Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#100361 Jul 4, 2014
i can see where they started to hide whom Scythian was, gog, they burn an had edicts to burn scythian history, see Scythian been keeping they own history sepharvaims destroyed it, see peoples dont see the fight Ashkenazim an sepharvaim had all the way up to Hitler,all yo wars gone be between ashkenaz an sepharvaim them two houses, ok ashkenaz gog call the shoots, both guilty of stealing our heritage, i can see sepharvaim breaking fold an telling the truth just to destroy the ashkenaz monster that grow out of control, not say the sepharvaims are for us hebrews, we knows better, but ashkenaz an sepharvaim been at war an peoples cant see it if you dont knows truth real truth,

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#100362 Jul 4, 2014
I told yall this Ben guy wasn't gon respond to my advice to 'ask the CREATOR questions by going to visions consciously, and asking this PARTICULAR question about who really melchizedek's ancestors were/are'......... God will reply with one or more sentences. Audibly!!!!!!! All u have to do is dream consciously, don't sleep off, so that you will be aware when in the dreamland/dream-state. So why????????? Why is he bypassing God??

Location hidden

#100363 Jul 4, 2014
You will see an angel and he will either day melchizedek is a hebrew or whatever. Do as I say!!!!!!! Dream and ASK!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100364 Jul 4, 2014
Typo : You will see an angel and he will either say.........

Location hidden

#100365 Jul 4, 2014
Ask about jesus.. Ask anything

Level 8

Location hidden

#100366 Jul 4, 2014
i aint got to ask shit, im showing you devils what time it is,you devils cant change nothing, so you come off crazy, ok ask yo damn self why you trying to hate on board, ask yo self that shit, why you been trying to trick peoples,on here? ask yo self that

Level 8

Location hidden

#100367 Jul 4, 2014
bet jez-us punk ass cant rise from what i showed, ok why would slavery owner give us right god?????? he evil ass is smarter then what we thought, got everybody messed up on jez-us. bet you devils cant lie now, oh evil deogs got our peoples mind messed up , we gone be saved from jez-us evil ass

Level 8

Location hidden

#100368 Jul 4, 2014
we had they ass right by calling them devils, anybody put a false god on peoples oppressed an trick them is the devil, gave us a damn scythian god, you devils aint nothing nice, ole jez-us a Scythian Resurrection god, THATS WHY WE GOT TOP BE FREED

Location hidden

#100369 Jul 4, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i aint got to ask shit, im showing you devils what time it is,you devils cant change nothing, so you come off crazy, ok ask yo damn self why you trying to hate on board, ask yo self that shit, why you been trying to trick peoples,on here? ask yo self that
I'm not saying you should ask me on this thread!!!!!!!!!! I hope u r not misunderstanding the ASKING of questions.......... I mean you should ASK ANGELS!!!!!!!! People never knew about this!!!!!!!!!! See its all over the bible, that man/prophets CAN communicate DIRECTLY WITH ANGELS/GOD!!!!! BUT FOR YOU TO SEE AN ANGEL, YOU HAVE TO BE IN YOUR DREAM.....LUCID DREAM/VISION!!!!!!!!!! A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware
that one is dreaming. In a lucid dream, the dreamer has greater chances to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream or be able to manipulate their imaginary experiences in the dream environment.[10][11][12] Lucid dreams can
be realistic and vivid.[13] It is shown that there are higher amounts of beta-1 frequency band (13–19 Hz) experienced by lucid dreamers, hence there is an increased amount of activity in the parietal lobes making lucid dreaming a conscious process.[14] en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

Location hidden

#100370 Jul 4, 2014
This my conversation with you (ben) will prove to people how so distant/enstranged/away you are from god. Because they will see that yiu are not happy that I tell you to ask god questions. Who knows? Its possible that the rest are already experimenting with their 3rd eyes, like Slave Coast, Johns, trollslayer, etc. Who knows? Ill keep bringing this up to prove how you don't follow god. Ill leave it off to you to prove otherwise. "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Joel 2:28

