Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99672 Jun 21, 2014
ok follow this line of reasoning , it require that you know Bout them Amorites, see some think we only had a fall out with them coming out of Egypt NOT SO, they is the Key to all that you ask, ok lets lay some ground work, we knows the curses on Ham was to take they Place on Canaan, why just Canaan an not Cush an Mizraim Phut?Just like our Father Noah Knew Canaan would be a servant to Japheht, ok after curse Canaan spread out, him spreading out an his Land was Sodom an Gomorrah, an in Canaan Territory, we Knows what happen to that Place an its peoples, lets look an see, so Sodom an Gomorrah going to be more then Likly a town FULL OF Tazaraat Peoples, lepers, a Bunch of them,Curses turn you white by Holy peopes that MostHigh Communicated with,thats going to be your Mark for VIOLATING!Genesis 10:15;And Canaan begat Sidon his first-born, and Heth,Genesis 10:16;And tht Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,Genesis 10:17And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,Genesis 10:18And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.you see them spreading out like that made the come cross some Cain Peoples,Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.Ok Canaan Cursed peoples moving aroung going to put them in Contact with Genesis 10:2;The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.Genesis 10:4;And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim,Genesis 10:5;By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.,OK we Knows bout Three Hot spots NOD, Babel, an Sodom an Gomorrah,it was Before FLOOD an it was after Flood,the AMORITES was running it like they Ran Babylon,ok AMORITES take BABYLON,Ezekiel 16:3;And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.ok check this then im going to show you the connection with Amorite an Babylon which will be the EDOM EUROPEAN connection,first check this;Genesis 48:21;And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.Genesis 48:22;Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.so the AMORITES was the key,ok lets tie them into Babylon,The Amorite people is of Hamath,they colonized the area during the third millennium B.C. The Amorites came from Mari on the River Euphrates, some 250 miles (400 km) to the east of Hama, and they colonized many parts of what is now Syria and Iraq.ok from Babylon you get the European Nation in Their Birth!In the Bible, Ashkenaz is Gomer's first son, brother of Riphath and Togarmah (Gen. 10:3, 1 Chronicles 1:6), thereby a Japhetic descendant of Noah. A kingdom of Ashkenaz is called together with Ararat and Minni against Babylon AMORITES,,Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur,,ALL EROPEANS GET STARTED in BABYLON

Level 8

Location hidden

#99673 Jun 21, 2014
the tribes of Reuben an Gad an half tribe of Manasseh,was the MAIN FIGHTER FOR OUR HEBREW NATION, lets go back in time when we first came out of Egypt,Deuteronomy 3:12;And this land, which we possessed at that time, from Aroer, which is by the river Arnon, and half mount Gilead, and the cities thereof, gave I unto the Reubenites and to the Gadites.Deuteronomy 3:13;And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.THESE GONE BE THE AMORITES THAT RUN TO BABYLON, we took they land in 1407BC, they would run off to Babylon an Build an join they peoples EVIL KINGDOM, the Sepharvaims would be there AMORITES to, they Had Babylon already.,Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar,they would get back at the Tribes that Ran them off OK lets go back some more, check this out when we came out of Eygpt it was the tribe of Dan as the Vanguard in the REAR,Numbers 10:25;And the standard of the camp of the children of Dan set forward, which was the rereward of all the camps throughout their hosts: and over his host was Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai.Numbers 32:33;And Moses gave unto them, even to the children of Gad, and to the children of Reuben, and unto half the tribe of Manasseh the son of Joseph, the kingdom of Sihon king of the Amorites, and the kingdom of Og king of Bashan, the land, with the cities thereof in the coasts, even the cities of the country round about. You see they Peoples In Babylon wouldn't forget an them same Tribes they carried off to Babylon, an they would Place they peoples Back in our land the Spharvaims another's whom was Amorite Cain japheht peoples by then, we would Attack them through out our history, an they was at us they the Amorite kids an they got us down Now, its over its a WRAP this day was told to our Father Abraham;Genesis 15:16;But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.Its FULL NOW an he was on that African soil when told that

