Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#99725 Jun 23, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie,
You people are from the boreal pole. You are from Lithuania. Vampire Isle.
You all need our bloodline to survive. Our melanin. Our souls.
Ancient Sumerians:
http://sumerianshakespeare.com/media/e4d51691...
http://www.kemetway.com/Digest/Content/Sumer....
http://littleguyintheeye.files.wordpress.com/...
Henry Olela, Alveda Celeste King, Black Heritage Corporation
Black civilization was also felt as far as Persia, which was originally “dominated by a N* egro people known as the Elamites….“
But ancient Sumerians, Persians were all WHITE because they are the ancestors of Europeans! Europeans ARE NOT BLACK!
IM JEWISH thats what I am. Like my very Middle Eastern Jewish uncle says when people ask him what nationality he is I AM JEWISH! Jews ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL and are in their RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL as according to the Bible and DNA!
BLUE EYED SUMERIAN:
www.marybennettblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blu...
WHITE CHALDEANS:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
Hell some whities built the pyramids and the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
BLUE EYED EGYPTIANS of the 5th Dynasty:
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
Unfazed is going to have nightmares tonight about blue eyed Pharaohs LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#99726 Jun 23, 2014
Man please

Tacoma, WA

#99727 Jun 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But ancient Sumerians, Persians were all WHITE because they are the ancestors of Europeans! Europeans ARE NOT BLACK!
IM JEWISH thats what I am. Like my very Middle Eastern Jewish uncle says when people ask him what nationality he is I AM JEWISH! Jews ORIGINATE FROM ISRAEL and are in their RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL as according to the Bible and DNA!
BLUE EYED SUMERIAN:
www.marybennettblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blu...
WHITE CHALDEANS:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
Hell some whities built the pyramids and the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
BLUE EYED EGYPTIANS of the 5th Dynasty:
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
Unfazed is going to have nightmares tonight about blue eyed Pharaohs LOL
Dude your so corny, lol. Ankhhaf wasnt white in any context of the term. What would make any logical human being utter such crazy non sense, lmhao what proof do you have that he was "white" ?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#99728 Jun 23, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jesus' habit of meditating in the temple of Astare on the Mount of Olives .Jesus, along with his disciples, is praising the Virgin of Light who appears to them as the Holy Spirit in the Temple of the Virgin Mother situated on the Mount of Olives.(Luke 22:39).He came out and proceeded as was His custom to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples also followed Him"(Mark 14:26.Singing a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives" ,Luke 21:37;And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives,.:Former Altar of Ashtoreth the Phoenician Goddess on mount of Olives.:,Astarte is also known as Astarat and Astoreth. She is an incarnation of Ishtar and Inanna. This Goddess was worshipped by the Syrians, Canaanites , Phoenicians, Egyptians and other Tribes. King Solomon built a Temple to her as Astoreth, near Jerusalem. The Egg is a sacred symbol of Astarte, representing fecundity, new life and the powers of the Goddess,In 1 Sam 31:10;, the armor of the dead King Saul is taken by the Philistines to the temple of Astarte,. Moreover, Astarte, like both her Greek counterpart Aphrodite and her Mesopotamian equivalent, the goddess Ishtar, has astral features. She is labeled the “lady of heaven” in several second-millennium b.c.e. Egyptian texts, and in the first-millennium b.c.e. inscription of Eshmunazor, she is called “Astarte of the highest heavens.” In Phoenician Sidon, the city most associated with the goddess’s cult (see Judg 10:6; 1 Kgs 11:5, 33; 2 Kgs 23:13), her sacred precinct is called “highest heavens.” Phoenician sources also report Astarte’s identification with Venus, the morning and evening star.
lier! Show me credible scholarly links that show Jesus and Astarte on mount olives. From ur speech I can ur level of vibration which is still very low.. Even the history if that time shows that Galileans were always at war with the likes of Alexandra the great till Jesus time. The Isis/orissa ie the Melchizedek order was in full swing in that part of the world and the plan was to kill phythan the king of satans seeds (whites)..... who was evil and start a new, and the Appollo legion did the job, Astarte was a phonecian goddess, and elite scholars don't even find her with anywhere in that era. It was Aphrodite that was mistaken to be Astarte by historians, but let me prove them wrong...... Aphrodite aka URA&#8242;NIA (Ourania). One of the Muses, a daughter of Zeus (I have derived Zeus as Debe a long time ago) by Mnemosyne. She was regarded, as her name indicates, as the Muse of Astronomy, and was represented with a celestial globe to which she points with a little staff. BUT Astarte is known for two horns.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#99729 Jun 23, 2014
Astarte was a title. The story of Astarte found as a common name for different goddesses isn't hard to find, so scholars have had a hard time trying to reconstruct the Astarte history. But its very easy for me. A divine mission that the Melchizedek legion had as a divine plan was to intermarry with fair people until they all become black by the year 3333 AD. The name of the legion which can be referred to as Appollo killed the fair leaders of whites and instituted a covenant with fair people for nocturnal emission just like that of the Levites priests in the OT. To any discerning mind, it will be obvious that they had to train some whites to startup the rituals therefore it will be a must that the black Olympian gods must have assigned them a leadership role........ Be cont'd
A CHILD OF AHAYA

