Hebrew Israelite
7new earth7

South Africa

#100029 Jun 28, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
OK CHECK THIS The emperor scorpion, is a species of scorpion native to rainforests and savannas in West Africa. ok we had two kings or chieftains of that name during the Protodynastic Period of Upper Egypt.King Scopion's name and title show he was of west African origin the Libyan kings from Sahara ,Egypt was divided into several minor kingdoms that were fighting each other.Scopion' king Represent west africa, ok Narmer was from East Africa upper Egypt, all Egypt civil wars is based on East or West control of Africa
yall do u see how an illiterate describes things?????? That's why im ashamed.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#100030 Jun 28, 2014
Togarmah;third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat.Hayk son of Togarmah had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon. Hayk emigrated to the region near Mount Ararat with an extended household of at least 300 and settled there, founding a village,The Armenians are an ancient people who live in an ancient land. Their home lies in the highlands surrounding the biblical mountains of Ararat, the Armenian peoples founders was born in Babylon "Armanak" Hayk son, an Hayk uncle was ASHKENAZ,an he took Babylon over an thats your jews in Babylon an they lived in sepaharvaim, an Cutha, an . Eastward of the Euphrates and southward of Sippara,an from them the Babylonian system has been pass to the world! even the SEPHARVAIMs are from JAPHEHT, which is living in SHEM house! just like our father Noah said,Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.Canaan was the servent thru his kids the AMORITES whom lived in Babylon!Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,they had TEMPLES, an them Arabs was there to they make up 50% of sephardic blood the other is 25% european an the other 25% is Mongolian,them be your jew

Level 8

Location hidden

#100031 Jun 28, 2014
7new earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yiu ate saying Hebrews worshipped an Egyptian god, but didn't describe when????? Who and how, but all u did was say; "Egyptian influence among the Hebrews can be seen in bible, it was one of the reason the Hebrew nation fell,down, an went to curses,"
, you peoples wack, you cant change Hebrew history, its not in yo hands, its in our hands,we say whats what now, you jews had yo chance we see ya;ll aint gone never tell it like it is,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100032 Jun 28, 2014
here is jewish history, next post

Level 8

Location hidden

#100033 Jun 28, 2014
Adiabene,Its rulers converted to Judaism from Ashurism in the 1st century. Queen Helena of Adiabene (known in Jewish sources as Heleni HaMalka) moved to Jerusalem where she built palaces for herself and her sons, Izates bar Monobaz and Monobaz II at the northern part of the city of David, south of the Temple Mount. According to the Talmud, both Helena and Monbaz donated large funds for the Temple of,Armenia has been connected with the biblical Ashkenaz. The Armenians are termed "the Ashkenazi nation" in their literature. According to this tradition, the genealogy in Genesis 10:3 extended to the populations west of the Volga. In Jewish usage Ashkenaz is equated with Armenia; in addition, it sometimes covers neighboring ["*Adiabene"!](Targ. Jer. 51:27), and also Khazaria!!"Jeremiah 50:24;I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware:them whites had to been in Babylon to do a ;Coup d'état had to had happen meaning they "the kingdoms of Ararat aka Georgian ancient Armenians, Minni, and Ashchenaz; aka Khazars,Gomer'Riphath and Togarmah, the real KHAZARs we just knows them by that one name, They got too many names! anyway in order for Ashchenaz;thats all his son's an Georgian ancient Armenians, to take BABYLON unawares they had to do a ;Coup d'état, they would have to have been up in her! an they was up in Her,Babylon,Researcher Kevin Alan Brook suggests that one avenue for the transmission of Armenians genes to Ashkenazi Jewry might be the aristocracy of the ancient kingdom of Adiabene, who converted to Judaism in the first century AD. According to Josephus, Monobazus:the king of Adiabene, who had also the name of Bazeus, fell in love with his sister, Helena, and took her to be his wife, and begat her with child. But as he was in bed with her one night, he lad his hand upon his sister belly The child’s name was Izates, and when he was older, a Sepharvaim Jewish Radhanites merchant named Ananias acquainted him with the religion of Judaism, with which he became deeply interested. His mother, Queen Helena, had been previously won over to Judaism without his knowing it. Upon ascending the throne, on the death of his father, Izates discovered the conversion of his mother, and he himself intended to convert to Judaism, and even to accept circumcision. He was, however, dissuaded from it by both his teacher Ananias, and by his mother, but was ultimately persuaded thereto by another Jew, Eleazar.Izates was succeeded by his brother, Monobazes II, who, according to Jewish tradition, as recorded in the Jewish Encyclopedia, was the son of Agrippa II and Helena. Monobazes II himself had a son, named Izates II, who married Cleopatra, the granddaughter of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, and sister to Ptolemy King of Mauritania, who had been married to Drusilla, before she divorced him for Felix Antonius. Their granddaughter, Awde of Osrhoene, married Mithridates Arshakuni, the son of Vologaeses I of Parthia, the great-grandson Antiochus I of Commagene, and from him were descended the kings of Armenia and Parthian and Sassanid Empires of Persia. The grandson of Awde and Mithridates Arshakuni, Vologaeses V “Great King” of Parthia, married the daughter of Pharamenses III, who was a descendant of Alexander the Great, as well as Cleopatra and Mark Antony. Their son was Chosroes I “the Great” Arshakuni, King of Armenia, who ruled from 197 to 238 AD, the father of Tiridates II of Armenia"

