Hebrew Israelite
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

France

#101150 Jul 20, 2014
Yahoodee « The Real Israelites
www.therealisraelites.com/...
The Roman Catholic Church, along with it's secretive orders, have been long planning the destruction of the people of ...
Hebrewisms of West Africa - Blogger
hebrewisms.blogspot.com/...
Yahoodee simply implies Jews, the tribes of Jews, etc., which is the term the Moslems, apply to those people of the ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#101151 Jul 20, 2014
When the word "Jew" was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was "Judean." During the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" among the English speaking peoples of the world

Level 8

Location hidden

#101152 Jul 20, 2014
Jesus' habit of meditating in the temple of Astare on the Mount of Olives .Jesus, along with his disciples, is praising the Virgin of Light who appears to them as the Holy Spirit in the Temple of the Virgin Mother situated on the Mount of Olives.(Luke 22:39).He came out and proceeded as was His custom to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples also followed Him"(Mark 14:26.Singing a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives" ,Luke 21:37;And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives,.:Former Altar of Ashtoreth the Phoenician Goddess on mount of Olives.:,Astarte is also known as Astarat and Astoreth. She is an incarnation of Ishtar and Inanna. This Goddess was worshipped by the Syrians, Canaanites , Phoenicians, Egyptians and other Tribes. King Solomon built a Temple to her as Astoreth, near Jerusalem. The Egg is a sacred symbol of Astarte, representing fecundity, new life and the powers of the Goddess,In 1 Sam 31:10;, the armor of the dead King Saul is taken by the Philistines to the temple of Astarte,. Moreover, Astarte, like both her Greek counterpart Aphrodite and her Mesopotamian equivalent, the goddess Ishtar, has astral features. She is labeled the “lady of heaven” in several second-millennium b.c.e. Egyptian texts, and in the first-millennium b.c.e. inscription of Eshmunazor, she is called “Astarte of the highest heavens.” In Phoenician Sidon, the city most associated with the goddess’s cult (see Judg 10:6; 1 Kgs 11:5, 33; 2 Kgs 23:13), her sacred precinct is called “highest heavens.” Phoenician sources also report Astarte’s identification with Venus, the morning and evening star.

Level 8

Location hidden

#101153 Jul 20, 2014
the virgin having a baby is good, an not to be mistood as a real virgin having none sex an having a baby, see on of the Prophehts was told to go have baby by hoe, whore, ok check this The name Hosea means “salvation.” It comes from the same Hebrew root (hoshea) as the names Joshua and Jesus.Hosea,1;2;When the Lord began to speak by Hosea, the Lord said to Hosea:“Go, take yourself a wife of harlotry and children of harlotry, for the land has committed great harlotry by departing from the Lord.”Hosea 1:3 ;So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
ok check this Isaiah 7:14;Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
ok this Immanuael would eat, for Butter an Honey, ok jez-us eat honeycomb an fish,Luke 24:38;And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Luke 24:39;Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have, ok IT wasn't no Resurrection,Luke 24:40;And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
Luke 24:41;And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
Butter an honey should have been what he ask for being the CREATOR said this child born of virgin should eat that butter an Honey, ok specially in a critical moment like that, ok look Isaiah 8:1;Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz.
LOOK here is yo IMMANUEL,LOOK Isaiah 8:2;And I took unto me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah.
HERE IS YOUR IMMANUEL LOOK, its right here,just like i said it, look Isaiah 8:3;And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.see Isaiah went into here the first time she was a Virgin ok she had Immanuel, ok the next time she had,Mahershalalhashbaz.look all this was related to the tribes of israel trying to jack Judah, an the Prophets told of events that would take place, ok Hezekiah an Josiah, fullfilled just bout all of them dealing with ASSYRIA,all this doing saite times,

Level 8

Location hidden

#101154 Jul 20, 2014
Often this messianic prophecy is used as proof texts for the deity of Jesus Christ because of the words,“Immanuel,”(God with us). Contrary to popular belief, this passage does NOT affirm Jesus as God. In fact, once interpreted in context with the historical setting THE verse emphasize as a man.Isaiah 7:14 is set in a context of prophetic words uttered during Old Testament days when the kingdom was divided and at war against each other. At this time the date was 735 BC and the ten northern tribes were called Ephraim or Israel, while the southern tribes were known as Judah or the House of David, since the bloodline of their patriarch David was from Judah. The king of Israel was Pekah and the king of Judah was Ahaz. Both of these kings acted wicked and both had forsaken the way of CREATOR, ok jez-us wasnt even in mind the Prophecy was uttered,ok lets look at Isaiah 7:14;Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
ok that Chapter if you read it its talking about the Saite peroid Isaiah 7:18;And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria.
Isaiah 7:19;And they shall come, and shall rest all of them in the desolate valleys, and in the holes of the rocks, and upon all thorns, and upon all bushes.
ok We are accustomed to reading the Bible backwards. That is, we have tended to assume that the New Testament provides all the clues we need to understand the Old Testament. As a result, we tend to read the Old Testament in light of what we understand about the New Testament. ok check this It is important to note that the first message from Isaiah to Ahaz was accompanied by a child, Shear-jashub. He was a son of Isaiah, whose name means "a remnant shall return look it was Isaiah son, it was talking about,Isaiah 7:3;Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field;
Ok king Josiah fulfilled the Isaiah Prophecy the typical fulfillment of the Immanuel prophecy. Isaiah 7:14 is regarded as a ... Hezekiah and Josiah. Isaiah 8:1–15 continues the previous chapter: the prophet tells of the birth of another child, his own son named Maher-shalal-hash-baz (yet another symbolic name),will go deeper into the immanuel name,