Level 8

Location hidden

#99674 Jun 21, 2014
.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. You see when the Babylonians Came which was originally of the Amorites! ok they was in Babylon they was Babylon the Amorites was ok lets go back in time when we first came into the Land from Eygpt an we took the land from Sihon king of the Amorites,Joshua 12:2;Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt in Heshbon, and ruled from Aroer, which is upon the bank of the river Arnon, and from the middle of the river, and from half Gilead, even unto the river Jabbok, which is the border of the children of Ammon, Joshua 12:6;Them did Moses the servant of the LORD and the children of Israel smite: and Moses the servant of the LORD gave it for a possession unto the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh.them going to be the Tribe, the Babylonian was real mad at an when they had Assyria which ruled over Babylon an Babylon rule over Assyria , well it was when the Babylonians Ruled over Assyria when they did a lil Pay back for what we did to Sihon an his Amorite Peoples, an they came to take the Land Back, an they took those tribes Reuben an Gad an half tribe of Manasseh,ok go to 1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, them going to be the SAME TRIBES THAT KILLED AMORITES the Babylonians,Assyria Tiglath Pileser was the King of Assyria from 747 to 727 B.C. In 728 he became master of Babylon,1 Chronicles 5:17;All these were reckoned by genealogies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel.1 Chronicles 5:18;The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them gone be the same tribe put it to the Amorites,the Babylonians Hated our Covenant with CREATOR an they want us to live wicked!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99675 Jun 21, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>yep I remember but back then wasn't on that level to study it. It popped in my mind recently when I looked at Kenya then Nubia seeing both had the KEN in there names. Plus KINAH being far to the South in Judah land. It was a city of Judah. Remember Caleb inheritance was Kenezite territory I know this is Kenya. I'm starting to think Nubia was part of Israel. Remember Israel was to get all of Canaana land North and South. Egypt called the neighbor North Kinanu and the ones south called themselves Khentit (Nubia) and south of them Kenya. Where is this Kinah Judah City the bible talks about.
KENITES ORIGINATED IN CANAAN!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenite
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#99676 Jun 22, 2014
You don't know anything about the Kenites, Alfie.

In the past, you even after I schooled you, tried to incorporate some of what I informed you on to your lying mantras to make it look like you had some idea.

Go do what you do best and falsify information on wikipedia to benefit your lying stance.(you've admitted that much of what you do there)
Yöu are of your father, the devil. The father of lies.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99677 Jun 22, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>yep I remember but back then wasn't on that level to study it. It popped in my mind recently when I looked at Kenya then Nubia seeing both had the KEN in there names. Plus KINAH being far to the South in Judah land. It was a city of Judah. Remember Caleb inheritance was Kenezite territory I know this is Kenya. I'm starting to think Nubia was part of Israel. Remember Israel was to get all of Canaana land North and South. Egypt called the neighbor North Kinanu and the ones south called themselves Khentit (Nubia) and south of them Kenya. Where is this Kinah Judah City the bible talks about.
I’m glad that you mentioned Kenya, being that they BLOCKED my information on Kenya, in the past week or so.

All of the “E1B1A Ethnic Groups/Tribes (CONSIST OF 52+% OF THE POPULATION),” have a Migration History from Kemet (Egypt) or Canaan or the Vicinity!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99678 Jun 22, 2014
unfazed wrote:
You don't know anything about the Kenites, Alfie.
In the past, you even after I schooled you, tried to incorporate some of what I informed you on to your lying mantras to make it look like you had some idea.
Go do what you do best and falsify information on wikipedia to benefit your lying stance.(you've admitted that much of what you do there)
Yöu are of your father, the devil. The father of lies.
LOL The BIBLE states the Kenites ORIGINATED in Canaan, NOT WIKI!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99679 Jun 22, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m glad that you mentioned Kenya, being that they BLOCKED my information on Kenya, in the past week or so.
All of the “E1B1A Ethnic Groups/Tribes (CONSIST OF 52+% OF THE POPULATION),” have a Migration History from Kemet (Egypt) or Canaan or the Vicinity!!!
They carry ABSOLUTELY NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA but do have North Africa E1b1b probably from Ethiopia!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_po...

