Servant of YAH

Coshocton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Respect your freindly advice but I am no longer violent either I do not believe in saying your a bro but shooting them down in the process.
No need as there is no growth here stop arguing with people about who Israel is we know already and the Messiah when he comes everybody will know then.
I am not the one who said I read all these books and is so much smarter he did.He acted better than me when scripture says we all fall short
I said stop talking and start doing and this is what I think.
I bump heads because I am not a cosigner if i see something off i say something I am for truth no matter what
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Servant of YAH wrote:
Respect your freindly advice but I am no longer violent either I do not believe in saying your a bro but shooting them down in the process.
No need as there is no growth here what
LOL , my apologies but that message was not for you , that was a person that wants to control this site and was trying to take a shot at me ???? The preachy part was not for you, I was even referred to as TD Jakes which is really a compliment ??? Lol , this is the same person that joked about someone coming from the sky????? Lol , now you see why I was talking about the real warfare??? They have names reminding us of hatred and negative points in history that are elementary in nature???? I will keep a eye on my terminology which is truth, but that other conversation is from the same mindset that caused us to get into trouble in the first place????? The Slave mentalities that you mentioned young soldier is coming from the ones that you see up here all the time ???? Listen to their words and notice how they say things that cause Our African brothers and sisters to not even come up here anymore to teach or learn where we are??? Lol , not talking about you at all right now, but notice that these particular regulars meaning the ones that point fingers are always telling others what is annoying and what we should be talking about???? You assume most of the time that I am not listening to you ???? You just told Lu Lu that this person was wrong ? Let me give you a honest , respectful piece of advice, if I may???? You share words of wisdom from your mother ???? Please go back and ask your mother one simple question , if you would???? I do not want you to influence her thoughts or to try and guide her words, but ask your mother a simple question and then wait patiently for her answer!!!! Ask her if people from Africa say and teach that they were The Jews in Ancient Times than what does she think and do not respond until she shares her thoughts that is your test???!? You can not tell or should not, if I may , tell our African Brothers and Sisters that they do not know their ancient History when it comes to what they were taught before they met the white man??? As far as what some of these people on here that joke about TD Jakes and Yashaya coming through the clouds like it is a game or joke , that tells you why we are in the condition we are in????? I had a long speech for you and stopped and went back and read your message???? We really are on the same page, but because we are actually speaking the same language Spiritually , you thought that the message was for you???? Lol , I am being accused of kissing whatever , for being humble and acknowledging your message and coming to your defense , not that I had to but it is not fair to you and I know how sincere you are!!!! Lol , welcome to the world of Spiritual Warfare and look at how subtle the deceit was, you thought it was for you , because you know in your heart that you are on the right path and fighting the right fight????? When someone shares something with you be careful to search it out, over and over and over again ???? You are right , you are here because you will share and have people share , new and profound things ???? Great job of repsponding to that post , it was placed upon your heart to respond to that post because , we are fighting the same fight and if I may , the Most High wanted you to respond yourself to someone that The Most High did not think was funny , when it comes to TD Jakes or Yashaya!!!! Carry on Young Spiritual Soldier, you just Graduated and it involved me testing your patience and myself being tested as well !!!!! Welcome to the Spiritual Journey, always remember to make positive adjustments and be Spiritually patient!!!!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Lol , I guess while I am at it , I will admit I am normally pretty good about knowing the rules, I haven't had anyone even think about swinging on me and , since they know , I am like Dr. Dre , what , you think I sold them all???????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Lol , it has really been a blessing , that is why the brothers from the good and corporate America recognize my flow, but when I have to deal with these trolls and some these clueless brothers and sisters I digress Spiritually , and 4 that , I apologize????? With wisdom comes much sorrow and a few slip ups 4 SURE!!! SHALAM !!!'
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Lol , I meant the brothers from the HOOD , but stated the GOOD, lol , guess it is safe to say that is how I feel about my peeps, but some of these CATS UP HERE , ARE FREAKING , BONAFIDE , TRIPS, ON THE REAL HOOD, lol , you have no idea where I am FROM????
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Servant of YAH wrote:
No need as there is no growth here stop arguing with people about who Israel is we know already and the Messiah when he comes everybody will know then.
I am not the one who said I read all these books and is so much smarter he did.He acted better than me when scripture says we all fall short
I said stop talking and start doing and this is what I think.
I bump heads because I am not a cosigner if i see something off i say something I am for truth no matter what
That dvice wasnt for you. It knows who Im talking to.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Got damn reverned Chicken Foot, talk about long winded, lol. Thats the a$$ kissn ish I was talking about. Save the hallmark cards