Level 8

Location hidden

#100373 Jul 5, 2014
The Babylonian exile was not a demographic disaster for ancient Judah. 2 Kings 25:12 says that “some of the poorest of the land” were left behind to work the land;2 Kings 25:12But the captain of the guard left of the poor of the land to be vine dressers and husbandmen scholars today estimate that “some” actually represented 90% of the population and that only the elite were exiled. why take a bunch of poor people to your land that your going to have to feed? no country back then would take on a task like that! in the event of an invasion, the peoples are given a chance to flee in its initial attack, it makes it easy for the invading army!Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,Ezekiel 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:Ezekiel 33:3;If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;Ezekiel 33:4;Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. in that cases you would have a refugee crisis, an peoples in harms way of an invading army will go to the Nears safest place, Egypt being the case!, an if you look at the atmosphere of Egypt at the time of our crisis, you would see that Egypt was the place we went, we even said so, ok before,the Assyrians came we was in Judah, Yisrael was,,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria,ok the Saite Period, or Dynasty 26 (664–525 B.C.we would be in Eygpt beacues the Assyrians had got Egypt an was using its peoples as well as us to fight the Babylonians ,612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.the Good Book is on time 610 BC—Necho II succeeds Psamtik I (Psammetichus) as king of Egypt.We was cool with the Assyrians that had set up puppets in Egypt , Egypt tried to come thru our land to Help the Assyrians against Babylon, Babylon got them an us! that would have push us deeper into africa being that all the enemy's was coming from the east,,after the collapse of the Assyrian empire in 612 B.C.) the major foreign threat to Egypt came from the Babylonians. that was doing Jeremiah days an good book show you how we all went into Africa, an doing that time when Egypt had got cool with Assyria which was being attacked by the Babylonians, we came home that's why good book said they came from all over from where they was driven an came back to Judah,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the Assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into Africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind,,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.",We was in africa then all curses came down on us, we the only peoples to get ship from africa world wide, no other time in history!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100374 Jul 5, 2014
the Jewish Diaspora of the Hellenistic period should not be confused with either the Assyrian or Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews, the Jewish peoples Diaspora came about during the Hellenistic period, unlike the earlier Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews,The Jews Diaspora did not originate because of forced expulsion. the Yisraelites expelled from Judea by Nebuchadnezzar had returned to the land of Zion.ok check this they are called the Rdeturns from the babylonian captivity they made it all home with none left in babylon because it was a order by CREATOR to return home Jeremiah 50:1 The word that the LORD spoke against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.
Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and save every man his life; be not cut off in her iniquity: for it is the time of Jehovah's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompense.
all hebrews was home to go into africa before Greeks show up ok check this;1#The Hellenistic Diaspora was, for the most part, a voluntary movement of Jews into the Hellenistic kingdoms that created the Jewish presence outside Judea, especially in Ptolemaic Egypt 2#This Diaspora was wedged By Jewish roman Leaders to get their peoples to move into the Roman Empire,3# Jews of Sepharvaim were coerced into coming to Egypt by false promises of riches. Jews, as Greek speaking non-Egyptians having the official rank of Hellene, could attain practically all positions under the Ptolemies.That got alot of Jews moving around in the Roman Empire,they had Learned everything from our Books, we had Real science books,we had Knowledge from CREATOR,ok 4#In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, the relations between the Jewish Sepharvaims and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Jewish Sepharvaims refugees streamed to Egypt an off to Spain,an became the sephardim the Sephardi ok. The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea because they the Sepharvaims looked at any Jew that was roman to be a traitor of religion,an stolen home land they had received long ago from the king of Assyria, and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt an their move on thru North africa to get in Spain a wave of Jewish refugees streamed to Europe ok check this. The vast majority of the Jewish Diaspora under the Ptolemies was loyal to the monarchy, and attempted to participate in the society as much as they wanted,Philo was a jew an he was richer then any King,Jewish sepharvaim communities were usually organized as separate bodies in Egypt, they did retain a very close connection with Jerusalem, as evident by the fact that several Jewish High Priests of Judea came for visits to Alexandria, to help them along with Book writing,Large Jewish communities in Egypt were classified by the Egyptian authorities as Politai, and as such enjoyed the protection of civil laws. The Jews were a distinct group, they were below the Greeks, however, they were above the native Egyptian population that was of Black African Orgin that was unlike the Greek or roman whites of Europe. The situation and the social position of the Jews would change from monarch to monarch. The ancient Hellenistic historian Hecataeus of Abdera in his account of Judaism, written in the beginning of the Hellenistic Period, characterized the Jewish religion rather favorably. Not one bad curse fell on the Jews, they was living the high life in the Diaspora ok the Damn Ptolemies was Jewish to from they marriage to the Jewish Lysimachus the Ptolemies was a mixture of ashkenaz an sepharvaim they run Europe an north africa, the jews lived the good life

