Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#101058 Jul 18, 2014
Very Interesting!! The Key for odd anti-African behavior of African Ae here is more of a political move after the Apparthied than race issue. Here is an important remark:

"What is the attitude of South African Blacks towards Coloured? Do they regard them as "one of their own" or more like Whites? Who do the Coloureds side with politically?"

"The kaffirs and Coloureds don't get along very well. It is very difficult to spot a Coloured and a kaffir having a friendly or sexual relationship. I don't know why they are against each other. I think that the hostility comes from the blacks. They don't seem to be friendly towards Somali immigrants, either. And when I mean not friendly, I mean that these two groups are shooting each other and bodies are being found everyday"

"The Coloureds vote for the Democratic Alliance, which is a predominantly White political party. So, politically, they side with the Whites. The Coloureds also have more brains than the kaffirs. The kaffirs don't realize they had it financially better in apartheid than today. They vote with their emotions rather than with their brains. When they hear of their old heroes (read terrorists) named Mandela, Sisulu and Hani they hear the ANC. That is why they vote for the ANC, because of old romanticism. And that is also the reason why the ANC stayed in power. Most, if not all, of the kaffirs vote for the ANC and since they are demographically stronger, the ANC stays in power. If Aids would be more quick, then the DA would have probably come in power. But unfortunately it is not so. The ANC will stay in power for the rest of the existence of the world"

"The Coloureds, on the other hand, had it better with the White government. They were granted some voting rights and in the Botha era, they even had their own parliament. But that is not the most important thing. They are much smarter than the kaffirs are and when it goes bad financially, they realize that changes need to be made. The ANC introduced its Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment and that is how South Africa's economy is dropping considerably. The DA consist of Whites and they would improve the economy a lot better since Whites have two things that blacks don't have: Responsability and Accountability. Those are also the two main reasons why democracy has failed in Africa. A Coloured person is always more trusting towards a White man than towards a black man. That is the main reason why they vote for a White party. The ANC screwed up, and that proved to them that kaffirs are not to be trusted. The daily confrontations with the kaffirs also does not make them eager to vote a black party, mind you"

Cape Malays are eternally Slaves!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#101059 Jul 18, 2014
The odd anti-African behavior of African Ae has nothing to do with any Jewish, Hebrew or Semitic issues. He knows that he has nothing to be related to that people history. It is just the result of an extream political position, hating ANC and blacks or Africans in general. That is a psychopathic disorder. Poor desperate one, making mistakes again and again.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/archive/index.p...
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

#101060 Jul 18, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> It'll blow over.
Also Calabar or Cal Abar. Eber Abar Heber Ebo
http://www.aztec-history.com/olmec-civilizati...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101061 Jul 19, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
The odd anti-African behavior of African Ae has nothing to do with any Jewish, Hebrew or Semitic issues. He knows that he has nothing to be related to that people history. It is just the result of an extream political position, hating ANC and blacks or Africans in general. That is a psychopathic disorder. Poor desperate one, making mistakes again and again.
http://www.thephora.net/forum/archive/index.p...
You make me laugh! You are obssessed with Cape Malays and Cape Coloureds! Im half Jewish whether you like it or not! Fact is, you are the one who hates E1b1a! Everytime someone on this site claims they are related to Ethiopians, YOU GO CRAZY LOL! Fact is, West Africans and Ethiopians are related through MTDNA! Who knows, maybe Ben and Unfazed are related to you!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101062 Jul 19, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Um.....Native Americans are overwhelmingly Siberian and Asian in ORIGIN and ARE NOT related to Sub-Saharan Africans!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

#101063 Jul 19, 2014

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#101066 Jul 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....Native Americans are overwhelmingly Siberian and Asian in ORIGIN and ARE NOT related to Sub-Saharan Africans!
Cameroonian R Y HAPLOTYPES ARE are in Native Americans!!!

Lie all you want, that won't chsnge the TRUTH!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#101067 Jul 19, 2014
Shem actually pronounce Sham also other spellings Sem Sim and Sam.

