Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99375 Jun 16, 2014
Servant of YAH wrote:
Respect your freindly advice but I am no longer violent either I do not believe in saying your a bro but shooting them down in the process.
No need as there is no growth here stop arguing with people about who Israel is we know already and the Messiah when he comes everybody will know then.
I am not the one who said I read all these books and is so much smarter he did.He acted better than me when scripture says we all fall short
I said stop talking and start doing and this is what I think.
I bump heads because I am not a cosigner if i see something off i say something I am for truth no matter what
That dvice wasnt for you. It knows who Im talking to.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99376 Jun 16, 2014
Got damn reverned Chicken Foot, talk about long winded, lol. Thats the a$$ kissn ish I was talking about. Save the hallmark cards

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99377 Jun 16, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , I meant the brothers from the HOOD , but stated the GOOD, lol , guess it is safe to say that is how I feel about my peeps, but some of these CATS UP HERE , ARE FREAKING , BONAFIDE , TRIPS, ON THE REAL HOOD, lol , you have no idea where I am FROM????
your jewish, dong the black face,on the net,
A CHIld Of AHAYA

Japan

#99378 Jun 16, 2014
Lol , notice another minion responded to you after I sent a message and notice when you throw a Spiritual Rock a minion or two will yelp, that came from the older generation??? Did you hear the yelp???? They waited till they had been exposed about TD Jakes., who is well respected , and we do not have to mention the sarcasm about Yashaya coming from the sky , which was not funny or amusing!!! Now you know how they operate up hear ! Lol , that yelp was kind of sharp and piercing ??? Poor individual??!?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99379 Jun 16, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , I meant the brothers from the HOOD , but stated the GOOD, lol , guess it is safe to say that is how I feel about my peeps, but some of these CATS UP HERE , ARE FREAKING , BONAFIDE , TRIPS, ON THE REAL HOOD, lol , you have no idea where I am FROM????
your a christian, you knows your a fake. trick yo jez-us loved the Scythopolis an the Decapolis , he didnt even go to yo kind, blacks, ole devil you he was sent to the scythians, they burn temple down, an caused the tribes to run curses.you is a mad person crazy lol weak because truth is before you, you aint man enough to say you really dont know jez-us, if you knows jez-us you should knows his history, but you dont,lol
A CHILD OF AHAYAH

Japan

#99380 Jun 16, 2014
Lol., listen to the minions yelping out loud???? Lol., I thought it was TD Jakes , are you now regressing, talk about how you don't believe in someone coming back in the clouds, come on , show your real face and hole card , you are on a roll ??? You caused one brother to misunderstand your deceitful ways, don't stop now , you are own a roll , the minions are tag teaming , come On minions, speak up ???? Be exposed for what and who you really are??? Shall I pull up the post , since you two minions think it is cute when it comes to the Representation of Yashaya??!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99381 Jun 16, 2014
A CHIld Of AHAYA wrote:
Lol , notice another minion responded to you after I sent a message and notice when you throw a Spiritual Rock a minion or two will yelp, that came from the older generation??? Did you hear the yelp???? They waited till they had been exposed about TD Jakes., who is well respected , and we do not have to mention the sarcasm about Yashaya coming from the sky , which was not funny or amusing!!! Now you know how they operate up hear ! Lol , that yelp was kind of sharp and piercing ??? Poor individual??!?
you being checked because your rotten, an you knows it,all the hebrew on here, sick of that kissing up to play peoples,trying to trick them into agreeing with yo craziness, because you praised them, no good, we dont need you round here, never did, you have mess this board up, with that jez-us mess , im really glade you did because WE ON NOW lol hahahah big time, I KILLED jez-us, nobody in the world just did what i did, where is it on net????? telling truth bout that de3vil????>? I BUST jez-us story wide OPEN, FOOL THIS info will kill the CHURCH, I DID IT, it just needs to get OUT, jez-us is THRU, trick I BEN YISRAEL did that,i got that RASCL, he is no mo, ole devil messed our peoples up, THIS THAT jez-us antidote, the Scythopolis the Decapolis jez-us was with them his whole time lol hahahahah, you is DONE your crazy, we see this lol hahahah
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

