Hebrew Israelite

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#100687 Jul 12, 2014
The west africa israel heritage is what you should tap into!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100688 Jul 12, 2014
F**k low iq israelites who never listen to god. Look at Egyptians!!!!!! Look at Mali!!!!!! Look at Benin!!!!!!!! Look at onitsha!!!!!!! Look at Washitaw (USA)!!!!!! All these were israel!!!!!! Claim your heritage!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100689 Jul 13, 2014
Look at the Mayans....etc all judeans!!!!! Jomons!!!!!!! Magdeburgs!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100690 Jul 13, 2014
Only the biblical israelites who joined the maccabees army made it through, so if you r looking for biblical israelites, then trace how the maccabees progressed after the BC time.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#100691 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
Only the biblical israelites who joined the maccabees army made it through, so if you r looking for biblical israelites, then trace how the maccabees progressed after the BC time.
p t old steady trick, if I say, if anybody even consider any of yo bull, they crazy too, we cant stop you from posting, your a devil, wishing to distort truth, THING is you can trick them IT DONT MATTER, its me you have to CONVINCE,you is a fool. evil, satan, lil boy, you is, anybody wish to distort our heritage is LUCIFER lil kid, your just that, LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE ME, since im the SOURCE from Hebrew history!! this Hebrew truth I have, gone wake us up, ok im not gone stop showing truth, ok you have to convince me, I knows your full of bull an lie on Hebrew history, you try make us in to non Hebrews, your a devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#100692 Jul 13, 2014
if devil cant CONVINCE me, then his Lie cant work!!! its ME they have to convince, in order to change Hebrew truth on here an make it into a LIE, its me, they have to convince, to change the flow of truth see? I have to fall for they trick an believe it they lie in order for them to make us think we aint Hebrews,they have to trick me, because I puh Hebrew history, so devil job is to make it seem lie in wrong, an this cant be happning hahahahah lol OLE FUNKY DEVIL YOU, I will NEVER EVER believe yo bullshit BECAUSE IT AINT NO HISTORY BEHIND nothing you say le devil you, you have to believe yo bullcrap lol hahahahahahlol hahahahah lol hahahah I aint GONE EVER NEVER BELIEE IN YO BULL CRAP OCCULT twist comic made up mixed with everything bullcrap hahahahha, ole devil pure entertainment OH checking you wont DEMINSH nothing I DO IM HEBREW BOSS ON HERE!! I knows our history , im boss on that

Level 8

Location hidden

#100693 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
you have to convince peoples because there is NO HISTORY behind nothing you say, your sent in to destroy the BOARD, an drain it of TRUTH, you have to believe in that shit your kicking hahahah lol NOBODY but a DAMN fool gone believe in anything yo wicked tail got to say WE trying to keep it HEBREW history, your a nut, let out crazy house an DISCOVERED a computer,, why you keep coming here trying to change our history??? why you want us to be messed up???? we Messed up without TRUTH an you knows this, YOU HAVE TO Be a EVIL LOOKING person, I ENVISION YOU WITH TWO OVER GROWN Horns on yo head, I Envision you a a GREEN DEVIL hahahahah ole devil with a PINK FANG hahahahah THATS how I envision you ole devil you hhahah pink fangs an green horns hhhahah you the green devil hHHAH hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#100694 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
YOU IS A green devil WITH PINK FANGS hahahaha ole devil can turn PINK hahahah I envision you as a sinister evil looking devil, come to computer every day to try distort truth you hate us Hebrews, you wish we didn't know truth THAT GOT TO BE THE MOST EVILIST THING IN WORD, is to try distort our heritage Hebrew heritage knowing we been dogged out for not knowing whom we be, YOUR A EVIL ass person to try spend yo time to distort anything DEALING with us DISPORIA peoples, your a evil dog for even trying,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100695 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. EVERY JEW IN WORLD GOT THEY START THERE! NO WAY ROUND THAT! thats in bible! ya cant CHANGE THAT lol hahahah lets see you go undo that? if every jew got they start when the Assyrians placed them in our Land an they been there every since, an the Hebrews ran into africa!on numerous occasions,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldee, an the Chaldean be them jews they even have our history wrote in that tongue! now how we gone be afread of the Chaldees but now our history is wrote in it? wake up sucka! ok here is more!Jeremiah 44:26;Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.Them Hebrews went to west africa! all the Enemy kept coming to Egypt, we had to move on! then in west africa we was removed to all nations,Also Hebrews was taken from all over west africa was for transportation,the only way to sail west an still have a cargo of humans, us Hebrews read DUET 28 in Bible its identical to what they call Black history! black means drak NO LITE, our history is the Light of the world, an all Jews have been trace to their Origin, we knows where they come from,the computer an the information from research, is available, for those that want to come out of BLACK HISTORY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100696 Jul 13, 2014
Jeremiah 25:3;From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.Jeremiah 25:4;And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.Jeremiah 25:5;They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:Jeremiah 25:6;And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. we knows that hurt would be to get ship to all nations in the form of slavery! it was told to Moses an told to us by the Prophets,Jeremiah 25:7;Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.you see we worshiped the "queen of Heaven" the true roots of the christian church!,Jeremiah 25:8;Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words? "perpetual desolations"aint no Hebrew gone stay there in the Land, they gone all go into africa, where there was NO war, were we could WHIP everybody, NOBODY in africa could deal with us, so we made Kingdoms an we thought we was safe, an we was for awhile, because the whites would get sick in the woods warm hot weather isn't good for they skin, they didn't have all the things they have now to protect they skin, by the TROPIC OF CANCER is where we was look it up , it took the Jews to intermingle with them Arabs to soften up an give hue to they skin then they came into africa looking for us! we had wars with them, we was push to deep in the forest of west africa the Japehet kids the Romans at the top the Arabs mixed with everything coming from the east,Jeremiah 25:10;Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.Jeremiah 25:11 ;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.That would mean all those went into africa would get the Curses an not see the Land NO MO, an those went to Babylon 11ke they told Jeremiah 25:12 would come back home,Jeremiah 25:12;And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.you see Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, was of that Ham AMORITE blood line, then in comes Japehet blood line the Armenians, an Ashkenaz, they all from the NORTH an they came to get Babylon an to Get those that ran to JUDAH, because Assyria was taken over By Babylon an ALL HEBREWS went into Judah,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria

Level 8

Location hidden

#100697 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
ole GREEN devil, I seen you MENTION "SAITE Egypt?? FOOL IM SUPER Hebrew on SAITE, I can post all day on it, it was the door opener to all African descendent peoples in east Mesopotamia to get they ass into Africa, lol is all it was, I knows everything Hebrew, you slick learning, to build lie's.t wont work Hebrew history dealing with bible is lier proof, you cant lie an it don't be fond out, your a green devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#100698 Jul 13, 2014
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never lose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , when the Babylonians was at the Peoples the Hebrews living in Judah remember the Hebrews escaped from the Assyrians in 722BC,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria. so we knows the Hebrews of Yisrael was in Judah, ok the Babylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into AFRICA thats 100% in Bible, ok at what point did they get removed from africa? the ONLY TIME PEOPLES been moved from africa an taken world wide was when we got taken down thru there with YOKE of IRON on our peoples Neck,OK HOW THE JEWS GOING TO BE HEBREWS? when they suffered non of curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis and Nehardea. Jewish chronicles state that they enjoyed a long period of peace and maintained close and positive contacts with the reigning dynasty. This is proved among other things, by the participation of the Jews in the rebellions against Trajan (the Roman Emperor) in Mesopotamia (116 AD). In addition, the Jews took an active part in organizing the silk trade, an advantage they owed to the evident support of the kings"}The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.

Location hidden

#100699 Jul 13, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never lose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , abylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis he Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.
ok maybe this will help. From the saite period, till the peak of the post Israel-saite-Egypt, many different things happened. There were mass murders of many israelites, there were people taken into slavery, there were all sorts. DON'T come up with tricks to say they didn't die in mass in egypt, just say that many died and many escaped. Likewise some were still captured in egypt and taken elsewher,,sunr around wests africa, maybe in other places, but many different issues must have occurred!!!!!! Don't try to cool down the issue as if god didn't predict it wouldn't be a smooth sail for the israelites. Why are u makking the obvious look as if there is something too hard to understand about it????? When I say AAs arent biblical israelites, I mean that many started living cultureless lives, because tey said it in egypt.....so even if 3000 -5000 escaped to west africa, they intermarried and everyone mixed, the israelites and the west African judeans!! So there was no pure biblical israelite anywhere!!!!!they were seen from the bigger ancestral perspective which was the continental judeans aka jews!!!!!!!!! Even if few AAs will have the jacobian blood it will maybe 10%, based in all I have said!!!!!! What's the fuss there???? Are the west Africans they met when the arrive west africa any less hebrew than them??? What is this all about??????? Grow up!!!!!!!! Daniel 11:37!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#100701 Jul 13, 2014
How is all of this EGOISM teaching our kids anything???

All of these dudes come in here thinking they're going to force everybody to follow them. When you don't by into their BS, Suddenly they want to claim you're some sort of ENEMY of THEM!!! And therefore, they want to claim that you; "are the ENEMY of all BROTHERS and SISTERS!!!"

GTFOH...ALL OF YOU FALSE @SSED SO-CALLED WANNABE PROPHET MUTHAFUGGAS!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO FOOD TO FEED THOSE SUFFERING SOULS...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR @SS TO HIT THE BRICKS...YA SATANIC DOGS!!!!!!!!!!

This is about the BUILDING AND RECONSTRUCTION OF A PEOPLES SALVATION!!!

NOBODY NEEDS ALL OF THIS CRAZY BS ABOUT "YOUR @SS!!!!!!!!!!"

THIS AIN'T ABOUT NO ONE INDIVIDUAL... THINKING HE'S SOME FREAKING SHEPPARD LEADING A "BLIND FLOCK!!!"

HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE TOLD/ASKED: "IF YOU'VE GOT BIBLICAL/SPIRITUAL...HISTORICA L...ARCHAEOLOGICAL...MIGRATION ...BIOLOGICAL/GENETIC...ETC... ETC...ETC!!! DON'T NOBODY WANT TO HERE YOUR STUPID ARGUMENTS ANY FREAKING MORE!!! GOT THAT???

Location hidden

#100702 Jul 13, 2014
THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN..."BUY INTO"
Slave Coast

United States

#100703 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
How is all of this EGOISM teaching our kids anything???
All of these dudes come in here thinking they're going to force everybody to follow them. When you don't by into their BS, Suddenly they want to claim you're some sort of ENEMY of THEM!!! And therefore, they want to claim that you; "are the ENEMY of all BROTHERS and SISTERS!!!"
GTFOH...ALL OF YOU FALSE @SSED SO-CALLED WANNABE PROPHET MUTHAFUGGAS!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO FOOD TO FEED THOSE SUFFERING SOULS...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR @SS TO HIT THE BRICKS...YA SATANIC DOGS!!!!!!!!!!
This is about the BUILDING AND RECONSTRUCTION OF A PEOPLES SALVATION!!!
NOBODY NEEDS ALL OF THIS CRAZY BS ABOUT "YOUR @SS!!!!!!!!!!"
THIS AIN'T ABOUT NO ONE INDIVIDUAL... THINKING HE'S SOME FREAKING SHEPPARD LEADING A "BLIND FLOCK!!!"
HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE TOLD/ASKED: "IF YOU'VE GOT BIBLICAL/SPIRITUAL...HISTORICA L...ARCHAEOLOGICAL...MIGRATION ...BIOLOGICAL/GENETIC...ETC... ETC...ETC!!! DON'T NOBODY WANT TO HERE YOUR STUPID ARGUMENTS ANY FREAKING MORE!!! GOT THAT???
you got that right? Ive been poppin in and out. Its gotten so bad even the trolls dont post. lol. Thats how you know when your sword is sharp, trolls be on here day and night. Now they dont even bother. Its time to get busy.

Location hidden

#100704 Jul 13, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right? Ive been poppin in and out. Its gotten so bad even the trolls dont post. lol. Thats how you know when your sword is sharp, trolls be on here day and night. Now they dont even bother. Its time to get busy.
Yea man, all that grandstanding as if people are going to fall inline with religious BS.

We need to compete these Migration and Ancestral Bloodlines and Paths.

The word makes it clear ABOUT, all of the false prophets and confusion. These kinds coming HERE, makes that VERY apparent!!!

Location hidden

#100705 Jul 13, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah man, all that grandstanding as if people are going to fall inline with religious BS.

We need to compete these Migration and Ancestral Bloodlines and Paths.

The word makes it clear ABOUT, all of the false prophets and confusion. These kinds coming HERE, makes that VERY apparent!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100706 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text> I say AAs arent biblical israelites, I mean that many started living cultureless lives, because tey said it in egypt!!!!!!
YOU IS A DEVIL. that's for sure everybody knows this, ok AA ARE BIBICAL Israelites because the CURSE is our history an we needs REDEMTION the only peoples on WHOLE face of EARTH, OK it was told in BIBLE ISRAEL would be just like that ok we knows we only peoples to get ship from Africa into slavery an lost our heritage the CREATOR but that on Hebrews ONLY no other peoples has them problems, ok the whole HEBREW nation ran into Africa in Book of Jeremiah, but the ones taken to Babylon whom also ran into Africa when Greeks show up, dude its a rap no way to change history, I got over a 100 post on how land was empty of Hebrews in 588BC till retunes came from Babylon, an we have they names,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100707 Jul 13, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>the west African judeans!! So there was no pure biblical israelite anywhere!!!!!they were seen from the bigger ancestral perspective which was the continental judeans aka jews!!!!!!!!! Even if few AAs will have the jacobian blood it will maybe 10%, based in all I have said!!!!!! What's the fuss there???? Are the west Africans they met when the arrive west africa any less hebrew than them??? What is this all about??????? Grow up!!!!!!!! Daniel 11:37!!!!!!
EVERYBODY SEE THIS JEW?? im thur talking to his evil ass, TOO TOOO EVIL. he or IT is the MOST SINISTER person on here, this devil, DO HARM TO PEOPLES just pulling up, trying to see, ole devil, trying to stop flow of history, LOOK what DEVIL POST, you can olny be from JUDAH is in Jacob was yo Daddy.them peoples from Africa that MISS slavery with yoke aint Hebrews,you got to have all curses on you NOT SOME. we had them all. an they still on us, you is a Mad GREEN DEVIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,508,442
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 7 min Ben 2,004
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 29 min KIP 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 42 min BigSomali 1,410
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 49 min Israelite Suprema... 1
Crazy Ghetto Names 1 hr 2 Dogs 10
Study finds white wimmenz have sloppy coochie lol (Jun '16) 1 hr Really Pretty 13
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr JRT 38
White men are the solution for the single black... 2 hr Chocolate 116
More from around the web