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , I meant the brothers from the HOOD , but stated the GOOD, lol , guess it is safe to say that is how I feel about my peeps, but some of these CATS UP HERE , ARE FREAKING , BONAFIDE , TRIPS, ON THE REAL HOOD, lol , you have no idea where I am FROM????
your jewish, dong the black face,on the net,
A CHIld Of AHAYA

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Lol , notice another minion responded to you after I sent a message and notice when you throw a Spiritual Rock a minion or two will yelp, that came from the older generation??? Did you hear the yelp???? They waited till they had been exposed about TD Jakes., who is well respected , and we do not have to mention the sarcasm about Yashaya coming from the sky , which was not funny or amusing!!! Now you know how they operate up hear ! Lol , that yelp was kind of sharp and piercing ??? Poor individual??!?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
your a christian, you knows your a fake. trick yo jez-us loved the Scythopolis an the Decapolis , he didnt even go to yo kind, blacks, ole devil you he was sent to the scythians, they burn temple down, an caused the tribes to run curses.you is a mad person crazy lol weak because truth is before you, you aint man enough to say you really dont know jez-us, if you knows jez-us you should knows his history, but you dont,lol
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Lol., listen to the minions yelping out loud???? Lol., I thought it was TD Jakes , are you now regressing, talk about how you don't believe in someone coming back in the clouds, come on , show your real face and hole card , you are on a roll ??? You caused one brother to misunderstand your deceitful ways, don't stop now , you are own a roll , the minions are tag teaming , come On minions, speak up ???? Be exposed for what and who you really are??? Shall I pull up the post , since you two minions think it is cute when it comes to the Representation of Yashaya??!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

A CHIld Of AHAYA wrote:
Lol , notice another minion responded to you after I sent a message and notice when you throw a Spiritual Rock a minion or two will yelp, that came from the older generation??? Did you hear the yelp???? They waited till they had been exposed about TD Jakes., who is well respected , and we do not have to mention the sarcasm about Yashaya coming from the sky , which was not funny or amusing!!! Now you know how they operate up hear ! Lol , that yelp was kind of sharp and piercing ??? Poor individual??!?
you being checked because your rotten, an you knows it,all the hebrew on here, sick of that kissing up to play peoples,trying to trick them into agreeing with yo craziness, because you praised them, no good, we dont need you round here, never did, you have mess this board up, with that jez-us mess , im really glade you did because WE ON NOW lol hahahah big time, I KILLED jez-us, nobody in the world just did what i did, where is it on net????? telling truth bout that de3vil????>? I BUST jez-us story wide OPEN, FOOL THIS info will kill the CHURCH, I DID IT, it just needs to get OUT, jez-us is THRU, trick I BEN YISRAEL did that,i got that RASCL, he is no mo, ole devil messed our peoples up, THIS THAT jez-us antidote, the Scythopolis the Decapolis jez-us was with them his whole time lol hahahahah, you is DONE your crazy, we see this lol hahahah
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Lol , you minions are to funny, this sums you both up , quite well , by the way , stick with the trolls, and remember , you two minions are late, I really was reading what you two are just learning 25 to thirty years ago and don't hate the Messenger , hate the game and this one is for all the Marbles, you minions? Satan's World-System, Past, Present and Future:
Satan has many minions, many means of turning up the heat on all who are determined to follow Christ in the midst of ...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

