Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99817 Jun 24, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> jez-us was the resurrection god of the dead, NERGEL is the lion, jez-us tied into that mess I will break it down soon, ok jez-us was a sepharvaim, ok how he from tribe of Judah???? jez-us peoples was placed in our lands look look devil look 2 Kings 17:24 ;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof
Bimbo, some of the Israelite TRIBE OF JUDAH RETURNED to Israel FROM BABYLON after Assyria was conquered by Persia! If you READ your BIBLE (which you dont) then you would know THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH WAS SENT INTO EXILE IN BABYLON!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Judah
THE NERGAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal
LION OF JUDAH IS FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_of_Judah
Judah

Hendersonville, NC

#99819 Jun 24, 2014
Maverick wrote:
So why does it say in the Tanakh that all of Edom and its people are destroyed now?
.....Where do you get from the Tanakh that Edom is destroyed now at this present time?....Obadiah is future prophecy to come..
Judah

Hendersonville, NC

#99820 Jun 24, 2014
Maverick wrote:
Gadayawan, the New Testament doesn't pertain to me.
IMO it's false doctrine....a pagan Hellenistic doctrine called NT.
I adhere to His Torah.
Once why does it state in the Tanakh that Edom and Edomites were destroyed?
Please don't quote NT rhetoric. Prove your point using the Tanakh.
----
Have you considered that story of Job was written as an allegory?
....Since you dont believe in the Most High son then I guess you still have a levitical priest locked up in your closet who sacrificing lambs for your sins huh?...
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Central District, Hong Kong

#99821 Jun 24, 2014
Lol, wow , this is one of the best responses, I have ever heard!!! I may have to borrow this one for the future!!!Judah | 28 min ago
Maverick wrote:
Gadayawan, the New Testament doesn't pertain to me.
IMO it's false doctrine....a pagan Hellenistic doctrine called NT.
I adhere to His Torah.
Once why does it state in the Tanakh that Edom and Edomites were destroyed?
Please don't quote NT rhetoric. Prove your point using the Tanakh.
----
Have you considered that story of Job was written as an allegory?
....Since you dont believe in the Most High son then I guess you still have a levitical priest locked up in your closet who sacrificing lambs for your sins huh?...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99822 Jun 24, 2014
Hebrews under NEW law that was told Jeremiah in Africa,Jeremiah 31:3;,Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32';Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE yo jez-us would be under that law, see the Returns was still under that old law, but the CREATOR is smarter then man so it was told the peoples going into Africa in 588BC, an that cant be changed non at all plus we was told everybody has to pay for they on sin's we was never told of a RESURRECTING son, coming to do ANYTHING for usm but wqe was told this look look Deuteronomy 24:16 ;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.ok we was told that fresh out of africa the first time that everybody got to pay fo they own sin;s never a demi-god saving us for our sin's or a god son, we was told this look look Ezekiel 14:14 ;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.NOW we talking bout NOAH we was told NOBODY can save you but what you do an the CREATOR gone judge that ok look look because you peoplers trying to keep my peoples DAMNED, see i gonhe show the REAL hebrews loook look 2 Chronicles 25:4 ;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.ok look we was even told doing the Babylon Captivity so even the Returns from Babylon knew not to worship a god son, an that everybody had to pay for what they did, see we lost nation an Temple which was for all the peoples , by then we was losing heritage an we had to be told that everybody had to pay for they sin's as they was told look look goinhg into Babylon we was told this,Ezekiel 18:20 ;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. SEE WE WAS TOLD in Babylon aint NO son dying for you, see you fools have to knows about the sepharvaim an what they was doing in Babylon on them two rivers, fools they was book keeping history they jews was recording Babylons History, gog, ok you fools dont think they can make a god???:?: fools they been keeping demon history for sin's Babylon , was evil, see devils not gone want you to know truth, because he benefit when you walk in ignorance, an they hate this truth,look look 2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin. SEE we was told that over an over so the jews make sure we do just the oppisit an thats what your doing when you believe in a god-son dying for you, what good is jez0us other then that?????? wake up this is a message to the hebrews all others keep believing ,jez us kicked with scythians his whole time