London, UK

#99731 Jun 23, 2014

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#99732 Jun 23, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Ebonyi State is a state of Nigeria, in the south of the Eastern region. It is inhabited and populated primarily by Igbo.[citation needed] Its capital and largest city is Abakaliki. It is one of the six states created in 1996 by the Abacha government. Ebonyi was created from parts of both Enugu State and Abia State. It is the location of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu.[2]
screw Alf that dude a sore loser. Desperate

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#99733 Jun 23, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me find it in my notes. When I do, I'll repost.
coo

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#99734 Jun 23, 2014
We know that some tribe claim Eri and others Dan but let's not forget the Uda Igbo Clan on Enuda pronounced "Yuda".


The Ebionites were a sect of Hebrews who believe Yeshua was a Prophet but declined the divinity of him or him being of the Father of all directly. Ebionites mean "The poor yet rich"!

Ebionite pronounced Ebeh-on-ites
similar to Ebony or pronounced Ebeh-ny. Ebonyim is used for Ebo states or villages.

Ebony Etymology(wiki)

From earlier hebeny, from Middle English ebenif, hebenyf (influenced by Late Latin hebeninus), from Ecclesiastical Latin ebenius (“of ebony”), from Latin hebenus (“ebon tree”), from Ancient Greek &#946;&#949;&#957; &#959;&#962; (ébenos), from Egyptian (hbny).

Ebionite (Blue Letter)
Lexicon Results Strong's H34 -'ebyown &#1503;&#1493;&#14 65;&#1497;&#1456;& #1489;&#1462;&#1488;

Transliteration 'ebyown Pronunciation ev·y&#333;n'(Key)

Part of Speech adjective Root Word (Etymology) From &#1492;&#1464;&#14 89;&#1488;&#1464; (H14), in the sense of want (especially in feeling) TWOT Reference 3a Outline of Biblical Usage 1) in want, needy, chiefly poor, needy person 2) subject to oppression and abuse 3) needing help, deliverance from trouble, especially as delivered by God 4) general reference to lowest class

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 61 AV — needy 35, poor 24, beggar 1, poor man

Also Note:“In 1917 the British discovered, about 500 ft below the soil on the palace grounds a solid bronze Star of David indicating the Igbo people may have migrated from the ancient city of David. To commemorate this event, Nigerian kobo coins were minted with a Star of David on it.”