#99382 Jun 16, 2014
Lol , you minions are to funny, this sums you both up , quite well , by the way , stick with the trolls, and remember , you two minions are late, I really was reading what you two are just learning 25 to thirty years ago and don't hate the Messenger , hate the game and this one is for all the Marbles, you minions? Satan's World-System, Past, Present and Future:
Satan has many minions, many means of turning up the heat on all who are determined to follow Christ in the midst of ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99383 Jun 16, 2014
read glim glim post lol hahahahahah lol hahahahah lol see how that Ethiopian took off, he distance his peoples from Christianity hahahah jez-us lol hahah, he packed his bags fast lol hahahahah ole glim i dont blame you i would do the same hahahah them Ethiopian kind of smart, slick real slick lol hahahah, he separated the ethiopians from jez-us hahahah,these other fools trying to hold on, i gone put another hole in the JEZ==US boat,make it sink faster hahahah ole jez-us, how many has died under his name, MORE then slavery an the trans A slave trade together,, billions has died under that devils name, they run up on nations an peoples in the name of jez-us, an get them, an brain wash them crazy.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99384 Jun 16, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYAH wrote:
Lol., listen to the minions yelping out loud???? Lol., I thought it was TD Jakes , are you now regressing, talk about how you don't believe in someone coming back in the clouds, come on , show your real face and hole card , you are on a roll ??? You caused one brother to misunderstand your deceitful ways, don't stop now , you are own a roll , the minions are tag teaming , come On minions, speak up ???? Be exposed for what and who you really are??? Shall I pull up the post , since you two minions think it is cute when it comes to the Representation of Yashaya??!!!
As Ive always stated. I believe in the Hebrew Moshiac. Not the ole Greek "Jesus" and not in the spooky, boogyman, WATCHTOWER, MORMON context you do. Nobody has all the answers and everyone has a right to inerpret the word as they see fit, if anyone wants to "rule" the page its you. Il say it again, This is real life and its already devine, we are already in time and space, no need to romanticise it further. Pull up any post you want. I stand by mines. Be sure you go back 20 thousand posts. My original screen name was Judah Ben Levi. I evolved to Slave Coast Hebrew, Slave Coast Judah, now just Slave Coast.

BTW, TD Jakes is a snake and the fact that you identify with him says alot about your spirit. Ole Cleflo $, 700 club ass nicca.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99385 Jun 16, 2014
the Ethiopians was Jez-us FIRST VICTIMS lol hahahah, hey???? why they tails wasn't ON SLAVE SHIP AS CHRISTIANS??????? see they ass never made it to slavery, an they was saved by jez-us, see jez-us deal with GOG peoples an they on bad list, ok gog bring Ethiopians in, ok they on list to, DANG, OUR HEBREW HISTORY tells EVERYTHING, ya'll see???

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99386 Jun 16, 2014
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
Lol , you minions are to funny, this sums you both up , quite well , by the way , stick with the trolls, and remember , you two minions are late, I really was reading what you two are just learning 25 to thirty years ago and don't hate the Messenger , hate the game and this one is for all the Marbles, you minions? Satan's World-System, Past, Present and Future:
Satan has many minions, many means of turning up the heat on all who are determined to follow Christ in the midst of ...
this aint jez- us page, go make one, jez-us is harming our peoples, we messed up because of jez-us, not now freedom is here, I UNDID jez-us,the only one in world that put the face on him, ok all PRAISE BE TO CREATOR, for letting us see this, this aint no game,
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99387 Jun 16, 2014
A CHIld Of AHAYA wrote:
Lol , notice another minion responded to you after I sent a message and notice when you throw a Spiritual Rock a minion or two will yelp, that came from the older generation??? Did you hear the yelp???? They waited till they had been exposed about TD Jakes., who is well respected , and we do not have to mention the sarcasm about Yashaya coming from the sky , which was not funny or amusing!!! Now you know how they operate up hear ! Lol , that yelp was kind of sharp and piercing ??? Poor individual??!?
"The Older Generation" man paleese. Yall elders failed us. Half the reason we are in the state that we are in today. Now you "elders" wana ish on the youth, look down on them, talk bad about them. While yall was shooting heroin in the 60's, sniffing coke in the 70's, smoking rock in the 80's you left a whole generation of fatherless and motherless kids with no direction. Now u wanna look down on the youth. B!tch get lost Also, Im convinced that the Christian Church is the absoulute worst thing to happen to us in the diaspora, period point MF Blank. 400 years of praying and speaking in toungues and we are on the brink of aniliation. You preaching nothing different than the watch tower, catholics or mormons Imo. We taking them shackles off now. What yall "elders" should of done a long damn time ago.