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99823 Jun 24, 2014
1 Timothy 6:5
5 Froward [a]disputations of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, which think that gain is godliness: from such separate thyself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99824 Jun 24, 2014
see im gone show the line that the Returns was under an how it was over with, because some of the priest kids had married off an over into them sepharvaim edomites the CREATOR is smart an already knew from back in Moses dasys look look Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.?? SEE the CREATOR had plans to just in case that had happen which it did ,look Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?
we are the only one's fooled check this it was told in Africa to the Fleeing Hebrew Nation in 588BC,to thye whole Hebrew nation but the one's went to Babylon ok they was still under Covenant law from Egypt but they messed it up by the priesthood son going over to the edomite sepharvaim Sanballat daughters, ok the CREATOR cut the whole Egyptian covenant off when HE told Prophet Jeremiah this,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:OK THE NEW COVENANT,Jeremiah 31:32; Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
SEE NOT ACCORDING to the one MOSES got the one on MOUNT Sinai, see the RETURN would be under that an so would a jez-us they jews would base they salvation off a covenant thats NO GOOD that we LOST, going into the curses ok look look ,ok check this out, the returns from Babylon lead by Zerubbabel was under Covenant law that was handed to Moses!Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.SEE the Returns was under the OLD LAW, an then they messed up big time by bringing Blind sheep to temple plus the Priesthood sons had married off into the worst gentiles the sepharvaim Chaldean whom the Prophet Isaiah called Lucifer,,ok look look we had the Names of those taken to Babylon, an whom came back no Hebrews stay in Babylon because of this,Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the middle of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render to her a recompense.an it was Destroyed by Persia , lets look into some of the returns sin;s to made us lose the Covenant form Egypt, see yo jez-us would be uder it if he was a true descendent of the returns they trace his linage to the returns,but it dont matter because that Law or Covenant was CUT OFF because of the returns sin;s < the Hebrews going into africa was given a New Law an its Backed up By CREATOR even before we took off look look

Level 8

Location hidden

#99825 Jun 24, 2014
Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts. OK whats meant by that is the Covenant that required Levi would be NO MO , look look this what the Proheht Ezra had to say as a reminder to the peoples we was in bad shape some had fooled off with the others peoples Ezra 9:10;And now, O our God, what shall we say after this? for we have forsaken thy commandments,Ezra 9:11;Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land, unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness.Ezra 9:12 ;Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.see Ezra didnt want us to lose that covenant we had from eygpt which was based on us not mixing, see but the New Covanant knew we would be mixed look look Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.see because doing the TRAN ATLANTIC Slave trade we would get rapped an be some mixed peoples because we wouldn't have NO power so the Law was put in us, see Jez-us would have been under old Law since he didnt come to do away with it as stated came out his mouth , see if one read Ezra 9:12 ; it stated that we shouldnt have mixed with them peoples tp pass our heritage on to the oppressors , whom was taking the land anyways if one read Ezra 9:13 one will see the he even said he was suprise they was still around because of the Great Trespass,look Ezra even knew they was doomed look look Ezra 9:14;Should we again break thy commandments, and join in affinity with the people of these abominations? wouldest not thou be angry with us till thou hadst consumed us, so that there should be no remnant nor escaping?
LOOK an read them words over slowly look He Ezra couldn't believe they wasnt destroyed yet an had escaped alil while , he knew they couldnt escape an that old law was done no mo,Ezra 9:15;O LORD God of Israel, thou art righteous: for we remain yet escaped, as it is this day: behold, we are before thee in our trespasses: for we cannot stand before thee because of this.look Ezra 10:2;And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.this made the return lose covenant us that had ran into africa in 588BC had been already told of the New Law thast was in us,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
SEE the returns was under Moses law from Eygpt where they couldnt mix in the Land with NO one, because it would have been giving our heritage away ok the new law is in us Hebrews lookwhat was said,Ezra 10:10;And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.look look Ezra 10:18;And among the sons of the priests there were found that had taken strange wives: namely, of the sons of Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren; Maaseiah, and Eliezer, and Jarib, and Gedaliah.ok from EZRA.10;19 44 tells you of those whom had sin by taking Strange wife's its the list look at it an read it all them sin