There's also sword with the Star of David on it.The Ebo or Igbo tribe among other have Hebrew Custom such as •CIRCUMCISION,•THE DIVISION OF THEIR TRIBES INTO TWELVE, BLOOD SPRINKLING UPON THEIR ALTARS AND DOOR POSTS,•MARRYING OF THEIR BROTHER'S WIFE AFTER DEATH,•SEPARATION AND PURIFICATION AFTER CHILD BIRTH,•UNCLEANNESS DURING CHILD BIRTH,•UNCLEANNESS DURING MENSTRUATION •NEW MOON CELEBRATIONS.•Plus many more.

Learning Ebion mean poor put this verse into perspective on who God talking to.

Rev 2:9 I know how you are suffering, how poor(Ebion)you are-but you are rich. I also know that those who claim to be Jews slander you. They are the synagogue of Satan.

(Oh Yeah look up other Igbos like Egba and Kishi the Ibaruba or as they spell it Abiruba. Notice the Abiru in the name)
A CHILD OF AHAYA

London, UK

#99736 Jun 23, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>screw Alf that dude a sore loser. Desperate
Lol , 4SURE!!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

London, UK

#99737 Jun 23, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
We know that some tribe claim Eri and others Dan but let's not forget the Uda Igbo Clan on Enuda pronounced "Yuda".
The Ebionites were a sect of Hebrews who believe Yeshua was a Prophet but declined the divinity of him or him being of the Father of all directly. Ebionites mean "The poor yet rich"!
Ebionite pronounced Ebeh-on-ites
similar to Ebony or pronounced Ebeh-ny. Ebonyim is used for Ebo states or villages.
Ebony Etymology(wiki)
From earlier hebeny, from Middle English ebenif, hebenyf (influenced by Late Latin hebeninus), from Ecclesiastical Latin ebenius (“of ebony”), from Latin hebenus (“ebon tree”), from Ancient Greek &#946;&#949;&#957; &#959;&#962; (ébenos), from Egyptian (hbny).
Ebionite (Blue Letter)
Lexicon Results Strong's H34 -'ebyown &#1503;&#1493;&#14 65;&#1497;&#1456;& #1489;&#1462;&#1488;
Transliteration 'ebyown Pronunciation ev·y&#333;n'(Key)
Part of Speech adjective Root Word (Etymology) From &#1492;&#1464;&#14 89;&#1488;&#1464; (H14), in the sense of want (especially in feeling) TWOT Reference 3a Outline of Biblical Usage 1) in want, needy, chiefly poor, needy person 2) subject to oppression and abuse 3) needing help, deliverance from trouble, especially as delivered by God 4) general reference to lowest class
Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 61 AV — needy 35, poor 24, beggar 1, poor man
Also Note:“In 1917 the British discovered, about 500 ft below the soil on the palace grounds a solid bronze Star of David indicating the Igbo people may have migrated from the ancient city of David. To commemorate this event, Nigerian kobo coins were minted with a Star of David on it.”
There's also sword with the Star of David on it.The Ebo or Igbo tribe among other have Hebrew Custom such as •CIRCUMCISION,•THE DIVISION OF THEIR TRIBES INTO TWELVE, BLOOD SPRINKLING UPON THEIR ALTARS AND DOOR POSTS,•MARRYING OF THEIR BROTHER'S WIFE AFTER DEATH,•SEPARATION AND PURIFICATION AFTER CHILD BIRTH,•UNCLEANNESS DURING CHILD BIRTH,•UNCLEANNESS DURING MENSTRUATION •NEW MOON CELEBRATIONS.•Plus many more.
Learning Ebion mean poor put this verse into perspective on who God talking to.
Rev 2:9 I know how you are suffering, how poor(Ebion)you are-but you are rich. I also know that those who claim to be Jews slander you. They are the synagogue of Satan.
(Oh Yeah look up other Igbos like Egba and Kishi the Ibaruba or as they spell it Abiruba. Notice the Abiru in the name)
Great tie in , my humble opinion!!! I also found a couple of in depth links that show the Ebionite/Nazarene connection and they knew he was the Messiah and followed him as the first Christians!!! There are those that are trying to undermine the Messianic part of Christ and try and claim that the Ebionites were that way?!!! There is a great Dead Sea Scroll clip that shows the Essenes spoke of the Messiah and the torture and Crucifixion of Christ in the Dead Sea Scrolls but they want things hidden , per the commentator on the you tube clip???? It was real heavy??! It was a brother too, doing the investigation ???
A CHILD OF AHAYA