Level 8

Location hidden

#101155 Jul 20, 2014
2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROPHET Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13

Level 8

Location hidden

#101156 Jul 20, 2014
Hebrews bet cant nobody show me jez-us kicking it with African peoples, doing his time, lets see it, ok I GOT over proof jez-us kicked with scythians whom burn temple down in 588bc,why would he save an kicked with peoples whom 500 years before, burn temple down? the scythians thats all jez-us kicked with, he was Lucifer , just imagine you would think the slave owners would have Played fair an gave us at least the right good to worship??? but we never heed the curses, it said we would Deuteronomy 28:36;The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.ok NO captured person was brung here believing in jez-us them facts they beat jez-us into us Hebrew peoples to that curse came true, ok check this,Scythopolis was the only one of the Decapolis cities located west of the Jordan.Galilee also was the home of jez-us during at least thirty years of his life. The first three Gospels are chiefly taken up with jez-us public ministry in the province of Galilee, parables?, no less than nineteen were spoken in Galilee.. thirty-three great miracles, twenty-five were wrought in the Decapolis cities,ok The Decapolis, was a group of ten cities on the eastern frontier of the Roman Empire in Jordan, Israel and Syria. The ten cities were not an official league or political unit jez-us wante4d to change that an be they leader they king, ok the Decapolis they were grouped together because of their language, culture, location, and political status, with each possessing a certain degree of autonomy and self-rule. The Decapolis cities were centers of Greek and Roman culture ok Hippos and Scythopolis,also called (Beth-Shean) in Israel, the only city west of the Jordan River with Hippos,(Hippus or Sussita) in Israel, the Decapolis cities were by and large founded during the Hellenistic period, between the death of Alexander the Great in 323 BC and the Roman conquest of Coele-Syria, including Judea in 63 BC. Some were established under the Ptolemaic dynasty which ruled Judea until 198 BC, OK Look ya;ll see that???? jez-us was a aq sepharvaim dealing with scythians whom burn temple up he was starting a religion with them ,an them same peoples stole our heritage, with the aid of jez-us, he was looking for lost israel among scythians how wild can it get??

Level 8

Location hidden

#101157 Jul 20, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
The Roman Catholic Church, along with it's secretive orders, have been long planning the destruction of the people of ...
Yahoodee simply implies Jews, the tribes of Jews, etc., which is the term the Moslems, apply to those people of the ...
I is gone run jez-us scrip today for you jews, oh real jews knows jez-us fake, you all messed up,you is a jew believing in jez-us, lol hahahahah your lost all kind of ways hahahahah never seen a person lost 5 different ways, you aint gone ever find yo way, ;lol hahahahah you down to to many lost roads hahahahah lol we cant find ya. your lost hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#101158 Jul 20, 2014
dude still talking bout jews, we showed everybody we aint jews, an don't want to be, any black person come round me after they been showed an call they self jews IM cutting them off, an gone keep BIG EYE on them, jews r jews but never Hebrews, JEWS SUFFRED NO BIBICAL CURSES where as Hebrews suffered them all an lost heritage, in strange land with yoke on neck forced to worship false gods as we do this day, that jez-us mess
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#101159 Jul 20, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C MIsLaSiNFs
I've given this assignment before to a few, but this time my assignment is for all real brothers and sisters. If you want to be truely enlightened about the past, you know, the time before hyksos, before arabs (barely 1,400 years before present), plus euros some 500 years ago.
Click on the link above to take a trip back into your ancestry?
what the link also does is debunk this garbage about non-blacks being "indigenous" to Africa.
Also we can see the land was probably NOT a desert. Which leads us to the LIE that African's could not get to N.Africa because of a alleged "desert". There were "paleo-lakes" in the Sahara,
remnants of old lakes.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#101160 Jul 20, 2014
35,000 years ago, guess how the people looked in europe??? Certainly not as the lying lith claims.