Level 8

Location hidden

#99681 Jun 22, 2014
If you was reading our History instead of scrolling down you would Know this already! ok Check this in 520BC the Prophet Zechariah was in the Land along with the Prophet HAGGAI it was a Great day an time for the Peoples!wasn't NO MORE AFTER THEM ok ok Back to the Prophet Zechariah;Now we had return from all Nations, Like Jeremiah said! Zerubbabel was in Charge ok we gone Jump into this Chapter Zechariah remember this in 520BC we at home, Those in Africa they gone off in the Bush! hahahah ok you have to read Zechariah 2:6;Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.see that was an Order to come HOME from Babylon,all Hebrews came Back to the Land,Zechariah 3:1And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.NOW THIS IS JOSHUA THE SON OF JOSEDECH!Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: CREATOR CALLED JOSHUA BY HIS Name he had real POWER!! ok Zechariah 3:1;And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.Zechariah 3:2;And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?Zechariah 3:3;Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.Zechariah 3:4;And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.OK HERE IT IS WHAT YOU ASK!ABOUT THE KING!!Zechariah 3:5;And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.Zechariah 3:6;And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,Zechariah 3:7;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.Zechariah 3:8Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.in comes Zerubbabel,Zechariah 4:5;Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.Zechariah 4:6;Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.Zechariah 4:7;Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.,Zechariah 4:8;Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,Zechariah 4:9 ;The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.,YOU SEE ZERUBBABEL lay the FOUNDATION OF THE CREATOR HOUSE? you had to be BIG IN YAH EYES! he was of David, ok Zerubbabel HAD SOME REAL POWER LIKE NON OTHER BUT MOSES!Zechariah 4:10;For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth..THEM JEWS BURNED THE TEMPLE DOWN an when it was rebuild, edom took it down an old law was cut off

Level 8

Location hidden

#99682 Jun 22, 2014
Isaiah 45:5;I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:Isaiah 45:10;Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?Isaiah 45:11;Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.Isaiah 45:12;I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.Isaiah 45:13;I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.Zerubbabel an them Build the Wall just like it was said!the Prophet Isaiah said this in 711BC that was 139 years before they came home from Babylon, an it was 128 years before we was taken to Babylon 588BC,Isaiah 45:15;Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.Isaiah 45:16 ;They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.Isaiah 45:17;But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.Isaiah 45:18;For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.Isaiah 45:19;I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.Isaiah 45:21;Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.Isaiah 45:22;Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#99683 Jun 22, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can see it. This is whst we've been telling these serpents from dsy one!!!
I thought it was being blocked
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#99684 Jun 22, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. You see when the Babylonians Came which was originally of the Amorites! ok they was in Babylon they was Babylon the Amorites was ok lets go back in time when we first came into the Land from Eygpt an we took the land from Sihon king of the Amorites,Joshua 12:2;Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt in Heshbon, and ruled from Aroer, which is upon the bank of the river Arnon, and from the middle of the river, and from half Gilead, even unto the river Jabbok, which is the border of the children of Ammon, Joshua 12:6;Them did Moses the servant of the LORD and the children of Israel smite: and Moses the servant of the LORD gave it for a possession unto the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh.them going to be the Tribe, the Babylonian was real mad at an when they had Assyria which ruled over Babylon an Babylon rule over Assyria , well it was when the Babylonians Ruled over Assyria when they did a lil Pay back for what we did to Sihon an his Amorite Peoples, an they came to take the Land Back, an they took those tribes Reuben an Gad an half tribe of Manasseh,ok go to 1 Chronicles 5:26;

And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, them going to be the SAME TRIBES THAT KILLED AMORITES

the Babylonians,Assyria Tiglath Pileser was the King of Assyria from 747 to 727 B.C. In 728 he became master of Babylon,1 Chronicles 5:17;All these were reckoned by genealogies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel.1 Chronicles 5:18;

The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them gone be the same tribe put it to the Amorites,the Babylonians Hated our Covenant with CREATOR an they want us to live wicked!
dude why don't u use paragraphs...you want PPL. to read this don't you. separate the verses.
it looks one giant run-on sentence. Learn to hit your space bar a few times
XAVIER

Houston, TX

#99685 Jun 22, 2014
CAN ANY OF YOU BROTHAS EXPLAIN THIS TO ME SINCE WHITE PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE ADAM.