Level 8

Location hidden

#100375 Jul 5, 2014
Hebrews under NEW law that was told Jeremiah in Africa,Jeremiah 31:3;,Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32';Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE yo jez-us would be under that law, see the Returns was still under that old law, but the CREATOR is smarter then man so it was told the peoples going into Africa in 588BC, an that cant be changed non at all plus we was told everybody has to pay for they on sin's we was never told of a RESURRECTING son, coming to do ANYTHING for usm but wqe was told this look look Deuteronomy 24:16 ;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.ok we was told that fresh out of africa the first time that everybody got to pay fo they own sin;s never a demi-god saving us for our sin's or a god son, we was told this look look Ezekiel 14:14 ;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.NOW we talking bout NOAH we was told NOBODY can save you but what you do an the CREATOR gone judge that ok look look because you peoplers trying to keep my peoples DAMNED, see i gonhe show the REAL hebrews loook look 2 Chronicles 25:4 ;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.ok look we was even told doing the Babylon Captivity so even the Returns from Babylon knew not to worship a god son, an that everybody had to pay for what they did, see we lost nation an Temple which was for all the peoples , by then we was losing heritage an we had to be told that everybody had to pay for they sin's as they was told look look goinhg into Babylon we was told this,Ezekiel 18:20 ;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. SEE WE WAS TOLD in Babylon aint NO son dying for you, see you fools have to knows about the sepharvaim an what they was doing in Babylon on them two rivers, fools they was book keeping history they jews was recording Babylons History, gog, ok you fools dont think they can make a god???:?: fools they been keeping demon history for sin's Babylon , was evil, see devils not gone want you to know truth, because he benefit when you walk in ignorance, an they hate this truth,look look 2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin. SEE we was told that over an over so the jews make sure we do just the oppisit an thats what your doing when you believe in a god-son dying for you, what good is jez0us other then that?????? wake up this is a message to the hebrews all others keep believing hahahah lol hahah

Location hidden

#100376 Jul 5, 2014
I told yall! Ben won't wana talk to God!!!!!!!! Tot I was joking?????? Think again!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100377 Jul 5, 2014
Yall should go to yiur dreams and ASK angels about NEW law!!!!!!! Don't fabricate false doctrines, like ben.

Level 8

Location hidden

#100378 Jul 5, 2014
ole devils ate truth.you gone be crazy to think we would even consider anything you say, you have proven over an over how you would like to distort Hebrew heritage, anything you say gone be garbage, your "the "Garbage man 7 " I wouldn't ask yo wicked god for nothing, yo god is the devil,ya' you wicked tail would love for us to be DREAMING hahahah ya; yo wicked tail wish this was all a DREAM hahahaha lol hahahah ole dreamboy WAKE YO WICKED TAIL up. we wouldn't foo with youn or yo wicked nogod. your jewish, no Hebrew even respond to you,i just hate to let you slide with lil remarks. not that they mean anything , but you must knows that we knows your a hater,, that's been what you been doing on his board, is trying yo best to make Hebrews into a DREAM hahahahah lol jajaj

Level 8

Location hidden

#100379 Jul 5, 2014
see devil slick because its Opposite what devil say, DEVIL say I don't want to talk to CREATOR. ole fool Its CREATOR OPEN MY EYES TO see you devil clear, that's why we knows what we knows, I knows them jews r jews but never Hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100380 Jul 5, 2014
40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.

Level 8

Location hidden

#100381 Jul 5, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
Yall should go to yiur dreams and ASK angels about NEW law!!!!!!! Don't fabricate false doctrines, like ben.
character assassination?? devil THATS NO good you got to prove things round here, you have NO way to change TRUTH, so you try character assassination, you devils will try anything, I GOT THIS you see this, im gone open doors, for us to get in, we Hebrew veteran's round here, with real history. I JUST OPEN the Jez-us door, I took HING off, its wide open, nobody gone follow Lucifer now, oh how they trick the mess out of us, I MADE HISTORY< I Bust the jez-us code wide open,,Jez-us cant Never be saved now. you cant even save him now hahahah he sho cant save you hahahahah

Location hidden

#100382 Jul 5, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>character assassination?? devil THATS NO good you got to prove things round here, you have NO way to change TRUTH, so you try character assassination, you devils will try anything, I GOT THIS you see this, im gone open doors, for us to get in, we Hebrew veteran's round here, with real history. I JUST OPEN the Jez-us door, I took HING off, its wide open, nobody gone follow Lucifer now, oh how they trick the mess out of us, I MADE HISTORY< I Bust the jez-us code wide open,,Jez-us cant Never be saved now. you cant even save him now hahahah he sho cant save you hahahahah
animal sounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Mighty Righty 1,115,795
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 4 min Nance 26
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 33
Paul Mooney Jesus Is Black 5 min UTB 6
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 6 min Rainbow Kid 32
Why are black males such pitiful crybabies? 8 min Primm 14
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Oct '08) 9 min UTB 20
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 30 min NotSoDivineMsM 315
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 34 min Niko 450
Ebola case in Texas 44 min NotSoDivineMsM 90