Just imagine someone who looks like someone these fools call West Arican (YORUBA...POSSIBLY...SINCE YORUBA HAS BEEN FOUND TO POSESS SOME OF THE NEANDERTHAL GENES...1%+??? Then you have your 35,000 year old euro who looked like Brothers and Sisters!!!! Face RECREATED BY A VERY "WHITE MAN!!!" LOL...JUST DAMN!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101161 Jul 20, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
LOL with not a DROP OF MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! Poor Afronazis live in a dream world!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101163 Jul 20, 2014
35,000 years ago, guess how the people looked in europe??? Certainly not as the lying lith claims.
Just imagine someone who looks like someone these fools call West Arican (YORUBA...POSSIBLY...SINCE YORUBA HAS BEEN FOUND TO POSESS SOME OF THE NEANDERTHAL GENES...1%+??? Then you have your 35,000 year old euro who looked like Brothers and Sisters!!!! Face RECREATED BY A VERY "WHITE MAN!!!" LOL...JUST DAMN!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
THE EUROPEAN NEANDERTHAL is the OLDEST HUMAN in EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST! That pic is supposedly a NEANDERTHAL mix! NO NEANDERTHAL MIX WOULD LOOK LIKE A KHOISAN!
REAL FIRST EUROPEANS looking EXACTLY LIKE modern EUROPEANS:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/590842/view
www.sciencephoto.com/media/590848/view
40 000 year old CROMAGNON MAN LOOKING JUST LIKE AN ITALIAN:
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...
ITALIAN looking like CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi

FIRST AFRICANS out of AFRICA LOOKED NOTHING LIKE KHOISAN or SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#101164 Jul 20, 2014
BE SURE TO WATCH EVERY SECOND OF THE DOCU, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I've given this assignment before to a few, but this time my assignment is for all real brothers and sisters. If you want to be truely enlightened about the past, you know, the time before hyksos, before arabs (barely 1,400 years before present), plus euros some 500 years ago.
Click on the link above to take a trip back into your ancestry?
at 27:00 forward in the vid the guy talks about white PPL. coming from the east based on rock paintings. But does he forget, there are both Ethiopians and other Africans narrow features. But this guy is calling them white. I doubt whites existed back then.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

France

#101165 Jul 20, 2014
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101166 Jul 20, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
what the link also does is debunk this garbage about non-blacks being "indigenous" to Africa.
Also we can see the land was probably NOT a desert. Which leads us to the LIE that African's could not get to N.Africa because of a alleged "desert". There were "paleo-lakes" in the Sahara,
remnants of old lakes.
ANCIENT NORTH AFRICANS LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE 35 000 ITALIAN CROMAGNON and still look EXACTLY like him:
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101167 Jul 20, 2014
Fact is, MODERN EUROPEANS/ MIDDLE EASTERN people still look EXACTLY like their ancient ancestors and NOTHING like black Africans! Which means Africans PLAYED NO PART in ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS OUTSIDE AFRICA!!
Sumerians were WHITE:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
www.marybennettblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blu...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

France

#101168 Jul 20, 2014
Lol , notice how many cultures still use the word yahudi, for the word Jew, the word originally used to describe our ancient ancestors ???? Lol , the world knows who we are ??? Lol , this knowledge is for those that come across this site seeking TRUTH!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101169 Jul 20, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
at 27:00 forward in the vid the guy talks about white PPL. coming from the east based on rock paintings. But does he forget, there are both Ethiopians and other Africans narrow features. But this guy is calling them white. I doubt whites existed back then.
SWARTHY CAUCASIANS LIVED 40 000 years ago looking just like ITALIANS:
Italian looking like CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...
CROMAGNON LOOKING LIKE AN ITALIAN:
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...

SNOW WHITE SKIN ORIGINATED 10 000 years ago and was taken into EUROPE BY MIDDLE EASTERN FARMERS! The Middle east was SNOW WHITE 8000 YEARS AGO!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101170 Jul 20, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , notice how many cultures still use the word yahudi, for the word Jew, the word originally used to describe our ancient ancestors ???? Lol , the world knows who we are ??? Lol , this knowledge is for those that come across this site seeking TRUTH!!!
BIMBO you just a poor old AFRONAZI living in a dream world! Even other Afronazis think you nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,535,065
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 min Klunkmunkity Dodl... 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 min Alexa 44
Deconstructing Islam with Apologist Jay Smith 3 min Slags on the AA f... 4
Why aren't black people hairy? (Oct '09) 5 min rilme 96
Israelite Supremacist: Chimera Hunter 5 min EffeminateMaceo 7
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 7 min Maceo Needs Jesus 5
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 9 min EffeminateMaceo 175
Racism in America 10 min EffeminateMaceo 555
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 52 min Alexa 32
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 6 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web