Adam,(Adamah) means to "show blood in the face"

Level 8

Location hidden

#99686 Jun 22, 2014
Jesus' habit of meditating in the temple of Astare on the Mount of Olives .Jesus, along with his disciples, is praising the Virgin of Light who appears to them as the Holy Spirit in the Temple of the Virgin Mother situated on the Mount of Olives.(Luke 22:39).He came out and proceeded as was His custom to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples also followed Him"(Mark 14:26.Singing a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives" ,Luke 21:37;And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives,.:Former Altar of Ashtoreth the Phoenician Goddess on mount of Olives.:,Astarte is also known as Astarat and Astoreth. She is an incarnation of Ishtar and Inanna. This Goddess was worshipped by the Syrians, Canaanites , Phoenicians, Egyptians and other Tribes. King Solomon built a Temple to her as Astoreth, near Jerusalem. The Egg is a sacred symbol of Astarte, representing fecundity, new life and the powers of the Goddess,In 1 Sam 31:10;, the armor of the dead King Saul is taken by the Philistines to the temple of Astarte,. Moreover, Astarte, like both her Greek counterpart Aphrodite and her Mesopotamian equivalent, the goddess Ishtar, has astral features. She is labeled the “lady of heaven” in several second-millennium b.c.e. Egyptian texts, and in the first-millennium b.c.e. inscription of Eshmunazor, she is called “Astarte of the highest heavens.” In Phoenician Sidon, the city most associated with the goddess’s cult (see Judg 10:6; 1 Kgs 11:5, 33; 2 Kgs 23:13), her sacred precinct is called “highest heavens.” Phoenician sources also report Astarte’s identification with Venus, the morning and evening star.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99687 Jun 22, 2014
Often this messianic prophecy is used as proof texts for the deity of Jesus Christ because of the words,“Immanuel,”(God with us). Contrary to popular belief, this passage does NOT affirm Jesus as God. In fact, once interpreted in context with the historical setting THE verse emphasize as a man.Isaiah 7:14 is set in a context of prophetic words uttered during Old Testament days when the kingdom was divided and at war against each other. At this time the date was 735 BC and the ten northern tribes were called Ephraim or Israel, while the southern tribes were known as Judah or the House of David, since the bloodline of their patriarch David was from Judah. The king of Israel was Pekah and the king of Judah was Ahaz. Both of these kings acted wicked and both had forsaken the way of CREATOR, ok jez-us wasnt even in mind the Prophecy was uttered,ok lets look at Isaiah 7:14;Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
ok that Chapter if you read it its talking about the Saite peroid Isaiah 7:18;And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria.
Isaiah 7:19;And they shall come, and shall rest all of them in the desolate valleys, and in the holes of the rocks, and upon all thorns, and upon all bushes.
ok We are accustomed to reading the Bible backwards. That is, we have tended to assume that the New Testament provides all the clues we need to understand the Old Testament. As a result, we tend to read the Old Testament in light of what we understand about the New Testament. ok check this It is important to note that the first message from Isaiah to Ahaz was accompanied by a child, Shear-jashub. He was a son of Isaiah, whose name means "a remnant shall return look it was Isaiah son, it was talking about,Isaiah 7:3;Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field;
Ok king Josiah fulfilled the Isaiah Prophecy the typical fulfillment of the Immanuel prophecy. Isaiah 7:14 is regarded as a ... Hezekiah and Josiah. Isaiah 8:1–15 continues the previous chapter: the prophet tells of the birth of another child, his own son named Maher-shalal-hash-baz (yet another symbolic name),will go deeper into the immanuel name,
XAVIER