You can thank us later. Im tired of you old ass nccas talking down on us. Sit yo Old ass down somwhere, we got this now. You had your chance.
A Child Of AHAYA

Japan

#99388 Jun 16, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
As Ive always stated. I believe in the Hebrew Moshiac. Not the ole Greek "Jesus" and not in the spooky, boogyman, WATCHTOWER, MORMON context you do. Nobody has all the answers and everyone has a right to inerpret the word as they see fit, if anyone wants to "rule" the page its you. Il say it again, This is real life and its already devine, we are already in time and space, no need to romanticise it further. Pull up any post you want. I stand by mines. Be sure you go back 20 thousand posts. My original screen name was Judah Ben Levi. I evolved to Slave Coast Hebrew, Slave Coast Judah, now just Slave Coast.
BTW, TD Jakes is a snake and the fact that you identify with him says alot about your spirit. Ole Cleflo $, 700 club ass nicca.
Lol , and it shows that you haven't learned much, that many post and listen to you, you sound like Sybil , with a bunch of split personalities ?? Lol , that shows your ignorance , I did not call my self TD Jakes., minion , you thought it was a form of sarcasm, and you did, I just was not offended because , he is thought of as a Spiritual Person, you are the first person I have ever heard refer to him as a snake???? Lol , I have never accepted one penny in my life for any of the many things I have done in and for the Community , minion???? Lol ,you are a typical , misinformed Uncultured , wannabee, misrepresenting the real out here for our people all the time??? Angry ass sister that shows why they really did want you to keep your mouth shut in Church. Lol , didn't say women should , but I see why , listening to you, on a public forum talking about preachy???? You don't have jack to do with any of that ??? You joked about the return of Yashaya as well, that makes you a minion??? I couldn't care about your interpretation., it effects me no way no how??? I am beside myself , you want to brag about 20,000 post but I can not talk about the extensive reading I have done???? You copy and post and I have chosen to read and learn all my life??? Which do you think is more important???? I will let a brother that was once real angry tell you about your anger of today , minion ?????????! You have to be very careful introducing the truth to the black man, who has never previously heard the truth about himself. The black brother is so brainwashed that he may reject the truth when he first hears it. You have to drop a little bit on him at a time, and wait a while to let that sink in before advancing to the next step------MALCOLM X (from the autobiography of Malcolm X)

You will not catch me with a free 15 minutes, in which Iím not studying something that I feel might be able to help the black man. Yesterday I spoke in London , and both ways on the plane across the Atlantic , I was studying. Every time I catch a plane, I have with me a book that I want to read, and thatís a lot of books these days, If I wasnít out here battling the white man everyday, I could spend the rest of my life reading. Reading changed the course of my life forever. I didnít go to college, my alma mater was books-----MALCOLM X (from the Autobiography of Malcolm X)
A Child Of AHAYA