Sambo is a derogatory word but what was the true origin of the word? I've seen that Fula and Hausa used Sambo for different meanings. Also the Sambo God of Asia. In Hausa I notice it meant "2nd Brother" whice Shem was the 2nd Brother.

Later imma show the list of African tribes with Sam Sem Sim Sham Shem Shim Chim word in there name. Somebody had to have kept his name withing Africa or as a God. Seeing most ancient tribe deified mortal men and one of God names was Shemuel. There's a Shemu or Semu tribe in Africa. What we looking for is a BC tribe with this and from their we put it through the Shem test. I'm sure its in there.

Also historically its hard for me to find a people called Hebrew in the Middle east. Did they go by another name or Abar or Amar or something?

Location hidden

#101068 Jul 19, 2014
Repost

Can you read and comprehend or what???The information CLEAR STATES THERE WERE "NO...I REPEAT NO WHITE PEOPLE...EVEN 7,000 THOUSAND YEARS AGO...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)You are a "pink none melinated (LACKING SPECIFIC PROTINES NECESSARRY FOR PRODUCING NATURAL SUN PROTECTION FACTORS) do-called man kind.Read what one of y'alls biggest haters of the people you call Africans/Blacks has to say.ReplyReport this post

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/03/treemix-...

Location hidden

#101069 Jul 19, 2014
They think they are smart, but they'er not in the least. F-ing eith the link

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#101070 Jul 19, 2014
I mean Noba not Nova
Punchojr wrote:
Nubia was started by a people called the Nova in the 4th century.
Check out Nobah and Anub of the bible.
Remember historical Palestinie area was called KINanu. Ancient Nubia name was Khentit. Kenya always been Kenya or Keena.
We know Israelite was to take Canaanite land or Kenites. Did Israel later take all Kenite land wherever they may have been??
Anub- fruitful some say Strong

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#101071 Jul 19, 2014
The Scythians were a nomadic tribe that dominated the steppes for nearly five hundred years (From the 8th to approximately the 3rd Centuries BC). The Scythians spoke a tongue from the Northeastern Iranian language family. The Scythians were renowned for their ability to shoot their arrows with deadly accuracy from horseback. This talent astounded their neighbors, who referred to them as the “horse-bowmen.” The greatest amount of territory under Scythian influence extended west to east from Ukraine to an area of Siberia just above Mongolia. Scythians settled as far west as what is now modern-day Romania and Hungary and appeared in what is now modern-day Iran just as the Assyrians and Medes were battling for supremacy in the Near-East,The Assyrians attempted to imitate the grandeur of the Babylonians, but their despotic rule was held together by the might of their army and the terror of their secret agents. The Scythians displaced and drove another steppe tribe, the Cimmerians, toward Assyrian territory. These Cimmerians created havoc for the Assyrian army, who had great difficulty reacting to the raids of these swiftly moving horsemen. The increasing encroachment of the Cimmerians weakened the Assyrians and provided their vassals with opportunity to rebel. Egypt expelled the Assyrians and regained it independence. Ashurbanipal, king of Assyria, panicked at his contracting frontiers and sacked Babylon and destroyed Susa in an attempt to terrorize his remaining peoples into submission. Meanwhile, in the wake of the Cimmerians, the Scythians were provided with increasingly tempting opportunities to raid Assyria. They surged into the Middle East, overwhelming the Assyrian infantry with their speed and firepower. The Babylonians and Medes formed an alliance, and with the mercenary aid of the Scythians, shattered the Assyrian Empire. The full-bearded Scythians wore tall pointed caps, long coats clasped around their waists by a belt, and pants tucked into their boots. The wealthier warriors had iron scales sewn to leather as jackets, while the average Scythian relied on their round oblong wicker shields draped in leather for protection.The primary weapon of the Scythians was their short composite bow, which could fire an arrow up to eighty yards. When they hunted birds, the Scythians used a fine arrowhead, as they aimed for the eyes. When they shot at other warriors, however, the Scythians used barbed arrowheads designed to tear a wound open on the way out. They also brewed their own poisons for their arrow tips, a mixture of snake venom, putrefied human blood, and, to hasten infection, dung. The secondary weapons of the Scythians were the sagaris, a curved battle-axe, and the akinakes, a curved short-sword.