Level 8

Location hidden

#100034 Jun 28, 2014
THIS IS JEISH HISTORY,Born in Shechem as the eldest son to Sarmatian High Priest Nethanel (300-332). He is notable for rejecting the cult of Paulinicism and rebuilding the Sarmatians as an independent state. He is also notable as the 1st Sarmatian High Priest to also claim himself "King of Israel".
After the uprisings known as the "Bar Kokhba Revolt" (133-135 CE) led by Simon ben Gamaliel III, the Rabbinical sect of Judaisim had been reduced to a handful of survivors.
The cult of Paulinicism had not fared much better after the death of its charismatic leader Joiachim (Justin Martyr) in 166, great grandson of Nethanel (Barabbas) also known as St Paul of Tarsus. The Sarmatians which had been split thanks to Paulinicism then underwent a return to pre-Pauline worship inthe tradition of the Sephardic Sarmatian liturgy, including animal sacrifice and rituals.
In spite of the history of turmoil, the land trade through the Palestinian region remained strategically vital for Constantinople as it did during the era of Rome. However, since the breakdown of Roman control of the region, the various Jewish noble family states such as the Himyarites (Yemen), Nabatea (Arabia) and Sarmara grew greatly in wealth and influence.
Upon the death of his father, Baba Rabba declared himself the 1st King of Israel. With the assistance of Scholar Marqah, Baba Rabba reconstituted Sarmara as a cohesive state, commissioning the rebuilding of the Sarmatian Temple at Mt Gerezim for the first time since its destruction under the Hasmoneans in the 2nd Century BCE.
Baba Rabba then ordered the kingdom of Israel to be divided upon into 12 administrative districts, each under the leadership of a layman and a priest family, or "tribe" of the Menasheh. This is almost certainly the origin of the 12 "tribes" of Israel and the search for their re-unification after the kingdom of Israel was smashed by the Byzantine armies of Justinian.
Baba Rabba also founded a legislative council of three priests and four laymen and conferred upon each member the title of "hakham".

Level 8

Location hidden

#100035 Jun 28, 2014
THIS S JEWISH HISTORY NOT HEBREW ISRAELITE HISTORY!! LOOK LOOK Samaritans fled West across the Mediterranean to escape the Eastern power of the Holy Roman Empire, the most notable being the surviving High Priest bloodlines to the marshes at the mouth of the Po and Piave rivers at the top of the Adriatic and another colony of refugees that landed on the coast of the southern Aremorica along the Morbihan Bay in Gaul (Spain). Another notable group of refugees fled north and inland into the Caucus mountains, later to become known as the Khazars.Sepharvaim came to help Ashkenaz get on his Feet,they have to be made to move every now then, get they money flowing,Whilst isolated, the Sarmatian refugees --no longer able to call themselves Sarmatians under the capital Roman crime--demonstrated remarkable cohesiveness. They renamed themselves the Enetoi -- Greek for "praisworthy/chosen" --soon becoming famous as traders and scholars.
Their colony in the north Adriatic was named after the renamed Sarmatians as Enetoi (Latin: Veneti), becoming one of the most famous cities in history --Venice, THATS JEWISH HISTOY, NOT HEBREW ISRAELITE HISTORY!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100036 Jun 28, 2014
jewish History right here!! look look a significant portion of the Jewish population was living in Babylon the Ashkenaz, which was outside the bounds of the Roman Empire, the rabbis there put together their discussions, the end product of which was called Talmud Bavli or the Babylonian Talmud. Even before this process had begun in Babylon, in the land of Israel, another set of discussions took place and the end result was Talmud Yerushalmi or the Jerusalem Talmud.(Incidentally, the Jerusalem Talmud was not written in Jerusalem; it was written in Tiberias, the last place where the Sanhedrin sat, but was called the Jerusalem Talmud in deference to the Sanhedrin’s rightful home.)the Sepharvaim put together the Jerusalem Talmud, this the devil that started the LOST TRIBE mess he help put together the Jerusalem talmud "Rabbi Akiva’an his buddy s,Rabbi Meir,Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, the author of the Zohar, the central text of the Kabbalah,Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai’s son, Rabbi Eliezer,Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai’s son, Rabbi Eliezer, an many more!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100037 Jun 28, 2014
Hayk Nahapet;is the legendary patriarch and founder of the Armenian nation. He is said to have settled at the foot of Mount Ararat, traveled to assist in building the Tower of Babel, and, after his return, defeated the Babylonian king Bel (believed by some researchers to be Nimrod) on August 11, 2492 BC (Navasard) near the mountains of Lake Van, in the southwestern part of historic Armenia (present-day eastern Turkey). WAKE UP!Armanak" Hayk son,be them jewish peoples ORIGIN!look up Armanak" Hayk son,thats they DADDY too one of the main ones was OLE HAYK