Level 8

Location hidden

#99826 Jun 24, 2014
ok the old law had to be cut off, or it would have pass on to the jews the sepharvaims an then ashkenaz since they the same peoples , ok look look see the returns had messed of something bad look look all this would cut them off Ezra 10:5;Then arose Ezra, and made the chief priests, the Levites, and all Israel, to swear that they should do according to this word. And they sware, Ezra 10:6;Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of Johanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread, nor drink water: for he mourned because of the transgression of them that had been carried away.
SEE THE RETURNS WAS A group that that SEPARATED them selfs from the peoples that was already IN THE LAND whom was there while we was gone , the sepharvaim an the ashkenaz an EDOM HAD STARTED TO TAKE OVER, ok EZRA the Prophet was sad , because he knew it was over,Ezra 10:7;And they made proclamation throughout Judah and Jerusalem unto all the children of the captivity, that they should gather themselves together unto Jerusalem; see this was to see whom was whom it wasnt that many Ezra 10:8 ;And that whosoever would not come within three days, according to the counsel of the princes and the elders, all his substance should be forfeited, and himself separated from the congregation of those that had been carried away.
,SEE those that didn't come was cut off, right then, they didn't have to wait for the Greeks to roll up,Ezra 10:9;Then all the men of Judah and Benjamin gathered themselves together unto Jerusalem within three days. It was the ninth month, on the twentieth day of the month; and all the people sat in the street of the house of God, trembling because of this matter, and for the great rain.Ezra 10:10;And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. see it was over, to many had messed off, WHEN Prophet has to stand up an say something, its about over, ok look look Ezra 10:11;Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives. LOOK we had to go by every city to try stop this but it didnt help becaus ehte GREEKS rolled up, see if they had done right then us in africa with New Covanat would have pass away, because the Returns would have been that Priestly nation, ok that didnt happen as im showing,Ezra 10:14;Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them the elders of every city, and the judges thereof, until the fierce wrath of our God for this matter be turned from us.OK to many had sin that the GREEKS ROLLED UP,look we did away with the peoples that had taken strange wife's,Ezra 10:17;And they made an end with all the men that had taken strange wives by the first day of the first month.OK THIS started the END for the Returns the Priesthood had to be cut off, Gog was getting in our family tree, i bet the End came so fast as it did the GREEKS roll up,the Sepharvaim teamed up an married into the Greeks, some of them was of ashkenaz family's from up north, by Armenia ,ok look look Ezra 10:18;And among the sons of the priests there were found that had taken strange wives: namely, of the sons of Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren; Maaseiah, and Eliezer, and Jarib, and Gedaliah.OK they make a messiah from them three, because the devil is saved, see without them messing off,we wouldnt have New Law,that was told Jeremiah, ok them messing off open the door for jews to claim they was hebrews, ok but the SLAVE trade an lost of heritage say;s whom the Hebrews is look look it gives list of those that had taken strange wife's,to many an those the ones showed up, to say they was thru an was gone do right, that covenant had to be cut off
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Hong Kong

#99827 Jun 24, 2014
American King James Version (AKJV)
Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
American Standard Version (ASV)
Give diligence to present thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, handling aright the word of truth.
Basic English Translation (BBE)
Let it be your care to get the approval of God, as a workman who has no cause for shame, giving the true word in the right way.
Webster's Revision
Give diligence to present thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, handling aright the word of truth.
World English Bible
Give diligence to present yourself approved by God, a workman who doesn't need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth.
English Revised Version (ERV)
Clarke's Commentary on 2 Timothy 2:15
Study to show thyself approved unto God - Endeavour so to cultivate and improve thy heart and mind, that thou mayest not be a reproach to him from whom thou professest to receive thy commission.

Rightly dividing the word of truth - It is generally supposed that the apostle alludes here to the care taken to divide the sacrifices under the law; the priests studied, in dividing the victim down the spine, to do it so scrupulously that one half of the spinal marrow should be found on each side the backbone. Probably nothing was much farther from the apostle's thoughts than this view, which is now commonly taken of the subject. Indeed this scrupulously dividing does not appear to have been any original ordinance among the Jews; much stress was laid upon it in later times, but from the beginning it was not so. The word &#959;&#961;&#952; &#959;&#964;&#959; &#956;&#949;&#953; &#957; signifies,

1. Simply to cut straight, or to rectify.

2. To walk in the right way; it is thus used by Gregory Nazianzen, who, in Orat. Apol. fugae, opposes &#959;&#961;&#952; &#959;&#964;&#959; &#956;&#949;&#953; &#957; to &#954;&#945;&#954; &#969;&#962; &#8001;&#948;&#949 ;&#965;&#949;&#953 ;&#957;, walking in a right way to walking in a bad way. Thus, &#954;&#945;&#953; &#957;&#959;&#964; &#959;&#956;&#949; &#953;&#957; signifies to walk in a new way, and &#954;&#945;&#964; &#949;&#965;&#952; &#965;&#957;&#949; &#953;&#957; to walk in a straight way. See Kypke.

Therefore, by rightly dividing the word of truth, we are to understand his continuing in the true doctrine, and teaching that to every person; and, according to our Lord's simile, giving each his portion of meat in due season - milk to babes, strong meat to the full grown, comfort to the disconsolate, reproof to the irregular and careless; in a word, finding out the necessities of his hearers, and preaching so as to meet those necessities.
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Hong Kong

#99828 Jun 24, 2014
discerning of spirits(v.10)—Satan is the great deceiver (John 8:44) and his demons counterfeit God’s message and work. Christians with the gift of discernment have the God-given ability to recognize lying spirits and to identify deceptive and erroneous doctrine (see Acts 17:11; 1 John 4:1).