read glim glim post lol hahahahahah lol hahahahah lol see how that Ethiopian took off, he distance his peoples from Christianity hahahah jez-us lol hahah, he packed his bags fast lol hahahahah ole glim i dont blame you i would do the same hahahah them Ethiopian kind of smart, slick real slick lol hahahah, he separated the ethiopians from jez-us hahahah,these other fools trying to hold on, i gone put another hole in the JEZ==US boat,make it sink faster hahahah ole jez-us, how many has died under his name, MORE then slavery an the trans A slave trade together,, billions has died under that devils name, they run up on nations an peoples in the name of jez-us, an get them, an brain wash them crazy.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
Lol., listen to the minions yelping out loud???? Lol., I thought it was TD Jakes , are you now regressing, talk about how you don't believe in someone coming back in the clouds, come on , show your real face and hole card , you are on a roll ??? You caused one brother to misunderstand your deceitful ways, don't stop now , you are own a roll , the minions are tag teaming , come On minions, speak up ???? Be exposed for what and who you really are??? Shall I pull up the post , since you two minions think it is cute when it comes to the Representation of Yashaya??!!!
As Ive always stated. I believe in the Hebrew Moshiac. Not the ole Greek "Jesus" and not in the spooky, boogyman, WATCHTOWER, MORMON context you do. Nobody has all the answers and everyone has a right to inerpret the word as they see fit, if anyone wants to "rule" the page its you. Il say it again, This is real life and its already devine, we are already in time and space, no need to romanticise it further. Pull up any post you want. I stand by mines. Be sure you go back 20 thousand posts. My original screen name was Judah Ben Levi. I evolved to Slave Coast Hebrew, Slave Coast Judah, now just Slave Coast.

BTW, TD Jakes is a snake and the fact that you identify with him says alot about your spirit. Ole Cleflo $, 700 club ass nicca.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

the Ethiopians was Jez-us FIRST VICTIMS lol hahahah, hey???? why they tails wasn't ON SLAVE SHIP AS CHRISTIANS??????? see they ass never made it to slavery, an they was saved by jez-us, see jez-us deal with GOG peoples an they on bad list, ok gog bring Ethiopians in, ok they on list to, DANG, OUR HEBREW HISTORY tells EVERYTHING, ya'll see???

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , you minions are to funny, this sums you both up , quite well , by the way , stick with the trolls, and remember , you two minions are late, I really was reading what you two are just learning 25 to thirty years ago and don't hate the Messenger , hate the game and this one is for all the Marbles, you minions? Satan's World-System, Past, Present and Future:
Satan has many minions, many means of turning up the heat on all who are determined to follow Christ in the midst of ...
this aint jez- us page, go make one, jez-us is harming our peoples, we messed up because of jez-us, not now freedom is here, I UNDID jez-us,the only one in world that put the face on him, ok all PRAISE BE TO CREATOR, for letting us see this, this aint no game,
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

A CHIld Of AHAYA wrote:
"The Older Generation" man paleese. Yall elders failed us. Half the reason we are in the state that we are in today. Now you "elders" wana ish on the youth, look down on them, talk bad about them. While yall was shooting heroin in the 60's, sniffing coke in the 70's, smoking rock in the 80's you left a whole generation of fatherless and motherless kids with no direction. Now u wanna look down on the youth. B!tch get lost Also, Im convinced that the Christian Church is the absoulute worst thing to happen to us in the diaspora, period point MF Blank. 400 years of praying and speaking in toungues and we are on the brink of aniliation. You preaching nothing different than the watch tower, catholics or mormons Imo. We taking them shackles off now. What yall "elders" should of done a long damn time ago.

You can thank us later. Im tired of you old ass nccas talking down on us. Sit yo Old ass down somwhere, we got this now. You had your chance.
A Child Of AHAYA