Temple Hills, MD

#99389 Jun 16, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Older Generation" man paleese. Yall elders failed us. Half the reason we are in the state that we are in today. Now you "elders" wana ish on the youth, look down on them, talk bad about them. While yall was shooting heroin in the 60's, sniffing coke in the 70's, smoking rock in the 80's you left a whole generation of fatherless and motherless kids with no direction. Now u wanna look down on the youth. B!tch get lost Also, Im convinced that the Christian Church is the absoulute worst thing to happen to us in the diaspora, period point MF Blank. 400 years of praying and speaking in toungues and we are on the brink of aniliation. You preaching nothing different than the watch tower, catholics or mormons Imo. We taking them shackles off now. What yall "elders" should of done a long damn time ago.
You can thank us later. Im tired of you old ass nccas talking down on us. Sit yo Old ass down somwhere, we got this now. You had your chance.
Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention. Lol while the Real Remnant that was fight against the real live trolls in society and flighty for you angry sisters with a bunch of drama, not the real sister soldiers that had a brother back and front ???? The dumb asses like yourself were so angry that you got away from the Spiritual and you are the ones that started to teach the youth the dumb stuff???? Lol , and since your dumb ass doesn't know the real struggle during those times , then let me hip your angry , ignorant ass to the real deal???? The white man would not give the brothers jobs and they would give sisters jobs because you have always been a sex object to them ???? When forgot your Spirituality and got caught in the game , you forgot about the brothers??!! I know the real struggle we had to survive in , so that arrogant angry , nasty flow of yours is the reason we are in the position we are in now???? Think the garden of Eden was a Joke , really, Satan fooled your weak ass mental state ??? Being the dummies we are and having only one weakness which is woman, we succumb to your guile that you learned from Satan, so don't get it twisted and once a man is introduced to his flesh by a woman , if he is Spiritually strong he is straight from that point forward ???? Your dumb ass doesn't know that there has only been two free people in this country , the white man and the black woman.???? If you knew real history you wouldn't talk that dumb ass mess,WOMAN???????
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99390 Jun 16, 2014
A Child Of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , and it shows that you haven't learned much, that many post and listen to you, you sound like Sybil , with a bunch of split personalities ?? Lol , that shows your ignorance , I did not call my self TD Jakes., minion , you thought it was a form of sarcasm, and you did, I just was not offended because , he is thought of as a Spiritual Person, you are the first person I have ever heard refer to him as a snake???? Lol , I have never accepted one penny in my life for any of the many things I have done in and for the Community , minion???? Lol ,you are a typical , misinformed Uncultured , wannabee, misrepresenting the real out here for our people all the time??? Angry ass sister that shows why they really did want you to keep your mouth shut in Church. Lol , didn't say women should , but I see why , listening to you, on a public forum talking about preachy???? You don't have jack to do with any of that ??? You joked about the return of Yashaya as well, that makes you a minion??? I couldn't care about your interpretation., it effects me no way no how??? I am beside myself , you want to brag about 20,000 post but I can not talk about the extensive reading I have done???? You copy and post and I have chosen to read and learn all my life??? Which do you think is more important???? I will let a brother that was once real angry tell you about your anger of today , minion ?????????! You have to be very careful introducing the truth to the black man, who has never previously heard the truth about himself. The black brother is so brainwashed that he may reject the truth when he first hears it. You have to drop a little bit on him at a time, and wait a while to let that sink in before advancing to the next step------MALCOLM X (from the autobiography of Malcolm X)
You will not catch me with a free 15 minutes, in which Iím not studying something that I feel might be able to help the black man. Yesterday I spoke in London , and both ways on the plane across the Atlantic , I was studying. Every time I catch a plane, I have with me a book that I want to read, and thatís a lot of books these days, If I wasnít out here battling the white man everyday, I could spend the rest of my life reading. Reading changed the course of my life forever. I didnít go to college, my alma mater was books-----MALCOLM X (from the Autobiography of Malcolm X)
ok. For the record I dont copy paste nothing. All freestyle unless Im quoting in which I will give the credit where its do. I didnt mock the moshiac. Like I said we are already in time and space so wheere is he coming from?

Did I ever say I was a female? lol. Where did you get that ish from? Im a 6'3 220lb male from 19th and MLK Boulavard. Unfazed is the female. Kinda of miss her spirit around her too
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99391 Jun 16, 2014
A Child Of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention. Lol while the Real Remnant that was fight against the real live trolls in society and flighty for you angry sisters with a bunch of drama, not the real sister soldiers that had a brother back and front ???? The dumb asses like yourself were so angry that you got away from the Spiritual and you are the ones that started to teach the youth the dumb stuff???? Lol , and since your dumb ass doesn't know the real struggle during those times , then let me hip your angry , ignorant ass to the real deal???? The white man would not give the brothers jobs and they would give sisters jobs because you have always been a sex object to them ???? When forgot your Spirituality and got caught in the game , you forgot about the brothers??!! I know the real struggle we had to survive in , so that arrogant angry , nasty flow of yours is the reason we are in the position we are in now???? Think the garden of Eden was a Joke , really, Satan fooled your weak ass mental state ??? Being the dummies we are and having only one weakness which is woman, we succumb to your guile that you learned from Satan, so don't get it twisted and once a man is introduced to his flesh by a woman , if he is Spiritually strong he is straight from that point forward ???? Your dumb ass doesn't know that there has only been two free people in this country , the white man and the black woman.???? If you knew real history you wouldn't talk that dumb ass mess,WOMAN???????
Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention."

Does it matter. "Overall YOUR GENERATION FAILED US" PERIOD.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#99393 Jun 16, 2014
A Child Of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention. Lol while the Real Remnant that was fight against the real live trolls in society and flighty for you angry sisters with a bunch of drama, not the real sister soldiers that had a brother back and front ???? The dumb asses like yourself were so angry that you got away from the Spiritual and you are the ones that started to teach the youth the dumb stuff???? Lol , and since your dumb ass doesn't know the real struggle during those times , then let me hip your angry , ignorant ass to the real deal???? The white man would not give the brothers jobs and they would give sisters jobs because you have always been a sex object to them ???? When forgot your Spirituality and got caught in the game , you forgot about the brothers??!! I know the real struggle we had to survive in , so that arrogant angry , nasty flow of yours is the reason we are in the position we are in now???? Think the garden of Eden was a Joke , really, Satan fooled your weak ass mental state ??? Being the dummies we are and having only one weakness which is woman, we succumb to your guile that you learned from Satan, so don't get it twisted and once a man is introduced to his flesh by a woman , if he is Spiritually strong he is straight from that point forward ???? Your dumb ass doesn't know that there has only been two free people in this country , the white man and the black woman.???? If you knew real history you wouldn't talk that dumb ass mess,WOMAN???????
EXACTLY!!!!