Level 8

Location hidden

#100038 Jun 28, 2014
ok the reason we can make difference is because of new law in wsthat was given to us, AFTER THOSE DAYS MEANING SLAVERY, see the law was to kick in that's in u, that's why they be trying to see whom dna is what because, its a law in the Hebrews , ok next post will show the law that's in us

Level 8

Location hidden

#100039 Jun 28, 2014
the TRUTH is in us we dont need SIN-OF-GOG,we under New law where the law an truth is in us, see once we wake up an realize our history, we get right truth then, see look at this verse, Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.ok we can relate to you beastly peoples because we got a beast element in us from slavery days,OK look look Jeremiah 31:28;And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. see this is fixing to Happen its taking place now, as you peoples fall we rise, we the ONLY peoples on whole FACE of EARTH controlled by others, mexican can go where his peoples from. same for Chinese, WE have NO LAND or peoples like us that Control land they we can freely go to, we Have No Nation, Nothing, an a beastly peoples rule over us, make laws unfair to us,look look Devil look,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE that law we RAN from into africa which brung about slavery an lost of Heritage, ok look look devil look,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.SEE devil the Law is IN us, so we gone ACT LIKE THIS, we gone be about things of this Nature, because its a LAW in us,Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more, SEE DEVIL we dont have to have temples an such because everybody will know the Truth, as we tell you now about our HEBREW heritage, if your not for the hebrews then your AGAINST CREATOR

Level 8

Location hidden

#100040 Jun 28, 2014
OK peoples REMEMBER RETURNS still under COVENANT LAW from Egypt ;Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
OK THE RETURNS was still under COVENANT law Moses Gave us OK then if they did good then they should have got these BLESSINGS, LOOK LOOK the COVENANT from Egypt;look Deuteronomy 28:2;And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 28:3;Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.OK sepharvaim scythian an a HOST of others was in the land so you knows something aint right, ok this wouls have happen if the RETURNS had not done wrong to make Greeks show up look they was still under Covenant law from Egypt,Deuteronomy 28:10;And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
OK BUT LOOK AT WHOM WAS AFRAID LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36;"Behold, we are slaves today, And as to the land which You gave to our fathers to eat of its fruit and its bounty, Behold, we are slaves in it.Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.
ok you see? they was in Distress, ok the peoples the RETURNS must have been conforming to the captors ways, they was corrupting the returns , had them bring blind sheep to temple, ok Returns under COVENANT law still from Eygpt, that we got from Moses, ok they life should have been like this, they was still under Covenant Law, look Deuteronomy 28:12;The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.OK what Hebrews lend with what Money? look at the Curse we under now, just the opposite,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.OK YOU SEE the Propheht Nehemiah say they was in TROUBLE!ok let me show you peo-les the Other Covenant LAW that waqs gave to us that ran into africa soon as trouble came look its in our hearts now, this was told the Hebrews running into the curse that didn't go to Babylon, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32 ;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: OK THE RETURNS WAS STILL IN BABYLON they would come back under Law from Eygpt still, while us that ran into africa to curse got a New Law thats in us,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people, SEE thats the law we under Now