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
As Ive always stated. I believe in the Hebrew Moshiac. Not the ole Greek "Jesus" and not in the spooky, boogyman, WATCHTOWER, MORMON context you do. Nobody has all the answers and everyone has a right to inerpret the word as they see fit, if anyone wants to "rule" the page its you. Il say it again, This is real life and its already devine, we are already in time and space, no need to romanticise it further. Pull up any post you want. I stand by mines. Be sure you go back 20 thousand posts. My original screen name was Judah Ben Levi. I evolved to Slave Coast Hebrew, Slave Coast Judah, now just Slave Coast.
BTW, TD Jakes is a snake and the fact that you identify with him says alot about your spirit. Ole Cleflo $, 700 club ass nicca.
Lol , and it shows that you haven't learned much, that many post and listen to you, you sound like Sybil , with a bunch of split personalities ?? Lol , that shows your ignorance , I did not call my self TD Jakes., minion , you thought it was a form of sarcasm, and you did, I just was not offended because , he is thought of as a Spiritual Person, you are the first person I have ever heard refer to him as a snake???? Lol , I have never accepted one penny in my life for any of the many things I have done in and for the Community , minion???? Lol ,you are a typical , misinformed Uncultured , wannabee, misrepresenting the real out here for our people all the time??? Angry ass sister that shows why they really did want you to keep your mouth shut in Church. Lol , didn't say women should , but I see why , listening to you, on a public forum talking about preachy???? You don't have jack to do with any of that ??? You joked about the return of Yashaya as well, that makes you a minion??? I couldn't care about your interpretation., it effects me no way no how??? I am beside myself , you want to brag about 20,000 post but I can not talk about the extensive reading I have done???? You copy and post and I have chosen to read and learn all my life??? Which do you think is more important???? I will let a brother that was once real angry tell you about your anger of today , minion ?????????! You have to be very careful introducing the truth to the black man, who has never previously heard the truth about himself. The black brother is so brainwashed that he may reject the truth when he first hears it. You have to drop a little bit on him at a time, and wait a while to let that sink in before advancing to the next step------MALCOLM X (from the autobiography of Malcolm X)

You will not catch me with a free 15 minutes, in which Iím not studying something that I feel might be able to help the black man. Yesterday I spoke in London , and both ways on the plane across the Atlantic , I was studying. Every time I catch a plane, I have with me a book that I want to read, and thatís a lot of books these days, If I wasnít out here battling the white man everyday, I could spend the rest of my life reading. Reading changed the course of my life forever. I didnít go to college, my alma mater was books-----MALCOLM X (from the Autobiography of Malcolm X)
A Child Of AHAYA

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Older Generation" man paleese. Yall elders failed us. Half the reason we are in the state that we are in today. Now you "elders" wana ish on the youth, look down on them, talk bad about them. While yall was shooting heroin in the 60's, sniffing coke in the 70's, smoking rock in the 80's you left a whole generation of fatherless and motherless kids with no direction. Now u wanna look down on the youth. B!tch get lost Also, Im convinced that the Christian Church is the absoulute worst thing to happen to us in the diaspora, period point MF Blank. 400 years of praying and speaking in toungues and we are on the brink of aniliation. You preaching nothing different than the watch tower, catholics or mormons Imo. We taking them shackles off now. What yall "elders" should of done a long damn time ago.
You can thank us later. Im tired of you old ass nccas talking down on us. Sit yo Old ass down somwhere, we got this now. You had your chance.
Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention. Lol while the Real Remnant that was fight against the real live trolls in society and flighty for you angry sisters with a bunch of drama, not the real sister soldiers that had a brother back and front ???? The dumb asses like yourself were so angry that you got away from the Spiritual and you are the ones that started to teach the youth the dumb stuff???? Lol , and since your dumb ass doesn't know the real struggle during those times , then let me hip your angry , ignorant ass to the real deal???? The white man would not give the brothers jobs and they would give sisters jobs because you have always been a sex object to them ???? When forgot your Spirituality and got caught in the game , you forgot about the brothers??!! I know the real struggle we had to survive in , so that arrogant angry , nasty flow of yours is the reason we are in the position we are in now???? Think the garden of Eden was a Joke , really, Satan fooled your weak ass mental state ??? Being the dummies we are and having only one weakness which is woman, we succumb to your guile that you learned from Satan, so don't get it twisted and once a man is introduced to his flesh by a woman , if he is Spiritually strong he is straight from that point forward ???? Your dumb ass doesn't know that there has only been two free people in this country , the white man and the black woman.???? If you knew real history you wouldn't talk that dumb ass mess,WOMAN???????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min haha 1,770
The rise of Africa will be the rise of African ... (Jan '13) 4 min attai1 177
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min KingsloveQueens 2,910
Why do black men think that all irbw hate them? 4 min Big Knob 173
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 4 min Tim from Evanston 1
Why Do Black Woman Complain About Black Men Bas... 4 min Sexy brown gurl 20
What animal do you fear the most? 5 min reality-check 7
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 4,436
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 56 min trysexualcpl4bbc 120,426
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr Diva 283
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••