Houston, TX

#99688 Jun 22, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jesus' habit of meditating in the temple of Astare on the Mount of Olives .Jesus, along with his disciples, is praising the Virgin of Light who appears to them as the Holy Spirit in the Temple of the Virgin Mother situated on the Mount of Olives.(Luke 22:39).He came out and proceeded as was His custom to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples also followed Him"(Mark 14:26.Singing a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives" ,Luke 21:37;And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives,.:Former Altar of Ashtoreth the Phoenician Goddess on mount of Olives.:,Astarte is also known as Astarat and Astoreth. She is an incarnation of Ishtar and Inanna. This Goddess was worshipped by the Syrians, Canaanites , Phoenicians, Egyptians and other Tribes. King Solomon built a Temple to her as Astoreth, near Jerusalem. The Egg is a sacred symbol of Astarte, representing fecundity, new life and the powers of the Goddess,In 1 Sam 31:10;, the armor of the dead King Saul is taken by the Philistines to the temple of Astarte,. Moreover, Astarte, like both her Greek counterpart Aphrodite and her Mesopotamian equivalent, the goddess Ishtar, has astral features. She is labeled the “lady of heaven” in several second-millennium b.c.e. Egyptian texts, and in the first-millennium b.c.e. inscription of Eshmunazor, she is called “Astarte of the highest heavens.” In Phoenician Sidon, the city most associated with the goddess’s cult (see Judg 10:6; 1 Kgs 11:5, 33; 2 Kgs 23:13), her sacred precinct is called “highest heavens.” Phoenician sources also report Astarte’s identification with Venus, the morning and evening star.
explain adamah red in the face is that referring to white people or what
Man please

Tacoma, WA

#99689 Jun 22, 2014
XAVIER wrote:
Says who?

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#99690 Jun 22, 2014
http://www.google.com/search...

I need some help.also with this chart. This is the etymology of Ebony but it shows Ebony and Ivory to make Ebony??? What's going on here? Why would Ivory be on the chart anyway? Is it to show in contrast but usually charts link this show links? I got to thinking about Ble•Ach and I'm not on some Moor tip. Plus earlier I was looking up Ebonites and Hebrew etymology. Funny some old translations for Hebrew was Ibon Ibri I ron and Ivri

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#99691 Jun 22, 2014
XAVIER wrote:
•Ruddy(Blue Letter Lexicon(
rud'-i ('adhmoni (1Sa 16:12; 17:42; Ge 25:25 the Revised Version margin),'adhom (Song 5:10); verbs 'adham (La 4:7), and eruthriao, "to blush" (Ad Est 15:5)): "Ruddy" is the form taken by the adjective "red" when used as a term of praise of the human skin, and this is its use in the Bible (the Hebrew and Greek words are all usual words for "red" or "to be red"). The dark-skinned Hebrews found great beauty in a clear complexion.
• Ruddy
duck (zo?l.), an american duck (erismatura rubida) having a broad bill and a wedge-shaped tail composed of stiff, sharp feathers. the adult male is rich brownish red on the back, sides, and neck, black on the top of the head, nape, wings, and tail, and white on the cheeks. the female and young male are dull brown mixed with blackish on the back; grayish below. called also dunbird, dundiver, ruddy diver, stifftail, spinetail, hardhead, sleepy duck, fool duck, spoonbill, etc.
•Brown(Oxford)
Pronunciation:/broun/
adjective
of a color produced by mixing red, yellow, and black, as of dark wood or rich soil: an old brown coat she had warm brown eyes
dark-skinned or suntanned:
•Brown (Webster)
\brown\, n. a dark color inclining to red or yellow, resulting from the mixture of red and black, or of red, black, and yellow; a tawny, dusky hue.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#99692 Jun 22, 2014
XAVIER wrote:
You see Ruddy and Adhom are in the same boat. When you see Ruddy think Muddy. Brown leans to red and yellow from light to dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 3 min gargantos 2,672
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min African AE 31,267
unemployment down to 5.5%....Obama has rebuilt... 5 min 99 percent brotha 1
Interracial sex clubs, the new rage (Jun '09) 8 min jtr304 29
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TSM 1,193,137
Why does Tiger Woods want white women? (May '13) 9 min Tme 45
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min Don Barros Serrano 29,189
White US children will be minorities by 2020 af... 23 min Tme 43
Jessie Washington Lynching 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 57
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 2 hr freddie47 111
More from around the web