian captivities of around 700 BC, making it clear that the term Sephardaim does not mean banished Israelites, but rather it means as is logically so, "those dwellers of the two booktowns".,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100732 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>overgrown baby!!!!!! You defenseless fraudster !!!!!! How many times will we go through this????? Yiu don't have an iota of shit !!!!!!! You know it, that u r naked!!!!!! All u do is look for the jews.lol! You asking everyone who comes here: "ok were jews from?" ....and you are SHOCKED how I'm showing you things u never expected to see!!!!!!!! One main thing is yiu wana claim what doesn't exist!!!!!!! U wana say that daniel 11:37 is what??????? Who were the gods???????
in 1880-81AD, Rassam was sent to Babylonia where he found the temple of the sun-god of Sippara at what is now called Abu-Habba and in so doing uncovered the site and setting of the two Sipparas (or Sepharvaim). Abu-Habba lies south-west of Baghdad, midway between the Euphrates and the Tigris, on the south side of a canal which is believed once to have been the main stream of the Euphrates. in 1880-81AD, Rassam was sent to Babylonia where he found the temple of the sun-god of Sippara at what is now called Abu-Habba and in so doing uncovered the site and setting of the two Sipparas (or Sepharvaim). Abu-Habba lies south-west of Baghdad, midway between the Euphrates and the Tigris, on the south side of a canal which is believed once to have been the main stream of the Euphrates.BEFORE Saddam got beat down. Iraqi archaeologists have uncovered more finds at Sippara which they claim was the "capital of knowledge and learning in ancient Iraq, with a great number of royal scholars and scribes."But what is more, this twin town predates the rise of the Assyrian (empire)Asshur son of NIMROD;waged war on them Cain peoples that had Tazaraat in Babylon,ok the Sephardaim lived in a swathe of land settled by the Japhethite tribe to ,This also holds that they, the Sephardic Jews and the Ashkenazim Jews, despite some rivalry share a common Japhethite root.it looks like the sepharvaim,are Ashkenazim to but mixed more with the hamites of Babylon, one branch pure white with Cain Tazaraat, an the others mixed with Ham, because the sepharvaims have color where as the Ashkenazim is pure white Europeans,Sephardics are simply Ashkenazics who have taken on the name of their town, and trade name, to be their clan name (the trade being sephars or scribes).AN IF one look at the BOOKs the ,Sephardics all ways have, HOLLYWOOD is ran by them,ok its like this with them two sect of jews the same way a Berliner is a German but not all Germans are Berliners or a New Yorker is an American but not all Americans are New Yorkers. The trade not only became the name of the twinned towns but also the name given to its dwellers. We see this in the form of 'Smith', a long time ago someone was truly a smith and so it became the clan's name. Thus the true Jewish homeland is not in Palestine at all , they are not connected in any way to Jacob, a leopard cannot change its spots or that one can tell a tree by its fruit.ok check this on that DNA thang look look Today the Jews hold sway in the media and learning outlets (schools, universities, churches) and folkmotes (governments) and are looked up to as "experts" of politics, religion, banking and news. Basically, they hold the duties of scribes and book keepers. Well, is that not markworthy? For these are traits;SO THEY CAN MAKE DNA say what they want to,these folk bear the same fruit as they did in his day, thus not changing their spots.ok check this "two booktowns" of Sephar.the name of the towns shows us that this is the trade of those folks. Yet we need more. H. Rassam found in his diggings, over 60,000 clay tables, most of which were of business dealings of an ancient banking firm called, Egidi,OK check this its to true, Pombedittia was their First Reich, Khazaria was a Jewish Second Reich, that makes the Israeli state, a Jewish Third Reich! i knows my biz,part 1 where them jews from lol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#100733 Jul 13, 2014
Jeremiah 25:20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,THEY BECAME ONE!Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,that covered the whole Arabs Heart Land EDOM,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,SEE all the MINGLED PEOPLES is them Arabs they mixed with Elam Scythians Amorites, thru Canaan, they have Mingled up with the east Africans THRU YEMEN, thru ETHIOPIA into africa 1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM, THEN OUT COMES THE Maghrebi communities of all kinds everywhere in africa even in west africa,OK LETS GO BACK SOME DURING Hellenized times in the days of John *Hyrcanus (end of second century B.C.E.). Hyrcanus conquered the whole of Idumea and undertook the forced conversion of its inhabitants to Judaism . Thenceforth the Idumeans became a section of the Jewish people, Idumea becoming one of the ordinary administrative districts of the Hasmonean state.OK look look thru Yemen they went into africa ok look at the lie YEMEN GOT GOING LOOK LOOK " It is said that under the prophet Jeremiah some 75,000 Jews, including priests and Levites, traveled to Yemen". A BOLD LIE,ok look at this,, several kings of Himyar are known to have converted to Judaism. The Jews became especially numerous and powerful in the southern part of Arabia, a rich and fertile land of incense and spices and a way station on the routes to Africa, India, and the Orient. The tribes in Yemen did not oppose Jewish presence in their country , Himyarites in circa (Flourished 110 BC–520s was kin to SEPHARVAIMS an others ok SEPHARVAIMS Jewish kingdom in ancient Yemen The Kingdom conquered neighbouring Saba'(Sheba) in c.25 BC (for the first time), Qataban in c.200 CE, and Haramaut c.300 CE. Its political fortunes relative to Saba' changed frequently until it finally conquered the Sabaean Kingdom around 280 CE. Himyar then endured until it finally fell to Christian invaders in 525 AD.ok the Maghrebi jews would pop up now an it would be edom sepharvaim Branch off into africa the kingdom was also the major intermediary linking East Africa and the Mediterranean world. This trade largely consisted of exporting ivory from Africa to be sold in the Roman Empire. Ships from himyar regularly traveled the East African coast, and the state also exerted a large amount of Influence both cultural religious and political to the trading cities of East Africa The himyarite Kingdom was the dominant polity in Arabia until 525 AD .ok check this out this gets even better look look!! Sheba was the ancient Semitic civilization of Saba in Southern Arabian Yemen, between 1200 BC until 275 AD with its capital Marib. The Kingdom fell after a long but sporadic civil war between several Yemenite dynasties claiming kingship resulting in the rise of the late Himyarite Kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 5 min Mr Johnson 9,789
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 5 min paddyomalley 1,920
I have no plan.................................... 6 min Enough 49
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 6 min Big Knob 77
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 6 min Rock 38
Do white women hate white men? (May '13) 7 min sONE 135
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TSM 1,100,043
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 17 min Truth Hurts 4,626
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 25 min BlackAngell 3,072
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 48 min Kasim 120,498
There's A War On The Black Male 57 min GrapeApe 429
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••