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#99829 Jun 24, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
I'd like to know if anyone is familiar with these sons of Abraham???
Genesis 25:6
6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.
Yea that's a good one

Level 2

United States

#99830 Jun 24, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , now replace Israel with Judah????Psalm 83:3-6 (KJV)
One verse per line
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones . 4 They have said , Come , and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance . 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Thanx I needed that info

Level 2

United States

#99831 Jun 24, 2014
In AD 135, the Emperor Hadrian blotted out the name “Provincia Judea” and renamed it “Provincia Syria Palaestina”.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/...

Psalm 83:3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones . 4 They have said , Come , and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance . 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Level 2

United States

#99832 Jun 24, 2014
Ben what is the book where it showed Israelite and Egyptian fighting together against I forgot but I think on of the Kemites ran and the Israelites killed him.for deserting
xavier

Houston, TX

#99833 Jun 24, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not.
That is white people rabbi oral deceptive opinion terms.
They don't even speak TRUE Ancient Hebrew.
They speak yiddish and yiddish is not Ancient Hebrew...its russian.
That fake meaning doesn't in reality make ANY sense anyway.
"red in the face" or their other fake opinion "to blush" ... what is it ,.. Santa Claus?
When whites turn red in the skin or pinkish, the skin is being irritated or burnt
Clearly not CREATOR made.
appreciate the response thanx
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#99834 Jun 24, 2014
The people on this site hate themselves and have low self-esteem! Why would you claim to be a people that you are not? According the Bible and DNA, African Americans and Africans ARE NOT related to the ancient Hebrews,Israelites or Jews!

The Bible states the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews ARE SHEMITES! Africans are NOT SHEMITES AT ALL! According to the bible, Africans are Hamites and Cushites! They BIBLE makes it extremely clear SHEMITES, Cshites and Hamites ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE!

Modern DNA also shows without a doubt, that Africans and African Americans ARE NOT related to the ancient Hebrews,Jews,Israelites! AA people claim the above people because of an inferior complex and a lack of self love!

AA YOU ORGINATED FROM WEST AFRICA! BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#99835 Jun 24, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Hebrews under NEW law that was told Jeremiah in Africa,Jeremiah 31:3;,Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32';Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE yo jez-us would be under that law, see the Returns was still under that old law, but the CREATOR is smarter then man so it was told the peoples going into Africa in 588BC, an that cant be changed non at all plus we was told everybody has to pay for they on sin's we was never told of a RESURRECTING son, coming to do ANYTHING for usm but wqe was told this look look Deuteronomy 24:16 ;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.ok we was told that fresh out of africa the first time that everybody got to pay fo they own sin;s never a demi-god saving us for our sin's or a god son, we was told this look look Ezekiel 14:14 ;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.NOW we talking bout NOAH we was told NOBODY can save you but what you do an the CREATOR gone judge that ok look look because you peoplers trying to keep my peoples DAMNED, see i gonhe show the REAL hebrews loook look 2 Chronicles 25:4 ;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.ok look we was even told doing the Babylon Captivity so even the Returns from Babylon knew not to worship a god son, an that everybody had to pay for what they did, see we lost nation an Temple which was for all the peoples , by then we was losing heritage an we had to be told that everybody had to pay for they sin's as they was told look look goinhg into Babylon we was told this,Ezekiel 18:20 ;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither of f
copy and paste bs I've answered all these before

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#99836 Jun 25, 2014
Alf,

Why are you still crying?

You all OBSESS over African Americans. Always have, historically.
You all MEASURE EVERYTHING by African Americans. EVERYTHING.

Now, why is that?
Yeah, we know. But, you will never admit it. lol.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

UK

#99837 Jun 25, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
In AD 135, the Emperor Hadrian blotted out the name “Provincia Judea” and renamed it “Provincia Syria Palaestina”.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/...
Psalm 83:3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones . 4 They have said , Come , and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance . 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Lol , notice what this writer admits and who he is implying where the Jews during the time of Roman Hadrian, very interesting?????? 10 Nov 2008 - Terminology: In order to emphasize the Jewish nature of the ... Bar Kokhba Caesar Hadrian set about to blot out the name of ... because of what Ham did to his father Noah (Gen 9:25).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 min justreality 262
USA is ENEMY ! Africa & Others Should Prepare ... 3 min goodsniffofsnuff 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Anonymous 35,423
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 5 min goodsniffofsnuff 122
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min VetnorsGate 1,621,720
This Place Now NAZI FORUM; Blacks Have Abandone... 40 min bluestreak returns 7
What's worse -- the mudshark or her Negro? 1 hr Fuckyoreparations 2
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 5 hr my opinions 89
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 6 hr HeeHawHeeHaw 776
More from around the web