"The white man would not give the brothers jobs and they would give sisters jobs" LIKE I SAID YOUR GENERATION FAILED US. Why the "whiteman" gotta give you a job, lmao. Voluntaring yourself for more slavery? Not knocking anyone who works a job but If the seed of entrepreuneurship was planted generations ago wed be better off today. Thats all black folks ever say, boy go to school so you can get a job. Yall generation was so content with getting a job, or sitting in a white resteraunt, or drinking water from a fountain, you neglected AND FORGOT what was important. SELF RELIANCE!!!!!!!!!!

These brothers and sisters didnt need a job, yall shoulda took a page outta this book.

http://www.blackpast.org/aah/national-negro-b...

BTW

Quit refering to me as a "Sista"
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Japan

#99394 Jun 16, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention."
Does it matter. "Overall YOUR GENERATION FAILED US" PERIOD.
Lol., if you read more , you would know that there is a scientific term for your illness, it is called misplaced anger for the TRULLY unlearned ??? You have been punished for your Ancestors disobedience , which you are personally following suit on , and you want to blame a whole generation???? You are pathetic , because I read as much as I can, I am familiar with the Power of Positive Thinking????? I am familiar with several different translation of the Bible????? Lol., I have Chosen To give Thanks and have been Tremendously Blessed ??? What is your excuse??? I have never ever blamed Our Ancestors , but am thankful for their sacrifices and have learned from their mistakes ???? Lol , stop lying about being a man and 6"3, are you implying you have female tendencies, lol , if so my bad , no pun intended?????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99395 Jun 16, 2014
A Child Of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , whoop there it is, your dumb ass is to slow to recognize the fact , that I didn't , Shoot Heroin , didn't sell Crack , cocaine, none of that crap you just mention. Lol while the Real Remnant that was fight against the real live trolls in society and flighty for you angry sisters with a bunch of drama, not the real sister soldiers that had a brother back and front ???? The dumb asses like yourself were so angry that you got away from the Spiritual and you are the ones that started to teach the youth the dumb stuff???? Lol , and since your dumb ass doesn't know the real struggle during those times , then let me hip your angry , ignorant ass to the real deal???? The white man would not give the brothers jobs and they would give sisters jobs because you have always been a sex object to them ???? When forgot your Spirituality and got caught in the game , you forgot about the brothers??!! I know the real struggle we had to survive in , so that arrogant angry , nasty flow of yours is the reason we are in the position we are in now???? Think the garden of Eden was a Joke , really, Satan fooled your weak ass mental state ??? Being the dummies we are and having only one weakness which is woman, we succumb to your guile that you learned from Satan, so don't get it twisted and once a man is introduced to his flesh by a woman , if he is Spiritually strong he is straight from that point forward ???? Your dumb ass doesn't know that there has only been two free people in this country , the white man and the black woman.???? If you knew real history you wouldn't talk that dumb ass mess,WOMAN???????
you is a fae. jewish is what you is, you never came off as one of us, your jewish, i been seen you, ya'll knows bout the crypto jew, he is one, i been said this, he playing NET BLACKFACE,, see we have to feel his vibes!!!! ok he NEVER CAME OFF as a so-called AA,half us never kiss ass, it is what it is with us, you kissed ass too too much, something a blackface on net will do to be accepted,an then lie, to decieve, see we see you i been seen you an you been hated me from the start, which has been fine, see all those befriended you MMMMMM see they got to be confused on jez-us, the Decapolis dude, hahahah have no fear BEN YISRAEL is here hahahahah lol ole devil save yo jez-us if you can, tell any lie lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racism owed to penis envy..? 14 min Yagurl C 24
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 14 min Gmoney AKA Big G 590
Black Men Can't Get Pretty, Classy White Women! 17 min The truth 47
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,698
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 22 min Yagurl C 147
Do African American women like African men (May '11) 24 min Stupid Thread 128
Black Women have sold us out 24 min Ultimate Realist 35
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 25 min OOO 120,857
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 48 min The truth 531
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr USA 207
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••