Level 8

Location hidden

#101072 Jul 19, 2014
Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, OK JEZ-us loved the SCYTHIANS whom burn temple down,Scythopolis was the only one of the Decapolis cities located west of the Jordan,Jesus visiting Scythopolis, the road from the Galilee to Jericho and on "up to Jerusalem" passed through Scythopolis. This was the primary route followed by pilgrims from Galilee to the great festivals in the UNHoly City,Jesus's ministry an followers was from Scythopolis,of the Decapolis cities , Scythopolis, the chief Greek city of the Decapolis, the ancient city of Beth- shean, is where jez-us was,The Decapolis were inhabited primarily by Greek people who settled in the region after the time of Alexander the Great's conquest 332BC ok we knows SCYTHIANS,was there since 588BC, The Decapolis were inhabited primarily by Greek people who settled in the region after the time of Alexander the Great's conquest 332BC ok we knows SCYTHIANS,was there since 588BC, ok you peoples see?? the returns would have been the ONLY true Hebrews in the Land, ok i have shown how they made the Greeks roll up which CUT OLD LAW OFF FROM EGYPT , ok the Hebrew nation the 99% was gone into africa to get ready to be ship to strange land with yoke, ok the returns went to babylon made Greeks roll up WHICH ENDED HEBREW HISTORY AN HERITAGE, ok jez-us would be a sepharvaim jew reaching out to Scythian whom was taking on Jewish ways,ok check this,The Decapolis were inhabited by Greek people who settled in the region after the time of Alexander the Great's conquest,The cities were Scythopolis,("city of the Scythians" - ancient Bethshean, the only one of the Decapolis located to the west of the Jordan River), Hippus, Gadara, Pella , Philadelphia (ancient Rabbath-ammon), Gerasa, Dion, Canatha, Raphana, and Damascus. OK Canatha, is where jez-us made wine an talked bad to his momma, look check this,Exodus 20:12;Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
ok jez-us kicking it in the decapolis,canatha aka cana of Galilee,John 2:1;And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:ok jez-us water wine down,lol but look how he DISRESPECTED his momma John 2:3 ;And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
John 2:4;Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come., he called her out her name , he was disrespectful, an he was at party with Scythians whom burn temple down

Level 8

Location hidden

#101073 Jul 19, 2014
lot of jews on here, 7 is jewish, , my lil jewish devil friend,whom wish to distort Hebrew history,, im a Hebrew king, you cant trick me,i will never ever abandon truth for lie's, deedoo bullcrap gone take them back to jez-us bound hahahah in chains lol like run away slave caught lol hahah
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101074 Jul 19, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2 012/03/treemix-analysis-of-nor th-eurasians-and.html
<quoted text>
Can you read and comprehend or what???
The information CLEAR STATES THERE WERE "NO...I REPEAT NO WHITE PEOPLE...EVEN 7,000 THOUSAND YEARS AGO...LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
You are a "pink none melinated (LACKING SPECIFIC PROTINES NECESSARRY FOR PRODUCING NATURAL SUN PROTECTION FACTORS) do-called man kind.
Read what one of y'alls biggest haters of the people you call Africans/Blacks has to say.
WHITE SKIN CAME FROM CENTRAL ASIA 10 000 YEARS AGO! BEFORE THAT EUROPEANS LOOKED LIKE SWARTHY ITALIANS:
CROMAGNON DIRECT ANCESTOR OF EUROPEANS/MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE:
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...
ITALIAN LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE LABRANA MAN AND CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...