Level 8

Location hidden

#100041 Jun 28, 2014
7new earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>yall do u see how an illiterate describes things?????? That's why im ashamed.
we don't care you aint one of us, yo say MEANS NOTHING an we show you this all the time hahahah your a JOKE AROUND HERE, ever body knows I made it to 5th grade, BUT I'M PUTTING THE INFO OUT, lets say im under new law, where yo say means doodoo hahahah my peoples gone make it out hahahahh as they always do, its you slick jews hate reading truth hahahah ole devils, this to to fun, knowing you devils cant trick us hahahah I love this , you devils LOSE ON HERE hahahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#100042 Jun 28, 2014
Hebrew history is PURE LOVE AN GOODNESS, I love Hebrew history, I love my people truth, truth something thats out of you devils hands , ya;l cant trick us, this board, show, you cant change nothing, an once truth get out, ya;ll gone have to come clean,soon,tell the truth, the bible say ya'll gone come clean AFTER CRATOR get at ya,an its going , I mite spell got, but I love Hebrew history, knowing my mind is stronger then you devils ,ALL OUR MINDS can be strong with Hebrew history, you devils cant control a hebrws mind once they knowswhom they be, see its a few of ya on here, be slick trying to put us in the jew shoe IT DONT FIT hahahahah its TO LIL, , we BIGGER THEN jew, we the REAL Hebrews whom history is the WORD OF moses an CREATOR, our history is the words of the CREATOR, you devils cant TOUCH that, its BIGGER then you, our history came from the CREATOR,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100043 Jun 28, 2014
Moses had speech problem look what he did hahahahah lo I LOVE HEBREW HISTORY ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#100044 Jun 28, 2014
7new earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yiu ate saying Hebrews worshipped an Egyptian god, but didn't describe when????? Who and how, but all u did was say; "Egyptian influence among the Hebrews can be seen in bible, it was one of the reason the Hebrew nation fell,down, an went to curses,"
my jewish friend,it goes like this FROM THE TIME of Solomon son, REROBOAM, the WHOLE northern kindom did Hator the calf, from JEROBOAM, when he brung it out of Africa, ok my jewish friend, its like this, ok we had calf worship when we first left Egypt, remember Moses took off, an the peoples reverted back to calf worship,see?? it never left us we even said we was going back into Africa when yo peoples the scythians came an chased us away, ok you jews are crazy for thinking we aint gone find out truth

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#100045 Jun 28, 2014
Ben you are busy talking bs about goddess Hathors cow symbol!!!!!!!! In an Kent times , once u can be a jinn u can use it!!!!!! In rhyt the people who had it weren worshipped, they were the 3rd eyed horus eyed seers who helped commoners see what people needed to know!!!!!! asheroth had it because she was a jinn, it doesn't have anything to do with being goog or bad. Ill still come to that. Ok see, ablution is the act of washing oneself. It may refer
to: Ablution as hygiene; Ablution as ritual
purification. Ok see, the 'Molten Sea or Brazen Sea ("cast
metal sea") was a large basin in the Temple in
Jerusalem made by Solomon for ablution of the
priests. IT HAD TWELVE COWS!!!!!!!!!! It is described in 1 Kings 7 and
2 Chronicles 4 . It stood in the south-eastern corner
of the inner court. According to the Bible it was five
cubits high, ten cubits in diameter from brim to
brim, and thirty cubits in circumference. It was
placed on the backs of twelve oxen, standing with
their faces outward. It was capable of containing two
or three thousand baths of water. Although this is
impossible based upon the stated dimensions (the
ratio of circumference to diameter for any circular
object must equal pi, which is approximately
3.14159), the measurements may have been
approximations, as it is difficult to directly measure
circumference.[1] The fact that it was a wash basin
which was too large to enter from above lends to the
idea that water would likely have flowed from it
down into a subcontainer beneath.( 2 Chronicles 4 )
The water was originally supplied by the Gibeonites,
but was afterwards brought by a conduit from
Solomon's Pools. The molten sea was made of brass
or bronze, which Solomon had taken from the
captured cities of Hadarezer, the king of Zobah.
(1 Chronicles 18 ) Ahaz later removed this laver
from the oxen, and placed it on a stone pavement
( 2 Kings 16 ). It was destroyed by the Chaldeans. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molten_Sea . IT WAS DESCRIBED AS ONE OF THE THINGS FOUND IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD IN 1 KINGS 7!!!!!!
"And Hiram made the lavers and the shovels
and the bowls. So Hiram made an end of doing
all the work that he made King Solomon for the
house of the LORD:
the two pillars, and the two bowls of the
capitals that were on the top of the two pillars,
and the two networks to cover the two bowls of
the capitals which were upon the top of the
pillars;
and four hundred pomegranates for the two
networks, even two rows of pomegranates for
one network to cover the two bowls of the
capitals that were upon the pillars;
and the ten bases, and ten lavers on the
bases;
and one sea, and TWELVE COWS under the sea;
and the pots and the shovels and the
basins. And all these vessels which Hiram made
for King Solomon for the house of the LORD
were of bright brass.
(2 Kings 25 )

Location hidden

#100046 Jun 28, 2014
Typo: Ben you are busy talking bs about goddess Hathors cow symbol!!!!!!!! In ancient times , once u can be a jinn u can use it!!!!!! In Egypt the people who had it
weren worshipped, they were the 3rd eyed horus eyed
seers who helped commoners see what people needed
to know!!!!!!____ So ben I ask once again........Solomon's cows in the house of the lord??????????

Location hidden

#100047 Jun 28, 2014
Lol! Ben r u running from solomon's cows????????? Lmao!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#100048 Jun 28, 2014
Solomon showed a African connection with them calfs,i got post on it, im' Hebrew history mane! I love Hebrew history!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,643,816
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 4 min Marcus Washington 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 10 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 10 min sbt 23
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 17 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 57 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28
More from around the web