London, UK

#99738 Jun 23, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA

London, UK

#99739 Jun 23, 2014

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99740 Jun 23, 2014
jez-us cat cant be saved i did real damage to that sucka lol ole resurrection god lol his weak ass cant ever be saved, jez-us cant save you an you definitely cant save him, when word catch up how he was sent to Scythian lol hahahahah

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99742 Jun 23, 2014
je-us , that ole RASACL , ole evil spirit, he is the devil, that,ole trick worked like MAGIC on the slaves ,we still messed up fooling with that wood god jez-us , fooled with scythians an nobody can change that, NOBODY, you can cry all MF day an it aint gone change SHIT, jez-us is DOODOO, IM a "Religion KILLER",an i did je-us" in" "END", blasted on his weak tail WITH TRUTH, lol to hell with the resurrection demi-gods, they got us mess up RELIION got us messed up waiting on a messiah got us messed up , you can be come un-messed by trusting in CREATOR ONLY, free yo mind from them RELIGONS,

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#99743 Jun 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop, you just do not have Middle Eastern DNA! DNA was taken from black Jews all over Africa. The only Africans that had some Middle Eastern DNA were the Lemba! West Africans are ONLY African in origin with NO links to the Middle East!
How would you know that when you don't know me or my family? You act as if West Africans, or even East Africans never Migrated.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#99744 Jun 23, 2014
There is Proof that the Edomite Women are Genetically Advanced and are the destiny of Black Men:
Servant of YAH

Coshocton, OH

#99745 Jun 23, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Why u always double backing info. Didnt I tell you bout dahomey the fon and their "annual customs" like weeks ago? Anywhoo, u never answered your position on the virgin birth and by which christ will return.
Just FYI I have no problem with you but your plagerism needs to be chin checked. Dont come back weeks later with info thats been brought out. Info you failed to respond to yet conviently bring out later????. no disrespect but your dealing some arrogance and pride issues.
Are u a male or female. Only asking so I can approach in the right context
Nah chill just to busy to visit this site everyday.So I might of missed it but nevertheless did you do the original research on this term or did you get it from multiple other sources like I did.Bruh I am not seeking validation,props,respect for info given out or trying to disrespect.
I know I am new to this site and alot of you have been on here for a minute.
Knowledge is good does it matter who spreads it.
But again no disrespect and I do not have a problem with you either your behind a computer or laptop I do not even know you foreal so to me it is not that serious BUT THE TRUTH IS.
The truth is the truth no matter if it has been posted last year,Last week and again last night what's the difference.I have answered my question about Yahshua Ha Moshiac Shalom my bro I am a Male and I am not arrogant or prideful either

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99746 Jun 23, 2014
40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person. OK IN jez-us days the SCYTHIANS ARE DESCENDENT from the one's brunt Temple down an made Hebrews flee into Africa, I got proof, that cant be changed
xavier

Houston, TX

#99747 Jun 23, 2014
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie,
You people are from the boreal pole. You are from Lithuania. Vampire Isle.
You all need our bloodline to survive. Our melanin. Our souls.
Ancient Sumerians:
http://sumerianshakespeare.com/media/e4d51691...
http://www.kemetway.com/Digest/Content/Sumer....
http://littleguyintheeye.files.wordpress.com/...
Henry Olela, Alveda Celeste King, Black Heritage Corporation
Black civilization was also felt as far as Persia, which was originally “dominated by a N* egro people known as the Elamites….“
does adamah meaning red in the face and does that refer to the Caucasians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 6 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 32 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
NFL ratings slump getting worse with no end in... 1 hr Blackhead Popper 8
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web