CROMAGNON carried MTDNA N and U WHICH ORIGINATED IN ASIA! LaBrana man carried Y-DNA Haplogroup C6 WHICH ORIGINATED IN ASIA!

EUROPEANS GOT THEIR WHITE SKIN FROM MIDDLE EASTERN NEOLITHIC FARMERS! Thats why they LOOK ALIKE!
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#101075 Jul 19, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
They think they are smart, but they'er not in the least. F-ing eith the link
40 000 year old CAUCASIAN MAN LOOKING LIKE A SWARTHY ITALIAN:
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...
MODERN ITALIAN LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE HIS ANCIENT ANCESTOR CROMAGNON/LABRANA MAN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...

Level 8

Location hidden

#101076 Jul 19, 2014
Hebrews devils working overtime, its to much fun, im broke because I have so much fun here,!! devil playing mind games,i say nobody gone go but the jews trying to vhange PIC of what happen to us THEY WORKING OVERTIME hahahahahah that truth I put on them by the GRACE OF CREATOR got them up . coming up with everything??? see how devil stick to site???? that TRUTH has came out bout the jews an us, ok the jews don't want us to EVER wake up , because it shows them to be FAKES, ok they don't like that even inside they own mine, because they get to see they self as living a LIE. so they fighting to distort an Deceive, see that devil hate truth, JEWS GONE awlaws be SEPHARVAIM an ASHKENAZ, an they lil babys. HEBREW its EASY TO READ JEWISH history THATS WHY im a KING im gone tell the secrate so we all can be HEBREW KINGS,check this, I knows law in us Jeremiah said so, an history prove him to be right, because if Returns from Babylon had done right , us Hebrews that fleed in 588BC wouldn't be alive, because they Returns would have done right would have been the ever lasting kingdom on earth, an would still be there, OK THIS WHAT makes you a HEBREW KING, knowing returns made Greeks roll up to END the old law, see it had to END at some time, an it wasn't with Herod temple in 70ad, ok knowing Malachi is last book, an them Hebrew history cut OFF, ok everything else gone be jewish history, ok newtestment is almost 500 difference ,SO to be a Hebrew king, you have to knows sepharvaim an ashkenaz the only jews, then you will see the whole PIC, I HATE GIVING UP my strong postion, but IM SPREADING the POWER,let ya;ll have some, SEE JEWS are only crafty if you don't see them, an they gone push a non hebrw message, even if they try mix it you will still Peep them, im strong in Hebrew history because I knows CUT off date, I just gave my game to everybody,thats how I rule

Level 8

Location hidden

#101077 Jul 19, 2014
an its in all my post, I ALWAYS said Greeks got rid of RETURNS, like I pulled jez-us mask off, like I showed it wasn't no lost tribes, like I showed, we went into Africa an never Europe, I showed, the whole pic, an I did it by knowing Cut off dates, see NO Nation could come to our land unless CREATOR willed them to, Greeks took Egypt an our Land,we aint gone live with the Freaky greekys an try keep law,they returns was wiped our because if NOT THEY WAS HAVING SEX WITH DEVIL, to pass the heritage back to the AMORITES DEFFEATING CREATOR PROMISE AN PLAN, see so old law had to be CUT, ok if old law cut an Israel suppose to have a law to end of world, ok it was told us it would be TUCKED IN US, ok we see this now, because we fighting for our heritage, an we see it was stolen,
7New Earth7

United States

#101078 Jul 19, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, OK JEZ-us loved the SCYTHIANS whom burn temple down,Scythopolis was the only one of the Decapolis cities located west of the Jordan,Jesus visiting Scythopolis, the road from the Galilee to Jericho and on "up to Jerusalem" passed through Scythopolis. This was the primary route followed by pilgrims from Galilee to the great festivals in the UNHoly City,Jesus's ministry an followers was from Scythopolis,of the Decapolis cities , Scythopolis, the chief Greek city of the Decapolis, the ancient city of Beth- shean, is where jez-us was,The Decapolis were inhabited primarily by Greek people who settled in the region after the time of Alexander the Great's conquest 332BC ok we knows SCYTHIANS,was there since 588BC, The Decapolis were inhabited primarily by Greek people who settled in the region after the time of Alexander the Great's conquest 332BC ok we knows SCYTHIANS,was there since 588BC, ok you peoples see?? the returns would have been the ONLY true Hebrews in the Land, ok i have shown how they made the Greeks roll up which CUT OLD LAW OFF FROM EGYPT , ok the Hebrew nation the 99% was gone into africa to get ready to be ship to strange land with yoke, ok the returns went to babylon made Greeks roll up WHICH ENDED HEBREW HISTORY AN HERITAGE, ok jez-us would be a sepharvaim jew reaching out to Scythian whom was taking on Jewish ways,ok check this,The Decapolis were inhabited by Greek people who settled in the region after the time of Alexander the Great's conquest,The cities were Scythopolis,("city of the Scythians" - ancient Bethshean, the only one of the Decapolis located to the west of the Jordan River), Hippus, Gadara, Pella , Philadelphia (ancient Rabbath-ammon), Gerasa, Dion, Canatha, Raphana, and Damascus. OK Canatha, is where jez-us made wine an talked bad to his momma, look check this,Exodus 20:12;Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
ok jez-us kicking it in the decapolis,canatha aka cana of Galilee,John 2:1;And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:ok jez-us water wine down,lol but look how he DISRESPECTED his momma John 2:3 ;And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
John 2:4;Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have down
hebrws came to save he whites like scythians. How many times will I say that? Ok one question. Do u want whites dead or rot in hell?
7New Earth7

United States

#101079 Jul 19, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Hebrews devils working overtime, its to much fun, im broke because I have so much fun here,!! devil playing mind games,i say nobody gone go but the jews trying to vhange PIC of what happen to us THEY WORKING OVERTIME hahahahahah that truth I put on them by the GRACE OF CREATOR got them up . coming up with everything??? see how devil stick to site???? that TRUTH has came out bout the jews an us, ok the jews don't want us to EVER wake up , because it shows them to be FAKES, ok they don't like that even inside they own mine, because they get to see they self as living a LIE. so they fighting to distort an Deceive, see that devil hate truth, JEWS GONE awlaws be SEPHARVAIM an ASHKENAZ, an they lil babys. HEBREW its EASY TO READ JEWISH history THATS WHY im a KING im gone tell the secrate so we all can be HEBREW KINGS,check this, I knows law in us Jeremiah said so, an history prove him to be right, because if Returns from Babylon had done right , us Hebrews that fleed in 588BC wouldn't be alive, because they Returns would have done right would have been the ever lasting kingdom on earth, an would still be there, OK THIS WHAT makes you a HEBREW KING, knowing returns made Greeks roll up to END the old law, see it had to END at some time, an it wasn't with Herod temple in 70ad, ok knowing Malachi is last book, an them Hebrew history cut OFF, ok everything else gone be jewish history, ok newtestment is almost 500 difference ,SO to be a Hebrew king, you have to knows sepharvaim an ashkenaz the only jews, then you will see the whole PIC, I HATE GIVING UP my strong postion, but IM SPREADING the POWER,let ya;ll have some, SEE JEWS are only crafty if brew history because I knows CUT off date, I just gave my game to everybody,thats how I rule
im observing everyone on this thread, and I can see ur views are gradually fading away. U saw the vid that was posted by one of the peps fees days back about a youtube Ben guy. See, you knows who posted it. Don't let life pass u by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 23 min 2 Dogs 27
A Black man Invented the Automobile (Mar '15) 28 min Reverend Chicken... 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min mdbuilder 1,417,193
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 54 min Vito 174
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 hr Moses 32
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Moses 885
Black men are the ORIGINAL cuckolds! (Oct '15) 2 hr king cuckold 22
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 2 hr KIP 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 47,814
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr fluer 219